The Secret of Eli

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked at Eli fly in and try and scare him and fiona and he smirked " nice try...maybe if you were a little bit more uglier then i would of been scared but your ugly level is deal able right now " he said holding the blunt in his mouth still patting himself down.

He wacked Akuma in the back of his head then sat down next to him, "Well atleast I don't have a dog face." he said jokingly and smirked. When he came in he knew that little 'Boo' wouldn't scare either of them. It is just a thing he does.

" god your so mean eli you make me wanna cry " he said laughing looking at eli saying " You have a lighter? " he said rubbing the back of his head snarling at eli laughing.

Eli dug into his pocket then tossed Akuma his blue-flame designed lighter. "Here catch." he said.

He caught it and smirked " thank you brotha " He said lighting up the blunt and handing him back his lighter, as he dragged on it he said through the smoke " Man we definitely should be in class hah! "

Xanthia watched as Fiona left. She pulled her hood over her head, ducking her head as she walked towards her next class. Interesting how such the nicest people always turn to have the worst ethic. She thought to herself as she made her way down the hall. She heard several students talk about something one the roof, but ignored it. Gossip. She told herself as she slipped silently and unnoticed into her next class, sitting in the back of the room. The teacher didn't notice her. Thank you!

". . . I can't stress this enough, don't call me 'Fifi'. My name is Fiona. Gezz, it's like you're doing this on purpose. Haha."Searching for a much more comfortable spot against Akuma, Fiona wordlessly shifted about, indecisive in how she wanted to position herself. She'd constantly turn left, thinking it'd give a 'better' feel of things, but then she'd turn right on the last minute due to the feeling dying out rather quickly. It wouldn't be such a surprise to her if Akuma decided to shove her away from him immediately, being aware of just how weird it might've been on his part. 'Maybe I should just lie down on the ground,' she thought sheepishly, distractedly listening to Akuma ramble on about keeping his little hobby a secret whilst searching for a lighter in his pocket and deliberately asking whether she had one on her. Just as her fingers instinctively reached into her pocket, assuring Akuma she probably had one, a voice from the doorway interjected, revealing the hovering figure of Eli.
". . . ."
She blinked, basking in amusement at Eli's poor attempt in scaring them both and listening attentively to their mindless banter. ". . . ." At times, especially when these two conjoined, it made her feel as though she were interrupting their little 'moment' of some sort, as if she was the third wheeler. And that was just extremely awkward.

Last edited:
Eli grinned then layed down. His hands behind his head, he looked up at the sky.

Akuma put his arm around fiona and eli and brought them both into his chest " we are such great and good kids " he laughed " and today marks the maturing point of are good friend eli! " he shouted out.

Xanthia sighed, finding nothing important in what the teacher said. She scribbled pictures on her paper, staring boredly out the window. when does class end again? she thought silently to herself.

Eli laughed, "Me? Mature? Never!"

Fiona nearly choked on her saliva when Akuma's arm suddenly grasped her, pulling her closer to his chest as he did the same to Eli. She couldn't contain the giggles from erupting. "'Great and good kids?' I think you've had enough of this for today, man," she teased, reaching out to grab the blunt from his hand.

Eli grinned then took the blunt away from Fiona, "But I haven't" he got out of Akuma's grip and took a hit.

" you guys are evil! " he said laughing putting both arms around fiona " see fiona loves me more than you Eli! " he said laughing again knowing fiona would soon enough retaliate to

Eli pretended to pull a knife out of his chest. "That hurts man." he said jokingly then took another hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.