Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Horror
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Secret World: Everything Is True[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You will see the end of days. You will see the dawning of a new age. To be a monarch or a beggar. To lose everything or to become a god. To stand with us or against us. The choice is yours. Remember this…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
The-Secret-World-Game-Banner-614x239.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Everything Is True is a roleplay set in the universe of the MMO 'The Secret World'. Here, you will choose to side with one of the three factions of the secret world: the militaristic Templars, the cunning Illuminati or the mysterious Dragons. Set aside from the events of the game, Everything Is True will seek to weave its own story through the universe where the outcomes are affected very much so by the players and the factions they represent. Gameplay and combat abilities will be run by the game mechanics and when you create a character you must choose a 'build'. Make no mistake, your characters will not be experts at wielding their new-found powers straight away and a lot of practice will be needed for them to excel to their full potential.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Plot:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once more the shadows of the secret world shift, edging towards the daylight, trying to escape the barriers in which we keep them caged. For too long has there been peace under the watchful eyes of the three great societies. Our secrets have remained guarded and so does the world slumber ignorantly. Nothing can last forever, however. The competition between the great three has seen them grow as blinded as the people they protect, something in those shadows, a threat greater than they can imagine, is growing strong in the dark. But will the protectors of this bitter earth, the guardians of the secret world, put their differences aside before it's too late? It is prophecy that the Age of Fear, our age, will soon come to an end… whether we allow it to or not is a destiny in our hands alone.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]You will start off as an ordinary person, just another you and me, before a visit from The Buzzing will turn your life upside down. Becoming attuned to the secret world and discovering your supernatural powers, you will be paid a visit by one of the three major secret societies and your life will never be the same again. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat will play by the dynamics of the game. At first, a character will have to choose a weapon to use. Later on, they will be able to use a secondary also.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]PVE - This type of combat will be written by the solely by players and with some moderation from GM's will largely be down to your own creativity. That said, you're not going to slay Cthulhu only mere moments after choking on a magical bee so be reasonable about it.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]PVP - There may be points where players will come across one another and engage in combat. This will usually be in a GM moderated event and therefore the outcome will play off of a variety of factors. However, should a character be killed fair and square, then the player is free to make another character who is up-to-date with the story (i.e. someone else within the same or different society)[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Available factions at the start:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Templars - [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Deliverance From Evil[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Illuminati - [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Sex, Drugs and Rockefeller[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon - [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The Art of Chaos [/BCOLOR]

I'm hoping to get around 3 GM's, 1 per faction, for this and be able to start up a big group with interconnected storylines - I know, tall order right? Posting this here to see if people would be interested in this sort of thing. Any suggestions feel free to shout them out to me and if there's anything in the lore I mess up please correct me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.