1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Magical, Medieval, Romance, Violent, Gory, Techie, New-Aged, Highschool, College, Yaoi, Yuri, Classic, Crime/Detective, Drama, Fairy Tale, Fanfiction, Humor, Legend, Magical Realism, Mystery, Realistic Fiction, Science Fiction, Suspense/Thriller, Western
Have you ever sat around a campfire, late at night with a group of friends to tell some stories; whether they be scary, or just plain unbelieveable? Have you ever though that maybe... just maybe, those stories were in fact, true?

Well I'm here to tell you...
they are.

TSW.png

Divider_large_red_large.png

Hello there everyone!
Thanks for clicking on this interest check. Hopefully that tiny little intro has captured your interest.
So, for those of you who enjoy MMORPG's, there is one out there in the world known as "THE SECRET WORLD".
My intention is not to copy this game in it's entirety, seeing as most of it is very confusing and rather jumbled.
What I want to see in this RP is the fight for POWER.
The CLAWING need to rise to the top.
I want to see BLOOD and VIOLENCE.
If these things capture your interest, this RP is for you. Now, there is a couple things I'd like to stress.
This RP will be very player-driven. It's story will be created and decided by the actions you take, almost like "The Butterfly Effect," you choose to go one way, deciding the future and fate of anothers outcome.

Your ultimate goal in this RP is to take your chosen "faction" and bring them to power. They all strive to rule, believing each path is correct and the other two are wrong.
It is your job to dictate your characters future, as well as the futures of the people you trust; you'll also be trying to ruin the coming to power of the other two factions.
The fight and scratching for power between these factions has awoken something dark and dastardly, demons that run the streets, subway lines and parks. These creatures cannot be left to live, if you truly want the "perfect" world.
Lore and tale is a large part of this RP, steaming from any story you can think of that relates to these three factions - and trust me, there are a lot of them.
Who shall rule? Who shall' claim the new world?
Or will you forever be a shadow...
in THE SECRET WORLD?

The three factions you can choose to be apart of, are:

4ryqgj.png

Proudly tracing their royal lineage back to Babylon, the Templars are the lions of The Secret World. Old Europe is theirs and the Templars marble halls dominate the old London borough Ealdwic-historic capital of the world. Its not just a show of strength. Nothing is just a show with the Templars.
At the forefront of the war against darkness, they decided for themselves what counts as darkness. Never backing down from a fight, never forgetting a grudge. They have tradition to uphold. For thousands of years they have been single-minded in their mission to obliterate evil in all its forms. Where angels fear to tread, Templars kick down the doors.

20p5y5w.png

The Illumanti may have ancient roots, but they forever remain young and hungry. In every growing empire they had play for it all, and they play for keeps. Stealing the Americas from under the Templars noses, they grew with the United States to become a shadow superpower. Their corporate headquaters, the labyrinth is in an undisclosed location beneath Brooklyn, New York.
Acting silently, unless the occasion calls for gunshots, the Illuminati push for the New World Order. It will be empowering and ruthless. Failure is not an option. Complacency is worse than not an option. Their arsenal is the ambition of a news media startup, the rhetoric of a congressman and mongul business sense. Working hard, playing hard and fighting dirty.

mjr9s8.png

A whisper of a rumor of a shadow, this Asian group is the most secretive of societies. With no fixed territory or structure, the Dragon have dissolved and reformed through out history. They believe a controlled society is a sick society. Only through collapse and rebuilding, the natural chaos of life, can the world be in harmony. Recently they have taken root in a nameless district in Seoul, Korea.
To an outsider, their strategies are incomprehensible. Fractal patterns, chaos theory, random numbers, and unrelated events. The Dragon understand there is no pattern, only acts of great change to be committed. From whispers to an explosion, they divine that an incident here, a disappearance there, can change the course of everything; acupuncture applied to a paralyzed planet.

Divider_large_red_large.png

If you're interested, comment below! :)

Sounds interesting. From the looks of the MMO ( I haven't played it, only read a bit of the website for now), we have access to magical abilities? Also, can I reserve the position of the leader of the local Dragon branch? (Assuming this RP takes place in a single city, rather than the entire world)

Sounds interesting. From the looks of the MMO ( I haven't played it, only read a bit of the website for now), we have access to magical abilities? Also, can I reserve the position of the leader of the local Dragon branch? (Assuming this RP takes place in a single city, rather than the entire world)
Yes, the Dragon specialize in magic, the Illuminati specialize in toxins and heavy machine artillery, and the Templar specialize in classic swords, daggers and pistols - smaller and more easy to conceal.
I'm definitely going to localize this so that it's easier to interact with everyone, also, I've yet to post the positions in each faction however once I get around to it, I'll put you in the top rank for The Dragon ^^

Awesome thanks :D I've got what I think is going to be a very interesting character for that role.

I WANT IN!!! :D

Hmm, I think I'd prefer some uranium or something, but I guess I could manage with T'in.

Glad to have all of your interest :D
I'll be able to get an OOC/Sign-Up's
up later tonight :3

I'll be asleep until the foreseeable future, so my character will be somewhat late.

I CAN'T WAIT :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.