2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
Hamilton Village is known as a bright and sunny location. Vacationers come far and wide to bask in the gorgeous sands and hike the forest pathways. Visitors also come to the coastal town to experience the paranormal haunts have to offer. After two twins return to the town of their childhood, it becomes apparent that things have changed. Hamilton Village has become much darker than it once was.

While the twins were away, living with their mother in England, their childhood friends discovered a secret that links all the families together. Witchcraft. For thousands of years, witchcraft has been apart of societies in secret, especially Hamilton Village. The teens learn of their parents' involvement in witchcraft, but not the reason as to why they stopped practicing or tried to bury the past. Making a packed to practice in secret they did so until the twins returned.

In the book, it is said that seven families make up the circle (one of those family would contain a set of twins), if and when it is complete the circle would be at it's highest potential. Convincing the twins of witchcraft will be one thing, but getting them participate is another; however, it is vital to stop whatever evil is lurking in Hamilton Village.

Spots for this RP are limited!
2 male spots open
Family 1:
Twin one: Taken by Queenie - female
Twin Two: Taken by Ghostie - female

Family 2:
spot: Taken by Dark Disney - Female

Family 3:
spot: Taken by winnie - male

Family 4:
spot: Taken by Toogee - female

Family 5:
spot: Taken by Chrono - male

Family 6:
spot: Taken by Marygold - male

Family 7:
spot: Taken by Justin - gonna have to be a male

PLEASE KEEP GENDERS EVEN!!!!!
Powers:
Electricity: taken by winnie
Fire: taken by Justin
Water: Taken by Toogee
Ice: Taken by Ghostie - female character
Wind: Taken by Marygold
Earth: Taken by Dark Disney
Spirit: Taken by Queenie - female character
Darkness: Taken by Chrono

Please note that a discord will be created for this RP. It will be used as the OOC.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: winnie
Oooh. Queen can I get Family 7 and Fire?

Just getting back into rping after a few weeks of life kicking my ass

Reactions: QUEENIE
oooh i'm interested! so is there only one character per family or can they have siblings as well?

also, since your twin has spirit, does that mean the other one has the same power? Basically, does each family, if siblings are allowed, have the same power?

Apart from that, I'd like to snag electricity and family 3 :D

Reactions: QUEENIE
Oooh. Queen can I get Family 7 and Fire?

Just getting back into rping after a few weeks of life kicking my ass
Yes, I will go ahead a reserve those for you. Welcome back!
oooh i'm interested! so is there only one character per family or can they have siblings as well?

also, since your twin has spirit, does that mean the other one has the same power? Basically, does each family, if siblings are allowed, have the same power?

Apart from that, I'd like to snag electricity and family 3 :D
Each of the twins has their own ability, just to make it a little bit more interesting.

Besides the twins, there is only one magic user in each family typically. If you wanted to make non-magical sibling it would be okay for sure! There is a reason the twins have two different abilities. Their father isn't the one listed on their birth certificate, but someone else that also has magical abilities (which is where my girl gets her magic from).

Will reserve that spot for you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: winnie and Justin
Ghostie's in the house!! Lemme snatch up that other twin and ice my dude! @winnie @Justin hello lovelies! It's good to see you c:

• Love
Reactions: winnie
I'll go ahead and just reserve water. Though I have questions.

1. In terms of this RP, what is witchcraft? Are we talking hard magic or soft magic?

2. What is the general background requirements for this group of characters? Specifically age, how they know each other (it sounds like everybody is friends prior to the RP)

If your still looking I would like to take darkness
I will go ahead a reserve those for you.

I'll go ahead and just reserve water. Though I have questions.

1. In terms of this RP, what is witchcraft? Are we talking hard magic or soft magic?

2. What is the general background requirements for this group of characters? Specifically age, how they know each other (it sounds like everybody is friends prior to the RP)
Reservations will be made!

1. In terms of this RP, each individual has control over one power/element. They are able to read spells individually, but the impact of the spell is far greater in numbers. Each family is gifted a journal since their parents gave up on their powers the journals have been hidden away. It will be the individual's job to find their family journal (has special spells and tips for their element/power). What do you mean in terms of hard magic or soft magic?

2. They are between 17-18. All seniors in high school and attend the same school (No the RP will not center around the school, it will have a few scenes there though). They come from diverse backgrounds, all were born in Hamilton Village and lived there (twins were the only ones to move out of the town). They all attended the same elementary school until the fifth grade. Their parents were once all friends until they had a fallout, so you can imagine that playdates were a thing when they were young.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ghostie and QUEENIE
1. In terms of this RP, each individual has control over one power/element. They are able to read spells individually, but the impact of the spell is far greater in numbers. Each family is gifted a journal since their parents gave up on their powers the journals have been hidden away. It will be the individual's job to find their family journal (has special spells and tips for their element/power). What do you mean in terms of hard magic or soft magic?

2. They are between 17-18. All seniors in high school and attend the same school (No the RP will not center around the school, it will have a few scenes there though). They come from diverse backgrounds, all were born in Hamilton Village and lived there (twins were the only ones to move out of the town). They all attended the same elementary school until the fifth grade. Their parents were once all friends until they had a fallout, so you can imagine that playdates were a thing when they were young.

Hard = Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, "I spew fire out of my finger tips"
Soft = more subtle. Think Tolkien, Gandalf.

Control over elements sounds more hard magic.

In the intro, it sounds like most these kids have already found their journals and are already practicing. The story goal I'm would be to
1. Let the twins know what's up
2. Find the twins' journals
3. convince them to use them.

Maybe there's a time limit of sorts. It's the last summer before everyone is sent off to some college somewhere. They won't be in Hamilton Village together for at least until winter, maybe even next summer.

Once everyone gets characters together, I would like to see a "group background" and connect everybody (memories and such)

Hard = Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, "I spew fire out of my finger tips"
Soft = more subtle. Think Tolkien, Gandalf.

Control over elements sounds more hard magic.

In the intro, it sounds like most these kids have already found their journals and are already practicing. The story goal I'm would be to
1. Let the twins know what's up
2. Find the twins' journals
3. convince them to use them.

Maybe there's a time limit of sorts. It's the last summer before everyone is sent off to some college somewhere. They won't be in Hamilton Village together for at least until winter, maybe even next summer.

Once everyone gets characters together, I would like to see a "group background" and connect everybody (memories and such)
Yes, then it is hard magic.
The group has found the book of shadows, which is key to them even having powers as it is where the last generations locked their gifts away. The book of shadows has basic spells that every witch in the circle would know in it. It also speaks of the circle's strength and the rules of witchcraft basically. The journals are the families own personal spell books. Spells only that family would know and how to handle their abilities even better.

Also, those who have only chosen a power, please chose a family!

Ok so you saying elemental now is this raw elemental power that we can shape and use or is more subtle like

I will take the 5th family

Ok so you saying elemental now is this raw elemental power that we can shape and use or is more subtle like

I will take the 5th family
It won't be anything like Thor having his abilities, but instead something more subtle. They will be able to make the element out of their own bodies, but like I said it won't be some earth moving or commandment of the skies kind of thing.

I'll take family 4, but is there anything different about these families besides their numbers? I assumed we'd create family names in character sheets.

Last edited:
I'll take family 2, but is there anything different about these families besides their numbers? I assumed we'd create family names in character sheets.
Well, there isn't too much difference. This is for information purposes really, except family 4. Family 4's child is the one to have found the book of shadows.

Ok and I assume that certain conditions can amplify a particular element like how day and night exist at night darkness would have an easier time then during the day

Well, there isn't too much difference. This is for information purposes really, except family 4. Family 4's child is the one to have found the book of shadows.
In that case, I'll switch to 4. My character is water. Boats are kinda his/her thing :P

Ok and I assume that certain conditions can amplify a particular element like how day and night exist at night darkness would have an easier time then during the day
Yes, that is correct. Spirit and darkness are heightened at night. Electricity and wind are stronger during storms. Water is stronger close to a larger body of water like a lake, river, or even ocean. Ice is stronger during colder times like winter. Earth is stronger the further away from man built structures are. Fire is strong near a fire.