1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

The Secret Wilomore Society
Billie Eilish - No Time To Die

e03ef47e572e3b28f4f4fb7a70d9c735.gif

png-page-divider--1400.png
Dear ____,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I know you must have many questions. Do not fret, I assure you I plan to answer all of them. Or all that I can, once we meet. Or if we should meet, of course, that all is determined by the decision you make after reading this letter. But first I have a few questions of my own to ask you. Questions that you should ask yourself.
Have you ever felt out of place? Different? As if there is something about you that is not normal? And no, I am not speaking of a simple personality trait, or weird family. I am writing about the abilities you possess. Call them what you will: supernatural, mutation, or magic. Nevertheless, they are there and if you did not know it before, you do now. This letter is only sent to those who have them.
With the ability you carry, you can do many things. Great things. Or nothing at all, I suppose. This letter was sent to you with the clear intention of inviting you into something bigger. And that bigger thing is the Wilomore Society; a secret society made to investigate and fight other mysterious forces who use their abilities for the lesser good - or evil, if you will, from the shadows.
Before you crumple this letter, we are not some simple and cliche vigilante group performing acts of heroism in spandex, oh no. And we certainly do not make you put yourself in danger every day without good reason — this is for the greater good.
We take care of our own. Meaning you will be paid a hefty salary, and your needs will be provided for. Debt? Family issues? Health? Everything and anything; we will be there to help you with it.
If you are not willing to get involved with this, then there is nothing to worry about. You may toss this letter aside now and all your knowledge of the Wilomore Society may go with it. But if you are interested, then on the first of August, we will be waiting for you at 806 Acorn Street.

--- Charlotte Wilomore

The Wilomore Society

The Wilomore society was founded during the late 1600s in London, by the noble Wilomore family, and was created with the simple purpose of "fighting fire with fire". The Wilomores were a gifted family with a set of unique abilities, all of which were used against those who utilized their own for ill will and evil. Of course, the Wilomores did all this from the shadows for if they did not, they would be persecuted and ostracized by society — being called witches and demons and other cruel names.

The stronger they grew, the more they expanded and helped others like them. Welcoming many into their group and assembling a large team of gifted individuals. As they grew in number, they began to develop new bases: the first, in New York, which extended to Buffalo; the second, Casablanca; and the third, Tokyo. Though the larger they grew, and the more power they attained, the more discontent and disagreement reared their heads.

The conflict reached the tipping point when they began working with the government in the 1920s in exchange for more supplies, wealth, comrades, and power. The goal of their establishment had gotten lost with the interests of the government, and more and more members were asked to do cruel things to people who stood little chance against them. Things began to crumble from then on.

Finally, in the 1960s, one of their members went mad and brought about great harm. As a result, the entire Wilomore society was forced to shut down. Most of the members were arrested or scattered. Many, if not all, hit rock bottom. Anyone who showed any sign of extraordinary abilities was taken in by authorities, be it a child or an adult.

However, there is a remaining member of the Wilomore family. A young woman, Charlotte Wilomore.

Charlotte Wilomore

Charlotte Jane Wilomore, known as Charlie to close companions, is the only remaining Wilomore... but not the only remaining member of the Wilmore society.

Charlotte was ten years old when her parents passed away and she was put in the custody of their house's butler, Jeremy Wada, and house caretaker, Anne Wilde. When she was fourteen, she started doing rogue work; the same type of work that she read her family used to do, including her parents from the shadows. When she was sixteen, she brought back the Secret Wilomore Society and brought in more members.

To the public, she is simply a socialite; an orphan to the highly esteemed Wilomore family, and heiress to their green company and the Wilomore foundation. She is a famous novelist, poet, and fashion designer. Her true work is hidden from them all.

The society has been running for nine years since its rebirth, and Charlotte has decided to recruit more members, inviting the potential recruits to her home and headquarters; the Wilomore Foundation on 806 Acorn Street, New York City, New York.

The Secret Wilomore Society may be small, but Charlotte has every intention of restoring it to its former glory.

The World

The year is 2022, set in New York City, New York where the base of the Secret Wilomore Society and WilomoreCorps, the American multinational conglomerate financing the society, is rooted. The headquarters are at Wilomore Tower.

It is also a city where many and all kinds of people pass through, including those with extraordinary abilities. Fifteen percent of the human population is born with these abilities, and there is no other way to retrieve them but to simply find them. After all, the existence of these people has been kept secret for years. Centuries before, they were thought of as demons or witches or some otherworldly being when they displayed these inhuman natural abilities. Now, in the current day, if one is seen with these abilities, the government is called and they are taken away. What happens to them after is unknown, and usually covered up.

Rules
1. DO NOT POST HERE. This is for posting characters only. The OOC will take place in the Discord. If you'd like to participate, react to this post and DM your interest. I am looking for players that write in third person, past or present tense, intermediate writing, and can push out 2-3 paragraphs minimum a post. DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL YOU ENTER THE IC.

2. All Iwaku rules apply. Please follow them through, thank you.

3. Respect me as the GM, my co-GM @Jenamos, and the rules we put in place. On that note, respect every other player too. Treat people as you would like to be treated. Ill behavior OOC can and will get you removed, as well as if you drag that behavior into IC.

4. No god-modding, power play, and Mary/Gary Sues. Please ask permission before making a major move against another character or in the story in general.

5. Sex scenes must be put in spoilers, blurred, or taken to PMs. Anything that may be triggering must have a warning beforehand, be put in spoilers, or be blurred.

6. Realistic face claims only.

7. You play up to 10 characters, all have to be 18+.

8. I am very flexible with posting speed, I myself am slow. But If you're going to disappear indefinitely or no longer feel up to the roleplay, please let me know.

9. Once your character is accepted, I will react with a "Nice Execution!".

Character Sheets

You may use whatever code you would like for your character sheet. I only need to see all the information I asked for on that sheet. And if you don't have a code in mind, I also have a provided code below you can use.

n i c k n a m e / s: :
a g e : :
g e n d e r : :
p r o n o u n s : :
b i r t h d a y : :
b i r t h p l a c e : :
s e x u a l i t y : :
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: :
o c c u p a t i o n : :
p o s i t i o n : : field or office agent (of how many years)

h e i g h t : :
h a i r - c o l o r : :
e y e - c o l o r : :
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : :

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : :

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : (At least 5+ traits)
l i k e s : : (optional)
d i s l i k e s : : (optional)
s k i l l s : :
w e a k n e s s e s : :

p o w e r : :
l i m i t a t i o n s : :

h i s t o r y : :
(optional)
f a m i l y : :
(optional)
e x t r a : :
Code:
[div="display: block; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ab/e4/71/abe471de9bbed0e15dca7c3f3939d61a--adhesive-wallpaper-geometric-wallpaper.jpg"); width: 650px; height: 780px; background-size: 10%; background-position: 10px -75px; margin: auto; border: 0px; border-radius: 0px; border-style: solid; border-color: #514E4D; text-align: center; color: #000000; font-family: Courier New; font-size: 14px;"]
[CENTER][B][FA]fa-spinner fa-pulse[/FA] CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT    [/B][/CENTER]

[div="display: block; background-color: #ffffff; margin: auto; border: 2px; border-radius: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: #514E4D; text-align: center; color: #7f7f7f; font-size: 12px; width: 585px; height: 680px; opacity: 0.9; overflow: auto; background-size: 150%; background-position: 565px -5px;"]
[Div="border-top: 1px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid black;"][FONT=Courier New][Size=25px]John Doe[/SIZE][/FONT][/div]
[hr][/hr]
[div="margin: auto; display: flex; flex-direction: row; flex-wrap: wrap; justify-content: center; background: none;"]
[div=background:url('https://www.inspiredtostyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/default-placeholder.png');background-size: cover;height:250px;width:230px;][/div]
[div=height:250px; width: 300px; overflow-y: scroll; padding: 10px; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; color: #7f7f7f; font-family: Courier New; font-size: 12px;"]
n i c k n a m e / s: :
a g e : :
g e n d e r : :
p r o n o u n s : :
b i r t h d a y : :
b i r t h p l a c e : :
s e x u a l i t y : :
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: :
o c c u p a t i o n : :
p o s i t i o n s : : field or office agent (of how many years)

h e i g h t : :
h a i r - c o l o r : :
e y e - c o l o r : :
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : :

[/div]
[/div]
[Div="border-bottom: 1px solid black;"][FONT=Courier New][Size=11px]"quote here"[/SIZE][/FONT][/div]
[div=height:300px; width: 550px; overflow-y: scroll; margin: auto; padding: 10px; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; color: #7f7f7f; font-family: Courier New; font-size: 12px;"]
p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : :
(At least 5+ traits)

l i k e s : :
(optional)

d i s l i k e s : :
(optional)

(optional)

(optional)

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
ba30694a1cb1a23666ff28e75be08d8e.gif

ALOIS

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

ALOIS THEODOR MOORE

n i c k n a m e / s : : AL
a g e : : 24
g e n d e r : : CIS MALE
p r o n o u n s : : HE/HIM
b i r t h d a y : : APRIL 12th
b i r t h p l a c e : : BLOOMINGTON, IN USA
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : BIROMANTIC
s e x u a l i t y : : BISEXUAL
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : SINGLE
o c c u p a t i o n : : MECHANIC - AGENT
p o s i t i o n s : : FIELD (3 YEARS)

h e i g h t : : 5'11"
b u i l d : : LANKY
h a i r - c o l o r : : RED
e y e - c o l o r : : GREY
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : TONGUE AND SEVERAL EAR PIERCINGS - WHIPPING SCARS ON HIS BACK - DISTINCT WALKING STYLE WITH EXAGGERATED HIP MOVEMENT

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : DEPRESSION - OVERINDULGENCE IN ALCOHOL AND WEED - CHRONIC SMOKER - A HISTORY OF BROKEN BONES - LASH SCARS ON BACK [SEE ATTACHED IMAGE] - SCARS ON HIS KNUCKLES FROM FREQUENT SPLITTING - AB- BLOOD TYPE

"I've already made one bad decision today, and I show no signs of stopping."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : EXTROVERTED - WITTY - PERSISTENT - IMPULSIVE - ADVENTUROUS - EXPRESSIVE - OUTSPOKEN - TRUST ISSUES - INDEPENDENT - LOYAL - SPITEFUL - PLAYFUL - ARGUMENTATIVE - COURAGEOUS - PROVOKING - CYNICAL - HYPERACTIVE - DIFFICULT - RELIABLE - ACTION-ORIENTED - BLUNT - DECISIVE - DEVIOUS - MORBID - FOUL-MOUTHED - USES HUMOR AS A DEFENSE MECHANISM - PARTY TYPE - INSECURE - CONFRONTATIONAL - EMOTIONAL - SENSITIVE

l i k e s : : MEMES - BLACK COFFEE - GREEK MYTH - FLORIOGRAPHY - TINKERING - ALCOHOL - PRANKS - CASUAL SEX - HIS HORSE

d i s l i k e s : : RELIGION - CARING ABOUT PEOPLE MORE THAN THEY CARE ABOUT HIM - AUTHORITY - BEING PSYCHOANALYZED

s k i l l s : : RECON - SHADOWING - SNIPING - RETRIEVAL - MECHANICS

w e a k n e s s e s : : CLOSE-RANGE COMBAT

p o w e r : : INVISIBILITY
- HE CAN TURN PARTS OF OR HIS WHOLE BODY INVISIBLE - HE CAN TURN OBJECTS AND OTHER PEOPLE INVISIBLE - HE IS UNABLE TO BE SENSED BY TRACKING INSTRUMENTS, CAMERAS, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT SENSES VISIBLE, INFRARED, OR ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT - HE HAS AN INVISIBLE AURA THAT PREVENTS AURA TRACKING​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : - HE CAN STILL BE SENSED BY THE OTHER FOUR SENSES IN HIS NORMAL STATE OF INVISIBILITY - IF HE WANTS TO BE COMPLETELY INTANGIBLE, IT TAKES A LOT OF FOCUS, AND HE CAN ONLY HOLD IT FOR HALF AN HOUR AT MOST - HE HAS A TENDENCY TO FLICKER WHEN SURPRISED, WHICH COULD GIVE HIM AWAY - TO TURN OTHER PEOPLE OR OBJECTS INVISIBLE, HE MUST BE TOUCHING THEM THE ENTIRE TIME

h i s t o r y : : SEE ATTACHED NOTES
Growing up in a catholic orphanage all his life, Alois Moore (formerly Schmidt) suffered many years of mental and physical abuse at the hands of strict nuns. In the early years, there hadn't been many beatings, only singling Alois out for perceived misbehavior to "make an example out of him." It took him a few years to realize that the apparent discrimination was simply because of his red hair, which apparently marked him as "the son of Judas" in the orphanage's eyes, and therefore worthy of scorn. Angry at the unjust treatment, Alois began acting out. He defied teachings, talked back, sneaked out, destroyed property, all of which earned him a long stream of beatings over the years. Alois noticed his power when he was seven after he'd became particularly scared at the prospect of a severe beating due to accidentally knocking over a bottle of ceremonial wine. When the nun came into his room, she looked right through him before leaving and asking another nun where he was. This was, of course, a shock to him, but as it happened more and more frequently, he realized what he had. Unfortunately, the nuns had figured he had always been out on the streets without permission, and the punishments when they got their hands on him were always more severe.

Alois spent a lot of time on the streets as a petty thief, using the stolen money for food since he was often denied dinner. Having been alienated from the rest of the orphans (lest they get punished for being around him), his only friend was an old homeless man who often hung around the block. When the man eventually died when Alois was twelve, Alois fell into a depression and turned to stealing cigarettes and alcohol with the help of his power. He became sexually active at the age of fourteen and fondly looks back on a vicious belt-beating after an experiment involving him, another young boy, and the orphanage's nearby shed.

Fortunately for Alois, he was adopted at the age of sixteen by a kind middle-class family who ran the local auto-shop. His father, Stephen Moore, taught him how to work with cars, which led to his interest in machinery. His mother, Heather Moore, taught him how to handle a gun, how to survive outside of the streets, and how to cook, sew, and dance. He frequently helped his uncle on his farm a few roads down and even developed a strong bond with a horse named Apollo that he basically raised himself. Despite only knowing them for a few years, he adores his family.

He learned of the society when he was twenty-two and decided to join for something to do besides fix cars and stare at corn all day. He's been a part of the society for two years now and has become an excellent sniper and scout.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : STEPHEN MOORE - 37 - ADOPTIVE FATHER; HEATHER MOORE - 36 - ADOPTIVE MOTHER; JONAH MOORE - 39 - ADOPTIVE UNCLE

e x t r a : : - CARRIES A CONCEALED POCKET KNIFE AND A LIGHTER WITH HIM AT ALL TIMES - WHEN HE'S SHOCKED OR EMBARRASSED, HE TENDS TO FLICKER BETWEEN INVISIBLE AND VISIBLE AS A KNEE-JERK REACTION - KNOWS MANY FORMS OF DANCE FROM HIS MOTHER - A HABIT OF RUNNING HIS FINGERS THROUGH FLAMES - EXCELLENT DEXTERITY - EXCELLENT AT LOCK-PICKING - SWEARS OFTEN - COLLECTOR OF MEMES - CAN PLAY PIANO AND SING FROM BEING FORCED INTO YOUTH CHOIR AT THE ORPHANAGE - LOVES GREEK MYTH - LOVES FLORIOGRAPHY AND OWNS BOOKS ON THE SUBJECT

THOMAS

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

THOMAS MICHAEL GREY

n i c k n a m e / s : : TOMMY - PROFESSOR
a g e : : 41
b i r t h d a y : : SEPTEMBER 15th
b i r t h p l a c e : : PITTSBURGH, PA USA
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : HETEROROMANTIC
s e x u a l i t y : : HETEROSEXUAL
o c c u p a t i o n : : CHEMISTRY PROFESSOR - ARCHIVIST
p o s i t i o n s : : OFFICE (7 YEARS)

h e i g h t : : 5'10"
b u i l d : : THIN WITH AVERAGE MUSCLE
h a i r - c o l o r : : BROWN
e y e - c o l o r : : BLUE
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : N/A

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : AUTISM
- DIFFICULTY MAINTAINING EYE CONTACT - HIGH IQ - LOW INTERPERSONAL EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE - DIFFICULTY INTERPRETING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND TONE - RITUALS: MORNING AND BEDTIME, CLICKING PENS, ROLLING HIS ANKLES, OBSESSIVE OPENING AND CLOSING OF THE FRIDGE, PACING; NEGATIVE REACTION TO HAVING THESE RITUALS BROKEN - OVERSTIMULATION COMMON - DIFFICULTIES WITH FINE MOTOR MOVEMENTS​
PARANOIA
ALCOHOL ABUSE
DEPRESSION
PANIC DISORDER
- CHUGS WATER AS A COPING MECHANISM​
HISTORY OF FREQUENT FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS
HISTORY OF HALLUCINATIONS
HISTORY OF DELUSIONS
HISTORY OF SEIZURES
A- BLOOD TYPE

"I am the unreliable narrator of my own story."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : ANALYTICAL - HIGHLY INTELLIGENT - PASSIONATE ABOUT SCIENCE - CURIOUS - PARANOID - POLITE - COMPASSIONATE - ISOLATED - RESPONSIBLE - INTROVERTED - PERFECTIONIST - ORGANIZED - ANXIOUS - KIND - LOYAL - SELF-SACRIFICIAL - ADDICTIVE - NEGLECTFUL OF HIS HEALTH - PROUD - SNARKY - IRRITABLE - TOUCH ADVERSE - SELF-CONSCIOUS - COURTEOUS - CONSCIENTIOUS - METICULOUS - INSECURE

l i k e s : : DOGS - CHEMISTRY - BEING ALONE - HUNTING - BAKED GOODS -- FISHING - TEACHING - ALCOHOL

d i s l i k e s : : HIS POWERS - HOSPITALS - LOUD NOISES - STRONG SMELLS - BEING PSYCHOANALYZED

In class, Thomas is considered one of those "cool teachers" who let you call them by their first name and who will banter all day long, and his office hours are always open to students in need. Mostly because he doesn't have much to do in his free time. Confident and funny in class, he often threatens to throw troublesome students out of the windows (leaving them hanging on whether or not he'd let them hit the ground) and has inside jokes and secret handshakes with his students. However, he is still a rather demanding teacher, expecting students to do their best and pushing them to succeed with encouragement and constructive criticism. He believes in their abilities and insists they do better.

This suggests that Thomas has grown capable of putting on a more neurotypical, cheerful persona, but it is pretty limited to his university teachings.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

s k i l l s : : DATA ORGANIZATION | ARCHIVING | RECORDS MANAGEMENT | SCHEDULING | DATA ANALYSIS | RESEARCH | REPAIRS | CLOSE-RANGE COMBAT

w e a k n e s s e s : : COMMUNICATIONS | IMPERFECT AIM

p o w e r : : TELEKINESIS
- HE CAN STOP THINGS FROM MOVING OR MAKE THEM MOVE FASTER, LEVITATE THEM, MOVE THEM IN VARIOUS DIRECTIONS, AND EVEN MOVE THEM AROUND HIMSELF LIKE AN ORBIT - HE CAN PUSH AND PULL OBJECTS, COMPRESS THEM, STRETCH THEM, STRETCH THEM, ETC - HE CAN ALTER AN OBJECT'S INNER WORKINGS, e.g., TO UNLOCK A DOOR - HE CAN USE HIS TELEKINETIC ENERGY AS A FORCE FIELD - HE CAN CHANGE AN OBJECT'S STATE, i.e., HE CAN TURN A SOLID INTO A LIQUID OR GAS BY ITS ATOMIC STRUCTURE - HE CAN HEAT OR COOL AN OBJECT BY AFFECTING THE VIBRATION OF ATOMS - HE CAN USE HIS TELEKINETIC ENERGY AS VECTORS - HE CAN EXPLODE THINGS THROUGH VIBRATION EMISSION - HE CAN REARRANGE ATOMIC STRUCTURES AND, WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS, CAN EVEN CHANGE AN OBJECT'S CHEMICAL COMPOSITION; DOING THIS ALLOWS HIM TO TRANSMUTE AN OBJECT - HE CAN NEGATE TELEKINETIC ABILITIES WEAKER THAN HIS OWN​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : - HE CAN'T AFFECT PEOPLE WITH MENTAL MANIPULATION IMMUNITY - HIS POWERS CAN BE NEGATED THROUGH PSYCHIC ENERGY ABSORPTION - IF HE MANIPULATES ANOTHER PERSON'S BODY, HE ISN'T CONTROLLING THEIR CONSCIOUSNESS - HE CAN LIFT UP TO 80,000 lbs (e.g., THE HEAVIEST SEMI-TRUCK) AND NO MORE - HE CAN ONLY OPERATE IN A 10 mi RADIUS, WITH HIS ABILITIES WEAKENING THE FARTHER THE TARGET IS AWAY FROM HIM - HE IS WEAKENED BY STRESS AND DISTRACTIONS, REQUIRING CALM AND FOCUS FOR HIS POWERS TO WORK BEST - WHEN TRANSMUTING OBJECTS, IT IS FAR EASIER IF THE OBJECT IS A POLYMORPH OF THE OTHER — THIS WAY HE'S CHANGING THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION STRUCTURE AND NOT THE COMPOSITION ITSELF. THIS IS A TIME-CONSUMING TASK AND NORMALLY TAKES HIM A FEW HOURS. IF HE DOES ALTER THE COMPOSITION, THIS NORMALLY REQUIRES SEVERAL DAYS - BECAUSE HIS TELEKINETIC SHIELD IS ALWAYS RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND BECAUSE OF HIS PARANOIA, IT IS ALWAYS DRAINING HIS ENERGY, WHICH IS THE MAIN REASON FOR HIS FREQUENT ILLNESS - AS HE USES HIS POWERS FOR EXTENDED PERIODS, HE WILL BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE INCREASINGLY PAINFUL HEADACHES, AND EVENTUALLY A PSYCHOTIC STATE. THESE PERIODS OFTEN CONSIST OF THINGS FROM FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, HALLUCINATIONS, DELUSIONS, AND SEIZURES

For the longest part, Thomas's childhood was pretty ordinary. His mother had died in a car accident when he was three years old, leaving his father to singlehandedly raise him and his older sister. His father is a good man and has always treated Thomas with all the love and care he can manage, although his constant working at the garbage dump and alcoholism in Thomas's youth left him deprived of a close parental figure. As such, he clung to his sister, who understandably crumpled with the weight of raising her autistic brother at such a young age, and thus his sister had periods of coldness that she still tries to make up for to this day. Thomas was left alone most days, primarily relying on imagination for toys because his family was relatively poor. A few imaginary play games led him to discover his ability to move and levitate objects, which he kept to himself in his youth, and later forgot about when he was older since it never happened again.

As he got older, it was acknowledged that his physical abilities were pretty advanced for his age. He was encouraged to participate in sports, where he was indeed an excellent addition to teams. However, this was not enough to stop his childhood-long bullying for his autistic behavior. He was often verbally abused, pushed around, and had his things stolen or destroyed by bullies. While he was shunned by most of the school, there was a group of three boys his age who were particularly violent with him, and they even beat him outside of school on a few occasions.

When he was fifteen, after a rough day of bullying at school, cold-shouldering from his sister, and general disinterest from his father, Thomas was confronted with the usual three bullies on the long and private roads leading to his home. He wound up snapping, intending to try his hand at fighting for once, and was rather shocked and horrified to watch two of the boys explode in blood as their heads were cut clean off. In a state of shock, Thomas was frozen as the third child ran away in fear. However, accustomed to having to pull himself out of panic attacks and the like, Thomas quickly strategized a cleanup plan. Vaguely recalling memories of levitating objects, Thomas held his hands out and tried to focus, desperate to be right in his analysis. Fortunately for him, the blood and body parts lifted and collected, allowing him to place them somewhere more out of sight while he ran to get a large bucket in which to store the pieces. He then took it to the garbage dump and used the incinerator there to destroy the bodies.

The third kid who had managed to get away tried to report the incident, but no one believed him because it sounded impossible. There was no evidence against him and no eyewitness testimony besides the other kid. Eventually, the third bully went mad with fear and paranoia that Thomas might come for him next and attempted to commit suicide by throwing himself out of one of the school's windows. Having been in the courtyard, Thomas managed to stop his fall, and the kid was shuffled off to a proper treatment center.

With his powers confirmed to himself, he decided to dedicate his life to practicing them to understand and control them better. As he discovered how he could manipulate matter, he turned to science for explanations and ideas on what he might be able to do.

Moving out as soon at 17 to stop feeling like such a burden to his family, he wound up traveling from state to state over the years before eventually settling in the UP. He wound up working as a chemist for a short time, only to eventually discover an academy near his apartment complex at the age of 33. He then began working there as a chemistry professor. At 34, he learned of the society, and began working there. He continues to teach at a nearby university.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : ROBERT GREY - 73 - FATHER; DENISE GREY - DECEASED AT 34 - MOTHER; JULIA GREY - 51 - SISTER

e x t r a : : - HAS A HABIT OF TAKING IN ANY STRAY DOG HE SEES, AND IS AN EXCELLENT DOG TRAINER - CURRENTLY HAS FIVE DOGS [SEE ATTACHED IMAGE] - LIKES SCENTED CANDLES, PREFERRING SOFT SCENTS BECAUSE OF HIS SENSITIVITY - ALL OF HIS CLOTHES HAVE MAGNETIC BUTTONS BECAUSE HE HAS TROUBLE WITH REGULAR ONES - PREFERS TO TYPE ALL OF HIS NOTES, AS USING A PENCIL OR PEN CAN BE DIFFICULT SOMETIMES - MOST OF WHAT HE OWNS ARE HAND-ME-DOWNS - MOST OF HIS MONEY IS SPENT ON LUXURY ITEMS FOR HIS DOGS - AN EXCELLENT HANDYMAN - UNINTENTIONALLY MAKES MOANING NOISES WHEN HE EATS FOOD HE FINDS DELICIOUS - LOVES BAKED GOODS

HEZEKIAH

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

HEZEKIAH SCOTT TAYLOR

n i c k n a m e / s : : HEZ - KAI
a g e : : 22
b i r t h d a y : : AUGUST 6th
b i r t h p l a c e : : JERSEY CITY, NJ USA
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : CLOSETED BIROMANTIC WITH MALE PREFERENCE
s e x u a l i t y : : CLOSETED BISEXUAL WITH MALE PREFERENCE
o c c u p a t i o n : : BARTENDER - SEX WORKER
p o s i t i o n s : : FIELD (NEW)

h e i g h t : : 6'2"
b u i l d : : TALL AND ATHLETIC
e y e - c o l o r : : BROWN

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : PTSD
- DEPRESSION - ANXIETY - BODY DYSMORPHIA - NIGHT TERRORS - FLASHBACKS- MORBIDITY - PERVERTEDNESS; MILDLY AROUSED BY VIOLENCE - SUICIDAL IDEATION - TRUST ISSUES​
DRUG USE
- WEED - ALCOHOL​
INSOMNIA
HAD A STUTTER AS A CHILD THAT HE GREW OUT OF BUT WHICH RETURNS WHEN HE'S NERVOUS
SEX ADDICT
- A COPING MECHANISM - DOESN'T SEEM TO ENJOY SEX WITH WOMEN​
B+ BLOOD TYPE

"I'm using white lighters to see what's in front of me."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : COURTEOUS - KIND - ELOQUENT - PATIENT - RESPONSIBLE - CALM - INTELLIGENT - COOPERATIVE - INTUITIVE - COMPASSIONATE - REASONABLE - RELIABLE - INDEPENDENT - WITTY - CONSCIENTIOUS - OPINIONATED - ANALYTICAL - OPEN-MINDED - QUIET - BLUNT - SENSITIVE - SENTIMENTAL - ARTISTIC - CREATIVE - SHY - SUBMISSIVE - EMOTIONAL - PERFECTIONIST - TIMID - MARTYR - SELF-CRITICAL - WITHDRAWN - INSECURE - OBSESSIVE - STRUGGLES TO LET GO - IRRITABLE - JEALOUS - MANIPULATIVE TENDENCIES - CAN GET VIOLENT IF PROVOKED - TOUCH STARVED

l i k e s : : DRAWING - PAINTING - POETRY - VIDEO GAMES - WEED - SEX - ALCOHOL - GHOST HUNTING & ANYTHING PARANORMAL - LONG WALKS IN THE RAIN - THE STARS - ASTROLOGY

d i s l i k e s : : PUSHY PEOPLE - SEX - SLUTSHAMING - ARTIFICIAL STRAWBERRY SMELL

s k i l l s : : CLOSE RANGE COMBAT | RECON | SHADOWING | RETRIEVAL | BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE | BASIC TECH KNOWLEDGE

w e a k n e s s e s : : INTERROGATION | POOR AIM

p o w e r : : ENHANCED AGILITY

l i m i t a t i o n s : : NOTHING OF NOTE

Hezekiah grew up in a wealthy family with his two well-recognized and distant parents and his younger sister. He was a bright young man attending the best private school in the area and lived a pretty normal life. He recognized his abilities early on, although they were easy to hide, and he signed up for gymnastics to strengthen them.

He had many "girlfriends" growing up, but they were never actually serious. He realized that he also had feelings for men but forced himself to repress such desires due to his family's strong religious influence. At fifteen, he had a girlfriend named Cassidy Hughes, a senior, while he was a freshman. She coerced him into having sex with her, and when he changed his mind, she held him down and finished. He broke up with her afterward, and she mocked and hurt him as a result. After that, Hezekiah learned martial arts to defend himself and began his slow decline into drugs and unsafe sex.

He became distant from his family, except for his sister, and lost all motivation to live. He attempted a joint suicide with his friend via pills but didn't take enough to kill himself and didn't try again afterward. He felt nothing but pressure from his family to follow in their footsteps and had no desire to do so. He lived a pretty aimless life filled with light drugs, video games, and sex. After two accidental pregnancies (and proceeding secret abortions paid for by Hezekiah), he dropped out of university and became a bartender/sex worker.

When he found out about the society, he joined, hoping it could help him find a purpose.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : NATHANIEL TAYLOR - 48 - FATHER; MARY TAYLOR - 43 - MOTHER; MARGUERITE TAYLOR - 18 - SISTER

e x t r a : : AMBIDEXTROUS - LOVES VIDEO GAMES - CLOSETED TO HIS FAMILY - USES PAINTING AND POETRY AS AN OUTLET; THE SUBJECTS ARE NORMALLY DARK - LOVES GOING ON WALKS, ESPECIALLY IN THE RAIN - A CLINGY DRUNK - SNORTS WHEN HE LAUGHS - SELLS FACELESS NUDES ON ONLYFANS- OWNS A BLACK CAT NAMED THE GENERAL - LOVES GHOST HUNTING AND ANYTHING PARANORMAL - LOVES THE STARS, AND ASTROLOGY ALTHOUGH HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN IT - WEARS A SOFT FLORAL PERFUME - CAN TIE A CHERRY STEM IN A KNOT WITH HIS TONGUE

OSWALD

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

OSWALD JAMES DARLINGTON

n i c k n a m e / s : : OZZIE
a g e : : 32
b i r t h d a y : : DECEMBER 3rd
b i r t h p l a c e : : LONDON, ENGLAND
o c c u p a t i o n : : HANDYMAN
p o s i t i o n s : : OFFICE + FIELD (NEW)

h e i g h t : : 5'9"
b u i l d : : FIT AND BROAD-SHOULDERED
h a i r - c o l o r : : BLACK
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : CIGARETTE BURNS ON HIS CHEST - LASH MARKS ON THE TOP OF HIS BACK - CROOKED RIGHT PINKIE

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : PANIC DISORDER
- SEVERE CASE; PROBABLY A FORM OF PTSD - CAN CAUSE BLACKOUTS AND DISSOCIATION; DURING THESE TIMES, OZZIE IS LIKELY TO HARM HIMSELF OR OTHERS, AND HE NEVER HAS ANY MEMORY OF WHAT HAPPENS DURING THIS PERIOD - SEEMINGLY TRIGGERED BY RAGE AS WELL AS FEAR​
BROKE HIS RIGHT PINKIE AND IT HEALED CROOKED
POSSIBLE NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER
ALCOHOL AND NICOTINE ABUSE
ANGER ISSUES
LIGHT CIGARETTE BURN SCARS ON HIS CHEST [SEE ATTACHED IMAGE]
A FEW FAINT LASHES TOWARD THE TOP OF HIS BACK [SEE ATTACHED IMAGE]
SCARS ON HIS KNUCKLES FROM FREQUENT SPLITTING
A- BLOOD TYPE

"I love the smell of gasoline; I light the match to taste the heat."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : POLITE - WITTY - BLUNT - CHEEKY - AMBITIOUS - GENTLEMANLY - CALM - INTELLIGENT - SPITEFUL - PERCEPTIVE - PLAYFUL - REASONABLE - RELIABLE - SELF-RELIANT - EXTROVERTED - PERSUASIVE - STRATEGIC - PROTECTIVE - DEFENSIVE - IMPULSIVE - OPEN-MINDED - BOLD - SEDUCTIVE - CULTURED - CONFIDENT - DOMINATING - ELOQUENT - CONFRONTATIONAL - EMOTIONAL - PERFECTIONIST - SELF-CRITICAL - INSECURE - OBSESSIVE - UNFORGIVING - IRRITABLE - MANIPULATIVE - CAN GET VIOLENT IF PROVOKED - SELF-CENTERED

l i k e s : : TRAVEL - GAMBLING - CARD GAMES - DANCING - CONTROL - SEX - BDSM - ALCOHOL - BANTER - CONFIDENT PEOPLE - STRATEGIZING - POWER

d i s l i k e s : : VULNERABILITY - BEING CONDESCENDED OR PATRONIZED - REJECTION - BEING WRONG

s k i l l s : : CLOSE RANGE COMBAT | PERFECT AIM | STRATEGIST | LEADERSHIP | INTERROGATION | MANIPULATION | DOUBLE AGENT-ING | BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE | REPAIRS

w e a k n e s s e s : : TECH | RESEARCH

p o w e r : : BELIEF MANIPULATION
- HE CAN INDUCE AND MANIPULATE PEOPLE'S BELIEFS - HE CAN AFFECT MEMORIES AS A RESULT - HE CAN CREATE POSITIVE PSYCHOTIC SYMPTOMS AS A RESULT - HE IS RESISTANT TO MIND-ALTERING ABILITIES​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : - HE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO SEE AND FOCUS ON HIS TARGET - THE MORE PEOPLE HE ATTEMPTS TO AFFECT AT ONCE, THE MORE TEMPORARY THE DELUSION BECOMES - HE CANNOT CREATE COMPLEX HALLUCINATORY WORLDS - HE CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN A CONCLUSION THAT THEY WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT ON THEIR OWN - IMPLEMENTING A BELIEF DOESN'T GUARANTEE THE DESIRED ACTION - PEOPLE WITH A MENTAL SHIELD ARE IMMUNE TO HIS ABILITIES

Ozzie grew up as the only son and eldest child of Guinevere and Jack Walker, head of the Walker crime family in London. When Ozzie was nine, his mother left, tired of the terrible things she had to deal with and watch. Jack became physically and psychologically abusive toward Ozzie from then on. On Ozzie's thirteenth birthday, Jack had him participate in a torture session to mark the start of his criminal career.

Despite Ozzie's position as heir, Jack refused to give him any privileges and instead forced Ozzie to start at the bottom of the pack to prove that he could work his way up and earn the position. Ozzie began to enjoy the thrill of crime and engaged in it far more willingly as time went on. It also became apparent that Ozzie was suffering from dissociation, as he would occasionally blackout and wake up not having any memory of the previous hours. Ozzie spent a lot of his youth climbing tooth and nail up the ranks and flying around the world to party as a distraction from the violence in which he so often engaged. At the age of sixteen, his father got remarried to a woman named Amélie Bisset, and shortly after, the couple had a child; a little girl named Viola, who Ozzie immediately loved and viewed as the sole good thing in his life.

When he was nineteen, he spent the year in the U.S., where he met Julian Bianchi, a gangster working in the Italian mafia. The two of them wound up in an "open" relationship, both of them wanting to keep their relationship a secret to avoid homophobic attacks. Ozzie wound up getting more vulnerable with Julian than he'd gotten with anyone and was devastated when the man eventually left him because he was too scared of people finding out about their relationship.

After that massive heartbreak, Ozzie turned to cocaine, partying, sex, and violence to cope. However, his sister eventually noticed his self-destructive behavior, and in her five-year-old way, comforted Ozzie by giving him her favorite teddy bear. Moved to tears, Ozzie quit using and decided to take back his life. So, he made a deal with the Adams family, an even more powerful family in London. Ozzie agreed to hand over his family's assets once his time came to lead it in exchange for a high position and a chance for advancement in their ranks. Besides Viola, he had no reason to care about his family, so it was an easy bargain to make. Thus began his role as a double agent.

He wound up becoming close to Cecil Adams, the head of the family, who was ill and slowly reaching his end. Being in the man's favor, he obtained the advisor's role after killing the previous one, John Ellis. Months later, Ozzie was shocked to learn from Cecil that the man planned to give everything over to Ozzie instead of the current underboss at the time, Rhys Morgan. After that, everything was looking up for Ozzie until a man named Gabriel Williams showed up, claiming to be Cecil's son and the rightful heir to the position. After testing, it was revealed that Gabriel's claims were correct, and thus a debate over who should get the position began.

Ozzie found himself getting along with Gabriel, and that fact, coupled with how suspicious it would be otherwise, made Ozzie refuse to kill him. Instead, he tried to wait it out, weighing his options. Somehow his secret had been revealed to his family, leading to the intense drama that made Ozzie have to hide out with Cecil for a while. Feeling particularly stressed and emotional one night, he drunk himself into a stupor and passed out. When he woke up, he was covered in blood, with a knife in his hand, and Cecil's corpse on the floor. Ozzie is immediately blamed for the murder, forcing him to flee England. He took shelter in the U.S. with Julian before discovering the society through Alois Moore, a young man he'd kept in contact with after saving him from the authorities years ago, and he decided to join as a way to keep himself protected.

Ozzie cannot say for sure that he didn't kill Cecil, but he likes to believe that he did not, and he is desperate to find the answer so he can prove his innocence and claim his spot back on the hierarchy he'd spent his entire life fighting to obtain.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : JACK WALKER - 57 - FATHER; GUINEVERE WALKER - 59 - LOCATION UNKNOWN - MOTHER; VIOLA WALKER - AMÉLIE BISSET - 45 - STEP-MOTHER; VIOLA WALKER - 16 - SISTER

e x t r a : : - VIOLA HAS BEEN GIVING HIM TEDDY BEARS SINCE SHE WAS FIVE, AND NOW HE OWNS A COLLECTION OF AROUND 50 TEDDY BEARS - POLYAMOROUS - DUCKS HIS HEAD WHEN HE LAUGHS - CARRIES A SWITCHBLADE AND A HANDGUN WITH HIM AT ALL TIME - HAS AN EXCELLENT POKER FACE - USES ENDEARMENTS LIKE "LOVE," "DARLING," etc., QUITE OFTEN - GOOD AT RIDING HORSES - KNOWS PROPER ETIQUETTE - SPEAKS RUSSIAN, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, SWAHILI, FRENCH, AND ITALIAN CONVERSATIONALLY - WORKED MANY ODD JOBS WHILE ON THE RUN, SO HE'S A MAN OF MANY TALENTS - LOVES TO DANCE - LOVES CARD GAMES AND GAMBLING

ANASTASIA

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

ANASTASIA MARIE WARD

n i c k n a m e / s : : ANA
a g e : : 38
g e n d e r : : CIS FEMALE
p r o n o u n s : : SHE/HER
b i r t h d a y : : DECEMBER 29th
b i r t h p l a c e : : NEW YORK, NY USA
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : PANROMANTIC
s e x u a l i t y : : ASEXUAL
o c c u p a t i o n : : SURGEON - PSYCHIATRIST
p o s i t i o n s : : OFFICE (8 YEARS)

h e i g h t : : 5'8"
b u i l d : : TRIM
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : SELF-HARM SCARS

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : OLD SELF-HARM SCARS [SEE ATTACHED IMAGE]
LACTOSE INTOLERANT
HISTORY OF NOSE BLEEDS AND ANEMIA
O+ BLOOD TYPE

"I'd say my main influence is myself."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : EASYGOING - ADVENTUROUS - AMBITIOUS - COURAGEOUS - OUTSPOKEN - RESPONSIBLE - ASSERTIVE - INTELLIGENT - WITTY - PERCEPTIVE - INTUITIVE - COMPASSIONATE - HUMOROUS - RELIABLE - ARTICULATE - DRIVEN - INDEPENDENT - PERSISTENT - CONSCIENTIOUS - OPINIONATED - HELPFUL - ANALYTICAL - LOYAL - CONFIDENT - PASSIONATE - MORAL - NON-VIOLENT - BLUNT - CURIOUS - SHARP-TONGUED - DECISIVE - INTROVERTED - DOMINANT - ARGUMENTATIVE - DEVIOUS - OVERTHINKER - MOODY - GRUDGE-HOLDER - ARROGANT - MANIPULATIVE - MORBID - PRETENTIOUS - PREJUDICED - FOUL-MOUTHED

l i k e s : : KNIVES - TRAIN HOPPING - EXPLORING WOODLAND - WALKING ON RAILROAD TRACKS - THE PARANORMAL - HELPING PEOPLE

d i s l i k e s : : PEOPLE COMMENTING ON HER SELF-HARM SCARS - PEOPLE WHO ARE UNNECESSARILY RUDE

s k i l l s : : INTERROGATION | ADVANCED MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE | STRONG GRASP ON PSYCHOLOGY | INTERVIEWING

w e a k n e s s e s : : TERRIBLE AIM | COMBAT

p o w e r : : BLOOD MANIPULATION
- SHE CAN AFFECT THE PRESSURE AND FLOW OF BLOOD IN THE BODY - SHE CAN CAUSE BLOOD TO BE EXPELLED FROM THE BODY - SHE CAN AFFECT THE BLOOD SUGAR AND BLOOD OXYGEN LEVELS OF THE BODY - SHE CAN BOIL BLOOD AND MAKE IT ACIDIC​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : - SHE CAN ONLY MANIPULATE THE BLOOD OF OTHERS, NOT HERSELF - SHE CAN ONLY AFFECT ONE OR TWO PEOPLE AT A TIME - SHE CAN ONLY WORK IN A 10 MI RADIUS - SHE CANNOT GENERATE BLOOD, ONLY USE IT FROM EXISTING SOURCES

I lived a relatively standard, upper-middle-class type of life with my parents and sibling. Standard except for my father being a total drunkard who would frequently abuse his wife and children on occasion. I grew up resenting the man, as did the rest of my family. My mother, Isabella Ward, was particularly terrified of him, and I pitied her for it immensely.

I grew up somewhat reclusive, especially once my older brother Trenton moved away since he had always been the more social one in the family. I had a particular fascination with the human body and would cut myself on things here and there just to watch the blood flow. Being a medical examiner, my mother often allowed me to visit her at work and secretly allowed me to assist in dissecting the bodies. Great parenting, I know. All of this is what led me down the path to becoming a surgeon.

When I was twelve, I walked in on my father once again beating my mother. In my anger, my powers suddenly activated, and my father suddenly collapsed in a choking fit. My mother and I stood there watching, too shocked (and maybe too unwilling) to help, and he died. We worked together to cover it up, and this led us to become extremely close.

I spent a lot of my time in undergrad performing medical procedures far beyond my formal education. Still, because of the intense drive that had led me to study such procedures regularly in my youth and my extraordinary abilities, they usually went quite well. I don't want to talk about the times things didn't go well. Anyway, I eventually became a surgeon, graduating early, and spent a couple of years in that career before deciding to try my hand at psychiatry. I received my doctorate quickly due to fast-track options.

Shortly after finishing my degree, I found out about the society and decided to employ my skills amongst people like myself.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : ARTHUR WARD - DECEASED AT 42 - FATHER; ISABELLA WARD - 64 - MOTHER; TRENTON WARD - 47 - BROTHER

e x t r a : : BITES HER NAILS TO THE QUICK - OWNS A COLLECTION OF KNIVES - ROLLS HER EYES FREQUENTLY - OWNS AN IVORY BALL PYTHON NAMED LILITH - ABSTAINS FROM NON-PRESCRIPTION DRUGS - DOESN'T HAVE HER LICENSE; DRIVING MAKES HER ANXIOUS - LOVES RIDING ON TRAINS AND WALKING ON TRAIN TRACKS - LOVES EXPLORING WOODLAND - LOVES ANYTHING PARANORMAL - NOT A FAN OF SWEETS BUT KEEPS SOME IN HER OFFICE FOR OTHERS - HAD HER SCARS FILLED IN WITH A GOLD-LIKE INK WHEN SHE WAS THIRTY-TWO - HARDLY EVER DRESSES PROFESIONALLY

ROMAN

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

ROMAN ALEXANDER PHELPS

n i c k n a m e / s: : RO
a g e : : 25
b i r t h d a y : : MAY 20th
b i r t h p l a c e : : AURORA, CO USA
s e x u a l i t y : : PANSEXUAL
o c c u p a t i o n : : DJ
p o s i t i o n s : : OFFICE/FIELD (2 YEARS)

e y e - c o l o r : : BLUE
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : A MOLE NEAR HIS EYE ON HIS LEFT CHEEK | A SMALL SCAR ON HIS CHEST FROM A PORTACATH

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : DIAGNOSED WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS WHEN HE WAS THREE
- A NOTICEABLE LIMP FROM ERODED JOINTS
- HAD A PORTACATH​
A SMOKER
MILD-ISH ALCOHOLISM
OCCASIONALLY DABBLES WITH HALLUCINOGENS
DEPRESSION
A HISTORY OF COMPULSIVELY LYING THAT HE'S TRYING TO MANAGE
O+ BLOOD TYPE

"I'm a satellite, I'm out of control."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : LAIDBACK - SOMETIMES LACKADAISICAL - SELF-CONSCIOUS - DISHONEST - BLUNT - MISCHIEVOUS - SELF-DESTRUCTIVE - WITTY - OFTEN DETACHED - CASUAL - ANALYTICAL - PRESUMPTUOUS - SOMETIMES TACTLESS - UNDISCIPLINED - NIHILISTIC - SNARKY

l i k e s : : PRANKS - TECHNO - MEMES - DRUGS - VIDEO GAMES - TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT - ENGINEERING - HACKING - NAPPING - HIS MEDS THAT STOP HIM FROM WANTING TO KILL HIMSELF

d i s l i k e s : : AUTHORITY - PEOPLE WHO TAKE THEMSELVES TOO SERIOUSLY - PUSHOVERS - NOSINESS - HIS DISABILITY

s k i l l s : : HACKING - COMPUTER SCIENCE - INFORMATION GATHERING - MECHANICAL WORK - ANNOYING HIS COWORKERS

w e a k n e s s e s : : COMBAT - SPEED - HIS SELF-DESTRUCTIVE TENDENCIES

p o w e r : : TECHNOPATHY
- CAN MANIPULATE TECHNOLOGY TO ACTIVATE, DEACTIVATE, ASSEMBLE, DISASSEMBLE, AND ULTIMATELY HACK INTO AND MANIPULATE ALL FORMS OF TECHNOLOGY WITH HIS MIND​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : - THE BIGGER AND MORE ADVANCED THE MACHINE, THE MORE DIFFICULT IT IS TO CONTROL. - DEPENDING ON THE MACHINE, HE CAN HACK INTO IT FOR AN UPWARDS OF ONLY 2 HOURS BEFORE THE CONNECTION WILL BE LOST.

h i s t o r y : :SEE ATTACHED NOTES
Born to a working-class household, he is an only child of two parents. Given his diagnosis that came at such a young age, and its impact on their family's finances, having any more children would have been unwise. His childhood was full of pain and a constant shifting of medications. His schoolwork suffered for it, and he eventually dropped out of high school entirely and focused on doing odd jobs around town whenever he wasn't flaring. When he was sixteen, he began taking a new medication that managed his chronic illness fairly well.

When he was seventeen, his powers activated while in the hospital, where he realized he could change the channel on the television with his mind. Most of his days were then spent trying to cultivate his abilities and use them to make money. He eventually became a DJ, using his abilities to his advantage, and made enough money from that plus any other odd jobs he could find to move out.

Eventually, he heard about the society, where he currently resides. Partly because of the excellent medical department, and partly because it gives him something to do with his life.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : SAMANTHA PHELPS — 43 — MOTHER; NOLAN PHELPS — 42 — FATHER

e x t r a : : LOVES HACKING THE SPEAKER SYSTEM TO RICKROLL EVERYONE BUT WILL INSIST HE HAD NO PART IN IT - WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER, HIS LIES WERE MORE SERIOUS AND BELIEVABLE, BUT IF HE LIES NOWADAYS IT'S USUALLY WITH SOMETHING SO FANTASTICAL THAT HE DOESN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO BELIEVE HIM, IT'S JUST TO GET THEM TO SHUT UP - HAS A HABIT OF PICKING AT THE SKIN OF HIS CUTICLES - THE VEINS IN HIS LEFT SIDE ARE SMALLER THAN THE VEINS IN HIS RIGHT SIDE

RILIANE

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

RILIANE ANN HOFFMAN

n i c k n a m e / s: : N/A
a g e : : 23
g e n d e r : : TRANS FEMALE
b i r t h d a y : : OCTOBER 2nd
b i r t h p l a c e : : SCOTTSDALE, AZ USA
o c c u p a t i o n : : NURSE
p o s i t i o n s : : OFFICE (NEW)

d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : EAR PIERCINGS - BELLYBUTTON PIERCING

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : HORMONE THERAPY - HAS HAD TOP SURGERY - A+ BLOOD TYPE

"Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : COMPASSIONATE - FASHIONABLE - ATHLETIC - CHEERFUL - PRINCIPLED - SENSITIVE - CREATIVE - EASILY-AMUSED - OPTIMISTIC - MILDLY PETTY - CLEVER - HELPFUL - NOSY - HARDOWRKING - IN THE KNOW - QUIRKY - STRONG-WILLED

l i k e s : : SWEET TEA - CURING PEOPLE - FASHION - PARTIES - EXERCISE - DAYS SPENT WITH FRIENDS - PICNICS - HANGING OUT AT PARKS - LONG WALKS IN THE SUN - ARTS & CRAFTS - OPTIMISM IN OTHERS - POP MUSIC - SCI-FI - HER POWERS - MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS

d i s l i k e s : : WATCHING PEOPLE SUFFER - PESSIMISM - WILLFUL IGNORANCE - BEING COOPED UP IN ONE PLACE FOR TOO LONG - MOST VEGETARIAN MEALS - PEOPLE WHO JUST SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S ENTHUSIASM - PRETENTIOUSNESS - FAILURE - GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND GORE - WATCHING TOO MUCH TV

s k i l l s : : GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER - NURSING DEGREE LEVEL MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE - CURING MINOR ILLNESSES

w e a k n e s s e s : : STILL LEARNING TO STRENGTHEN HER POWERS - COMBAT - HER SENSITIVITY

p o w e r : : DISEASE MANIPULATION
- SHE CAN CREATE AND HEAL DISEASE AS WELL AS MANIPULATE COMPONENTS SUCH AS SEVERITY, CONTAGIOUSNESS, METHOD OF SPREADING, ETC BY CONTROLLING THE BACTERIA, VIRUSES, PARASITES, ETC THAT CAUSE THEM​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : - BECAUSE SHE IS A BEGINNER IN USING HER POWER, SHE CAN ONLY REALLY CREATE AND HEAL LESS SEVERE ILLNESSES SUCH AS COLDS AND THE FLU.

Born as the second eldest child of four, Riliane's life was pretty normal until around the time she was nine years old when she began to experience gender dysphoria. When she told her mother about it, however, her mother turned anxious and told her not to mention it to anyone and that those feelings would go away soon enough. They didn't. Her anxiety was only worsened by the appearance of her powers at 10, when she noticed that every person she came into physical contact with would develop a cold although she herself never grew sick. Both her gender identity issues and her powers were a secret she worked on by herself.

She dressed rather effeminately, which caused her peers to tease her a lot while growing up. It was through the derogatory comments and proceeding internet searches that she eventually was able to identify herself as transgender at 12. Still, she kept the information to herself, knowing that her parents (and her father especially) wouldn't be accepting. She eventually came out at age 16, where she was promptly attacked by her father despite her mother's efforts to calm him. She was disowned and kicked out. Thankfully her best friend Miyah Summers and her family were kind enough to let her live with them. She received emotional and financial support from them, even getting help in starting hormone treatments and top surgery, basically becoming their second daughter, and she continued on with the rest of her education.

Shortly after graduating from her nursing program, she was recruited by the society for her powers.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : DOMINIKA HOFFMAN - 49 - BIRTHMOTHER; GREGORY HOFFMAN - 54 - BIRTHFATHER; AMBER HOFFMAN - 25 - BIRTHSISTER; DANTE HOFFMAN - 19 - BIRTHBROTHER; SKYLAR HOFFMAN - 15 - BIRTHSISTER; CLAUDIA SUMMERS - 52 - SURROGATE MOTHER; JIM SUMMERS - 54 - SURROGATE FATHER; MIYAH SUMMERS - 23 - SURROGATE SISTER

e x t r a : : HER FAVORITE TV SHOW IS BOJACK HORSEMAN - HAS TO FORCE HERSELF TO EAT HEALTHY - A HUGE FAN OF DOJA CAT - STILL CONTEMPLATING GETTING BOTTOM SURGERY NOW THAT HER MONEY DOESN'T HAVE TO GO TO HER COLLEGE DEGREE ANYMORE - DOESN'T HAVE A CAR BUT EVENTUALLY WANTS TO GET A TRUCK WITH A PEARLESCENT FINISH - SHE RAN CROSS COUNTRY AND PLAYED SOCCER IN HER SCHOOL DAYS

AIMÉ

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

AIMÉ KIM

a g e : : 26
b i r t h d a y : : MARCH 28th
b i r t h p l a c e : : MEMPHIS, TN USA
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : HOMOROMANTIC
s e x u a l i t y : : HOMOSEXUAL
o c c u p a t i o n : : BUSBOY
p o s i t i o n s : : OFFICE/FIELD (3 YEARS)

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : PTSD - O+ BLOOD TYPE

"Will you tell the truth so I don't have to lie?"

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : LAIDBACK - ATTENTIVE - OPTIMISTIC - PRACTICAL - FOCUSED ON THE BIG PICTURE - EASILY FLUSTERED - QUIET - COLLECTED - RATHER UNIMAGINATIVE - SIMPLE - NONCOMMITTAL - KIND - HONEST - LOGICAL

l i k e s : : RUSTIC AESTHETICS - SWIMMING - PRETTY MUCH ANY WATER ACTIVITY - BONFIRES - PHOTOGRAPHY - SAILING - DARTS - AMBIENT MUSIC - FLANNEL - SWEATSHIRTS - BUTTERFLIES - MIXING DRINKS - THE COUNTRYSIDE - FIREFLIES - WARM WEATHER - SWINGSETS - WORKING OUTSIDE - BAGGY CLOTHES - CAMPING - BEANIES

d i s l i k e s : : SUNBURNS - COLD WEATHER - THE CITY - NATURAL DISASTER MOVIES - PEOPLE WHO CAN'T STAND GETTING DIRTY - MOST SPORTS - HORSEBACK RIDING (HURTS HIS BUTT) - FACIAL HAIR - THE DESTRUCTION HIS POWERS CAN CAUSE - CROWDS - THE OVERUSE OF SCENTED TOILETRIES - ASPECTS OF HIS POWERS

s k i l l s : : LIE DETECTING - TRACKING - CAN 'SEE' IN ANY LIGHTING CONDITION - GOOD AIM - FLUENT IN ENGLISH - PROFICIENT IN FRENCH AND KOREAN

w e a k n e s s e s : : RELUCTANT TO USE HIS POWERS OFFENSIVELY

p o w e r : : VIBRATION MANIPULATION
- HE CAN DETECT, CREATE, AND MANIPULATE VIBRATIONS THROUGH THE GROUND, WATER, AND AIR. - THROUGH THIS, HE CAN LOCATE PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING IN SPACE VIA FEELING THE VIBRATIONS THEY CREATE. - HE CAN ALSO TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS LYING OR NOT BASED ON THESE VIBRATIONS.​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : - WHILE HE IS A MASTER AT DETECTING VIBRATIONS, HE IS MUCH LESS SKILLED AT CREATING THEM. - HE CAN ONLY MANIPULATE SUBTLE VIBRATIONS AT THIS TIME.

Aimé's parents are French-Korean immigrants who moved to Tennessee when Aimé was six and his younger brother Gabriel was three. Thus, most of his memories are of his life in America. He was raised in the countryside on his family's farm and developed into an outdoorsy child.

When he was twelve, he and Gabriel went out to play in a nearby mountainous area. While playing, Aimé nearly fell off a cliff edge, and while he was able to catch himself, his panic strongly activated his powers in a way he's never experienced ever again. His scream while he was falling created such a strong quake that it caused a landslide. While running away, a falling rock hit Gabriel's head, killing him instantly. Aimé barely managed to get back.

For a long time, it just seemed like a horrible incident, but as Aimé grew older and his powers developed further, he realized that it was his fault. He's never told his parents, afraid that the knowledge that their eldest son killed their youngest would be too much for them to deal with. Eventually, he was contacted by the society, and he jumped at the opportunity to find a way to use his powers for good.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

AMÉLIE KIM - 45 - MOTHER; JEAN KIM - 43 - FATHER; GABRIEL KIM - DECEASED AT 9 - BROTHER

e x t r a : : - A BIT OF A HYDROPHILE - WHILE HE'S RECEIVING TRAINING TO USE HIS POWERS FOR COMBAT, HE DOESN'T REALLY LIKE GOING OUT ON THE FIELD - VEGETARIAN - HAS A BIT OF A SOUTHERN TWANG THAT HAS FADED SLIGHTLY SINCE HIS TIME AT THE SOCIETY

VALENTIN

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

VALENTIN MIKHAILOVICH ASTANKOV

n i c k n a m e / s: : VAL | VALENTINE
a g e : : 20
b i r t h d a y : : DECEMBER 14th
b i r t h p l a c e : : SAINT PETERSBURGH, RUSSIA
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : HETEROROMANTIC
s e x u a l i t y : : HETEROSEXUAL
o c c u p a t i o n : : LIBRARIAN
p o s i t i o n s : : OFFICE (NEW)

h a i r - c o l o r : : DARK BROWN
e y e - c o l o r : : DARK BROWN
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : GOAT-LIKE HORNS (OCCASIONAL) - BAT-LIKE WINGS (OCCASIONAL) - "DEVIL" PREHENSILE TAIL (OCCASIONAL) - CLAW-LIKE NAILS (OCCASIONAL) - SOMETIMES WEARS MAKEUP

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : FLEXIBLE - DOUBLE-JOINTED - WILL DIE IF HE DOESN'T FEED OFF ENOUGH SEXUAL ENERGY — IF HIS ENERGY GETS TOO LOW, HIS BODY'S DEFENSE IS TO SEND HIM INTO HEAT, SENDING OUT AROUSAL PHEROMONES TO ATTRACT A SEX PARTNER — HE CAN NORMALLY SENSE IT COMING AND WILL WARN PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY UNTIL IT SUBSIDES - B+ BLOOD TYPE

"Loving you is really all that's on my mind."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : EXCITABLE - BUBBLY - SENSITIVE - NAIVE - OBLIVIOUS - OPTIMISTIC - CHEERFUL - SOCIAL - SUPPORTIVE - OVERTLY SEXUAL - HOPELESS ROMANTIC - CAREFREE - NEEDY

l i k e s : : LOVE - CANDY - STRAWBERRY MILK - SKINSHIP, SPECIFICALLY HANDHOLDING - LACE - MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINES

d i s l i k e s : : FISH DISHES - SLUT SHAMING - DISRESPECT - GENDER NORMS - LONELINESS - LIARS

s k i l l s : : PLAYING UKULELE - BAKING

w e a k n e s s e s : : HIS NEED FOR SEX - HIS REPRESSION OF SELF-TRUTHS

p o w e r : : SUCCUBUS PHYSIOLOGY
- MALLEABLE ANATOMY​
- STRONG NAILS AND TEETH
- BAT-LIKE WINGS​
- DESIRE INTUITION THAT ALLOWS HIM TO SEE PEOPLE'S MOST FOREFRONT DESIRES
- STRONG POWER OF SUGGESTION​
- PROJECTION OF LUSTFUL THOUGHTS​
- INDUCTION OF AROUSAL, LUST, AND PLEASURE​
- PHEROMONE MANIPULATION THAT ALLOWS HIM TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE'S EMOTIONAL STATES​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : MALLEABLE ANATOMY IS LIMITED TO HUMAN GENETICS - WINGS ONLY TAKE HIM ABOUT SEVEN FEET OFF THE GROUND - THE STRONGER A PERSON'S WILL, THE MORE THEY CAN RESIST HIS INFLUENCE - INDUCING LUST IS EASIER, REDUCING IT NOT SO MUCH - CAN ONLY INDUCE PHYSICAL SENSATIONS THROUGH PHYSICAL TOUCH - HAS VERY LITTLE CONTROL OVER HIS PHEROMONE ABILITIES AND CAN CAUSE PEOPLE'S EMOTIONAL STATES TO MIRROR HIS IF HE'S IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THEM FOR A WHILE

Val's history mainly revolves around his family history. Starting back in the early 1400s, his first ancestor, William Calstaune, was a mutated pheromone manipulator who spent most of his time traveling and raping young women. Eventually caught and punished for his crimes, he was subject to various experiments to figure out how his powers work. Unfortunately, the deformed and grotesque William managed to escape and managed to continue his crimes until his eventual death from the mutilations.

Because of William's crimes, his bloodline became very vast, and several of these children were born as deformed as their father. With similar powers of attraction and suggestion, these descendants made the bloodline gradually grow more and more across the world, going through decades of deformed, subhuman-looking creatures before they began evolving to take on a more human appearance once more due to easier mate attraction.

Val is from a part of the Calstaune bloodline, specifically the Astankov line in Russia, where he lives with his succubus mother and human father. Nowadays, the family is pretty normal, and Val's household is just like any other... Maybe with significantly more sex being had. Because sex is not treated as a taboo in his family, Val was used to the concept at a very young age. Of course, with Calstaune/Astankov powers not kicking in until after puberty, Val didn't engage in it for many more years until he needed it to survive.

Despite the lax attitude about sex in his family, there are still many things Val has been sheltered about. Mostly because of Russian laws rather than his family wanting to withhold information. Ashamed of their past, the family has tried to ignore that darkness, leaving more recent generations unaware of their ancestors' crimes. In the hopes of giving their son a life better suited to him, his family persuaded him to go to America, where he's been for around half a year now. Recently, the society reached out to him with the promise of helping him develop better control over his abilities.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : EKATERINA ASTANKOV - 39 - MOTHER; DMITRIY NIKITIN - 34 - FATHER, MOTHER'S LOVE; MATVEY PAVLISHCHEV - 36 - MOTHER'S LOVER; NOVEL FEDOROV - 42 - MOTHER'S LOVER; GAVRIIL ALEXEYEV - 41 - MOTHER'S LOVER

e x t r a : : BECAUSE OF HIS ATTRACTIVE PHEROMONES, VAL ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE THE OTHER PERSON'S FAVORITE SCENT - HE ENJOYS ESSENTIAL OILS - HE HAS AN ORAL FIXATION - "BE AN ENCOURAGER; THE WORLD HAS PLENTY OF CRITICS ALREADY." - HE HAS A COLOR-CHANGING, ORB-SHAPED LIGHT THAT HE KEEPS IN HIS ROOM, AND HE USUALLY KEEPS IT AT GREEN SINCE IT'S A CALMING COLOR - HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A WARDROBE OF "WOMEN'S" CLOTHING - HE KEEPS A SMALL NOTEPAD IN HIS POCKET TO MARKDOWN SLANG, GIVEN THAT RUSSIAN IS HIS FIRST LANGUAGE - VAL LOVES BAKING AND OFTEN BAKES HIS FRIENDS SWEETS JUST BECAUSE HE LIKES THE PROCESS - THE SPOT WHERE HIS WINGS MEET HIS BACK, AND HIS SPINE AND TAIL AREA ARE VERY SENSITIVE, AND HE MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE A NOISE AKIN TO A CAT WHEN TOUCHED THERE
ANGELO

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

ANGELA SONNET GENOVESE

n i c k n a m e / s: : ANGELO {PREFERRED} | ANGEL | ANGIE
g e n d e r : : NONBINARY
p r o n o u n s : : ALL PRONOUNS
b i r t h d a y : : MARCH 1st
b i r t h p l a c e : : VERONA, ITALY
s e x u a l i t y : : GREYSEXUAL
o c c u p a t i o n : : ARTIST
p o s i t i o n s : : FIELD (2 YEARS)

h e i g h t : : 5'6"

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : SYNESTHESIA, ASSOCIATING PHYSICAL TOUCHES WITH COLOR - A+ BLOOD TYPE

"Drowned in living waters."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : PRETENTIOUS - ARTISTIC - ANALYTICAL - WITHDRAWN - UNEMOTIVE AT TIMES - STUDIOUS - HARDWORKING - ACTIVIST - OPINIONATED - LAIDBACK - QUIET - SARCASTIC - NIHILISTIC - RESPECTFUL - KIND - OBSESSIVE - SHAMELESS - SELF-CRITICAL

l i k e s : : ART - POETRY - HOT CHOCOLATE - SOUR CANDY - NATURE - STORMS

d i s l i k e s : : HAVING TO REQUIRE FOOD AND REST - SPICY FOOD - FENCE RIDERS - BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION - PARTIES - HUMBLEBRAGGING

s k i l l s : : PAINTING - DRAWING - SCULPTING

w e a k n e s s e s : : SOCIALIZING - SWIMMING

p o w e r : : AURA MANIPULATION
- SHE HAS CONTROL OVER ETHERIC CORDS THAT ALLOW HER TO CONNECT WITH SURROUNDING AURAS​
- THESE ETHERIC CORDS ALLOW HER TO COMBINE POWERS WITH OTHERS, TO ABSORB ANOTHER PERSON'S AURA, AND TO GIVE SOME OF HER OWN AURA​
- WHEN SHE ABSORBS AURA, SHE CAN USE IT TO STRENGTHEN HERS, AND SHE CAN BRIEFLY SEE THEIR MEMORIES​
- USING THE ETHERIC CORDS CONNECTING HER TO HER ENVIRONMENT, SHE CAN SENSE OTHER AURA IN THE DISTANCE​
- ANGELO CAN CONCEAL HER AURA, MAKING HER DIFFICULT TO TRACK
- SHE CAN ALSO READ OTHER PEOPLE'S AURAS, WHICH REVEAL THINGS LIKE THE PERSON'S EMOTIONS, HEALTH STATUS, AND STRENGTH OF POWER
- WITH POWER OVER THE SEVEN CHAKRAS, SHE CAN…​
• RED, ROOT CHAKRA​
- ANGELO CAN ENHANCE HER BODY'S FITNESS​
• ORANGE, SACRAL CHAKRA​
- ANGELO CAN EMPATHIZE WITH THE SURROUNDING ECOSYSTEM​
• YELLOW, SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA​
- ANGELO CAN CREATE A TANGIBLE AURA FOR COMBAT​
• GREEN, HEART CHAKRA​
- ANGELO CAN DETECT DISEASE AND INJURY, AND AID IN THE HEALING AND NUMBING OF INJURIES, AS WELL AS THE PURIFICATION OF THE BODY​
• BLUE, THROAT CHAKRA​
- ANGELO CAN ENHANCE HER INTELLIGENCE​
• INDIGO, THIRD EYE CHAKRA​
- ANGELO CAN READ OTHER PEOPLE'S AURA AND DISCERN BETWEEN REALITY AND ILLUSION​
• VIOLET, CROWN CHAKRA​
- ANGELO CAN ENTER INTO A STATE OF FOCUS FOR ONE TASK AND TUNE THE WORLD OUT​

l i m i t a t i o n s : : COMBINING POWERS WITH OTHERS ONLY WORKS FOR AN HOUR, AND IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO CONTROL EACH OTHER'S POWER - SHE CANNOT ACCESS THE MOST REPRESSED MEMORIES OF THE INDIVIDUAL WITHOUT DRAINING THEIR AURA AND KILLING THEM - SHE CAN GENERALLY SENSE AURAS UP TO TWO MILES AWAY, BUT IT TAKES FOCUS TO SINGLE ONE OUT WHEN IT IS NOT CLOSE BY - SHE CAN ONLY ENHANCE HER PERFORMANCE FOR ROUGHLY A COUPLE OF HOURS, AND THE MORE SHE HOLDS IT, THE MORE SHE CRASHES WHEN SHE STOPS - SHE CAN SENSE THE GENERAL WELL-BEING OR SICKNESS IN THE ENVIRONMENT, AND ALTHOUGH IF SHE FOCUSES SHE CAN FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF OTHERS, SHE CANNOT KNOW THEIR CAUSE, AND IF THE ENVIRONMENT FEELS "UNBALANCED," IT CAN CAUSE HER TO FALL ILL AS WELL - SHE IS LIMITED TO SIMPLE SHIELDING ABILITIES AND ENERGY SPHERES/BEAMS THAT CAUSE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF DAMAGE - SHE HAS TO TOUCH THE PERSON PHYSICALLY TO HEAL THEM, AND SHE HEALS THEM VIA GIVING UP HER AURA WHILE MEANS THAT SHE WILL BECOME WEAKER THE LONGER SHE USES THE ABILITY - SHE CAN ONLY INCREASE HER INTELIGGENCE FOR UP TO TWO HOURS - SHE CAN TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS LYING, BUT SHE CANNOT NECESSARILY KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS - HER EXTREME FOCUS ONLY LASTS ABOUT SIX HOURS AT A TIME, AND WHEN SHE'S IN SUCH A STATE, SHE CANNOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORLD AROUND HER

Angelo lived a relatively normal childhood in comparison to most people similar to her. Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis as a baby, the disease affected her hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, and neck the most. Her internal organs were also affected, several of them becoming enlarged. Most of her life was spent in hospitals, reacting and habituating to various medications and undergoing several procedures.

Her father left shortly after her diagnosis, leaving her with her single mother who often couldn't be with Angelo due to needing to work. Her mother was a small artist, so most of their money was made through her commissions and her working part-time as a server. Angelo was surrounded by art at a young age, and given that her hands and wrists were relatively free from the disease, making art with her mother was generally the only thing she did in her free time.

It became obvious that Angelo had creative talent early on, so her mother encouraged the hobby and would even bring her art supplies to the hospital for Angelo to use. Angelo was quite thankful for the eventual portacath in her chest (because her veins kept blowing out) so that her hands could be kept free to do things.

Eventually, Angelo could live decently without having to be in the hospital all the time, relying on infusions once in a while to ease the pain. Her hips were especially affected, which limited her mobility and even gave her a slight limp. At the age of twelve, she got them replaced, and she still has never experienced pain even remotely as bad as that. Thankfully, it allowed her to pursue her passion actively, and she discovered her preference for sculpting. Her first sculptures were of her mother and the nurses, who were basically family at that point. All of her artwork is still kept in the shed of their family home.

Thankfully, when she was fifteen, a new medication came out that was developed for diseases similar to hers, and it managed to normalize her bloodwork and inactivate her disease. She still has to deal with the damage to her joints, but as long as the medication continues to work, it won't get worse.

In terms of her powers, she understood them early on due to the condition being passed down amongst her family, although it wasn't entirely common. Once she commented about seeing bright colors around people, her mother explained things to her, and Angelo enjoyed exploring them.

Because of her frequent inactivity, it was her mental powers that developed fastest. She was able to quickly access the orange and green chakras, sensing and curing distress in the people around her. It wasn't until she was healthy enough to be more active that she could deal more with the physical, and she's still trying to get a handle on it.

Eventually, Angelo realized how the environment affects her health. After some heavy reflection, she's not entirely convinced that it wasn't the constant tension in her parents' relationship that led to her disease.

After a long time of simple server work, she received a note from the society, and was encouraged by her mother to go.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : PIPPA GENOVESE - 43 - MOTHER; EZIO GENOVESE - 44 - FATHER

e x t r a : : ANGELO DOESN'T USE ANY DRUGS EXCEPT FOR ALCOHOL, AND THAT'S ONLY THE RARE GLASS OF WINE SHE DRINKS FOR THE HEALTH BENEFITS - ANGELO FINDS HUMOR IN EXCUSING HER BEHAVIOR WITH "I'M AM ITALIAN," EVEN WHEN IT IS IRRELEVANT - SHE OFTEN SNORES IN HER SLEEP AND OCCASIONALLY SLEEPTALKS INCOHERENTLY - ANGELO OWNS SEVERAL BUTTERFLIES, WHICH SHE KEEPS IN A MESH TERRARIUM THAT SHE BOUGHT USING THE PRIZE MONEY FROM WON CONTESTS - SHE LOVES TO SIT AND SLEEP IN ODD PLACES - "I DIDN'T SAY I LIKED IT. I SAID IT FASCINATED ME. THERE IS A GREAT DIFFERENCE." - ANGELO FREQUENTLY SITS IN A HALF CROSS-LEGGED POSITION - SHE LOVES STANDING OUT IN THE RAIN - SHE HAS ENGAGED IN FOUR COMPETITIONS IN HER LIFE AND HAS WON THREE OF THEM - SHE MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE ART BASED ON THE PEOPLE AROUND HER - SHE HAS PLANS TO GET A HYSTERECTOMY - SHE BITES HER NAILS TO THE NUB AND NIBBLES THE SKIN OF HER CUTICLES - SHE IS VERY GOOD AT CALLIGRAPHY - SHE'S A RAVENCLAW, AND WILL ACTIVELY RANT ABOUT THE INACCURACY OF MOST RAVENCLAW MERCH

Last edited:
YUME

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

YUME SATŌ

a g e : : 27
g e n d e r : : CIS FEMALE
b i r t h d a y : : FEBRUARY 1st
b i r t h p l a c e : : OSAKA, JAPAN
r o m a n t i c o r i e n t a t i o n : : BIROMANTIC
s e x u a l i t y : : BISEXUAL (HOMOSEXUAL LEANING)
o c c u p a t i o n : : FORMULA 1 DRIVER
p o s i t i o n s : : FIELD/OFFICE (NEW RECRUIT)

h e i g h t : : 5'9
h a i r - c o l o r : : DARK BROWN
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : BEAUTY MARK ON CHEEK

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : INSOMNIAC (NEEDS TO TAKE SEDATIVES TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP)

"I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream"

DOMINANT | CONFIDENT | EXTROVERTED | SELFISH | ROMANTIC | CUNNING | STUBBORN | OPINIONATED | PROTECTIVE | JEALOUS | SARCASTIC | IMPASSIVE | SOCIABLE | ATHLETIC | GRACEFUL | REALISTIC | MESSY | SPONTANEOUS | ADVENTUROUS | OBJECTIVE | INDEPENDENT | A FOLLOWS-HER-OWN-RULES KINDA WOMAN | EXTREMELY SELF-AWARE | CAN BE INSENSITIVE WITHOUT THINKING

FASHION | DRIVING | CARS | MINIMALISM | DARK COLORS | ENGINEERING | ICE SKATING | ROLLER BLADING | DRINKING | PARTYING | ENM RELATIONS | TATTOOS (ON OTHER PEOPLE) | COMICS | VR GAMES

ANNOYINGLY UPBEAT PEOPLE | DRAMA | ATTACHMENTS | EMOTIONAL SITUATIONS | BEING RUSHED | STRONG SMELLS | WATCHING MOVIES IN THEATRES

RACING | LUCID DREAMING | FLUENT IN JAPANESE

BEING TOO GUARDED | DISORGANIZATION (MISPLACES A LOT OF HER BELONGINGS)

p o w e r : : DREAM MANIPULATION
• CAN ENTER THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND OF A SLEEPING SUBJECT AND SHAPE OR ALTER THE DREAM BY INFLUENCING THE MOOD
• CAN CREATE AND ALTER ENTIRE DREAMSCAPES WITHIN HER OWN DREAMS
• IF THE SUBJECT IS WEAK-MINDED, SHE CAN DELVE DEEPER INTO THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS AND INFLUENCE THEIR THOUGHTS TO EXTRACT KNOWLEDGE OR INFORMATION

• CAN ONLY AFFECT SLEEPING SUBJECTS
• UNABLE TO CONTROL A LUCID DREAMER
• UNABLE TO ENTER/ALTER THE DREAMS OF SOMEONE WITH PSYCHIC SHIELDING ABILITIES OR PSYCHIC IMMUNITY
• IN MOST CASES, SHE IS ONLY ABLE TO MANIPULATE THE MOOD OF THE DREAM AND NOT ANY SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF IT
• BECAUSE THIS REQUIRES A LOT OF MENTAL EFFORT, SHE'S USUALLY VERY MENTALLY DRAINED AFTERWARDS

Yume is an only child, born into a lower-middle class family. She grew up in a small apartment with her father and his parents—her mother had passed while Yume was just an infant, and she was taken care of by her grandmother. Her father had worked at an auto shop, which Yume loved to visit after school, wanting to learn everything she could about cars, how they're built and what adjustments could be made. Her father would even take her to auto shows around Osaka. This is where Yume's interest in cars and in the racing industry first began. Her grandfather wasn't a big fan of her interests, nor of her father's indulgence in them. He was an old-fashioned man, and while in his presence, Yume and her father refrained from speaking about such things. He wanted Yume to do something more practical with her time. However, her father adored and spoiled Yume, not caring what anyone else thought.

As for Yume's power, she didn't discover it was anything other than lucid dreaming until she was into her teens. She had always been able to control her dreams, that much was obvious, but soon she began to realize that she could step into other people's dreams as well. It started with her grandmother, whom she shared a room with. As she got older, her grandmother began falling asleep earlier than Yume, and one of those nights, as Yume was reading a particularly exciting comic under a dim flashlight, she accidentally entered her grandmother's subconscious. Yume's confusion and fear of the sudden change in location and the strangeness of the dream altered her grandmother's mood, turning her dream into a nightmare, and scaring both of them into consciousness. Her grandmother had no idea, of course, and Yume considered the idea that perhaps she just happen to fall asleep too. But the coincidence was too great.

Every night since then, she entered her grandmother's dreams, then her grandfather's in the next room. She only refrained from entering her father's dreams—mainly because he worked so hard and she didn't want to cause him to lose any sleep. She didn't have such worries about her grandparents since they didn't work at all except for helping with household chores. Every night, she would push the limits of her powers. Really, any chance she got—whether it was a napping classmate or one of the neighborhood drunks passed out on their lawns.

The more she used her powers, the less she was actually able to sleep. She didn't want to tell her father though how or why she had developed insomnia, so she kept this to herself and instead started taking sleep aids. She didn't even tell her friends, not trusting any of them to keep her secret, regardless of whether they believed it or not.

One night when Yume was altering her grandfather's dream, she wondered if she was able to force him awake. She had never tried this before and figured it wouldn't do any harm, but when she tried, she was only successful in waking his mind, and because his motor functions were still off, he began experiencing sleep paralysis. He panicked and—at his old age, lack of sleep, and stressing over the fate of his son and granddaughter—had a heart attack.

Yume was mortified that she had accidentally killed her grandfather. No one else but her knew what actually happened, and she was afraid to say anything about it. But the fear that she could kill someone kept her from entering anyone's dreams for a while. And to, somehow, make up for killing her grandfather, she decided to go to university and study mechanical engineering. She kept racing as a hobby, at least until she actually began participating in races. She wasn't great at first, but with practice she was slowly becoming a notable racer. She still obtained her degree, but with her father's support and approval, she began entering in more races, earning money and sponsors to eventually customize her car, obtaining a super license, and becoming a Formula One driver, all in the span of 7 years.

Over the years, her fear of entering others' dreams faded, realizing that she should learn to control her power rather than accidentally use it, or end up hurting someone somehow. She didn't try to wake anyone up again. And she didn't really think of doing anything with her powers until she heard of the society. She figured if there was a need for someone like her, for her power, then she should put it use, right?

Takumi Satō | 62 | Father
Sara Satō | Deceased at 24 | Mother
Hiroto Satō | Deceased at 89 | Paternal Grandfather
Yui Satō | 90 | Paternal Grandmother

• WILL LOOK AFTER PEOPLE SHE CARES ABOUT (EVERYONE ELSE CAN PRETTY MUCH FUCK OFF)
• DOESN'T REALLY GIVE PEOPLE THE TIME OF DAY UNLESS THEY MAKE IT WORTH HER WHILE
• "SORRY FOR HAVING GREAT TITS AND RIGHT OPINIONS."
• WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE IF YOU RANDOMLY CALL HER
ISN'T SCARED OF MISSING OUT, MISSING OUTS SCARED OF MISSING HER
• RESPONDS TO EVERY LITTLE INCONVENIENCE WITH, "THIS IS MY VILLAIN ORIGIN STORY."
• GREAT WITH BABIES AND KIDS (BUT DON'T ASK HER TO BABYSIT)
• DOG PERSON, CAT PERSON, WHAT ABOUT A BUNNY PERSON? (IN OTHER WORDS, SHE HAS A PET BUNNY)

Last edited:
EMMA

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

EMMALINE ELIZABETH KATE ADDAMS

n i c k n a m e / s: : Emma - Em - Emmy
a g e : : 30
g e n d e r : : Cisfemale
p r o n o u n s : : She/Her
b i r t h d a y : : October 31st
b i r t h p l a c e : : London, England
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : Biromantic
s e x u a l i t y : : Bisexual
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s : : Single
o c c u p a t i o n : : Stage Actress/Singer
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent (7 years)

h e i g h t : : 5'2"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Dark Brown
e y e - c o l o r : : Dark brown
b u I l d : : Petite, curvy, and toned
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Two deep dimples, etched into either side of her face - Scars well-hidden on her body

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Bulimia, but to mild degree, she distracts herself with missions. Otherwise, it is very concerning when she is under stress.
Migraines. Due to some side effects of her powers, Emma gets bad migraines here and there when she's used them too long or son too many people. She used to get seizures becaous of it.

"If you think I'm pretty, you should see me in a crown."

Playful | Fiesty | Sarcastic | Dramatic | Compassionate | Daring | Creative | Brave | Stubborn | Resourceful | Reserved | Coarse | Opinionated | Outspoken | Aggressive | Caring | Teasing | Passionate | Strong-willed | Affectionate | Stubborn | Clever | Witty

Being right | Dance (Ballet, Ballroom, Tango, and hip hop are her favorites ) | Alternative and Indie music | Deserts | Musicals | Chess | Teasing people | Sweet sweet victory | Pastries | Chocolate

Softees | Loudmouths | Self-entitled idiots | Passive-Aggressiveness | Being lied to | Cooking | Idiots | Pushovers | Needles (has a phobia of needles) | Hospitals | Needles

Manipulation | Analyzing/Reading Others | Hand to hand combat | Weaponry | Infiltration | Stealth | Seduction | Information Extraction | Sharpshooter | Knife handling | Quick Thinker |

w e a k n e s s e s : : Overuse of powers | Bigger people | Tech

p o w e r : : Telepathy
- She can read/sense the thoughts of others. She can see the thoughts of others. As well as read her target's memories.​
- She also has the ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information. And to speak aloud using only her mind.​
- She can interpret the emotions of others.​
- She can enter the mind of another.​
- She can manipulate the minds of others via the thought process. She can implant memories and thoughts into others. She can also erase memories of them and herself.​
- She can induce temporary mental or physical paralysis or unconsciousness.​
- She is highly resistant to any/all mental intrusion.​

- Her power is almost completely ineffective in large crowds with her being unable to sort through so many thoughts.​
- The more intense the thought it is, the louder it gets in her head. It can be disorientating or even deafening for her.​
- She can read thoughts, but not impulsive actions.​
- Too many thoughts, especially intense thoughts, and conflicting ones can be overwhelming. She will begin to suffer from headaches, ringing in ears, nosebleeds, or worst-case scenario she'll blackout.​
- Reading certain people's minds, such as a huge genius or an insane person, is hard and in some cases, not a good idea. For a genius, it may be confusing. As for an insane person, it is disorientating and painful.​
- More than half the tasks of her powers require all her attention, thereby leaving her physical body and/or mind vulnerable.​
- Depending on the person she is susceptible to the pain/injury as the person with whom she is communicating.​
- The mind reading's radius is much larger than everything for Emma. It extends out more than what her eyes can see, but can also make it confusing to discern who's thoughts are who's and where they are coming from without focusing.​
- Emma can interpret emotions, however, the radius for detecting them is much smaller than the radius for reading thoughts. They have to be within 10 feet of her. The closer they are, or the more intense the emotion is, she may feel it and be overwhelmed. Touch is the best method of interpreting emotions. And again, it can be confusing in a crowd to discern all of them.​
- She cannot change the emotions of a person. She can only induce or lower what's already there for a temporary amount of time. And even then when it comes to the actual manipulation of the minds of others, Emma is unable to do a lot of people, and it takes focus. Unless she's actually controlling their thoughts and actions, she has no say of what they do.​
- When she enters the mind of another, her body is left blanked and vulnerable. If harm comes to the target, she is affected as well.​
- She can only manipulate the thoughts and actions of so many people at one time, up to three and four if she really pushes it. But the more people she controls at one time, the more strain it puts on her. It takes extreme focus and if it is not reinforced her control over them will wear off after a while. For her to manipulate their mind, they have to be within her radius, which is 3 miles. Meaning, she needs to be able to see her target to get a hold of their mind. And after they get far enough from her, which is up to seven miles the control she has over them wears off.​
- In order for her to implant, erase, and alter the memories of others. She has to be touching them and she can only do one person at a time because of the focus it takes and the strain. While she can erase memories and implant memories, she has yet to learn how to recover memories. Making this ability a very dangerous one.​
- When reading memories, Emma can almost feel the exact emotions the target has gone through. On that note, reading intense thoughts or feelings too much can affect her to the point that she may take on character traits, ideas, pain and emotions of the target temporarily.​
- She has frequent migraines because of her powers.​
- Anyone with psychic shields or immunity or immune to her powers.​
- Her telepathy also does not work on mindless objects.​

Born as Emmaline Elizabeth Kate Laurent-Addams, she was the firstborn child of Bernadette and George. Back then she was known as Claudia. Emma did not have the prettiest of childhoods. Her family was well-off. Her father was a loving and kind man but was always away for business. And her mother was strict and in some cases cruel.
Emma was the apple of their eyes. She was an adorable, loveable child with talent. Talent that was not missed.
The moment her mother recognized the talent in her daughter, she began working to fulfil the dreams and ambitions she never had the chance to reach. To be a Ballerina. And she did what it took to get her there.
Emma had the skill and talent and made quite a name for herself. But the relationship she had with her mother quickly transformed into a toxic and abusive one. She loved dancing, but not as much as her mother pushed it onto her. She only wanted to please her mother despite the emotional and verbal abuse and how she forced her to work out and not eat so much (sometimes making her puke the food up quite literally). The woman even legally had her named changed to Claudia Laurent, because it sounded better.
When Emma was six, her powers came into full play. It almost drove her mad. Her mother refused to let her see a doctor and so she had to learn how to use her powers on her own. This later led to some unfortunate events. As a child, she didn't know that it may be wrong to use them on people. Regardless of the stress and pain, with the name she made for herself, she joined a ballet company at the age of 12. It was not a pretty experience.
The other dancers hated her and bullied her for the favouritism the director gave her. And the director himself molested the girl during private lessons. Everything was slowly building up. Her eating disorder worsened where she binged when upset and puked it up later, she only spent her free time practising and didn't bother attempt making friends. Finally, at 14, she learned her parents were getting divorced on the night of a big performance. That night, that performance, Emma collapsed on stage from stress, malnutrition, and the pain of reading so many thoughts in the crowd.
Of course, Emma had used her powers before. But that was her breaking point. She wanted to hurt people so badly for hurting her. The ballet dancers at the company, the director, and her mother. It was on the news ... Rose Ballet Company ... the director was no longer sane, he didn't have much of a mind. And the dancers were nearly just as bad. They couldn't explain it, were they taking some kind of drug?
When her parents' divorce finalized, she chose to go with her father. They moved to Manchester, where she started fresh and no longer doing ballet, but acting and singing. She changed her name back to Emmaline Elizabeth Kate Addams.
She moved to America at eighteen. And at twenty, she met her mother again. The woman rekindled something with her father. They got into an argument while driving and it resulted in an accident. An accident that killed her mother. After, her father started suffering from severe depression, and so many of the reasons revolved around her. But she saw things in his mind that also contributed to it. Things about him she never knew. So, she erased the memories that caused him pain. Which also meant erasing herself.
She was one of the first members to join the Society.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

George Addams - 57 - Father; Bernadette Laurent - 55 - Mother - Deceased; Clementine Addams - 21 - Sister;

- Owns a trio of Canaries.
- She is fluent in French, Spanish, and German.
- Has a gramophone that her father gave her long ago, she still uses it to this day.
- Knows ballet dancing, tap, and ballroom.
- Cannot cook to save her life.
- Was once part of the Starkids cast. She was most well known for playing Draco Malfoy then.
- Loves oldies but goodies types of songs.
- Is serious about her food. If she shares with you, it means she feels close to you on some level.
- "Just because my pretty face turned your head, do not assume I'm so easily distracted."

ANGUS

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

ANGUS JASON MITCHELL

n i c k n a m e / s: : Angie - Gus - Aggie - Baby Boy (by Alois) - Krabby Patty - Beef Boy
a g e : : 28
g e n d e r : : Cismale
p r o n o u n s : : He/Him
b i r t h d a y : : April 27th
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : Panromantic
b i r t h p l a c e : : Salem, Oregon
s e x u a l i t y : : Pansexual
o c c u p a t i o n : : Bartender/Manager
p o s i t i o n s : : Office (4 years)

h e i g h t : : 6'5"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Medium Brown
e y e - c o l o r : : Dark Brown
b u I l d : : tall and lean
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Two dimples on his face - Curly hair

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : PTSD He suffers from insomnia and nightmares here and there,. He's seen a therapist briefly befoe. Briefly, but it helped tremendously.
Abandonment Issues The most obvious of his mental ailments. He constantly pushes people away.

"Everyone seems normal until you get to know them."

Stubborn | Sardonic | Blunt | Rough around the edges | Petty | Sarcastic | Stern | Responsible | Clever | Witty | Charismatic | Cheeky | Actually soft | Loyal | Caring | Dry Sass | Orderly | Thoughtful | Observant | Empathetic | Blunt |

Dancing | Conversation with patrons | Fruit juices | His bar | Pasta | Reading | 50's - 60's music | Sleeping under stars | His sister

Small spaces | Long car rides | Being left out/behind | Vulnerability | Being weakness | Swallowing his pride | Seeing sad events | His older brother | Losing money

Advanced Computer Knowledge | Hacking | Investigation | Mapping | Reading People | Multilingual | Strategist | Hand to Hand combat

w e a k n e s s e s : : Can't aim to save his life | Stubborn as a mule |

p o w e r : : Future Vision - the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action.
- He can sense nearing danger, acute danger, potential immediate danger, or impending danger and sense unwanted or hectic threats to his well-being and evade it.​
- He can perceive a few seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, or even in rare cases years, into the future.​
- He can detect who was going to die, how they will die, and when their death will occur.​
- He can see time at a slower speed, like watching a movie in slow motion.​

- Angus can see many types of futures. However, it is the harm or pain of others that come spontaneously and unpredictably. And the death of others is something he sees only if it is close by. These visions will keep plaguing him in his sleep after they are shown.​
- He is unable to shut his ability off. The foretelling is predominantly involuntary and unexpected. He can only tell when it's about to happen while conscious because things start to slow down for him, fade to black and fade back into the vision. He's stuck in a trance until it's over, leaving his body vulnerable.​
- He can't read a person's thoughts, but the main subject of the vision he can feel their emotions. Everyone else within the vision he cannot. So he can misunderstand someone's true intentions in his visions.​
- His visions vary from an outside point of view and the main subjects' point of view. When he sees it from their point of view, he has all their senses. It can be painful and disorientating.​
- The further something is in the future the blurrier or dimmer it is and harder for him to make out everything.​
- When Angus purposely tries to see into the future of things, the max he can go into is about two months. He can focus on what he wants to see surrounding something or somebody but even then he's not in complete control of what he sees around it or how far along with the future of this object or person.​
- Some visions may be set in stone whether he sees them or not, others may happen only if the by people select a certain course of action. Not all futures are set in stone and can be changed and/or determined by choices people make and outside forces. However, Angus can't differentiate what is set in stone and what's not. If the vision persists, it's most likely going to happen.​
- He cannot see his own future but see himself in other people's future.​
- Regardless, it causes a great strain to his mind and mental state.​

Angus has never had a normal life. Not before his powers kicked in and certainly not after. He's never had a home or loving parents. What he did have was a psychopathic older brother named Benjamin, and a confused and hurting younger sister named Althea. His father had been married to one woman, but cheated on her with another, and Angus was what came out of that affair. He never went to school or got to play with other children. His family was always on the road. They lived in a van.
His older brother was the only person who cared about him and looked after him. Yet, eventually, he too left. Angus was dumped on his grandmother when his brother left for a couple of years. She was a mean and bitter old woman, but she took care of him better than his own parents did. During his time with her, he went to school temporarily.
Sadly, he was severely bullied for being so far behind and perceived strange because of his future vision. So, he dropped out and two years later his grandmother passed away. Her death as the only reason his father took him back and they settled down in a trailer home a year after. It was quiet living for a little while.
Thea was only two when his mother left. He saw it in a vision and tried so hard to make her happy and to prevent her from going, but nothing worked. That's when he really and truly started to believe that his powers may be a curse.
After she left, their father started hitting Angus when he was intoxicated, taking out his frustrations with his mother on him. Angus had to protect and raise Thea himself. And the older she got, symptoms of Autism started showing, making their father more hostile toward her. But Angus never let him touch nor left the man alone with her.
The little girl hated seeing her brother get hurt, but he never let her step in. The angrier she became, the stronger her own powers got. And it eventually reached a tipping point.
Everything went turned for the worse when Benjamin popped up out of the blue. When he witnessed the turmoil of their household, things quickly got out of hand. He egged Thea on and manipulated her with clever words to use her abilities to protect Angus. It went awry when his father smacked him and she killed the man in a single minute. She was so small and clueless about what was wrong, wanting to only protect her brother. But when their older brother saw her powers, he wanted to use them for himself.
Angus refused and so they left.. It didn't help that Thea would often use her powers to hurt people who caused them harm. She was suffering and Angus didn't know how to help her.
The invite from the Society, was a blessing.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : Joseph Mitchell - Father - Deceased; Hilde Karlsson - 50 - Mother - Whereabouts Unknown; Benjamin Mitchell - 36 - Brother; Althea Mitchell - 18 - Sister

- Though late to an education, has an IQ of 150.
- An excellent cook. The man has been cooking since he was eleven.
- Has worked a numerous amount of jobs of different kinds. Yes, some illegal. Because of it, he had a varied and extensive knowledge about many things.
- He has travelled across almost every state in the USA but has only lived Oregon and New York.
- Angus isn't much of a drinker, like, at all. He rather a Caprisun.
- He comes from Swedish descent on his mother's side
- He likes his hair cut short, but it grows fast

DELILAH

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

DELILAH IZARA MARTINEZ

n i c k n a m e / s: : Lilah - Lily
a g e : : 23
b i r t h d a y : : July 23rd
b i r t h p l a c e : : New York, New York
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : Single
o c c u p a t i o n : : Dancer/Waitress
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent (New Recruit)

h e i g h t : : 5'1"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Natural black
e y e - c o l o r : : Soft brown
b u i ld : : Lithe and petite
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Freckles

Trypanophobia Bad enough that she avoids them and hospitals altogether. Her anxiety goes through the roof.
Anxiety

"All I hear when I'm being yelled at is people caring loudly at me."

Quirky | Loveable | Awkward | Compassionate | Soft | Humorous | Witty | Gregarious | Sympathetic | Sassy | Bold | Enthusiastic | Strong-willed | Affectionate | Honest | Observant | Sharp-tongued | Confident

Dancing | Flowers | Nature | Animals | Latino Culture | Laughter | Witty banter | Sour candies | Hot meals | Expressos | Ballet | Waltzing | Flying | Mythology | Swimming | Helping others || Secrets | Fairy tales | Children | Waffles

Bigots | Bullies | Unnecessary violence | Loneliness | Being lost | Animal abuse | People who use thei powers to harm others just because they can | Being screamed at | Getting sick | Humid weather | Silence | Dubstep | Black coffee

s k i l l s : : Scout | Stealth | Retrieval | Hand to Hand | Recon | Tracking | Knives

w e a k n e s s e s : : Can't take many hits | Underestimates people/situations | impulsive

p o w e r : : Wing Manifestation - Wings that grow and are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks.
- She can fly or otherwise move through the air.​
- She can cause herself to hover/float in the air unassisted, allowing herself to carelessly float in the air and prevent her body from making contact with the ground below.​
- She can glide, i.e. sail through the air without being able to apply thrust and thus have no ability to extend her flight over a certain ratio of descending or gaining height by themselves.​
- She can fly at incredible speeds.​

- The process of growing her wings out can be painful and depending on her body's condition it can take a while. It takes energy to get them out and retract. In some states, she is unable to retract them all.​
- Flying does expend energy, especially at high speeds. So she can't do it endlessly.​
- Her wings cause her to fly and they can be damaged, like injury similar to that of other limbs, leading to pain, bleeding, and infection. And obviously, that can prevent her ability to fly.​
- To carry other things or people takes strength and stamina, so her other limbs, her wings have a limit and need to build strength. They can also be strained.​

Delilah had a standard childhood. Or as close to one as she could get. She was her father's second-born child. And while the man was good and kind, he was a drug addict. Meanwhile, her older half-sister hated Delilah's mother, but her mother was always working to support their family since her father wouldn't. He would often steal from the girls and Delilah's mother, selling their things to buy his drugs and refuse treatment. It was only when he began to get violent did they leave.
Not long after, Delilah was diagnosed with leukaemia at age seven. She lived in the hospital until she was twelve, during that time her father never visited her. Her body was healing but her mental state wasn't the best. She had developed an anxiety disorder and refused to go back to school for a while.
When she did, she slowly but surely came out of her shell. Going to therapy helped as well as making good friends. Then, her powers began to show. Her older sister was the first to learn about it and helped her cover it up. Or as well as it could be covered up.
The Society was the only thing that alluded to people with special abilities, so she accepted the invite.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

f a m i l y : : Enrique Martinez - 52 - Father; Dani Martinex - 50 - Mother; Isabella Martinez - 29 - Sister;

- Delilah has a pet dog named Daisy
- Delilah is fluent in Spanish and Amharic and Arabic.
- Delilah once almost made it to the Olympics as a gymnast
- She knows how to play ukulele, piano, and guitar. She has written many songs and has a pretty voice.

SUHO

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

SUHO LEE

a g e : : 29
b i r t h d a y : : November 21st
b i r t h p l a c e : : Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
s e x u a l i t y : : Demisexual
o c c u p a t i o n : : Trauma Surgeon/Physician
p o s i t i o n s : : Office Agent (New Recruit)

h a i r - c o l o r : : Natural black
e y e - c o l o r : : dark brown
b u i l d : : Slender and tall
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Full eyebrows

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Arrythmia It's not as bad as it used to be, but he still suffers from chest pain here and there and takes medication for it.
Seasonal Depression He sort of shuts down in the falls. The only thing that pulls him out of bed is his responsibility toward his children.

"These words are knives and they often leave scars."

Reserved | Private | Cold | Intimidating | Strict | Lonewolf | Caring | Empathetic | Helpful | Thoughtful | Dad jokes dude | Sarcastic | Realistic | Secretive | Intelligent

Health foods | Jogging | His kids | Helping others | Reading | Dad jokes | Sour fruit | Walking | The park | Stargazing | Being right | Children

Idiots | People with no regard for life | Messes | His heart issues | Drinking too much | Tomato soup | Shoes without laces | Catching colds

Medical Knowledge | Resourceful | Analytical | Efficient Decision Making

w e a k n e s s e s : : Not much of a fighter | His strong suit is the medical field and not many other things

p o w e r : : Molecular Reversion - The ability to shift molecules back to their previous order and shape. This allows the user to change matter to their original form if they had been changed.

- With his molecular abilities, he can generate and project ice.​
- He can deconstruct/disassemble matter on the molecular level.​
- He can rebuild/reconstruct matter on the molecular level.​
- He can slow an object or organism's molecules down, giving the appearance of time slowing, putting the object/organism in slow motion.​

- He can not manipulate the ice that he generates.​
- Once he himself deconstructs something with his powers, it's difficult and sometimes near impossible to reconstruct.​
- Using his powers on inanimate objects is easier than living organisms. It takes a lot of energy out of him either way and if he's using it too long his own molecules start to accelerate causing him fever or sickness of some sort. It's a strain on his body and could potentially kill him if he overuses the ability.​
- His power requires concentration or focus.​
- With his deceleration, he may sometimes destroy more than he originally intended. And if he's dissembling something dangerous, he can still be hurt by debris or anything like that.​
- The range of his powers is touch only.​
- Others with powers under molecular manipulation can undo what he has done or completely immuned.​

Suho is a very private person.
He was born and raised a little less than half of his life in Japan. His mother was a housewife and his father an in demand architect. They lived well off as a happy family of three, regardless of Suho's medical conditions. Happy until his father suddenly lost his job when Suho was only eight. From there, things began to crumble. Money steadily began getting tight as his father looked and searched for a new job. With the new hardship, the surface picture of his parents began to crack for him as well.
His parents were not the kindest of people and had often stepped on others to get ahead. So, it was only karma that they were stepped on next. His father took a large loan from a gang, one that he couldn't payback. They lost the house and were forced to stay with Suho's grandmother in Incheon, South Korea.
It was terrifying how the worse things got, the uglier and more ruthless his parents became. When his heart condition worsed, and they couldn't afford treatment, he heard his own mother suggest that they drop him somewhere. But his grandmother refused to help unless Suho was there. And when she died when Suho turned fifteen, they moved again. This time to the states.
A terrible mistake. The gang had connections there and his family was quite frequently taken advantage of. Suho, unable to take it anymore, ran away and worked his butt off to go to medical school. Being a bit of a genius, he graduated young. But before then, he started dating a fellow classmate who ended up pregnant with his first child, and later, his second. They didn't have much, but they had each other until his parents directed the loan sharks onto him so they could collect their money.
His girlfriend was tired of the life they were living and left after their second son was born.
He started regularly paying back the loan sharks and looking after his boys himself. Still, money was a problem ... though one that could be solved when granted an opportunity at the invitation to the Society by his fellow coworker.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

Jung Lee - 56 - Father; Areum Lee - 57 - Mother; Alex Lee - 5 - Son; Aomi Lee - 1 - Son;

- Suho is weak for children. He loves them to bits. But he's stone-faced with everyone else.
- He is fluent in Korean and Japanese.
- He has a caffeine addiction
- He likes eating healthy foods.

POLINA

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

POLINA NATALIA KOTEV

n i c k n a m e / s: : Polly - Lina
g e n d e r : : Non-Binary
p r o n o u n s : : All Pronouns
b i r t h d a y : : December 26th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Saint Petersburg, Russia
o c c u p a t i o n : : Photographer/Journalist
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent (New Recruit)

h a i r - c o l o r : : Blonde
e y e - c o l o r : : Hazel
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Large eyes | Ear lobe piercings

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Fish Allergy

"It goes, all my troubles on a burning pile. All lit up and I start to smile."

Reserved | Observant | Blunt | Intelligent | Crafty | Strategic | Unforgiving | Independent | Ruthless | Sincere | Discreet | Quiet | Fearless | Precise | Self-assured | Unsharing | Stingy | Reliable | Kind | Considerate | Calculative | Daring | Teasing | Challenger | Impartial | Well-mannered

Strawberries | Cafes | Hot Tea | Photography | Black and white films | Slow dancing | Succeeding | Dancing | Old music | Fashion | Makeup | Old books | Butterflies | Birds | French clowns | History | Libraries

Mindless Action films | Cheesy romance | Circuses | Popcorn | Smell of grease | Being touched without permission | Dumb questions | Control freaks | Radio Music channels | Neon colors

Quick to adapt | Can lie and act like nobody's business | Hand to hand combat | Knife work | Gun-wielding | Advanced technology knowledge | Does not hesitate | Stealth

Sometimes too impulsive | Her mental health | Lack of strength

Shapeshifting - The user can shapeshift their form, transforming and reshaping themselves potentially down to their genetic and cellular structure. They can impersonate others or enhance their own body for combat, or by making the body stronger. (Source: Superpower wiki)

- Requires visual source material for a copy to be made
- Can only shapeshift into other humans with only some animal features
- The process is sometimes painful based on how different the person looks in body mass, height, etc
- Only able to change DNA coding partially
- Clothes do not change with her

Polly is a quiet and private person. Not much is known about her life except the snippets she tells people and what you can find on documents. Both her parents were school teachers who were killed in a car accident leaving behind their young daughter. She has moved around from her foster home to foster him until she was adopted by a kind older couple. They put her through school and supported her career until they passed away when she was 21.
She doesn't have many friends outside of her coworkers and she owns two cats. Nothing excitable or worth interesting, that's what she constantly repeats and how she'd like to keep it.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

Harold Kotev - Adopted Father - Deceased; Amelia Kotev - Adopted Mother - Deceased;

- Is fluent in 10 different languages.
- She's broken several bones during her lifetime, including her own.
- Slovac accent thiccc, with the triple C's
- Has visited several countries
- Runs a popular blog with her friends
- Hard to make laugh
- Has the patience of a mom, but the temper of a demon
- Very polite, will be rude to you if she feels close to you
- These boots were made for walking and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots will walk all over you
- Not as mean as she looks
- Never giggles

ALISTAIR

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

ALISTAIR ROBERT BARETT

n i c k n a m e / s: : Alec - Alf/ie
a g e : : 35
b i r t h d a y : : January 26th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Chicago, Illinois, USA
o c c u p a t i o n : : Chief of Popular Blog
p o s i t i o n s : : Office/Field Agent (3 years)

h e i g h t : : 6'1"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Black
e y e - c o l o r : : Brown
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Glasses | Award-winning smile

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Nut allergy | Far-sighted | OCD

"I know exactly what I want, and who I want to be."

Charming | Eccentric | Excitable | Know it all | A little arrogant | Crafty | Cheeky | On-time | Organized | Perceptive | Nerd | Diligent | Driven | Reclusive | Intellectual | Quirky | Demanding | Thoughtful | Flamboyant | Expressive | Fiesty | Emotional | Chatty | Manipulative | Flirtatious

Art | Reading | Gourmet Chocolate | Museums | Winter Activities | Piano | Jazz | The Smell of freshly done laundry | Lilacs | Forest colors | Rewards | Organization | Making plans | Clever jokes | Pretty eyes | Poetry | Ballroom dancing | Shopping | Victory | Dangerous Games | Discovering new abilities | Learning | Cats

Bubblegum | Loud chewing | Disorder | Fools | Self-righteous and high-minded people | Any nuts | Vanilla cake | Television | Clowns | Being wrong | Failure | Disrespect | Flamingos | Animal cruelty | Dry weather | Intense smells

Calculative | Quick-witted | Knife work | Gun-wielding | Forensics

Arrogant | Has to make a show of everything | Not a close combat fighter | Never knows when to run

Hypnotic Vision - User can use eye contact to affect or directly influence other people's minds to their commands. (Source: Superpower Wiki)

- His powers work only if you look into his eyes, you can tell when he's about to use it because his pupils will be green.
- People with strong willpower are resistant and those immuned have psychic abilities themselves
- Does not work on blind victims
- Glasses or contacts may block his abilities
- The hypnosis only lasts 8 hours tops

Alistair's history is a rather bland one compared to his present. He was born as the second-born child and son to a humble and poster American household. Both his parents were well respected in the community for helping out wherever they could, but not as kind to their own children and Alistair in particular. He has always been picked on for simply being different.
Their neglect and disregard of him only pushed Alistair to do better, to show them how special he was. His grades were the best in his school, he won several scholarships and grants. Gained a high-paying job as an art curator, better than all they ever had and it still wasn't enough. In some ways, it only made them resent him.
So, he distanced himself and started living his life as his own.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

David Barett - 58 - Father - Alive; Claire Barett - 58 - Mother - Alive; Oliver Barett - 35 - Older Brother - Alive;

- The man can play piano
- Science man
- Has a high tolerance
- Paces when thinking
- Coffee is his lifeline
- Wins at the claw machine
- A whistler
- He undoubtedly has flair
- Calls his lab his lair
- Carries a pocket watch
- Total overachiever
- Serial dater, different lover every two months
- Perfectionist
- Has a soft spot for children

LUCA

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

LUCA FABIEN HUMMEL

n i c k n a m e / s: : Lars
a g e : : 22
b i r t h d a y : : July 22nd
b i r t h p l a c e : : Gouda, Netherlands
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : Panromantic (Homoromantic leanings)
o c c u p a t i o n : : Barista/Artist
p o s i t i o n s : : New Recruit

h e i g h t : : 5'10"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Brown
e y e - c o l o r : : Green
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Moles on his chest | Birthmark on his chest | Piercings

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Tourette Syndrome - he has a few tics, repeating his words, clearing his throat and twisting the wrist of his hand | Anxiety

"Come rest your bones next to me and toss all your thoughts to the sea."

Curious | Helpful | Quirky | Chatty | Thoughtful | Witty | Compassionate | Cheeky | Insightful | Empathetic | Creative | Mischevious | Blunt | Stubborn | Impulsive | Caring | Dynamic | Artful | Self-concious | Messy | Expressive

Ice cream | The smell of coffee | Soft colors | Music | Peaches | Dancing | Sunny and warm days | French music | Birthday cake | Mario Games | Books with illustrations | Discovering new powers | The feeling of love | Friendly competition | Children | Arts and crafts | Homemade gifts | Cooking | Fashion

Peanut Butter | Working more than he has to | Math | Passive aggressive people | Mistreatment of others | Skim milk | Drama movies | English (It's his least favorite language) | Nonesensical lyrics | Stinginess |

Can read and manipulate people | Sharpshooter | Fluent in several languages | Recon

Poor at hand-to-hand combat | Not the faster thinker or quick to react

Empathy - The user can fully interpret the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. Some users may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects. (Source: Superpower wiki)

- Defenseless against beings that have no emotions, such as robots or users of Apathy. Other psychics are resistant to his powers.
- He has to be close enough to the person or in most cases touch them or the item in order for hm to read their emotions.
- Heis not always be able handle large amounts of emotions at once, and certainly not from several people.
- Depending on the intensity of the emotions, he might get taken over and act on those emotions.
- He experiences headaches here and there, sometimes out of nowhere.

Lars does not talk about his childhood often. His parents never married and his father was hardly around for the first few years of his life. He stopped in to check on Lars here and there, but never treated him the warmest. He was born and raised in a small village in the Netherlands. His mother was a baker, they were very close and had a healthy and loving relationship. He often admired and looked up to her for several reasons. One of the biggest being her subtle powers.
His powers finally began to show when he reached the age of 12. That was the time his father got more involved with him, they're relationship developed better. His mother had them move to the US with family when he was still just boy. In the city, his powers were overwhelming, but with the help of his father, he was able to get them under control. For the most part.
At some point in his adulthood, he came in contact with the Society and was recruited.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

Sophie Hummel - 44 - Mother - Alive; ??? - Father - Alive;

- Got into music and art both because of a certain family member
- Has an affinity for both tall women and men
- He is a synesthete, when it comes to certain sounds or voices, he smells certain scents.
- Wears nail polish regularly
- A definite cuddler
- Clowns terrify him
- He's just a tad insecure about his tics
- Covers his mouth when he smiles or blushes or is generally embarrassed
- Will rewatch the same damn movies and tv shows without hesitance
- "Bread makes you fat?"
- He has knowledge of all the sensitive spots on the human body
- Greets friends with a cheek kiss
- Decorates the cakes in his mom's bakery cafe

SAM

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

SAMSON CONNOR ROONEY

n i c k n a m e / s: : Sam - Sammy - Doctor
a g e : : 43
b i r t h d a y : : February 16th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Glasglow, Scotland
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : Likely Married
o c c u p a t i o n : : Society Member Counselor
p o s i t i o n s : : Office Agent (6 years)

h e i g h t : : 6'1"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Brown
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Stubble | Tall

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Alcoholic | PTSD | Far-sighted

"Filing for amusements with the crowd. Oh, but be advised, participation is required"

Sassy | Lighthearted | Mischievous | Sly | Sympathetic | Charismatic | Curious | Clever | Self-confident | Spontaneous | Daring | Compassionate | Clever | Gentle | Clumsy | Caring | Witty |

Alcohol | Gossip | Bad Jokes | Chaos--er, fun | Gambling | Card games | Talking with friends | Animated Films | Musicals and plays | Ballet | Winning games | Listening to new languages | Naps | Hot tea

Dislikes: | Letting go of people | Sickness | Hospitals | Medicine | Responsibility | Guilt-trippers |Being questioned about his education | Reading people by accident | Boredom | Stuck-ups

Manipulation | Reading others | Sleight of hand | Knows how to use a handgun

Talks too much | Poor fighter

Psychometry: The user obtains historical memories, sensations, and emotions concerning beings and objects they observe. With objects, they gain knowledge including the makers, users, and even those who have on passing used the object, and what has been done with it. With living beings or parts of the body, the user learns their general life history but doesn't gain anything of what they were thinking.

- The first downfall about his powers is that they cannot be turned off. Sometimes, they will be paused temporarily only on the person on object he already read.
- His psychometry powers work based on touch, skin contact. If his skin is not ouch the targets or the surface of the object, nothing will happen. He can't read anything with his psychometry or gain any abilities or knowledge.
- When he reads a person's history/past/memories, he experiences all five senses and the emotions they feel from their point of view as if is that person. However, he does not have their thoughts of that time nor can he sense the emotions of others when reliving those memories. The same goes when he touches objects.
- Because he experiences the target's senses and emotions, that also means pain, both emotionally and physically. If the pain is great and the wound mortal, he will go faint or go into shock in some cases. If he actually experiences the death of the person he touches, he will definitely go into shock or a coma for days.
- Depending on what affected the target of his powers the most (people-wise) and if it still plagues them, the memories he experiences will get mixed up and he may see one thing over the other first and miss out on some things. So, basically what's relevant to the target and on the forefront of their minds. It also depends on how long he touches them.
- When it comes to learning new skills through his powers, it's only temporary, 24 hours tops. But the more and more he touches the target to learn that skill or language or book or anything, the time extends.

Sam was never meant to be. He was born to a twenty-one-year-old Emily Ables, a college student Scottish girl who had been missing for over seven months before returning to her family, mentally scarred and later found out to be pregnant. She had plans to get rid of him, plans that failed and when she held him in her arms for the first time, they became plans that were forgotten.
Growing up, Sam always noticed how his grandparents watched him and were rather unkind to him. The same went out to his other family members who were also whispering about him. They were curious about him, disgusted by him. But his mother always assured him that he was loved and … and he could feel it when she touched him. But it never bothered him… Not until his true abilities activated when he was only seven. At first, he noticed it with objects, but then it worked on people.
Because of these powers, he finally learned why his family members looked at him differently. He was never meant to be, he was from something evil. He was but a child and it confused him and scared him, but it again it was the touch and reassurance of his mother that pulled him through and gave him his first pair of gloves. "It will make everything better" she promised, and it did for a while.
His mother met, fell in love with and married Jack Rooney. He was a kind man who adopted Sam on the spot becoming a real family with them. A year later his sister was born. They were happy for a while, the only trouble was Sam. He would often get bullied at school but would keep it to himself. Never snitching out the bullies, never admitting he was being used for his abilities. Never admitting the bad things they did to him. But he was okay, he had his family.
Then they learned of his mother's illness. She was sick and dying. A year and a half. Months of treatments, months of watching her deteriorate, months of pain, months tears, months of hoping only to be let down, months of feeling useless. The dull ache in his heart that remained even as he slept as best as he could. Sam remembers it too vividly.
And then, when it was time to say goodbye, he ran away like the coward he was. She died in bed, surrounded by all her family, except her son. The same son she gave everything to despite everyone against her, despite all that he went through for him to exist and be there, despite loving him with everything she had. Sam began to hate himself when he came to that realization, it was on the day of his mother's funeral. He acknowledged how much of a piece of shit that he was. And yet, despite that, he was still too much of a coward to off himself. And he had tried, but one of the funeral guests stopped him.
Sam changed. He often got into fights at school with the other boys, causing trouble involving girlfriends, authority and money, a generally sassy and stubborn little troublemaker. But he was soft with his sister and the only authority he obeyed was his father. But the man was hardly holding himself together after losing his wife, it tore at Sam's heart. Especially whenever he expressed disappointment at his son's behavior.
After his mother died, Sam took it upon himself to look after the one good piece of her. Ella, his baby sister. She was the light of his life, despite not knowing that their mother was not coming back, it was easy for Sam to be around her. He refused to let the hired help or family aside from his father, do anything for her. She was his responsibility.
And like his mother, he failed his six-year-old sister too. He had taken her out when she was greeted by a car knocking her tiny little body into the air. The perpetrator drove away, without sparing a glance to the child he had just hit. Sam held her as the life in her faded until there was nothing left to feel.[/tooltip]
His father had finally lost it after that, locked himself in his office, drinking and yelling whenever anyone came near. Sam, he took it upon himself to find that driver and make him pay. Using his powers, there was trial and error and pain, but it worked. And when he did find him, he beat him within an inch of his life, before he could take that life, he was stopped by a familiar face. Everything from that night was a blur, but when he was returned home by the police, his father was disappointed.
He was sent off to boarding school, where Sam remained silent, mute. Regardless of not using his tongue, he was still a sass and the teachers despised him despite his intelligence. They were glad to see him graduate and go. His father did not pick him up, he had to go home alone. He was angry and hurt and immediately got into a verbal fight with his intoxicated father until the man suddenly collapsed.
Sam ran away and sat in the garden for hours until the maids discovered his father. He wasn't even quite sure what all had happened, but soon enough he was sitting in a psychiatrist's office. It helped.
With the encouragement of his therapist, he went to school again. He shouldn't waste his talent or inheritance. But those years of school, he slowly but surely began to feel like an empty shell. School, that was all he had. He started to drink. And then, before the graduation ceremony, he left. Whatever promise people saw in him, Sam did not see in himself.
Sam gambled away his inheritance. He fell into debt with oh so many people, ran into trouble everywhere he turned. He started traveling to see the world and fell deeper into trouble, doing odd jobs for money and was either fired or quit.
While in America, he met Caroline Hunter. Beautiful redhead, one that Sam wooed and shacked up with. He did not know that she was the daughter of a mafia family until after. What was worse, was that he did know how truly dangerous and sociopathic this woman was herself. When Caroline announced her pregnancy, he was forced to marry her or be murdered. Sam chose life and that meant Caroline.
She lied about the pregnancy. But there was no going back now. Sam thought he could do this, he had no other choice. But her control over him was getting tighter and tighter with the year. He could hardly breathe and if he disobeyed her, he would have to deal with her family more than ready to kill him. But Caroline tried to make things easier for Sam, tried to make him worthy for her family. She gave him everything he "needed". Sam's drinking problem became worse.
Finally, he decided to force divorce by pissing off her family enough that she could no longer protect him. Then, he took half her money as alimony and ran away. He knew she would come looking for him, but running away and hiding was Sam's specialty.
Again, he lost his money and found himself living on the streets. Laying down on a piece of cardboard on a cold winter, he was shocked when a small young woman offered him to sit inside her apartment lobby and have a cup of hot chocolate. Her name was Emmaline Adams. She changed his life.
Each day she brought him something new, helping to get him on his feet. After about 5 years of stability, he showed her his powers and she found him a place at the Society.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

Emily Rooney - Mother - Deceased; Logan Rooney - Father - Deceased; Ella Rooney - Younger sister Deceased

- Refuses to let go of hands he holds
- Probably has more sense than you even when drunk
- He likes to bet. A lot.
- Stressed out? Just drink.
- Very gossipy, knows many rumors.
- Don't want to talk? That's chill, he'll do all the talking then
- Is always wearing gloves
- Hums to himself often
- Not one to wear makeup, but had dressed up as a woman more times than you know

AMIR

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

AMIR NURI MORALIS

n i c k n a m e / s: : Ami
g e n d e r : : Bigender
p r o n o u n s : : He/They
b i r t h d a y : : September 12th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Thessaloniki, Greece
r o m a n t i c - o r i e n t a t i o n : : Closeted Homosexual
s e x u a l i t y : : Closeted Homoromantic
o c c u p a t i o n : : Professor Assistant
p o s i t i o n s : : New Recruit (Field)

h e i g h t : : 6'3"
b u I l d : : Wiry and lanky
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Curly hair

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Internalized Homophobia | Body dysmorphia | Anxiety

"I am not a courageous man. I don't have any big lasting plans."

Quiet | Thoughtful | Prideful | Kind | Well-mannered | Modest | Level-headed | Honest | Passionate | Loyal | Helping | Independent | Jealous | Repressed | Cautious | Dutiful

Parties | Movies | Harry Potter | Fashion | Shopping | Light rain | Fencing | History | Museums | Mystery Novels | Period pieces | Skinship

Being pushed | Disney movies | His parents | Mayonaise | Spitting matches | Dumb questions

Analyzation | Quick-witted | Multilingual | Codebreaking | Knife-handling

w e a k n e s s e s : : Physical combat | Weak control of his powers

p o w e r : : Shockwave Manipulation - Users can create, shape, move, control, interact and manipulate shockwaves, a powerful compression wave produced by the movement of a body through a medium (liquid, matter, energy, etc.) at a velocity greater than the local speed of sound.

- Amir is not immune to the shockwaves that he creates
- His control over his abilities is weak, he can cause one by accident or when he wills himself to it doesn't happen

Amir was born into the Moralis family, a powerful and influential family in Greek. From his birth, he had large expectations set on his shoulders. His father personally saw to his education, socials, and more. His mother supported her son and husband both, pushing Amir reminding him of family honor and the future he would have.
He was a talented child which pushed him further into the spotlight by his parents. There were competitions of all kinds, they wanted him to be well-rounded and cultured with an excellent set of skills. Amir simply followed the path laid out for him until he grew a little too close to one of the chosen friends his father picked out for him. He was thirteen when he shared his first kiss with him.
When his parents found out about their relationship, they swiftly got rid of the young man. In a fit of rage, Amir caused his first shockwave. Needless to say, it was surprising to them all. But his father was quick to clean it up and send him overseas.
He continued his education, slow to get close to others, but with his newfound freedom he started living a little more happily Though he was still afraid of his strange new abilities, he did well to hide them. That is until he received a letter from the Wilmore Society.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

Ioannis Moralis - 54 - Father; Na'eemah Moralis - 50 - Mother;

- Still has something of an accent
- Did fencing for years, he's won multiple medals
- History Major
- Wishes he had siblings
- Has a pet cat named Bubbles
- Collects Pokemon cards (come at him)
- Doesn't pick fights but he does end them ... with pepper spray

SUNNY

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

SUN-HEE KIM

n i c k n a m e / s: : Sunny
b i r t h d a y : : August 15th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Seoul, South Korea
o c c u p a t i o n : : Assistent Engineer at Wilomore Enterprises
p o s i t i o n s : : Office/Field Agent (6 Years)

b u I l d : : Slight
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Freckles | Dark circles under her eyes | Beauty mark underneath her left eye

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Asperger Sydrome

"I think I talk too much. I need to listen."

Brilliant | Blunt | Awkward | Inflexible | Harsh | Disorangized | Authentic | Hot Tempered | Fearless | Alert | Distrusting | Mischevious | Perservering | Foul-mouthed | Talkative | Reserved | Caring | Playful

Technology | Building | Research | Lab coats | Cartoons | Oversized clothes | Memes | Sex | Dogs | Fruity alcohols | Korean food | beaches |

Traveling | Being belittled | People who touch what doesn't belong to them | Failure | Being touched without position | Getting overstimulated

Tactical Analysis | Strategic | Encyclopedic Knowledge | Multilingual | Technician | Computer Knowledge | Sharpshooter

Physical Weaker | Terrible at reading others | Does not work with others well

p o w e r : : Replication - The ability to replicate oneself and objects.

- In order to replicate objects she has to be in physical contact with it
- the larger the object, the more energy it takes and the fewer copies she can make
- If her copies of objects are too far from her, the sooner they will disappear
- She can make clones of herself but they all have a dominant piece of her personality
- If a duplicate dies or becomes injured, the pain is inflicted on her as the original
- Sometimes her powers activate involuntarily triggered by actions and emotions

Sunny is the firstborn girl of her family, the older sister of two kids. A younger sister and brother. Her parents were not very wealthy but made enough to get to the states in hopes of giving their children a better future. They opened a small restaurant but continued to struggle financially. They depended on Sunny to help with her younger siblings and pushed her to study hard and work hard for their future depending on her success.
Sunny, though a genius, had to study hard to keep her high academic standing. She did not have time for friends between helping with the restaurant, her family, and school. Even when she tried to make some she proved to be awful. It was because of that loneliness she discovered her abilities. She accidentally made a clone of herself and befriended it. She did well to hide her from her family who thought she had an imaginary friend of some sort.
It was only during a play accident that her clone was killed and she sustained the damage, being hospitalized for days, did she realize how serious her power was. She tested her abilities more and more as she got older until she became somewhat of an expert. She utilized her abilities to help with her life and studies.
Finally, she got a job at Wilomore Enterprises and in doing so made her parents proud. But she had also caught the eye of the young CHarlotte Wilomore. She was soon after recruited into the society.

Dr. Anastasia Ward​

Han Gyeol Kim - 51 - Father; Haneul Go - 51 - Mother; Yun-Hee Kim - 18 - Sister; Tae-Hee Kim - 16 - Brother;

- Rambles on if you let her
- Certified workaholic
- Has a pet robot, a little cute thing on wheels
- Touch her stuff and she might stab you with her screwdriver
- Can't dance for the life her
- High alcohol tolerance
- "Oh, wait, I got that reference!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Almalthia
KINSLEY

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

KINSLEY HARTE

a g e : : 29
g e n d e r : : CIS-FEMALE
b i r t h d a y : : NOVEMBER 16TH
b i r t h p l a c e : : CANTERBURY, UNITED KINGDOM
o c c u p a t i o n : : PHOTOGRAPHER & INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
p o s i t i o n s : : FIELD AGENT, NEW RECRUIT

h e i g h t : : 5'6"
h a i r - c o l o r : : SHOULDER LENGHT AND WAVY. NATURALLY BLACK, CURRENTLY AN OMBRE GREEN AND BLACK.
e y e - c o l o r : : GREY
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : FRECKLES ON THE BRIDGE OF HER NOSE | GOLD HALF RING SEPTUM PIERCING | GOLD TONGUE PIERCING | A SEMI-COLON TATTOO ON THE INSIDE OF HER RIGHT WRIST | HAKU DRAGON FROM WRAPPED "FLYING" AROUND THE BOTTOM OF HER LEFT FOREARM, HER WRIST, AND DOWN THE TOPSIDE OF HER HAND BY HER THUMB | INTRICATE ROSES, THORNS, AND IVY TATTOO ON HER ENTIRE RIGHT SHOULDER | A STAB SCAR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF HER ABDOMEN |

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : STRUGGLES WITH PTSD SINCE THE DEATH OF HER MOTHER. HAS WORKED CLOSELY WITH THERAPISTS OVER THE YEARS AND HAS SEEN SUBSTANTIAL IMPROVEMENT WITH HER MOST RECENT THERAPIST.

"no dress rehearsal, this is our life"

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : CREATIVE | OBSERVANT | ANALYTICAL | GUARDED | INTUITIVE | RESOURCEFUL | STUBBORN | HARDWORKING | CHARISMATIC | INDEPENDENT | CUNNING | FREE SPIRITED | BOLD | SENSITIVE | SELF-SERVING | COLD AT TIMES | QUIRKY | INTELLIGENT | SELF-DOUBTS HER OWN WORTH | FUN LOVING | WITTY | ADVENTUROUS |

l i k e s : : PHOTOGRAPHY | ANIMALS | TATTOOS | ANIME | READING | COFFEE | THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STORMS | RUM | OVERSIZED SWEATSHIRTS | MUSIC | NIGHTTIME | DRAWING | THRIFTING | CANNABIS |

d i s l i k e s : : PEOPLE BEING LATE | PRETENTIOUSNESS | PEOPLE TREATING CHILDREN POORLY | INSENSITIVE PEOPLE | TALKING ON THE PHONE | PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT HER SCAR | PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT HER FAMILY AND WHERE SHE IS FROM |

s k i l l s : : INTERVIEWING | RESEARCH | RECONNAISSANCE | PHOTOGRAPHY | ESPIONAGE | INTERROGATION | MANIPULATION | READING PEOPLE | STEALTH | KNIFE HANDLING |

w e a k n e s s e s : : ALMOST ALL FORMS OF COMBAT | DISTRUSTING OF OTHERS | DIFFICULTY FORMING RELATIONSHIPS DUE TO TRAUMATIC PAST |

ASTRAL PROJECTION
[*] KINSLEY CAN PROJECT HER CONSCIOUSNESS INTO PHYSICAL OR SPIRITUAL FORM.
[*] BOTH FORMS LOOK IDENTICAL TO HER PHYSICAL SELF
[*] BOTH FORMS CAN PASS THROUGH OBJECTS, PEOPLE, WALLS, AND FLOORS. OBJECTS AND PEOPLE CAN ALSO PASS THROUGH HER
[*] WITH ENOUGH CONCENTRATION, KINSLEY CAN TOUCH THINGS IN HER PROJECTED FORMS
[*] PHYSICAL PROJECTED FORM CAN BE SEEN BY ALL PEOPLE
[*] THE SPIRITUAL PROJECTED FORM CANNOT BE SEEN BY THE NAKED EYE

COUNCIOUSNESS SEPARATION
[*]SUB-POWER OF ASTRAL PROJECTION
[*]THE ABILITY TO SEPARATE A PERSON'S CONSCIOUSNESS FROM THEIR PHYSICAL BODY AND MANIFEST IT INTO A SPIRIT FORM.
[*]THE SEPARATED CONSCIOUSNESS REQUIRES KINSLEY TO RETURN THEIR CONSCIOUSNESS BACK TO THEIR PHYSICAL BODY
[*]KINSLEY CAN INTERACT WITH THEM IN THEIR SEPARATED STATE
[*]ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN SEE THE SPIRIT WORLD OR HAVE AURA ABILITIES CAN SEE THE SPIRIT FORM.

[*] WHEN KINSLEY ASTRAL PROJECTS, HER MATERIAL BODY FALLS UNCONSCIOUS AND IS COMPLETELY VULNERABLE
[*] IF KINSLEY REMAINS PROJECTED FOR TOO LONG, SHE MIGHT NOT EVER BE ABLE TO RETURN TO HER BODY
[*] WHEN SHE PASSES THROUGH PEOPLE OR PEOPLE PASS THROUGH HER, THE PERSON IS LEFT WITH A STRANGE SENSATION
[*] KINSLEY'S SPIRIT FORM CAN BE SEEN BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE AURA ABILITIES OR PEOPLE WHO CAN SEE THE SPIRITUAL REALM
[*] THE SPIRIT PROJECTED FORM CAN NOT BE MAINTAINED AS LONG AS THE PHYSICAL PROJECTED FORM
[*] KINSLEY MUST MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT TO SEPARATE SOMEONE ELSE'S CONSCIOUSNESS FROM THEIR BODY

[*] AN ONLY CHILD
[*] RAISED BY A SINGLE MOTHER WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN KINSLEY WAS SIX YEARS OLD
[*] WAS PLACED IN FOSTER CARE AND SPENT MOST OF HER CHILDHOOD BOUNCING FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE
[*] EXPERIENCED PHYSICAL ABUSE IN ONE OF HER FOSTER HOMES
[*] MOVED TO NEW YORK FROM THE UK WHEN SHE WAS 18 FOR A FRESH START

f a m i l y : : "I'm good"

[*] ESCAPES REALITY THROUGH TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS.
[*] LIVES ON HER OWN IN AN ARTSY LOFT WITH HER CAT, MEOW MEOW.
[*] A MENTAL HEALTH ADVOCATE
[*] COLLECTS OLD PHOTO ALBUMS
[*] HAS REMNANTS OF AN ENGLISH ACCENT
[*] CARRIES A KNIFE
[*] TYPICALLY HAS A CAMERA ON HER
[*] SECRETLY AN INTROVERT BUT IS OUTWARDLY EXTROVERTED
[*] DISCOVERED HER GIFT AT 6 WHEN HER MOTHER DIED AND HAS BEEN WORKING ON IT SINCE
[*] WAS CALLED A "TROUBLED KID" A LOT.
[*] PARTIED A LOT IN HER EARLY ADULTHOOD BUT HAS SETTLED DOWN
[*] CONFIDES IN HER CAT A LOT

BELLAMY

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

BELLAMY WRIGHT

n i c k n a m e / s: : Bell
a g e : : 33
g e n d e r : : Cis-Male
b i r t h d a y : : September 12th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Canmore, Alberta, Canada
s e x u a l i t y : : Heterosexual
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : Widowed
o c c u p a t i o n : : Fulltime Society Member - Engineer / Tech
p o s i t i o n s : : Previously a Field Agent of 5 Years - Currently an Office Agent of 2.5 Years.

d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Nothing to note.

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Panic Attacks and depressive episodes deriving from Post-Traumatic Stress related to an incident in the field.

"May we meet again"

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : CHARISMATIC | FUNNY | LIGHTHEARTED | EASYGOING | SOCIABLE | BRILLIANT | HARDWORKING | DEDICATED | PATIENT | INDEPENDENT | PROTECTIVE | ADVENTUROUS | HELPFUL | CREATIVE | EMPATHETIC | LOYAL | HONEST | NERDY | INTELLIGENT |

l i k e s : : COFFEE | ANIMALS | RAIN | ACOUSTIC GUITAR | MUSIC | TECH | BOARDGAMES | COMIC BOOKS | VIDEOGAMES | ROCK CLIMBING | HIKING | NATURE | CAMPING | COMPUTERS | BAD JOKES | READING | TRAVELING | MOVIES | BEING BUSY |

d i s l i k e s : : SELFISHNESS | TRAFFIC | HAVING NOTHING TO DO | NIGHTCLUBS | BAD COFFEE | DISHONESTY | LAZINESS |

s k i l l s : : HAND TO HAND COMBAT | SHARPSHOOTER | WEAPONRY | HIGH ENDURANCE | AGILITY | ACROBATICS | ADVANCED ENGINEERING | CODING | ADVANCED COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE | MUSICALLY TALENTED | PERFECT PITCH | ADVANCED TECH KNOWLEDGE |

w e a k n e s s e s : : UNWILLING TO ENTER THE FIELD | HESITANT TO USE HIS ABILITY | PANIC ATTACKS AND DEPRESSIVE EPISODES | WILL ISOLATE HIMSELF FROM TIME TO TIME | UNABLE TO FORGIVE HIMSELF FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO PAIGE |

p o w e r : : MIMICRY
[*] BELLAMY CAN REPLICATE ABILITIES HE SEES OR EXPERIENCES FIRSTHAND AND USE THEM AS IF THEY WERE HIS OWN.
[*] CAN MIMIC UP TO 3 ABILITIES AT ONCE.
[*] RETAINS ALL MIMICKED ABILITIES UNTIL HE "ERASES" THEM.

[*] ACCUMULATION OF MORE THAN 3 ABILITIES WILL CAUSE A POWER OVERLOAD, LEADING TO NEGATIVE OUTCOMES.
[*] ALL MIMICKED ABILITIES HAVE ALL THE LIMITATIONS OF THE ORIGINAL ONE.

[*] BELLAMY WAS ADOPTED AT BIRTH AND GREW UP IN A LOVING HOME WITH HIS TWO MOTHERS, AN OLDER BROTHER, A YOUNGER SISTER, AND A FAMILY DOG. HIS FAMILY WAS MIDDLE CLASS SOCIOECONOMICALLY.
[*] BELLAMY EXCELLED IN SCHOOL, SKIPPED GRADES, AND WENT TO UNIVERSITY ON A FULL SCHOLARSHIP, WHERE HE OBTAINED A DOUBLE MASTER'S DEGREE IN MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.
[*] BELLAMY MET HIS WIFE, PAIGE, ON A BACKPACKING TRIP THROUGH EUROPE. THE TWO WERE IN A LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP FOR 1.5 YEARS UNTIL HE EVENTUALLY MOVED TO NEW YORK TO BE WITH HER.
[*] BOTH BELLAMY AND HIS WIFE JOINED THE SOCIETY TOGETHER AND WORKED AS FIELD AGENTS IN THE SAME UNIT UNTIL PAIGE WAS KILLED ON A MISSION. BELLAMY BELIEVES WHAT HAPPENED IS HIS FAULT. SHORTLY AFTER HE RETIRED FROM FIELDWORK AND MOVED INTO AN OFFICE POSITION.

[*] PAIGE WRIGHT | WIFE | FIELD AGENT | DECEASED
[*] KAT WRIGHT | MOTHER | ALIVE
[*] JACKIE WRIGHT | MOTHER | ALIVE
[*] ALEC WRIGHT | ADOPTIVE BROTHER | ALIVE
[*] SERENA WRIGHT | ADOPTIVE SISTER | ALIVE
[*] ??? | BIRTH MOTHER | ALIVE
[*] ??? | BIRTH FATHER | ALIVE

[*] STILL WEARS HIS WEDDING BAND
[*] STILL HAS HIS WIFE'S ABILITY MIMICKED
[*] COLLECTS OLD RECORDS, COMIC BOOKS, AND RARE VINTAGE GAMES.
[*] COMPOSES MUSIC
[*] DOES NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WATCHING THE SAME FILM MULTIPLE TIMES
[*] VOLUNTEERS AT ANIMAL SHELTERS IN HIS SPARE TIME
[*] PLAYS THE PIANO, ACOUSTIC GUITAR, AND SAXOPHONE
[*] ISOLATES HIMSELF AT TIMES
[*] WAS A WELL-KNOWN AND RESPECTED FIELD AGENT AMONGST HIS PEERS

Last edited:

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

Caoimhe MacKinnon

n i c k n a m e / s: : Key, Kev, Kiki, Keeks
g e n d e r : : Cis Female
b i r t h d a y : : March 24th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Galway Ireland
o c c u p a t i o n : : Botanist
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent - New Recruit

h e i g h t : : 5 foot 5 inches
h a i r - c o l o r : : Platinum
e y e - c o l o r : : Violet
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Her eyes are very "Liz Taylor" and she is very pale.

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Masochistic | High Pain Tolerance

"Knowledge is proud she knows so much; wisdom is humble that she knows no more."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : Compassionate | Shy | Sarcastic | Listener | Creative | Brave | Stubborn | Resourceful | Reserved | Elegant | Opinionated | Soft Spoken | Assertive | Caring | Teasing | Passionate | Strong-willed | Affectionate | Clever | Witty

s k i l l s : : Herbology | Resourceful | Tai Chi | Outside the Box Thinker | Polyglot
w e a k n e s s e s : : Recognisable | Pacifist | Can't Lie

[*]Healing - the ability to mend the damaged anatomy in subjects. This is usually accomplished by use of psychic energy, the user's life energy, or even via blood transfusion between a superhuman who can regenerate and the subject that needs to be healed. Either version of this ability can be used to cure anywhere from paper cuts or broken bones to diseases that supposedly have no cure and otherwise-irreparable injury. A variation can even heal psychological damage and return lost memories.
[*]Healing Factor - the ability to recover from bodily injuries or disease at a superhuman rate.

- Her Healing powers work based on touch, skin contact, otherwise nothing will happen.
- When she heals a person she experiences the pain they received and any pain that would come with healing naturally. She will faint or go into shock in some cases. She can heal up to the point of death. The closer that point is, the larger the reaction.
- Her Healing Factor is based on the purity of the place they are in. If there is a lot of pollution she can't heal herself as well.

Caoimhe was the only girl born to the MacKinnon family in this generation. Unfortunately that meant that she was to carry the "blessing/curse" of the MacKinnons. She was born very pale with platinum blonde hair and violet eyes due to this "blessing/curse" as well as a set of abilities that made her stand out from the normal children. She didn't come into these abilities until puberty, which she is what we'd call a "late bloomer"; at the age of sixteen. She has been working with her powers since then and after nine years has a very good handle on them.

Depending on who you ask on the MacKinnon side the powers are a curse or a blessing. Half of the family claims that they killed the last unicorn in existence, the other half says that the unicorn gave up her life for the family. Either way the powers that are normally associated with a unicorn were passed into the female side of the family to be passed down by generations. The MacKinnon family rarely has girls and those that are born embody this phenomenon. Depending on the time between female births depends on how strong the powers are. Caoimhe was the first girl born in three generations and therefore all the powers fell to her. In previous generations the powers were split into more than one vessel.

Caoimhe was and is doted on by her brothers and father since her mother died when she was ten. She was treated like a princess and was allowed to do what she wanted as long as it was cleared through her father. He was happy to indulge her dancing and education but balked at her learning a martial art. Tai Chi classes were something she rebelled and took so that she had some form of defending herself.

Only recently has she gotten it through that she wants to live her own life and make her mark in the world. Being the only girl she has had to learn to be assertive with her very Irish family. Upon receiving her letter from Charlotte Wilomore she decided that she was going to go. This caused a fight and her father cut ties with her in his anger. Her brothers are more understanding and have told her they don't like it but will support her and that eventually her da will come around.

f a m i l y : : Liam MacKinnon - 52 - Father; Kelly MacKinnon - 50 - Mother [Deceased]; Connor MacKinnon - 29 - Brother; Jamison MacKinnon - 18 - Brother
- She is fluent in Gaelic both Irish and Scottish, Welsh, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Finnish, Danish, Hawaiian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean and Japanese. She is learning Hindi and Māori.
- Knows ballroom and Irish step dancing.
- Enjoys comics and manga.
- Paints very well but has never sold anything.
- Will probably be found reading outdoors if possible.

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

Mistral O'Bannon

n i c k n a m e / s: : Missy
a g e : : 21
b i r t h d a y : : June 23, 2001
b i r t h p l a c e : : Copacabana; South America
o c c u p a t i o n : : Exotic Dancer
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent - 3 Years

h e i g h t : : 5 foot 10 inches
h a i r - c o l o r : : Red-gold, light Auburn
e y e - c o l o r : : Gray
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Height, delicate build, hair

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Has anger issues & PTSD

"."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : Sarcastic | Creative | Brave | Stubborn | Resourceful | Outgoing | Opinionated | Outspoken | Assertive | Caring | Teasing | Passionate | Strong-willed | Affectionate | Clever | Witty | Flirty | Pushes Boundaries | Show Off |

l i k e s : : Dancing | Confident Men | Flirting | Old Movies | Teasing | Being the center of attention | Sex | Singing | Acting | Animals | Kids | Gardening | WB Yeats | Shakespeare | Fast Cars | Motorcycles | Music | Clothes

d i s l i k e s : : Drugs | Abuse | Stupid People | Organized Religion | Being Threatened | Having to meditate | Being Ignored | People who assume stripper means hooker | Cults | Manipulation

s k i l l s : : Dancing, Being Underestimated, Acting, Lock Picking, Being a Distraction, Singing, Whip, Knives, Snares

w e a k n e s s e s : : Innocent people being hurt, little rocks are is affected by her mood ie roll toward or away, good looking intelligent confident men,

p o w e r : : Terrakinesis, also known as Geokinesis, is the ability to mentally manipulate the earth.

Missy can create, shape and manipulate earth and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.

• Missy has to be in contact with the ground.
  • The more familiar the object the easier it is to create.
  • If the mineral she wants to use isn't found in that geographical environment the longer it will take her to create.
  • Missy can't hand off weapons to another or they turn back into the minerals she used to create them.
  • Missy's temper has been known to shake the earth.

Mistral was born to two doctors who were in the "Doctors without Borders" program. Both from the US originally but had been staying in South America to help the people who eventually turned on them. Mistral was eight years old when her parents were murdered and she was kidnapped.

Rather than give in, Mistral buried the pain and anguish until it burst from her. The earthquake a year after she was kidnapped came on the heels of her violent rape at the hands of the gang that had killed her parents. She was the only one who survived the earthquake. She quickly became self reliant and worked her way through school in small cities in Peru. She got a job when she was thirteen and saved up to get out of Peru. There was nothing left for her there.

Mistral traveled to the United States and was granted citizenship at the age of seventeen. She was working as an exotic dancer in LA until three years ago when she got into some trouble, yes boy trouble because it's always boy trouble with Missy. So she packed up and headed across the country. Far across the country to NYC.

f a m i l y : : Sean O'Bannon - Father (deceased); Moira O'Bannon - Mother (deceased)

• Missy likes old black and white movies and film noir.
  • She will deny it but she loves anything old history.
  • Missy loves to do the unexpected.
  • Missy likes to bet on sure things and doesn't like losing.
  • Missy speaks Aymaran and Quechua, dialects of Peruvian people around Lake Titicaca.
  • Missy swears in Spanish, never in English.
  • Missy thinks it's funny when people assume she isn't fluent in Spanish because of how white she looks.
  • Missy gambled her way into California and the "boy" she left behind was part of a cartel, hence why she left. She's still pissed at him. Forgive and forget is not a phrase in her book.
  • Missy almost never wears shoes.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: MaryGold
07ff5bf6c743e231711467afe75d4f85--castiel-supernatural-so-cute.jpg

Dennis Stanley Norman
n i c k n a m e / s: : Denny, Happy, Norman, whatever you want!
a g e : : 38
g e n d e r : : Cis-Male
b i r t h d a y : : September 29th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Ontario, Canada
s e x u a l i t y : : Demisexual Heteroromantic
o c c u p a t i o n : : Full time Society Member
p o s i t i o n : : Office agent of 4 years

h e i g h t : : 5'11
h a i r - c o l o r : : Hazelnut brown
e y e - c o l o r : : Grayish Blue

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Anxiety, Depression, PTSD

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : Supportive | Loyal | Caring | Generous | Cheerful | Understanding | Humorous | Trusting | Nerdy | Friendly | Outgoing | Optimistic | Devoted | Easygoing | Pacifist | Family oriented
- Breakfast foods
- Coffee with two creamers and two sugars
- Folk music
- Novelty ties
- Heartwarming movies
- Random acts of kindness
- Takeout food
- Potlucks
- The holidays
- Cooking
- Wines
- Loud, abrupt sounds
- Driving
- Hot weather
- Green smoothies
- Pretentiousness
- Non-genuine people
- Greediness
- Seeing unhoused people
- Tense formal situations
- Screamo music/Metal
- Wearing boring socks and ties

- People skills
- Paperwork
- Running errands
- Making people laugh
- Lightening the mood

- Combat
- Just a guy
- Somewhat clumsy
- PTSD/Can't drive

p o w e r : : N/A
l i m i t a t i o n s : : N/A

h i s t o r y : : Dennis grew up in a very wealthy family in Ontario, Canada. His father Walter Norman was the owner of a large candy company called Norman's and Dennis spent a lot of time in the spotlight because of it, not that it bothered him too much at the time. Dennis was the youngest of three and was glad he wasn't going to be the one to inherit the family company as he never had much interest in it all, but a fatal car crash changed his plans. Dennis lost his family in the crash while they were on their way to New York to visit him for his college graduation and he inherited it all. He found it almost impossible to cope with his loss and hired on a few big names to run his company while he stayed in New York and started therapy. After a few break years, Dennis started his career as a high school English teacher. He loved helping the children grow and teaching them about important world matters that the school board liked to push under the rug and he worked at the school up until he was 34, when he got into an argument with the school board for teaching banned books.

Walter Norman(Father, Deceased), Celine Norman(Mother, Deceased), Cassandra Watterson-Norman(Sister, Deceased), Cynthia Norman(Sister, Deceased)

• He's loaded
• He doesn't have a driver's license
• Gets car anxiety from time to time
• Often donates to charities and non-profits
• Runs food drives and collects goods to donate to homeless and animal shelters
• Volunteers on the holidays
• Will never let someone go hungry
• Brings coffee and donuts to work daily, has a huge list of everyone's coffee orders
• Just really wholesome, I love him
e1217b872fad419d329908bf8909b1dc4801ef94.png

Faun Marie Granger
g e n d e r : : Cis-Female
b i r t h d a y : : August 30th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Vancouver, Washington
s e x u a l i t y : : Sapiosexual
o c c u p a t i o n : : Full-Time Office Agent
p o s i t i o n : : Office Agent of 6 years

h e i g h t : : 5'5
h a i r - c o l o r : : Strawberry Blonde
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Soft freckles covering her body

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Fibromyalgia, Joint Instability, uses a wheelchair to aid in mobility and goes to physical therapies, Migraines, Insomnia

• Observant
• Quiet
• Polite
• Assertive
• Confident
• Hard working
• Diligent
• Sensitive
• Work oriented
• Skeptical
• Introverted
• Distant
• Decisive

• Peace and quiet while working
• Keeping things orderly
• Spas and saunas
• Pretty clothing and accessories
• Fresh fruits
• Prosecco
• Sangrias
• Flowers
• Faint instrumental music
• Being respected
• Her meds

• Flare ups
• Physical therapy
• Being looked down on
• "bUt uR lEgS wOrK..?"
• Being called bossy or bitchy
• Cheapness
• Using a walker
• Sleazy romantic attempts
• Strong odors
• Bright lights
• Obnoxious noises
• Getting dirty

- Organization
- Research
- Speed running paperwork
-Getting things done efficiently
- Knows when to be assertive
-Multilingual

-Can be seen as uptight or overbearing
-Not great at making new friends
-Combat
- Fibromyalgia and migraine flares can often leave her bedridden
-Overworks herself often

p o w e r : : Deflection

- Can only deflect attacks she is aware of
- Can only deflect attack or set of attacks at a time, cannot create multiple barriers
- Her powers are reflex based, can only defend from attacks as quickly as she is aware of them

Faun is an only child to two loving helicopter parents, Jim and Tammy. She was sheltered from the world from a very young age, growing up in homeschooling and never having many friends outside of her family's church groups. After her diagnosis, her parents were devastated but tried their best to be there for her and help her through every struggle she faced. They provided the best medical care they could within their means and joined all the parenting support groups they could find to try and best support their daughter. Faun was finally introduced to public school in high school and quickly found that she was much more intelligent than most of the other students and found their behavior distasteful and disturbing, but loved the experience. She was often bullied by the other students, having her walker snatched from her or her bag taken from her. She faced even more backlash when she began using a wheelchair, being called a fraud and a liar for not being paralyzed. She pushed through it though, trying her best to hide her sensitivity from everyone. Faun took a break from schooling after graduating Valedictorian and lived at home with her parents for one last summer. Faun discovered her ability in a fatal car accident that fall, dropping off the face of the earth shortly after and finding herself full-time at the society.

Jim Granger(Father, Deceased) and Tamara Granger(Mother, Deceased)

• Doesn't talk about her past
• Loves Indian food
• Self care queen
• Later switched to a motorized wheelchair because she had to get her nails redone too often
• Usually walks around her workspace for as long as she can and uses her chair as support
• Will put you in your place if you disrespect her
• Has a couple of people she considers friends
• Secretly very sensitive but hides it well
• Bottles up her emotions for wine night
1080full-sarah-gadon.jpg

Holly Anne Frisbee
n i c k n a m e / s: : Feel free to come up with some!
a g e : : 39
b i r t h d a y : : February 28th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Pensacola, Florida
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : Single(Divorced)
o c c u p a t i o n : : Full Time Nurse for the Society
p o s i t i o n : : Office member for 5 years

h e i g h t : : 5'0
e y e - c o l o r : : Pale Blue
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Ethereal features

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Mild Anxiety, mild alcohol use

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : Soft | Maternal | Charming | Bashful | Understanding | Compassionate | Emotional | Delicate | Slightly disorganized | Playful | Genuine | Frazzled | Romantic | Sentimental

• Eating takeout in her pajamas and binge watching true crime
• Getting dressed up
• Self-care nights
• Sweet wines
• Fruit
• Romance novels
• Game nights
• Carbs
• Finding reasons to visit Archives

• Working out
• Getting swamped with work
• Bad dates
• Strong scents
• Hookups
• Sad commercials or movies
• Waking up early
• Not having time to get coffee
• Wearing jeans
• Deep cleaning
• Things constantly breaking in her apartment
• Misplacing things

• Naturally soothing
• Multilingual
• Calm under pressure

• Combat
• Normie
• Gullible
• Sensitive

p o w e r : : N/A
l i m i t a t i o n s : : N/A

Holly is the oldest daughter of famous movie producer Vaughn Frisbee and actress Julianne Racquet. The pair chose to settle down in the Florida panhandle to enjoy the sugar white beaches and emerald green waters that Pensacola had to offer. Of course they lived on the beach in a huge mansion and their five children were taken care of by their nannies Ingrid and Martina. Holly was always driven to help others and was very studious throughout her life, determined to become a nurse and help the sick and injured. Holly married her high school sweetheart, Daryl, who joined the army right after graduation She graduated top of her class in high school and in nursing school and set out to become a travel nurse, taking jobs wherever her husband was stationed. However, in her mid twenties, the pair had tried to conceive for years, resulting in quite a few miscarriages and put a bit of strain on their relationship. Shortly after, Daryl took up drinking and became an aggressive drunk that couldn't keep it in his pants and so Holly divorced him, took his money and moved to New York to start a better life for herself at the young age of 30.
Vaughn Frisbee(68, Holly's Father), Julianne Racquet-Frisbee(60, Holly's Mother), Heather Frisbee(37, Holly's younger sister), Daisy Frisbee(34, Holly's younger sister), Cosmo Frisbee(30, Holly's younger brother), Laurel Frisbee(26, Holly's youngest sister)

• Can be a little bit messy from time to time, but usually stays on top of house work
• Pretty well off, but is still somewhat frugal
• Would love to get a pet, but hasn't found the right one yet
• Amateur baker, trying her best
• Not a morning person
• Likes fancy dinners but also likes to relax on the sofa with a box of pizza
• Do not come over unannounced, she is definitely not wearing pants
• Has named the pigeons that nest on her balcony every year
• Loves to laugh and make people smile
original.jpg

Ren Kobayashi
n i c k n a m e / s: : Feel free to come up with some!
b i r t h d a y : : November 1st
b i r t h p l a c e : : Tokyo, Japan
s e x u a l i t y : : Demisexual Panromantic
o c c u p a t i o n : : Cafe Hostess/Artist
p o s i t i o n : : Field/Office Agent for 2 years

h e i g h t : : 5'11
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Three beauty marks on her right cheek, one on her left. Various scars(cigarette burns, rope burns, cuts, or lashes) along her back and hindquarters.

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : PTSD, Anxiety, Depression Moderate drug(Marijuana) and alcohol use

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : Enigmatic | Phlegmatic | Stoic | Neutral | Observant | Reliable | Uncompetitive | Disciplined | Restrained | Solitary | Aloof | Perceptive | Hyper-Vigilant | Hesitant | Loyal | Level Headed | Modest | Timid

• Dull or stormy weather
• Jewelry and ornamental hair pieces
• Working with porcelain clay
• Traditional tea parties
• Flowers
• Dainty perfumes
• Incense
• Instrumental music
• Dancing in private
• Quiet spaces
• Reading
• Thrillers

• Public speaking
• Overwhelming, energetic groups
• Being smothered
• Loud, flashy parties
• Nightmares
• Sexually vulgar comments
• People thinking she doesn't like them
• Being disliked
• Nightclubs
• Bad tea
• Unmannerly customers
• The smell of cigarettes

• Deception
• Stealth/Dexterity
• Weapon use
• Trained in martial arts
• Multilingual

• PTSD flashbacks
• Physical strength
• Overwhelmed by large parties or crowds
• Archery
• Unaggressive

p o w e r : : Electricity manipulation

• Can only affect people in her field of vision
• Can only affect technology within a 500 ft radius and must maintain concentration
• Cannot destroy technology, only disturb it for the time being
• Limited control over voltage while shocking people
Ren was an only child born to and brought by an older couple Hina and Goran Kobayashi who had never been able to conceive. She was considered to be their most precious treasure and they loved her very deeply, raising her to the best of their ability with all the love they could muster. She had a very happy childhood with them up until she was thirteen years old. Ren was out playing with some of the other neighborhood children in the late afternoon and never returned home. She was taken by a trio in masks and dark clothing, thrown into the back of a van and whisked away to the Kabukicho red light district and sold to a brothel. She fought fiercely against her captors, but was eventually beaten into submission after a few weeks and was forced to work in the brothel. In a bittersweet twist of fate, Ren became very popular with customers and became one of the highest preforming girls of the house which earned her decent treatment from the rest of the house and helped her to save a little bit of money over time. On the night of Ren's 20th birthday, her powers activated. She had saved just enough money for a plane ticket to America and was packing her things to run away when a bodyguard caught her and tried to stop her physically. He grabbed her and began convulsing, unable to let go of her before she pushed him off. He fell to the ground, nearly killed by her powers but she couldn't stop now. She left him in the ally and made a run for it. She escaped to New York with only a small bag of clothing and some jewelry she had stolen from the brothel, determined to have her fresh start.

Hina Kobayashi(Deceased, Ren's Mother), Goran Kobayashi(Deceased, Ren's Father)

• Accidentally static shocks someone at least once a day
• Very secretive about her past, often tells people she came here for work
• Seems aloof but mostly just anxious
• Suffers from terrible nightmares and flashbacks
• Sleeps with a nightlight
• Works as a hostess in a traditional tea cafe
• Collects tea cups and fine kimonos
• Doesn't like people walking right behind her
• Bottles up her emotions insanely well
• Usually knows when people are lying
• Speaks Japanese, Mandarin, English and can make her way around with Spanish and French
tumblr_p5lj4bF6FA1x61oego9_1280.jpg

Vidia Annalise Sloane
n i c k n a m e / s: : Vi (Vee)
a g e : : 32
b i r t h d a y : : October 9th
b i r t h p l a c e : : Portland, Maine
s e x u a l i t y : : Pansexual Panromantic
o c c u p a t i o n : : Escort/Exotic Dancer
p o s i t i o n : : Field/Office Member for 8 years

h e i g h t : : 5'8
e y e - c o l o r : : Dark Brown
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Upturned nose

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Depression, Possible Alcoholism

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : Charismatic | Observant | Lush | Self-Indulgent | Seemingly cold at times | High maintenance | Stubborn | Hot headed | Protective | Possessive | Hard to please | Playful | Seemingly unbothered | Assertive

• Making money
• Getting her way
• Having nice things
• Silk cocktail dresses
• Jewelry
• Fine dining
• Chinese takeout
• Self-care
• Sex
• Sleeping
• Her friends
• Throwing parties
• Her job

• Feeling jealous
• Going too long without feeding
• Cold showers
• Breaking her nails or heels
• Being rushed
• Obnoxious customers
• Being single
• Dark liquor
• Beer
• Her job

• Seduction
• Lying/Manipulation
• Throwing/Using knives and blades
• Agility

• Brown eyes
• Hand to hand combat
• Withdrawals
• Hot headed
• Vengeful

p o w e r : : Succubus Form (Ashy black skin, long, straight pointed horns, amber eyes, black hair, claws, fangs and a thin devil tail)
• Takes on a different personality in her Succubus form, but her Succubus form is stronger and harder to resist than her normal form
• Powers are easily drained if she hasn't fed
• Can be resisted by mind/will shields
• Succubus form is weak to holy water
• Unwillingly shifts if she has gone too long without a meal

Vidia grew up on the streets stealing and prostituting for money for as long as she can remember. She grew up with a crew of petty thieves, criminals and prostitutes as her parents and never really knew who her birth parents and if they were even around.

She got by as well as she could hoping to find the finer things in life and eventually she did. She moved up to get a job as an escort when she was 16, stealing money from men who were passed out drunk but one night the man caught her. He beat her badly and took advantage of her, the cops eventually being called and the both of them were taken to jail and a juvenile detention facility. Vidia was charged with drug possession, solicitation, and theft and wasn't released until she turned 18. For two years she was victim to sexual abuse by prison guards, and vowed to never get caught again.

It didn't take long for Vidia to return to her old ways, getting her old job back and saving up her money to get herself off the streets. Her powers were discovered on her 21st birthday and her payout was one for the books. Now she is a highly successful dancer living in a penthouse and sipping champagne, finally living the life she'd worked for.
Unknown
• Very protective of her friends and over younger recruits
• A real fox
• You really don't want to be on her bad side
• Wants only the best out of her life now
• Yes, she is in therapy
• No she is not going to share her problems with you

Last edited:
DEANDREA

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

DEANDREA HARRIS

n i c k n a m e / s: : Dee; prefers this over Deandrea. Tempest; only when she's on the field
a g e : : Twenty-nine
g e n d e r : : Female
b i r t h d a y : : 01/20/1993
b i r t h p l a c e : : Seattle, WA
s e x u a l i t y : : Bisexual; male leaning
o c c u p a t i o n : : Meteorologist
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent for 5 years

h e i g h t : : 5'10
e y e - c o l o r : : Chestnut Brown
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Her caramel-colored skin along with her impressive slender, hourglass frame.

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : She is perfectly healthy but fatally allergic to nuts.

"never be a prison of your past, it was a lesson, not a life sentence."

Motherly; Cunning; Sarcastic; Emotional; Adventurous; Bright; Talkative; Prissy; Determined

✓ Disney
✓ Crime Drama Shows
✓ Early Mornings
✓ Working Out
✓ Singing & Dancing
✓ Honey Nut Cheerios

✘ Crying
✘ Being Emotional
✘ Abandonment
✘ Her mother
✘ Abuse of any kind
✘ Broken promises

❖ Cooking; She can cook almost anything requested and even bake
❖ Singing; You will often find her singing a tune to herself and she can also dance
❖ Jokester; Dee can tell some pretty good jokes, or so, she thinks that they are pretty good

🟆 Talkative; She will talk your head about anything and everything if you listen
🟆 People Pleaser; She sometimes likes to put other people ahead of herself

Atmokinesis; The power to manipulate the weather. The user can sense, create, shape, and manipulate weather, such as the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated like inside of a room or vastly extended continental like areas.
(thanks to superpower wiki)

Her powers can be emotion-based, which means that if she gets very emotional, her ability may become unstable. Requires space and air as a medium for her powers to work. Cannot control existing weather or generate weather effects if her control is limited over existing areas.
(thanks to superpower wiki)

It was a very violent storm on the day she was born. Winds were heavier than they ever were, the rain was slanted as it fell from the dark sky, and thunder boomed across the sky while lightning showed its pretty array of purple colors. Her mother just knew that there was something special about her because she was born on that night and her father barely made it to the hospital to witness her birth because of the storm. During that time, it was the fifth violent storm that the people of Seattle had ever seen.

Deandrea first tapped into her ability when she was six years of age. She was on the playground and this group of girls was picking on her, which caused her to cry. Slowly, a small amount started to fall from the sky on what was supposed to be a sunny day. Her mother dried her tears while comforting her then the rain stopped. It was a weird coincidence at the time and of course, her mother thought nothing of it. They just continued on about their day as if everything was normal but Deandrea knew that it was not.

Growing up, she lived her life as any normal person would. She did learn how to control her ability somewhat but did need a little bit more training. Deandrea had little to no friends growing up but didn't let that bother her because she was more focused on her studies anyway.

When she received a letter in the mail, it confused because she had never, ever gotten mail before. Her eyes read the letter and she jumped up and down with absolute joy. While being in the group, she has made many friends and has been enjoying herself since literally day one. Deandrea hasn't looked back to her old life, which she continues to do so.

Before she became a field agent, she did have to learn the ropes beforehand but when she did, Deandrea wouldn't trade being on the field for anything else.​

Deanna Jessica Harris | Mother | 45 | Ex-Assassin | Alive
Geoffrey Kendrick Harris | Father | 50 | Lawyer | Alive
Sean Kenneth Harris | Older Brother | 30 | Registered Nurse | Alive

🟆 Favorite color is pink.
🟆 Fluent in Spanish
🟆 Loves pizza
🟆 Will quote movies and TVs shows

KAI

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

Kᴀɪ Aɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ

n i c k n a m e / s: : none; unless you want to give him one
g e n d e r : : cis-male
p r o n o u n s : : he/him/his
b i r t h d a y : : 06/24/1992
b i r t h p l a c e : : Houston, TX
s e x u a l i t y : : bisexual ___​ male lean
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : complicated
o c c u p a t i o n : : model
p o s i t i o n s : : office agent for 3 years; field agent whenever needed

h e i g h t : : 6'0
h a i r - c o l o r : : raven black
e y e - c o l o r : : chestnut brown
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : athletic built; slender frame; a plethora of tattoos

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : none

"We are only strong to a certain point. We can bend so far before we break."

🟆 Loyal 🟆 Prankster 🟆 Carefree 🟆 Flirtatious 🟆 Sarcastic 🟆 Tempermental

✓ Late Afternoons
✓ Fruits; specifically watermelon, strawberries, honeydew, kiwis, plums, and bananas
✓ Writing, Journaling
✓ Working Out
✓ Fashion

✘ Being woken up too early
✘ Onions; highly allergic
✘ Being alone
✘ His temper tantrums

✧ Pranks; If you need to pull an epic prank then you'll surely want Kai's advice or help to pull it off
✧ Fashion; Need to know how to dress for an occasion or rearrange your closet then Kai's your man
✧ Quotes; Will quote from any movie or tv show if has something to do with the current conversation at hand

🟆 Temper; Kai has a little temper, which leads to a temper tantrum. He's working on it though
🟆 Emotional; Basically after his temper erupts in front of everyone. Sometimes won't speak to anyone

Shapeshifting; The ability to alter one's form and appearance, even their voice or power.

Kai might have a specified length of time while using his ability.
Can only do humanoid characters only.
Has to have seen the person that he's changing into or heard their voice
Users with telepathy can distinguish his true identities even after they shapeshift
Changing some effects about himself may be very painful and won't allow him to transform
He may not be able to return to his original form

When Kai was born, his mother and father left him in the hospital for someone else to basically raise him since they weren't ready to have a child. Kai was basically in the hospital for quite some time until they did find a foster family to take care of him, which they did until he was five years of age. He wasn't a particularly bad child but just had issues, no matter where the foster system placed him.

As time went by, he discovered his ability before the age of twelve. It was basically fear that made him transition into what he was afraid of to make him not scared of it anymore. Kai didn't know what was happening exactly but the other kids that he was around were terrified of him, so yet again, he had moved to another foster home.

Eventually, Kai started living on the streets, learning how to pickpocket people and stand on his own two feet. It wasn't a necessity that he needed to have but became very useful. He didn't really use his newfound ability much while living on the streets although sometimes he definitely did.

It was when Kai found a letter on the street that he decided it was time to get off the streets. The Secret Wilmore Society taught him how to hone his ability a bit more and even made him into a better person. Joining the society was definitely the best thing that ever happened to him in his life if he had to say so himself.

He has been with them for three whole years now and doesn't see himself leaving anytime soon considering all that they have done for him.

He's been bounced from foster home to foster home, so the origin of his parents are non-existent.

N/A

Calypso Preston

n i c k n a m e / s: : Cally; Widow (code name)
g e n d e r : : Demi-girl
p r o n o u n s : : She/They
b i r t h d a y : : June 4
b i r t h p l a c e : : Hampton, Virginia
o c c u p a t i o n : : Full-Time Field Agent
p o s i t i o n : : Field Agent of 5 Years

h e i g h t : : 5' 5"
h a i r - c o l o r : : Gray
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Heart tattoo on left side of face

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : OCD | Bi-Polar 1 | ADHD

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : : Sassy | Sarcastic | Only listens to her superiors | Will change plans if needed | Hot-headed | Sadistic | Flirty | Narcissistic | Adventurous | Clever | Cynical | Blunt | Talkative | Guard dog | Shoot first, ask questions later | Hard headed | Stubborn | Once her mind is made up she sticks to it | Won't back down unless ordered to | Curious | Chaotic | Impulsive | Self-assured | Confident | Rebellious | Loud | Sneaky | Tells white lies occasionally | Will tell you to your face how she feels | Won't talk behind someone's back

l i k e s : : Sushi | Walking | Blood and Gore | Horror movies | Jogging | Cold weather | Action packed movies | Walks alone | Talking | Being the center of attention | Men & Women | Drugs | Parties | Drinking her mind away

d i s l i k e s : : Dealing with kids | Prissy people | Bullshit | Bold face lies | Unnecessary violence | Extreme Heights (i.e. plane level) | Hangovers | Being left behind | Fighting with her brother | Unnecessary death | Over the top plans | Romantic dates | One night stands

s k i l l s : : Agile | Secret keeper | Proficient with swords

w e a k n e s s e s : : Temperamental | Argumentative | Not good with long range weapons | Hand-to-hand combat | Impulsive

p o w e r : : Psychic Constructs - Ability to shape psionic energy into weapons
  • Can only make weapons as she has yet to master the ability to create objects outside of general weapons.
  • Must have contact with the weapons in order for them to stay shaped; i.e. constructs disappear once contact is lost
  • Simple weapons only, Calypso cannot make guns of any kind
  • Needs a day's rest after reaching her limit; 2 hours
  • Can only keep a weapon formed for a total of 10 minutes before it disappears; needing a 2 minute rest before making a new weapon
  • Holding psionic energy too long causes burns to appear on her hands; 1 hour before burns start to happen

h i s t o r y : : TBA

Mother - Maria Preston | Deceased
Father - Antonio Preston
  • 60 | Detective | Weapon Mastery
Siblings -
  • Younger Brother: Finnick Preston
    • 24 | Law firm Secretary | Telepathy
  • Younger Sister: Octavia Preston
    • 20 | "Dancer" | Succubus Physiology

• Nice Execution!

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

Lyla Andersen

n i c k n a m e / s: : Volva
b i r t h d a y : : July 13
b i r t h p l a c e : : Minnesota, USA
s e x u a l i t y : : Straight
o c c u p a t i o n : : Skateboard designer/repair, graffiti artist
p o s i t i o n s : : Field

e y e - c o l o r : : Blue
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Runa is covered in tattoos, usually of Scandinavian design and some would say her hair is never the same style twice. She also sports several facial piercings mostly along her ears and one on her eyebrow, two on her lips, and one on her nose.

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : Relatively healthy, some carpal tunnel from her various artistic endeavors in her right wrist

"Respect your ancestors for you are the result of a thousand loves."

Intelligent//Artistic//Friendly//Brave (or stupid?)//Rebellious//Quiet//Laid-back

Skateboarding, Art (Painting, drawing, graffiti), Animation, Nature, Kickboxing, Animals, Green, Smoothies, Shakes

Conflict, Drama, Injustice, Construction, Thunderstorms, Loud noises in general, Olives

s k i l l s : : Detail-oriented, Athletic, Focused, Sword-fighting, Kickboxing, Resourceful, Creative, Adept at many artistic mediums, Skateboarding

w e a k n e s s e s : : Takes unnecessary risks, Hyper-focuses, Daydreams, Chocolate, Insomniac, borderline eating disorder/forgets to eat

p o w e r : : Berserker- she essentially becomes a one-woman army, losing all rational thought and inhibitions. She throws herself into her rage and her strength is increased ten-fold. She also seems to have a minor healing factor as well. Once she's out of her rage, she still retains her injuries but they take less time to heal properly.

l i m i t a t i o n s : : She is unable to discern friend or foe once in this state, it only lasts for a short amount of time usually around fifteen minutes to half an hour at most, ignores major injuries while in this state but feels full effect once out of it.

Lyla is quite the young woman with an old soul. Her mother had said that when she was younger, "You've been through life before." Lyla always liked the way that sounded. This seemed true for most of her life, she was equally cautious and adventurous, as if she knew what the risks already were and which ones she was willing to take. She rarely got hurt, but she also seemed to take the more out-of-the-way paths. Her childhood was rather uneventful until she turned thirteen and things changed.

At first it was just a short temper. Even when she was a child Lyla couldn't abide many injustices which resulted in her getting into fights and winning handily with many suffering bad injuries. This had her bouncing around to a few other schools until she learned to keep it under control. She realized that she was different when she was angry or upset and it didn't matter who was in front of her, all she wanted to do was cause pain. Lyla decided to keep her episodes a secret after a few of those instances and to delve a little deeper into her ancestry. There wasn't really a hint of where these powers came from and why she interested in pagan aspects of her growing art, her mother was quite agnostic and her father was as well. They rarely spoke of anyone past their own parents and her grandparents weren't much different. Still, there were things that hung around their houses, symbols, landscapes, statues, and other such knickknacks. She wanted to know what they meant. At sixteen she was able to follow a few records back to her homeland and realized that the symbols around her house were Nordic symbols of protection, the landscapes of Nordic mountains and lakes of her ancestors' home, the statues of their gods.

Learning this only solidified her determination to learn more and she reversed her desire to keep her gifts hidden. She embraced them fully and let the symbols and magic inside her. At eighteen she invested in DNA tests to confirm and her bloodline reached back to the Old Norse, finding that her mother's ancestors in particular seemed to be old wise women, seeresses. She decided that this gift must corelate to the "Berserkers" of legend and cracked down on getting control of this power. She threw herself into art which focused her mind and calmed her moods. She only practiced her rage in controlled environments away from people until absolutely necessary. The she stumbled upon the Wilomore Society, quite by accident as she was spray painting Yggdrasil on one of the building's walls when an employee found and apprehended her, or at least tried. Lyla managed to fight off at least four security people until she was tased into submission (even then it took a bit more than usual to get her on the ground) and brought back for disciplinary action. It wasn't until a bit later after looking into the strange squiggles and runes that someone realized what they were looking at as the runes were meant for protection and preservation. When they found out about her impressive strength and ability to take plenty of punishment that they decided to welcome her into the society.

Fully embracing her craft and heritage, Lyla threw herself into the "Viking lifestyle". She took up kickboxing and sword fighting as well as reading runes and adorning her body with all sorts of symbols and depictions of Norse mythology. While also taking up a day job at a Skateboard design and repair shop and doing her anonymous art throughout the city. She's starting to make a name for herself in certain circles. Once she reached twenty-one her loyal and ferocious companion, Hati, a wolfdog became her "familiar". She would become the modern völva, this she swore.

Theodora- Mom
Erik- Dad

e x t r a : : Much like other graffiti artists, Runa tends to make a statement usually surrounding nature and the environment. She'll only use nontoxic spray paint and will sometimes use seed sprayers in her art. People recognize her art by her personal sigil that she places in the right corner of each piece. While some berserkers are usually compared to bears for their sheer strength and brutality, Lyla would describe her style as more wolf-like, still with unbelievable strength but somehow possessing speed and strategy as well.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!