6. Futanari
  7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
Sekirei[edit]

Sekirei (鶺鴒 lit. Wagtail?) are superpowered beings with a different code similar to a human's. The Sekirei spaceship crashed on Earth in 1999 on Kamikura Island (神座島 Kamikura-jima?), and was found by two students, Hiroto Minaka (future MBI chairman) and Takami Sahashi (future MBI head researcher and Minato's mother). On board, the pair had found 108 life-forms, described as "One pillar and 107 baby birds".[1][2]
  • The first of them (a pillar, shown as #00,[3] later renumbered and known as #01 Miya) was an adult.
  • Eight (later known as #02–09) were embryos, also known as the "Single Numbers".
  • 99 others (later known as #10–108) were fertilized eggs.
The adult and the eight embryos are also known as the "Single Numbers". It is hinted that unwinged Single Numbers are equal or even more powerful than their winged counterparts.[4] All of the Sekirei had used adjustments for the Sekirei Plan, especially the Single Numbers. The adjustments had been used not only for making Sekirei stronger, but also for controlling and strengthening their power. Each Sekirei has a Norito (祝詞?, lit. "Incantations"), a unique ability that allows them to perform powerful attacks. In order to use the Norito, a Sekirei must be kissed by their Ashikabi[5] prior to reciting it. Sekirei that are under the same Ashikabi can also merge their techniques in order to create more powerful techniques. This puts most Ashikabi at a disadvantage, as only a few Ashikabi possess more than one Sekirei.
Ashikabi[edit]

Ashikabi (葦牙?) are humans with unique genes that enable them to empower the Sekirei destined to serve them. Through mucous contact (kissing) between a Sekirei and its Ashikabi, a Sekirei without wings can become a "winged" Sekirei. Unlike Sekirei, who are mostly buxom women or handsome young men, Ashikabi can be quite innocuous as they can appear in any gender, age, and even status. In the series, the power of an Ashikabi can be determined not only by the number of Sekirei he or she has in his or her disposal, but by the bond between them. As the Sekirei fight escalates, five Ashikabi in particular, ascend as the favourites to win the Sekirei Fight, each having winged at least three Sekirei. One of them is Natsuo Ichinomi, the leader of the Disciplinary Squad, while each one of the four others control a different area in the city; Minato Sahashi from the North, Hayato Mikogami from the South, Izumi Higa from the East, and Nishi Sanada of the West. If an Ashikabi dies, all Sekirei winged by him or her will also perish.
Jinki[edit]

Jinki (神器?, lit. "God instrument"),[6] are eight mysterious artifacts numbered from #1 to #8,[7] also found on the Sekirei spaceship. If all eight of them are gathered, it is possible that they can be used to terminate all of the Sekirei if the wielder desires.[8] Upon all Sekirei being winged, the MBI puts all Jinki in their possession as prizes for the matches of the Third Stage, and only the Ashikabi with a Jinki are allowed to keep participating in the Sekirei Fight by the end of the stage.
Sekirei Plan[edit]

The Sekirei Plan (鶺鴒計画 Sekirei Keikaku?), known to Minaka and others as the "Game", is a competition in which the Sekirei and their Ashikabi must fight for survival until the last one of each remains. The true purpose of the plan is unknown, but it is implied to be sinister to some extent. The second anime season ended with the Second Stage completed, but before the Third Stage matches begin.
  • First Stage: The Sekirei are adjusted and released in Tokyo. Thereafter, they must find Ashikabi for winging. This stage ends when 90% of the Sekirei are winged.
  • Second Stage: Tokyo becomes a closed city and no Sekirei or Ashikabi can leave. The Ashikabi must then wing the remaining unwinged Sekirei, and every Ashikabi and their Sekirei must defeat at least one Sekirei.
  • Third Stage: A series of battle royales between Ashikabi for possession of the Jinki. Only the Ashikabi who secure at least one of the Jinki until the end of this stage are eligible to advance.
  • Final stage: The remaining Ashikabi are brought with their Sekirei to Kamikura Island and must fight among each other for the right to ascend to the Heavenly Palace and claim the prize awaiting the ultimate winner of the Sekirei Fight.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
A thousand times yes! I loved this anime so very much! ^^

A thousand times yes! I loved this anime so very much! ^^
if you have anyone who may want to join, by all means invite them

any excuse for a harem. I'm in.

Reactions: Stormi
Reactions: Kurogane86
This seems like a cool Rp, I'm interested but would it be a problem if I've never watched the anime?

This seems like a cool Rp, I'm interested but would it be a problem if I've never watched the anime?
no it will not if you need to know anything it's all there at least i think let me check

Reactions: CrimsonFang
Is everyone here still interested?

If anyone is still interested we could just start out small part one of the plan

do we even have enough people

I am still interested, I have a question what is the posting frequency for this rp

I am still interested, I have a question what is the posting frequency for this rp
I'd say as fast as people can go cause people do have outside lives but if your posts are like spaced by like a 5+ days then maybe you shouldn't join, does that help?

Reactions: CrimsonFang
Hopefully this will go better then the last Sekirei RP I joined

Reactions: Stormi
Ooh, this sounds really cool, count me in!
(though I've never watched the anime before either, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.