The Secrets of Rosewood Academy [RP]

C

CrypticWriter

Original poster
"Got a secret. Can you keep it?"

(( It's not much but it'll do. LOL. This is a PLL concept roleplay. ))

Background Story:

A group of friends, are all close to one another. It all started during the summer, after their 8th grade graduation, some of the classmates took a trip to visit artifacts from around the world. So they returned to school their ninth grade year and meet a guy named Michael. Michael was fun, energetic and had taking a liking in Nathan. They dated for about two months then broke once said that he couldn't date a guy. Nathan just shrugged it off. Even though Michael was the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. Well so, throughout their years at Rosewood Academy, they've seen each other relationships, heartbreaks, breaking points and so forth. It was then the unthinkable happened. Michael did not come to school one day nor the days following. Did he transfer to other school? Did he dropout? No one knew what happened until later on. The evening news had a breaking news story about a homicidal murder in their town. A high school student to be exact. As the evening news blab on and on about the details. They finally said the name. Michael. Who could do this? He was such an innocent, sweet guy. Nathan heart was broken as he cried for nearly four hours. He texts his friends, seeing if they saw the news. They all texted back yes. Nathan still couldn't believe it. The next day was a school day, everyone there was crying their eyes, especially the four friends. The school went on to resume classes the next following days, as one day, a few days before the funeral to be exact, Nathan got a weird text message, from an unknown number stating that: "You did this to me." It scared Nathan but he hasn't told anyone...yet. Now the story shall begin...

Character Sheet:
Name:
Orientation:
Popularity:
Personality:
Physical Features:
Connection to the dead friend:
Bio:

Rules:
1. Have fun.
2. This is a story-lined RP.
3. Keep it realistic please.
4. I will allow Mature Content, just nothing explicit, take that to PMs. Thanks.
5. No one liners please. Sorry, nothing against them though. Either a paragraph or multi-paragraphs.
6. For the appearance, use a realistic or realistic painting photo please.
7. My word is LAW.
That's all the rules I can think of right now.

Name:
Lily Ruse
Sex:
Female
Orientation:
Bisexual
Popularity:
Very popular
Personality:
Sweet and happy to your face, cold, creepy, insane and bitchy behind your back
Physical Features:
Long, curly black hair, bright blue eyes, pale white skin, long nails, very slender and short (5'4)
Connection to the dead friend:
They were best friends at one time, and Lily was in love with him.
Bio:

Lily Ruse is a beautiful, sweet, popular girl. Her life is perfect, she has a car of her own, unlimited credit cards, she gets only name brand clothes, has all the new electronics, and has the best and most popular friends. She lives in a huge mansion with her mother and father, and she has one sibling, an older brother named Kaleb.
She used to be a fat nerd, but over a summer she changed how she looked, and though she's popular now, she still reads manga and watches anime, though no one knows.
She has a secret though, and no one knows what that is, and behind closed doors, she's a totally different person.

<i'll post an image later>

Name: Logan Reeds.
Sex: Male.
Orientation: Bisexual.
Popularity: Moderate Popular. Is in the band.
Personality: His personality varies on who he is around. If he is around someone that he knows, then he is fun and out-going. Someone that doesn't know, he is quiet and shy.
Physical Features: His skin is tanned, his hair is kept cut, his eyes are green.
Connection to the dead friend: Was in band together. Had a couple of classes with him.
Bio:
=Revealed throughout the roleplay=