The Secret Circle

Eh, let's do female this time.

Male

Now what about the boundaries between elements and magic arts like the difference between voodoo magic and rune magic will that play a role here

okay so, this looks super interesting! Can I have family six, wind and a male?

okay so, this looks super interesting! Can I have family six, wind and a male?
Yes, I will reserve those for you.
Male

Now what about the boundaries between elements and magic arts like the difference between voodoo magic and rune magic will that play a role here
Yes, it will. Spell magic cannot convey element magic and vice versa. Element magic is something that they really runs off of their emotions. If their emotions are out of control and they can't keep it in check then their powers would be affected. Mentioning rune magic, they can do such a thing once they recover their journals and learn it, but they can only do their specific element. Spell magic requires a lot of focus and precise wording. Spell magic requires a lot of studying as it can backfire badly for the caster.

Reactions: MaryGold
May I take the last female spot

@chrono the character index is up. By chance do you have discord? That is where the OOC chatter has been taking place.

too bad i did not know of this :p

Reactions: QUEENIE
too bad i did not know of this :p
I'm not sure where one member of this is, or if he is still around, but if he doesn't show in the discord soon I will let you know!

@chrono please let me know if you are still in this. Most of the other characters are near finished and the IC goes up soon. You also need to join the discord. Let me know by tonight at 6 pm PST or I will need to get your spot filled by someone else

@Akashi still want in we now have a opening for a male earth spot

@Justin and @~Dark Disney~ , I have spoken with Akashi and his schedule is quite full so he will not be joining us lol

Okay cool cool

Does that mean a spot is open? :P