2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
Edit: I made an OOC! You can either check the bottom of my sig, or the bottom of this thread.

The 360.
“A one of a kind revolving restaurant and living complex.”
STB220_03.jpg

A uniquely designed building that stands tall with a number of twenty floors, each with an outstanding number of 30 living spaces (rooms), the 360 is a marvelous place to stay in, welcoming guests from many different whimsical places. The rooms are luxurious and were made for the fanciest people across the galaxy. But that is not all, on the 21 and 22 floor, high above the city of Loren, resides a revolving restaurant. That’s right folks, a spinning, functional restaurant, taking in the magnificent panoramic sights of either Loren, or the other places it travels to.
9926972065_7c6256dd2c_z.jpg

The workers here have many different personalities and quirks, which makes for a very interesting trip. And to top off the company that gets hooked on the 360, the neighbors and diners alike make for hopefully great companionship.

. .Wait, did you say trip?

Yes! Of course there’s a trip. That’s why its unique. The 360 makes many trips around the world, traveling to many different areas, picking up many adventurers, war combatants, creatures and so many others. To those that come aboard the 360, they joined the trip to seek either the food, which was luxurious as the living space, the nice feeling of a warm bed, or perhaps both. The owner of the 360, Marlo Daytoria wishes the 360 patrons a wonderful meal, rest, and a safe journey.
large.jpg

This RP would always be open, as the 360 is looking for new workers to show off their amazing talent in the art of cooking or waiting tables, or new people to make new neighbors with.

This is what I have so far, if enough people are interested, I will make an OOC. This is also a broad concept right now, and I need a little bit of help in the creation of the 360, so, help is much appreciated!

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Yas Yas Yas!

-gets my apron ready-

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Squee!~ Yay! Thank you for your interest!

I am now starting to work on the OOC. There will be quite a spooky twist to this. c;

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Ahahaha, I love how you actually made this a thing ♥

• Love
Ahahaha, I love how you actually made this a thing ♥
PFFFT. Of course I did! Everything becomes inspiration if you actually try hard. c;

Hehehe, good luck hun x3

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.