2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

• The music of the Neighborhood filled the manor at the edge of town. Inside stood a young girl with black hair as she finished ridding the house of moving boxes. She stood there in a long sleeve maroon shirt with grey shorts on as she raced around putting things away. Quickly smashing boxes and throwing them outside for recycling, she was in a hurry.

"Mindy, slow down," Cried her mother as the young girl nearly knocked the coffee out of her hand. Mindy ignored her mother by waving her hands in the air while mumbling "can't." The older red-haired female walked into the living room and sat next to her wife. "Maybe, we shouldn't have agreed to this. Who knows what kind of house we will return to come tomorrow," She worriedly said. Rachel and Cassie, mothers to Mindy and Wolf, agreed to let the two teens host a get-together at their new home. Of course, Mindy had to clean the house thoroughly, and Wolf needed to fix the mailbox he had run over with the moving truck.

Cassie sat back into the sofa and scrolled through her twitter. "What is the worst that can happen? Mindy has to clean tomorrow, and Wolf has to fix the mailbox again?" She joked. Cassie was worried herself, but not for the reasons Rachel was. Cassie worried that somehow the teens reconnecting would lead to the awakening of Mindy's gifts again. Cassie had done some questionable things to prevent her daughter's knowledge of her gifts; she didn't want it all hitting the fan now. "It's only one night, and we need it frankly. Besides, the hotel room is nonrefundable."

Mindy came crashing into the room with a box of movies. "Mom, where is the bookshelf? I didn't see it in the family room downstairs." Mindy stated as she sat the box down on the coffee table. The movies ranged from horror to romantic comedies set inside. Mindy watched as her mother's thought about the answer. "You don't know, do you?" Mindy groaned and grabbed the box again. "I'm stuffing this in the closet." She confessed as she left the room once more.

"Besides, Rach. Mindy wants to spend an evening with her friends. They haven't seen each other in years," Cassie said as she patted her wives leg. "And don't worry about any funny business. Mindy assures me that she is still a virgin." Cassie added.

Downstairs, Mindy stood placed many blankets on the sofas and chairs. Her friends didn't have to stay over, but if they wanted to, they could. Mindy and Wolf had gathered plenty of snacks and drinks for the evening. Wolf even got ahold of some alcohol for tonight. The family room looked out on the creek just passed their backyard. It was peaceful and when it rained made the place quite eerie. Mindy was in love. She didn't remember her grandmother's home being so updated and beautiful, but returning here was like finding the place she belonged.

Going into her room, Mindy checked her phone for any text messages from her friends. Izzy was on her way over with her cousin. Auggie was bringing his cousin too. Ben and Damien, two people Izzy swore by, were leaving their home soon. Sabine and Hales weren't heard from, but Mindy knew they were still coming sometime tonight. Sighing, Mindy looked at her closet. She wanted to wear something cute, but simple enough. It took nearly an hour to pick an outfit and freshen up for the evening. Once finished with her makeup, Mindy heard the rumbles of luggage rolling across the floor. Rachel and Cassie were leaving and judging by the tiny footsteps that followed, so was Lyle- Mindy's little brother.

Exiting her bedroom, Mindy ran upstairs and looked over towards the front door. "Bye, Buddy! Have fun at Nana's and Papa's," she called out as she watched Lyle waving. Rachel had arranged for her parents to take Lyle for the weekend. Mindy was grateful. "Mom, did you get the hot wings in?" Mindy questioned Rachel, who nodded. Pointing towards the kitchen, Rachel mentioned that the money for the pizzas was on the counter. Mindy thanked them and then kicked them out. Her friends were going to be arriving soon. Before closing the door, Mindy looked outside at Wolf, who struggled with getting the stack of the mailbox back into the frozen ground. "Just bring it on the porch. We can always get one that hangs on the wall," Mindy mentioned. Wolf seemed relieved.

Mindy went downstairs to the family room before sending a group message out. She informed everyone to enter the house through the lower level patio door. She didn't want to be answering the door all night, and she had already locked the doors upstairs. Now she just needed to wait for others to show up.

Last edited:

• Sitting at his computer Damien glared at the email from his father Rafe. He hadn't heard a word from him in months and he finally dared to write him. He been mulling over what to say as his music played in the background. Finally looking up when he heard a knock. “Yeah. yeah coming hold on.”He said as he closed his laptop and packed it up. He put it in his bag along with some pills, a change of clothes, cologne, toothbrush/paste and deodorant. He may look like he is trash, but he liked to be cleanly. He wore black Jean's that had tears in the knee, boots, a black or grey shirt with a flannel around his waist, a beanie and a leather jacket. Walking to his Ferrets cage he pulled Fangorn out and put some of his food and stuff into bags as well as treats and toys. He had pop up cage in the car that folded easy and stayed in the trunk at all times he stuck the Ferret in the hood of his sweatshirt.

He stopped when he spotted himself in the mirror, he knew this was no ordinary gathering of friends. He been there when, the book was found. He had seen the powers that these friends had. He kept it to himself, and ever since then he had some strange encounters of his own dangerous ones and some that left scars. Though he was thankful for the escape from his adoptive fathers cronies. He disliked what they meant, something was off about them and he could not put his finger on it. He talk to Sabine when he got to see her later. They tended to talk often and spend a lot of one on one time with one another. Which made it look like they were a Item, but they were close friends. He was the only one to know every aspect of her life, she kept a lot of her home life a secret and everything that had happened to her father the real truth a secret. He knew Ent was no natural dog and that the things seemed pure evil, but would protect her at any cost. He grabbed his bag and put it on his shoulder. He was stopped by his adoptive father. “Watch over Benjamin, make him safe, I am counting on you.” He was told. “I will Father, don't worry I will not let anything happen to him.” His adoptive father nods and claps his shoulder to say he trusted him. Slipping away, he walked down the stairs silently.

He slipped into the car and sighed looking out the window as his brother drove. He looked over and raised a eyebrow. “Yeah, she probably will be, but why would you care if she was there or not?” Damien asked curiously. He was curious as to why Ben had asked about his close friend. He went silent the rest of the ride, he was looking out the window and shook off any bad omens he felt. He got out as his brother parked and pulled the strap of his messenger bag walking behind his brother to the lower level door.

He stopped and said he be into soon as possible. He waited for his brother to go inside before walking somewhere out of sight to crush up a pill and snort it. His roamed the area making sure no one randomly popped up, he hoped Sabine wouldn't, not that she stop him. He have to stop her, he knew of her shitty life and the fact that she did drugs to cope with everything that has happened to her. He pulled the pill crusher out of his bag along with his pills.

He sighed when he heard a dog growl and turned back. “Saber there you are perfect timing as always.” He said. “As deadly and silent as death.”She hummed jokingly. She slumped next to him and leaned her head on him. He wrapped a arm around her. “ You okay?” He asked. “Yeah just you know everything with my mother and her husband, things have gotten worse even living with Damon “She said. “I am sorry Saber, anything I can do?” He asked. “Yes share with me and I will share with you.” She said. He smirked and nods. “what about you?” She asked nodding to his set up. “Nothing.” He told her. “Bs Damien, I know you and that is not nothing.” She said. “Fine, my dad wants to see me again, He reached out in a email.”Damien said as he took the flask she handed him. “Do you know what he wants?”She asked. “No, just know he wants to see me.” He said. “Then go see him, you can't hide from him forever, he is your dad. See what he wants. If you want support I can go with or Ben or both of us.” She said. “Yeah Alright.” He said and nudged her gently, both took a pill and chewed it instead of grinding it up.

“How is control over your magic going?” He asked. “Bad almost snuffed out my Step father and mother with it, that's another bad thing I have done with it.” She said. “ Come on will go blow off some steam later, maybe let you let some of that pent up anger out.” He said and walked with her back inside. He pet Ent as the dog became solid. He pulled out Fangorn and set him on Ent. He was cool with it cause Ent didn't bother Fangorn and Fangorn didn't bother Ent. They were good pals.

He walked in and sighed as he saw his brother. “Look who the cat dragged in.”He said and Saber nods her head. “Hey Ben.Hey Mindy good to see you back, it's been a long time.”She said with a smile. Damien went to sit on the couch. He leaned back and stared off into space as he waited for the others to arrive. He was lost in thought on what Sabine had said.

• Having showered and gotten ready for that evening. Sabine was on her bed listening to music while cleaning up some photos she had taken. They were of a cemetery, the graves were misty that morning as she took the pictures. She stopped when she heard a knock at the front door. Her brother not being home, she sighed and looked at Ent. “Wonder who in the hell that could be.”She said and got up and walked out of her room. She walked to the door and unlocked it. Sabine stepped back when she saw her mother and step father. “What are you doing here?”She asked her eyes turned dark and her hands shook.

Ent was at her side and growling. She put her hand on his fur. If she took it off he would attack. Well actually it depended on how she took it off if he was going to attack. Sabine could feel her powers jumping almost out of control. “Were just here to see you and your brother you don't visit anymore.” Her mother said. “You know why.”Sabine said through clenched teeth. “ You still not on this are you?”Her mother asked. “Get out, now both of you.”Sabine said. Her power releasing as shadows curled over the room, the light flickered and darkened. The air slowly started to seep from the room. Her mother and Step father started to cough. She felt a hand and her name said. “Sabine. Hey woah calm kiddo.” Her brother said. He nods to her and she calms down the room getting air and light again. “Get out.”Her brother Damon said and watched them go. Damon looked to his sister, “You okay?” He asked. “Yeah.” She said. “I am heading out for the evening. Mindy is back in town.” She said. “Okay be safe and try to keep your temper in check.”Her brother said and hugged her. She hugged him back and grabbed her packed bag and keys. She nods for Ent to follow her.

Sabine got in her car and drove for Mindy's house. She pulled up behind Damiens car and smirks. Letting ent out, she walked quietly to the back and stood watching Damien. He seemed surprised slightly when he heard Ent growl. She smiled and waved at him. “Saber there you are perfect timing as always.” He said to her and she smirked darkly. “As deadly and silent as death.”She hummed jokingly. She slumped next to him and leaned her head on him. He wrapped a arm around her. “ You okay?” He asked her, she shook her head softly. “Yeah kinda, just you know everything with my mother and her husband came over, things have gotten worse even living with Damon “She said. “I am sorry Saber, anything I can do?” He asked. “Yes share with me and I will share with you.” She said.she watched him smirk and nod. “what about you?” She asked nodding to his set up. “Nothing.” He told her. “Bs Damien, I know you and that is not nothing.” She said. “Fine, my dad wants to see me again, He reached out in a email.”Damien said as he took the flask she handed him. “Do you know what he wants?”She asked. “No, just know he wants to see me.” He said. “Then go see him, you can't hide from him forever, he is your dad. See what he wants. If you want support I can go with or Ben or both of us.” She said. “Yeah Alright.” He said and nudged her gently, both took a pill and chewed it instead of grinding it up.

“How is control over your magic going?” He asked. “Bad almost snuffed out my Step father and mother with it earlier, that's another bad thing I have done with it.” She said. “ Come on will go blow off some steam later, maybe let you let some of that pent up anger out.” He told her and walked with her back inside. He pet Ent as the dog became solid. He pulled out Fangorn and set him on Ent. He was cool with it cause Ent didn't bother Fangorn and Fangorn didn't bother Ent. They were good pals.

Damon and her walked in, she saw his brother and nods smiling, lightly. “Look who the cat dragged in.”Damon spoke up and Saber nods her head. “Hey Ben.Hey Mindy good to see you back, it's been a long time.”She said with a smile. Damien went to sit on the couch. She looked around. “Been a while looks like I am early with these guys.”She said.

Reactions: QUEENIE
3f84e6cd2f624480b7fac2e8907e08bd--blue-eyes-beautiful-people.jpg

EZRA GRAY FOSTER
WARLOCK
A warlock who had been in Ravenswood for almost two years. He had settled in, and was a teacher at Ravenswood High, but he was also a Counselor for his students. If anything, the man established himself quite well in this unique town. Inside a cafe, there he was. Seated in the corner, looking through the big window, showing him the streets and the people walking to and fro.

Ezra Gray Foster was his name, and there was more to what met the eye when it came to this man. His phone was placed on the table before him, next to his warm drink. A black journal was next to it, opened. Some symbols were drawn on it, but for any human, it would be weird to see something like that. However, to someone supernatural, it would not, to some extent.

There was a reason behind his presence in Ravenswood. He was there because of some of his students, and their family. Just like some of these, gifted, or even cursed individuals, he was too, special. Ezra was a Warlock and the leader of a covenant he had left for reasons unknown. About to take a sip off of his drink, his phone was ringing. An unkown number caught his attention.

Picking up his phone, he gave the number a good few seconds. Wondering exactly who it may be. Eventually, he answered, bringing it next to his ear. "This is Foster." He introduced himself, but there was no voice on the other end. Until it soon was.

"Ezra!.."

"Are you ever going to return?!"

A sigh escaped his lips. The booming female voice was none other than his girlfriend, or rather, his ex-girlfriend. Their relationship was complicated and his departure never really made anything official between the both of them in regards of that. Other than that, she was his right hand woman during his days at the covenant.

"Katherine..."

"You're persistent.."

"How did you even--"

"Oh, get over yourself. This is not about you or me. This is bigger than us and you know it."

Ezra's expression changed, leaning back towards his chair. "So they decided to make a move.."

"What? If you knew they were going to, then why did you leave?! And you know what happens next."

"The coven isn't a full circle without you. You betrayed it. Even if you've taken steps to keep yourself hidden from them, they will still find you.. And I'll be with them when they do."

"Katherine.. Listen to me one last time. I left because I had to. I'm somewhere I need to be. Reasons I can't disclose right now. It is better for you and the covenant to stay out of this. You should take my advice and forget that I even was a part of the coven."

"Why? Why can't you? What's so important that you had to leave your life behind.. That you had to..."

"Katherine.. I thought this wasn't about us.."

"It.. Isn't.."

"You were never a good liar Kat.. This is goodbye." Ezra hung up the phone, before placing it back down on the table. Confused and curious at the same time, he knew what was coming was going to be dangerous.

"Hmm... I guess they'll have to try.." A smirk was plastered on his lips, before he leaned forward and picked up his cup, but the drink was no longer warm. Standing up, he threw a few dollars on the table. Besides, he was in no mood to have that drink no more.

Last edited:
Auggie was in the car with Julian in the passenger seat. He wore simple jeans and a long sleeved shirt with a sweatshirt hanging open. The motor of his car purred softly like a cat as he drove them to Melinda and Wolf's house. This would be the first time in years that Auggie saw Mindy and Wolf. It was strange to think that the last time they saw each other was years ago. Despite the excitement of seeing his friends, Auggie couldn't help but have a pit in his stomach.

Auggie wasn't exactly sure if bringing his cousin was the right thing to do. It seemed weird, but right now there was no one at the house and he couldn't leave Julian alone. His parents were entertaining Julian's despite their estrangement and his sister was out with her friends for the evening. All in all it was a strange situation. Even more strange was the circumstances that they were meeting. While most of this group was older than himself, Auggie hung out with them when he was young. That's the only reason he accepted their invitation when they discovered their powers.

Auggie remembered back to that night and how the book revealed magic to them. It was all very strange...so much so that Auggie found himself needing to learn more about his new found abilities. They were all having their unique issues with their new found powers. Auggie did his best to keep control, but his personality clashed so much with his powers. When he got the chance to practice alone and out of sight, he found the earth stubborn and unrelenting. At times, Auggie was able to find a connection to the earth and convince it to move for him, but that's just it...whenever Auggie tried to move the earth it felt more like a negotiation rather than a command. But he found that the more on edge or agitated he was, the more willing the earth was to listen. That's what he feared the most about having Julian around. In school, Auggie was able to hide, but he couldn't do that with Julian. Due to the strange circumstances, Auggie was stuck with Julian being around. This wasn't an ideal situation.

Looking back at Julian, Auggie couldn't help but wonder about his cousin. This was the first time he met Julian, despite being first cousins. Also, Auggie knew next to nothing about the guy. Looking at their features, it was obvious that they shared blood. Still, Auggie felt uncomfortable with the guy. The only thing he knew about the guy was that they were cousins. His father told him about his uncle when he was young, but they never visited or kept in contact. It seemed like Julian and his father wanted nothing to do with Auggie and his family. With Julian in the passenger seat, Auggie felt like he was sitting next to a complete stranger. Auggie shifted slightly as he kept his eyes on the road. To keep small talk to a minimum, Auggie put the volume up. They drove in relative silence until coming up to the house.

Auggie killed the engine and turned to Julian with a pleasant smile, "We're here." He proceeded to exit the car and head for the front door. It appeared that Damien and Sabine had just arrived as well. With a more genuine smile, Auggie waved, "Hey strangers!" For some reason, Auggie wanted to be loud and energetic with this group. They knew him before the accident that forced him indoors and he wanted to embody the free form child that Melinda and Wolf knew before moving away.

Last edited:
Every day was a great day. This one was especially good. A reuniting of childhood friends? Sounds fucking fantastic. All he had to do was drop his little brother off at his football practice first. But the kid was sure taking his sweet time. After sitting in the car for what felt like an eternity, Gale walked back into the house. Sure enough the kid was actually ready to go, but Justin, Gale's stepfather, was lecturing the kid on how to be the best. The teen made a face at the sight. It was like a kid's league. College recruiters weren't going to be knocking on their door trying to sign some random twelve year old or whatever.

"We're going to be late," Gale muttered, refusing to really look at his stepfather, "Marcus, c'mon." He reached out for the kid's athletic bag. Marcus gave one last smile to Justin before pulling away and heading to the car with his older brother. Gale tried his best to keep his feelings from his little brother. Wasn't his place to shatter the hero image his brother had for his father, so the teen kept the truth to himself. He hadn't event old his mother which was slowly eating at him with guilt. Shaking his head, he cranked up the radio, hoping music can calm his nerves. After all, today was going to be a great day.

True enough, by the time they arrived at the football field, practice had already started. Marcus knew what that meant, so after stepping a few feet from the car, the kid turned and looked at his brother pleadingly. "Sorry, bro, but I'm already late. Have fun running those laps!" Gale gave one last wave before pulling away and heading to the Renaldi's residence. It had been some time since they had all been together. To be honest, they had grown apart from being the close friends they were in their youth. Recent events had sparked some closeness, especially with a certain fine ass lady. This whole witch thing was weird as fuck, and he was hoping nothing more sinister would come from it. None of them needed to be dragged into that.

For now he was going to appreciate a nice, normal get together with his childhood friends. Pulling up, he saw several other cars parked. Grimacing, he hoped he wasn't the last one to arrive. He was only like, briefly looked to his watch, twenty minutes late. Though, he wasn't sure why he was so worried. After all, the party doesn't start until he walks in. Sauntering up the door, he gave it a solid knock, waited a second or two, then opened the door. "Sorry I'm late!" He called into the entryway.

#75AEE0

#CE4A4A

• "Izabelle, you have to give Mindy and Wolf all of their presents today! It's a welcome home party, for God's sakes!" Valentina said as she followed her daughter to her room, wrapped boxes in hands. Izzy assured her that they only needed a couple simple gifts; a tee shirt, some snacks, maybe a new mod and/or pipe for Wolf and a cool journal or the Teen Wolf box set for Mindy. But Val had insisted on getting just about every gift she and Iz for her daughter's friends.

"Ay dios mios mamá! ¿Cómo te pones así? How do you get like this? You know Mindy's gonna think all of this is so extra!" Izabelle groaned as she rolled her eyes. If it was one thing she knew about her best friend, it was that she wasn't exactly the one who wanted to be the center of attention. It was already hard enough to get her to throw a 'Welcome Home' party. "So you're telling me that your friends aren't gonna want all of these nice presents?" Valetina asked, her Colombian accent ringing in her ears.

"Mama. that's not what I said, I'm just saying that this is a lot right now and Mindy's gonna think you're embarrassing and extra." Iza just shook her head and threw her hands up in defeat. "Have Santi take them to the car, mama." Belle sighed, to which her mother replied with a clap as best she could with two boxes in her arms and nodded as she left the room; a proud smile perched upon her face.

Izzy giggled at her mother as she finished up her famous Not-Too-Messy-Messy Bun and packed the last of her things in a bag before she stopped by Roz's bedroom to make sure she was ready to go. She lightly rapped on the door before leaning against its frame, arms crossed over her chest as she smiled.

"You ready to go chica? It's time to partay." Izzy laughed as she did a little dance in the doorway. Izabelle was excited for everyone to get together with Roz, especially because that meant she and ALL of her friends could be together. It'd been a long time since Izzy, Mindy and Roz had spend some quality girl time together, so of course that would be exciting as hell!

• "First of all, I will never say 'partay' like that," she told her cousin in a teasing tone before nodding as she shut her cupboard and walked to the bedside table to grab her phone and shove it into her back pocket. "But yes," Roz chuckled. "I'm ready to go." As always, she was dressed simply in a pair of denim shorts and a loose black t-shirt that was tucked into the front and rolled up slightly at the sleeves.

Since both girls were good to leave, they got into the car and made their way to Mindy's place, chatting idly along the way. Roz was beyond excited to be meeting everyone. In truth, she was really only familiar with Mindy and her brother a little. She had heard of a girl called Hayley who was also Izzy's friend, but Roz had never met her. Nevertheless, nothing could get her excitement to dwindle because she always enjoyed meeting new people.

It wasn't long before the two cousins pulled up outside the Renaldi household. "She wants us to enter through the other door," Roz explained when they got out. She'd read the text since Izzy had been driving, and now she helped Izzy take whatever stuff she had brought along to the door around the other side of the house. With her free hand, she opened up the door and walked straight inside. It wasn't hard to follow the voices to a large family room where she happened upon Mindy, and she grinned. It had been so long since she saw her hat she was quite excited to see how she, and her brother -- who currently wasn't around -- had grown. Probably like they'd be to see how she herself had grown.

"It's so good to see you!" She said with a grin, setting down whatever she was carrying to go give Mindy a hug. "Where's Wolf?" She had not been as close with him as she had been with Mindy but she still considered him a friend.

It then occurred to her that they were not the only ones around, so her gaze shifted to find two other boys in the room. She offered them a small smile before realising that one of them seemed way too familiar. Roz's eyes scrunched together in confusion and curiosity as she tried to put a name to the face, before it hit her. It had been a couple of years ago, when she had still been young, but there was no doubt in her mind that this was the boy she had been friends with all those years ago, before the fire.

• Izabelle laughed, making her tone of voice a tad sarcastic before asking, "What, you don't like paar-taayyyss?" Iz spoke through giggles, dancing in a circle as she did. The brunette let out another quick laugh before taking a deep breath with her hand on her chest before she collected herself. "Sorry, my mother came out a little." Iz smiled at her cousin. The two of them checked in with Izzy's mom. And as they skidded along the icy roads to the Renaldi House on the edge of town, Belle took the quality time in the car with her cousin to catch up; and of course, jam out and have a karaoke session to their favorite songs! Because who didn't get down at stop signs and red lights to Drake and the occasional Hannah Montana song?!

!Ping! Belle's phone buzzed as she drove, but because she was a good responsible driver, she had Roz look at it. Mindy just wanted everyone to go through the back door; which made sense, because who the fuck wanted to walk up stairs every time someone came to the door?

No-fuckin-body!

Iz was highkey shook to see that her mini cooper wasn't the first in front of the house. She was usually the first one to these things! 'Pithed', she thought to herself, chuckling. Roz helped grab the presents out of the car and the girls made their way to the back of the house, taking no time to push the door open (because are they really your best friends if you can't just walk in) and go down the stairs to the family room where most of her friends had collected.

"Please, no one think I'm being aggy or trying to one-up you by bringing gifts!" Iz spoke quickly as she and Roz entered the room. "My mom's extra and all of you know that." She laughed, setting them down on the floor next to the snack table.

Iz heard Roz ask about Wolf, who she had only just noticed wasn't in the room, and as if Hayley pressed the Jeopardy button, Iz's phone buzzed to say that she and Wolf were on her way back to the house. "He just picked up Hayley. The two of them are on their way." She smiled, sliding her phone into her back pocket.

Izabelle was basically the only person who knew about Hayley and Wolf's secret relationship. Iz and Hales had gotten even closer when Mindy left, so it was only like a rule or something! And as much as Izzy wanted to let Mindy in on her brother's relationship with their childhood best friend, like her cousin on her father's side Tiylea said, 'that was between them and God.'

#190FD4

#B8312F

• Wolf had spent the last twenty minutes outside (with no coat might I add because that would make him a bitch boy), attempting to fix the mailbox that he'd hit with the moving truck yesterday. In his defense, the truck was huge, and he didn't see the mailbox. It was taking absolutely everything in him not to duct tape the broken pieces of wood together and he was just about to take the tape out of the tool bag when Mindy told him to just get one of kind you hung up next to the door. "Oh thank God!" Wolf sighed in content seeing as he didn't have to spend any more time outside in 30- degree weather. Cassie and Rachel laughed at their sun as he struggled and made their way to the car. "You guys have fun, and no drugs and alcohol!" Rachel pointed sternly at him to which Wolf scoffed. "We would never Moms!" He shooed the car off and chuckled; shaking his head as he walked in the house. If only they knew the wild ass plans they had up their sleeves tonight. Wolf had already gotten some spiced rum and a bottle of vodka, along with two grams of oil; and if he wasn't mistaken Damien's cousin Ben was brining some flower to smoke. It was definitely about to be one hell of a night!

"Hey so I'm gonna head out to go pick up Hayley, she needs a ride over and I said I'd pick her up." Wolf explained to his sister, hands stuffed deep in his pockets. Frankly, he was hoping Mindy wouldn't think much of him going to get Hayley. In all honesty, he'd just wanted to see her before everyone got together at the house. None of their friend's knew about their somewhat long-standing relationship-- well except for Izzy -- who had known for a while because Hayley had said: 'That rule doesn't apply to best friends'. Of course if that were true, Wolf would have told Mindy, huh? And he wanted to! But with the way things were set up now, Wolfgang was in way too deep to let Mindy in on his and Hayley's secret relationship now.

“Oh yeah, yeah.” Mindy nodded in agreement. “That’s nice of you, I hadn’t heard from her yet, so thanks for going to get her.” Wolf smiled sheepishly as he nodded. “Yeah of course, I want all our friends here for this too. Shit is gonna be lit!" Wolf howled the last sentence, clearly expressing his excitement for their get-together. He grabbed the keys from the hook by the front door and left. sending Hales a quick 'I'm on the way' text before driving off.

As he pulled up to Hayley's house, a small bit of anxiety surged through him, just like it did whenever he had to spend time with his girlfriend's family. Wolf just wasn't sure if her mom liked him like Hayley said she did. He knew she didn't have any reasons not to like him, but there was something about himself rubbed him the wrong way just enough to give him anxiety about it. He took a deep breath before knocking on the front door; smiling softly as it swung open.

• She had received the text. The old bunch were gathering up at the Renaldi's. Yes they were back, and perhaps some of the memories from the past would return. Hayley Reeves was quite excited about the meet. Upstairs in her room, she was almost if not ready. Listening to some easy, casual music, she had picked up the right, appropriate outfit for the day. She was looking in the mirror and making sure her simple make up was all good.

Downstairs, the knock on the door prompted her mother, Selena, Hayley's mother walked from the kitchen and opened up the door. "Yes?" She asked, but with a rather curious expression plastered on her face.

At first glance it was hard to remember who was standing there, however, a short moment later, a short smile crept up on the corner of her lips. Turning to the side, she raised her voice. "Hayley, looks like your friend is here.." Returning her attention back towards Wolf, she squinted, smiled, making the boy nervous.

"Hayley!" The second time, however, her daughter could hear her mom. "Whaat?!" She asked, opening up the door to her room.

"Your ride has arrived."

Pulling the door back, Selena beckoned for Wolf to come inside and wait. It wasn't snowing outside, but it was cold. "She should be down any minute."

Upstairs, in the room, Hayley was nervous. Wolf was waiting for her. She was going to meet the others, and his sister, Mindy. Oh, this was going to be awkward, but she hoped for the opposite. Quickly, without wasting time, she picked up her phone and got ready to head down to where her mom and Wolf were.

By now, she probably assumed her mother would be grilling Wolf. Knowing how protective she is, that would not be surprising. Meanwhile, down by the door, Selena just observed Wolf for a few seconds before speaking up again. "My my, it really is you Wolf? You've grown, haven't you."

"How is your sister? Your mother? Is she back as well?" Selena had her reasons for asking.

"Where are you two going anyways?" The actual details for the day was not shared with her by Hayley, so curiosity caught the cat. Besides, she was overprotective over her one and only daughter, and there was plenty of good reasons behind that.

"Alright, alright." From the background, there was Hayley, walking down the stairs. Catching both their attention, she continued.

"Hey Wolf." A genuine smile was plastered on her face. She was happy to see him. Overjoyed even. Getting up close to him, she almost gave him a tight hug and a kiss but stopped. Their relationship was a secret from the others, but also Selena, her mother.

"Don't mind my mom, she tends to ask too much of my friends.. Right mom?" A rather annoyed smile was plastered on her face for a mere second.

"Hmm? Oh no, I did no such thing." Selena responded.

"Right.. but we should get going, the others are waiting." Hayley nudged Wolf towards the exit.

"Hayley.. Hayley.. Before you go.." Her mother extended her arms, and Hayley just knew what she had to do. Somewhat embarrassed, she approached her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Love ya mom.. Now bye.. I'll call you later.. I mean if I don't you'll never stop calling me.."

• Wolf chuckled a little when he noticed the face Ms. Reeves made as she opened the door. It had been a long time since they'd last seen each other.

Nine years ago to be exact.

So it made sense that she had almost no idea who he was at first glance.

"Uh, I'm here to pick up Hayley, Ms. Reeves." Wolf said softly, anxiously rubbing the back of his neck underneath his favorite trapper hat. He chuckled again as Selena yelled for Hayley up the stairs. And he couldn't help the smile that crept onto his face as Hayley simply responded back.

"She should be down any minute." The woman smiled and Wolf nodded, smiling back at her. He observed many different things around the house a little nervously as Hayley's mom observed him. Wolf tried his best not to be awkward, with no success seeing as he couldn’t find anything in the room to strike up a conversation about. His heartbeat picked up when Ms. Reeves spoke up again. "My my, it really is you Wolf? You've grown, haven't you. How is your sister? Your mother? Is she back as well?" Selena asked, which made Wolf chuckle again. Of course that's where Hayley gets it.

"Yes ma'am, it's really me; all grown up." Wolf smiled, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. "Mindy's doing well, and Mom's back as well. She's even remarried, I can't seem to remember if you were at the wedding or not." Wolf furrowed his eyebrows a little. "We're just all getting together and hanging out. You know, watching movies, binge eating tons of pizza, usual teenage things." He chuckled.

As Hayley came down the stairs, there was almost an instant feeling of relief that washed over Wolf. He'd almost let out a content sigh, but didn't want to make things any more awkward than they already were. "Hey Hales, it's been a while." Wolf was "alright" with the quick hug they were able to give each other, but he definitely would have preferred a kiss to a hug. "That's what moms are for, Hales." He laughed a little, looking betwee Hayley and her mother. "Try having two of them." Wolf joked, smiling as they hugged. He couldn't help but love the close relationship Hayley had with her mother. Yeah part of it was because of how protective Selena was over Hayley, but another huge part of it was love too.

Wolf let out a breath of relief once the two of them had gotten settled into the car. "Your mom gives me anxiety not knowing we're together." He looked out his window up at the house to make sure her mom wasn't looking, (even though he knew the windows were tinted enough). "Imagine how it'd be if she knew we were dating. Maybe she'll stop?" He laughed, leaning over to kiss Hayley softly. He pulled away, looking in her eyes before he spoke again. "But do you think she really likes me?" He chuckled.

• Once they finally left her house and got in the car, there was no need to keep their relationship on the low end, but Hayley couldn't help but notice how careful Wolf was acting, looking towards the house. "Knowing her, she will eventually." She chuckled to the thought of it.

A moment later, they kissed one another, and it felt great to be normal around each other again. However, his next question was funny. "Maybe she does?" She teased, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"I'm just glad you're here." Tilting her head, making eye contact, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. A thoughtful smile was plastered on her lips, before she pulled back. She remembered to text Izzy back.

"I should let Izzy know we're on the way." Pulling her phone up, she was happy, and one could see that immediately.

*Wolfy just picked me up, we're on our way lovely, see you soon <3*

• Wolf just nodded and smiled, driving off as Hayley's fingers typed away at her keyboard. He'd started to drive with one hand -- something he had perfected while eating bugers and driving to school late -- taking Hayley's hand and placing a kiss on the top, smiling to himself. Honestly, he cherished times like these that they had alone because the two of them didn't get to be all lovey all the time. That was what was so shitty about keeping their relationship a secret from everyone. And not to mention the consequeces of all of it when people found out later or if they happened to slip up. But they'd cross that bridge when it came.

As the couple pulled into the driveway, Wolf couldn't help but feel prideful at the amount of cars in front of their house. They'd done it! All of the friends were back together again and this would be a night of magnificence!! He walked over to the other side of the car, letting Hayley out and giving her one more kiss before taking her hand and making their way to their friends. There was, however, the bittersweet moment of letting her go just before everyone saw them downstairs. "Hey guys! Well isn't this litty litty like a titty?" He smirked.

Last edited:

♛julian taylor kast♛
be careful who you call charming, the devil was once charming too

HEX CODE
#d67a00
OUTFIT
Click Me!
ROLE
Powerless Maniac
POWER
Guns, Knives, Poison
INTERACTION(S)
Everyone
MENTION(S)
Everyone
It had only been a few days since Julian and his monster of a father Former New York Politician, Richard Kast had moved into Ravenswood. The town Julian's father was from and where he discovered he had not one but two cousins around his age and an Uncle. His father never spoke about the man or his kids. It was just another detail that Mr. Richard Kast didn't care to speak upon. All and all the travel from New York to Ravenswood wasn't too bad and now Julian found himself in the passenger seat of his cousin, Auggie's car. In complete silence. There wasn't much the two could talk about as this was the first time they had been alone together in... forever! Julian was more surprised at the fact of his father letting him out of the house to hang out with Auggie and his friends. Maybe this place was changing his father's dictatorial mindset. Yeah right. It was just his father's way of saving face in the wake of fleeing from the big city. Shaking his head, Julian played a game on his phone, while his cousin drove to The Renaldi Manor.

When Auggie had told him about the manor, Julian had to hold back a chuckle. Only in small towns did they have manors. In New York, you either had a condo or a penthouse. He was glad to be out of such a smug and snobbish filled place. The cold city wasn't good for his mental state. Actually nowhere was good for his mental state but that was a conversation for a different day. He had taken his meds before Auggie picked him up so they should do the job at least for the entire day. He didn't want to have one of his episodes in front of a group of strangers. Slashing down a few npcs in the horror murder game, he grinned as the graphic game shot blood onto his screen. He was one of the higher level players of "Die, Die, Die!" Not the most creative name in the history of phone games but the graphics and violence made up for the shitty name.

As the car came to a stop, Julian ended the game and placed his phone in his jacket pocket. Smiling at Auggie as they hopped out the car. He took a moment to look the place over from the outside. It was really nice and more homey looking than any place in New York ever could looked. The Manor looked welcoming but Julian also felt a knot grow in his stomach. Ignoring it for the moment, he followed Auggie to where they had to get into the place. Looking at the creek, the young blonde male felt like it was calling to him. Staring off blankly before being brought back to reality by his cousin's unusually energetic voice. Walking inside of the house, Julian looked around at everyone that had been there. Not as many as were suppose to come; the only person he remembered from the pictures Auggie showed him was the girl Mindy. The one who home they were all in. He smiled her way and even waved. She was gorgeous in the photos but he definitely preferred the real life in the flesh Mindy over the photos.

He didn't know if Auggie was going to introduce him to everyone, so he decided to pick up some chips and juice and took a seat on the couch. Watching as everyone else started to show up. Auggie's friends seemed alright so far. No one stuck out to him as much as Mindy did though. He'd have to talk with her soon enough. Munching down on his chips, Julian looked for Auggie and when he found him, the blonde walked over to his cousin. "Hey Aug, I just wanted to say thanks for inviting me. Back in New York... I didn't have many friends. Well, at least real friends that didn't want to use me to get to my father, The Politician." Grinning at his cousin.

Julian was usually good at being the life of the party but he didn't want to get on anyone's bad side, so he waited for his cousin to introduce him to everyone. Hopefully Mindy would be the first person he got to speak with. Fixing his blonde locks in place, Julian drunk the rest of his juice and stood near the wall for the most part. Not knowing what to do in the meantime. ~A Social Butterfly turned Wallflower in mere seconds. Wonderful first impressions, Julian.~ That dark voice played in his mind and he had to ignore it. Closing his eyes and fighting back the strong urge to yell at the voice in his mind. It took a few seconds but he recovered without anyone noticing. This was not the time to go crazy. He wanted to have fun and that's what he would do. No one or nothing was going to stop that.

Last edited:

Mindy heard the door open up moments after she took a seat on the couch. Her gaze drifted over towards the doorway when she noticed Ben had arrived, but where was Damien? "Smoke break?" She questioned in regards to Damien, Ben nodded and immediately went to the snack bowl. He realized that he was here before anyone else, causing Mindy to chuckle. "Yeah, at least I can trust you to be on time," she joked as she grabbed a water from the cooler. It wasn't too long after that that Mindy heard many voices coming from outside; Mindy looked over towards the doorway again and this time squealed in excitement. "You're here!" Mindy said in relief. Noticing that she basically just insulted Ben's company she looked at him with a grin. "No offense, Benny," Mindy said through a grin. Ben raised his hands in defense, "I get it, we're not friends," he jokingly cried.

Despite Mindy being happy to see her best friend, she was also excited to see Roz again. It had been so long and Mindy looked forward to getting to know her best friend's cousin. "Oh my god, I can't believe you're here!" Mindy exclaimed as gave Roz a hug. Mindy's attention turned to Izzy when she noticed the cute skirt she wore. "Holy shit girl, that outfit is hot!" Mindy said as she admired Izzy's outfit, "but it is cold as hell outside, what are you doing?" Mindy was always one to boost her friends and make them feel good about their appearance, she never wanted anyone to feel down around her, but Izzy was just asking for pneumonia. Mindy finally noticed the presents as Izzy came into the room more. A small blush came to Mindy's cheeks. Mama Izabelle always loved to give gifts, but Mindy wasn't sure what the occasion was for these gifts. "Tell mama, thank you," Mindy said as she quickly grabbed the gifts and hid them in her room.

"Wolfy went off to get Hales, I don't know why he was so hyped to do it though. I can barely ever get a ride out of that fool," Mindy commented as she smelled something fishy. She shrugged it off as Damien, Sabine, Auggie, and Auggie's cousin entered the room. Mindy noticed Auggie's cousin almost immediately, though she couldn't remember his name too well. He was rather hot but had something dark about him that Mindy wanted to know more about. What could she say? She had a thing for bad boys. Waving hello to Damien and smiled at Sabin, Mindy spoke softly, "Long time no see, Sabine. Tonight is going to be great!" Mindy said as she hugged Sabine. She looked like she had been going through some shit, but Mindy was gonna make it her mission to help the girl out as best she could. Sabine was also a childhood friend of Mindy's and they use to play together often. What Izzy didn't understand was Mindy's fascination with the darker things in life, Sabine was the one friend that understood. Mindy was highly grateful for having two close friends that made her childhood amazing. When things hit the fan, she knew she could count on those two. "Go ahead and relax guys," Mindy said inviting everyone in.

Mindy went and grabbed her water, taking a sip she looked at Auggie and his cousin, his name was slowly coming back to her. They were in the corner of the room talking. Again, Mindy felt something dark about his cousin but ignored it, she couldn't judge a book by its cover. Approaching the two, Mindy smiled. "Auggie! Oh, I missed you so much," she said giving him a side hug. Auggie and Mindy weren't super close, but Mindy loved Auggie's company when she was younger. He was always calm and level headed compared to her other friends, Mindy loved the peace. A lot of the time, Mindy would solve her problems in the presence of Auggie, simply because she never was overthinking around him. Looking over to his cousin, Mindy seemed to stare for a second. A smirk came to her face as she pushed her hair back a little. "I'm Mindy, you must be Julian."

Interactions: Izzy @Misguided†Ghost, Ben (ME BEECHES), Roz @lanabanana, Sabine and Damien @~Dark Disney~, Auggie @alint, Julian @Justin
Mentions: Everyone tagged above, Wolf @Misguided†Ghost, Hales @Akashi, Damien
Outfits:
HERE

Last edited:
dominic 'dom' melrose
at renaldi manor
Parties were just not Dominic's scene. At all. He hated gatherings and he hated being around so many people, especially when he knew that there would be a lot of people that he didn't really know that well. But this was Mindy, who was back in town after a long while, and while he knew the others, he wouldn't exactly say he was one hundred percent comfortable being around all of them. It was why he made sure to grab a book from his room on his way out.

He was late and he knew it. It hadn't been his intention, of course, but he'd gotten lost in a recent painting that he started working on and typically, when Dominic got into his painting, it was hard to stop or get distracted by anything else. And his mother and sister both knew better than to try and draw his attention away. Usually it was never a problem but unfortunately for him it meant that being so absorbed in his painting meant that he lost track of time. For once, his sister Kyra had stopped in the doorway to remind him that he had a party to attend and that was when Dominic allowed himself to move away from one activity to another.

He had slipped out of his paint stained shirt and switched it for one that was a khaki green and hung loosely over his frame. He stuck with the blue jeans he had on and just threw on a black jacket before zipping it up halfway. It was more for the comfort of having somewhere to keep his hands than to protect himself from the cold. It was a habit he picked up long ago, when he discovered his abilities, and it was a habit he doubted he would let go of. Not till he had a better idea of what he was dealing with and knew for a fact that he had better control.

With everything he needed, Dom was ready to go.

"So you're really going through with this?" His sister Kyra called out from the kitchen as Dom reached the foot of the stairs. He peeped into the kitchen, hands buried into the front pockets of his jacket.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's a party," Kyra said, turning away from the stove where she had something simmering in a pot. She was stirring it lazily, and it was a picture that Dom was greeted with most nights, when their mother worked overtime, taking extra shifts at the hospital, where she was a nurse. "You hate those. And I'm making my famous chicken soup which you'll be missing out on."

Dom made a face. "I'll take a party over that soup any day," he replied, though the expression on his face made it quite clear that he was joking.

Kyra smirked. "Call if you need anything. And if you scratch my ride I will kick your ass."

And Dom didn't doubt that she would. He simply nodded and grabbed the keys for her car from the table near the door and soon enough, he was off, riding in his sister's beat up truck that somehow still ran despite all of its faults. When he reached the Renaldi household, Dom just sat in the car for a bit, contemplating what to say when he got in there. Judging by the outside, he was definitely the last one there, and that felt terrible because when he walked in, there would be a couple of eyes on him, which was exactly what he tried to avoid most times.

But clearly there was nothing he could do now, and he was already there, so he sucked it up, stepped out of the car, and, after making sure he had his book wedged into the back pocket of his jeans, he walked out to the side of the house where Mindy had said to enter through. Following the voices, Dom found the source of the party quickly, and he was greeted by the sight of everyone inside. Most were still socialising, meaning they probably just got there, so Dom felt a little relieved. He just looked around till he spotted a familiar face -- Mindy's.

"Hey," he said, offering her a small smile before he walked over to where she was. God he was so awkward in these situations.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
DoBMDna.jpg

073930e4a9eb302ed766e13e7cddb322568b1a7f.png
It was lively. It looked lively. A bunch of people were there, while some were soon to be more than just strangers, the others were childhood friends. With the Renaldi's back, perhaps this circle could become closer, like it once, in the past, used to do. Hayley perked up, her eyes landing on Izzy and Melinda. "Iz!"

"It looks like we were the last one to show up. Sorry for making you all wait." Hayley was excited for what they had planned for the day. She knew it would be fun, and was looking forward to it.

Walking over, the red head gave her a hug. Before giving her attention to none other than Melinda. It had been a while since she last saw her. "Mel! It has been such a long tiiiiiime.." Giving her a long good hug, she pulled back, Hayley's hands plastered on her shoulders.

"Settled in yet?" A rhetoric question escaped her lips. Obviously, they would have to get used to everything again.

Turning around, she leaned towards Izzy's ears. "I see you brought your cousin, but who are the others? I feel like I've seen a few of them before." Not so long after, she couldn't help but keep looking over at Dominic's direction.

"Hey there, name's Hayley. Nice to meet ya." Extending her hand forward to shake his in return. Turning over to the rest, she felt that perhaps she had to introduce herself to a few of them.

Waving her hand ever so slightly, she spoke up. "Name's Hayley." The red head almost felt overwhelmed, but a simple look towards Wolf made her calm down. There was absolutely nothing to be nervous about, right?

@QUEENIE @Misguided†Ghost @lanabanana @everyone

Since Auggie hadn't spent much time with his friends since the incident when they got their powers, there was a lot to catch up on. Couple that with the return of the Renaldi's and it was a slew of small talk and catch-ups. Auggie tried his best to keep Julian involved. His cousin was so different than himself that it felt unnatural to talk to Julian. "No worries. We're somewhat stuck together since our fathers are...well...you know." Auggie wasn't sure where this statement was leading, but he didn't exactly know how to word the sitation they were in. It seemed that he was fumbling over his words a bit since he wasn't akin to small talk naturally. "Hopefully here you can make some friends that want you for you. It's a small enough community that you're bound to run into someone a couple of times, yet big enough to meet a slew of characters."

Auggie wasn't sure what to make of Julian's father, but from what he knew there were things that just shouldn't be said. Auggie knew that his father and Julian's had a strained relationship which was why Julian didn't know about Auggie or his sister. The living situation added to the awkwardness, which didn't help one bit. Nor did the fact that Julian and he were now conjoined in a way. He sighed softly when Mindy came over to talk.

Auggie returned Mindy's side hug and smiled to her as he replied, "I missed you too! It's been years since we've talked." While they weren't really close in any way, the two were nice to each other and enjoyed each others company. Back when they were children, Auggie remembered how rambunctious everyone was compared to Mindy. The two of them seemed to enjoy watching others rather than join in the excitement. Often the two would be close by when in the group. Mindy often sat near Auggie when she had to figure something out. Auggie liked her presence. She seemed to calm whenever she was around him and it was a nice feeling to have someone less excited around.

Auggie noticed that Mindy was looking at Julian. The two examined each other as Auggie tried to understand the situation. He wasn't great at reading things, but eventually he got the idea. Before Auggie was able to introduce the two, Mindy spoke up. Auggie kept quiet as he watched the two exchange names. Julian seemed quite interested in Mindy and Auggie wondered what was going through Julian's mind. The two were so different that Auggie couldn't read him at all. Auggied decided to sit back a bit and observe to try to get a read on both Julian and Mindy, since he hadn't seen Mindy in years.

@Justin @QUEENIE @everyone

151378ad22cbf4faa57f93ebc56447bae7371e8c.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostie and Justin

♛julian taylor kast♛
be careful who you call charming, the devil was once charming too

HEX CODE
#d67a00
OUTFIT
Click Me!
ROLE
Powerless Maniac
POWER
Guns, Knives, Poison
INTERACTION(S)
Auggie, Mindy, Dominic
MENTION(S)
N/A
Julian was grateful that his cousin, Auggie had brought him to the party. Even though he hadn't met anyone as of yet, it was still better than being around his awful father. Mentally rolling his eyes at just the thought of his father's words when Julian got home later that night. Breaking away from those thoughts, he turned to Auggie and started smirking. "I hope I can make some real friends for sure, Aug." Putting his empty cup down, just in time for the girl of his dreams to come over. Maybe he shouldn't tell Mindy she was the girl of his dreams, just yet. That would be a bit too psychotic for a first interaction.

He thought it was cute when Mindy moved her hair back, instinctively moving blonde locks to the right side of his own face. Showing off his pretty eyes that twinkled with a darkness like no other. "It's nice to finally meet you Mindy. Auggie has told me a lot about you, about all of his friends." The dark voice in his head appeared to leave for the moment; which just made Julian even more excited about being at the party. Staying distracted and not in his own small bubble would keep him from going to that dark place and being controlled by that evil voice. Not intentionally doing it but when Mindy came by, Julian all but forgot about his cousin for the moment. "You have a really nice house... or manor." Giving a small chuckle. "That lake or is it a creek behind your house, seems pretty peaceful. I love open water; best place to relax and let your troubles go for a short time." Turning towards the view of said creek, before turning back to Mindy.

Before he could continue their conversation... some preppy looking dude came over. Forcing himself to not roll his eyes or give a death glare to the male, Julian watched the interaction between Mindy and the other guy. They looked like just friends so he didn't have too much to worry about, he hoped. There wasn't much he could do in this situation, seeing as he couldn't just jump into their conversation. "Or can you? Do it! Forget about that loser, you want the girl... get her!" Grunting as silently as he could towards the voice that crept it's ugly head out from the darkness of Julian's mind.

Though this time a mix of annoyance and dark thoughts had won over his logical thinking. "Hey Mindy, who's your friend? I'm Julian. It's nice to meet you." Putting his hand out to shake the other's. Not truly interested in getting to know this guy, more so doing this just to get him to hopefully go away as soon as possible.

Mindy glanced over her shoulder towards the creek. It was peaceful just like Julian said, and the fog was beginning to roll in causing a spooky atmosphere. Mindy grinned as she turned back to Julian, but before she could say anything she heard the soft 'Hey' of Dominic Melrose. Mindy had almost forgotten she had other guests but was more than pleased to talk with everyone. "Dom!" Mindy said excitedly as the tall teen walked over towards her. "Long time, no see." Mindy and Dom were close as children but later grew apart after Mindy moved, but Mindy admired him still. Honestly, Mindy seemed to admire all of her old friends since she chose not to quarrel with any of the children when she was young since she seemed to accept everyone despite their flaws. Mindy had always been a glass-half-full kind of gal and prided herself of accepting even the strangest of people; however, as time went on she realized that not everyone acted the same, so Mindy began living by the motto Treat others how they treat you. Sure that isn't how the saying went, but she liked it better.

Looking Dom over, Mindy could tell that he was as much of a party goer as Mindy was a host, which was not at all. She chuckled and leaned towards Dom, "Ever need a break, the sitting room upstairs is always quiet," She told him. As she pulled away, Mindy heard Julian introduce himself. "Oh, huh, Julian this is Dom another childhood friend just like Auggie over here. And Dom, this is Julian, Auggie's cousin." As Mindy finished introducing them, she heard the timer go off in the kitchen. The hot wings were done. "I'll be back." But as Mindy turned to leave, she turned almost straight into Hayley. Smiling and returning the hug, Mindy stepped back a little bit. "Yes, it has been such a long time, but it'll be a little longer," Mindy added as she ran up the stairs to the hot wings. She was not about to let them burn. She needed them.

It was nice to get a break from everyone, but Mindy saw out the window that the sun had finally set and the moon was rising. It was time to really get this party started, but little did Mindy know she was about to change forever.

Back down in the family room, Izzy was prepared to have some fun. Izzy knew that although this was a nice get together for her and all of her friends to welcome back Mindy and Wolf, there was also other intentions that she and the others had for the night. They would have to go down to the creek and perform their first real ritual together to see which Renaldi was their last member! Exciting but a bit unnerving as well. “Alright you guys, I say we head down to Deadman's Creek and gave us a little bit of spooky fun.” Iz danced a little as she peeked around to get everyone’s reactions into her suggestion. Of course, Izabelle knew that her fellow witches and warlocks would be down for it. They knew what they were in for tonight and they knew that it had to be sooner rather than later. “I’m honestly not taking no for an answer! It’s a gorgeous night and that’s just what we need to kick this into high gear.”

Mindy had barely returned from the kitchen when Izzy finished talking. "Wait, what?" Mindy asked, but was immediately rushed out the backdoor by Izzy. The whole group seemed to follow, each showing mixed feelings about the game, but for some reason, Mindy felt like they all already knew about it. Like they were waiting for it, at least everyone except Ben, Wolf, Julian, and herself. Mindy raised an eyebrow as Izzy stopped near an old willow tree near the Creek. They were pretty far away from the house and Mindy couldn't even see her home with the thick fog surrounding the property. "Okay, what are we doing here?" Mindy questioned as the chill of winter's breathe kissed her skin.

Smiling in excitement, Izzy began to explain as she pulled out a bag. "Everyone take an object from the bag." As everyone did, Izzy laid down six candles in a pentagram shape. Each a color representing fire, water, air, earth, and spirit. Lighting them, she stood up and claimed her own item. "Each item is something you can find in nature, but I read that they are powerful items when contacting the dead!"

"Wait, hold up. You pulled me away from hot wings for a seance?" Mindy questioned as she vaguely looked over the weeping rose on her hand. As she did so a throne pricked her skin and caused her to bleed. "Ouch," she mumbled. Little to everyone's knowledge, Mindy's blood and dripped down into the spirit candle and caused the flame to grow stronger. Soon after each flame was just as strong. It was like the spirit candle was feeding the other five.

"Anyhow, lovelies, let's begin," Izzy said as she motioned for everyone to place one hand in the circle as she did. "Close your eyes and repeat after me, and no peaking or else this whole thing won't work,

Spirits of the night, I call out to thee,
On the seven winds, I beg thee travel,
Come forward and grace me with thy presence,
Speak to me what has no been spoken,
As I wish thy powers are invoked,
For tonight you walk among the living.

At first, Mindy remained silent as she still was disgruntled about her hot wings, but Izzy elbowed her in the side and she too began to chant along with the others. After seven times of repeating the chant, one for every member of the coven, a change in the air seemed to form causing everyone to become cold despite layers or their own personal magic. Spirit magic had that effect on everyone.

"Keep your eyes closed everyone and allow the spirits to reach out to you," Izzy warned.

Mindy sighed and did so, and soon her mind (unlike everyone else's) went completely blank before the crackling of fire filled her ears, and the smell of smoke filled her lungs, the whistle of you are my sunshine echoed as her mind began to illuminate with flames. A dark figure walked towards her in her mind and stopped before her. Mindy couldn't make out the figures feature. "Who are you?" Mindy asked, not speaking allowed but only in her mind. The figure's hand raised and stopped, waiting for her to touch it. Mindy hesitantly grabbed it, but as she did she felt the same pain the man had felt when he died. Her eyes flung open and there before she was the man, but his features were clear. He was burned and disfigured. Mindy's eyes were glazed over and colored silver. The figure then grabbed Mindy with both hands causing her to feel completely on fire. She screamed and a jolt sent her flying back from the group. Fear spread through her as she tried to get the feeling of burning alive to leave her skin.

"It's you?" Some said shocked as if Mindy wasn't who they expected, but Mindy didn't understand what they meant. Didn't they all see that man? However, Mindy caught the happy glances of most of her old friends, but Mindy was filled with terror. They wanted this to happen? Mindy noticed as Izzy was beginning to come closer to her, and she panicked. Scurring to her feet, Mindy bolted into the forest and left her friends behind at the creek.

@Misguided†Ghost @~Dark Disney~ @Justin @Akashi @lanabanana @Lusterine @alint

Ben quietly snacked on chips and sipped on a soda while the others arrived; however, Ben didn't care about anyone else once he saw the familiar face of Rosamund Martin-Cortez or just Roz for short. It had been years since Ben had seen Roz. Honestly, Ben was surprised that the world was so small to reunite the old friends. Staying silent as Roz exchanged greetings with Mindy and a few others, Ben finally took his chance. "Hey," He said putting down the bag of chips and dusting off his fingers small. With a smile, Ben walked closer to her. "Long time no see, Roz." The last time Ben had seen Roz was when she still attended the same elementary school as Ben. "How have you been?"

Ben listened to all of what Roz had to say and ask. "I've been good," he lied a little. Ben hadn't been great for the last few months. Always worried about his father, and always on edge about his father's friends. On top of that, Ben could swear his adoptive brother was hiding something. "I just moved here about a month ago. My dad got a job here and figured it would be easier to move instead of commute." He explained what brought him to Ravenswood. The conversation was cut short when Izzy began to beam about some spooky fun she had geared up for everyone. Ben was hesitant but went along with it anyway. Sure, he loved all things scary, but he wasn't feeling like having a seance right now. "Well, we'll talk a bit later I guess."

Making his way with the group out to the creek, Ben noticed that some of the others seemed rather excited about the game. Now, normally Ben would be too, but they seemed like they needed it to happen. Call it his sixth sense, but Ben knew something was fishy about this game. Izzy, having explained the ritual, held out a bag for everyone to pick an item from. Ben grabbed out a raven's feather. "So, how do we know it's working?" Ben questioned before everyone closed there eyes. Of course, some next to him mumbled that he should just watch... well listen since they had to remain with their eyes closed.

Repeating after Izzy, Ben chuckled a bit. What was this chant? It sounded fake to him, but then again who knew what a real chant sounded like. The smile faded from Ben when he felt a cool wind blow against him. "Woah," he whispered as the atmosphere of the friend group changed. It fell eerily silent before a loud thud echoed out and the group was jolted towards Mindy's direction. Ben's eyes shot open and he looked over at his friend. "Mindy are you okay?" He questioned as he noticed the look of fear on her face, but before he could do or say anything else Mindy went running for the woods. "Mindy!" yelled Ben as he started after her. Seeing that no one else was budging from their spots, Ben raised an eyebrow. Some looked excited, others looked like something was stolen from them like how gamblers look when they lose a bet. "What the fuck, guys? What the hell did you do to her?" Ben asked before bolting into the woods after Mindy.

As Ben entered the woods, he noticed that Mindy's tracks were gone. "Shit," he muttered as he began to call out for Mindy. Running through the woods, Ben was hearing sounds of footsteps all around him. Just when he thought he saw her, she was gone again. What the hell is going on? Ben looked confused and even scared about Mindy's safety. Just as he began running again, Ben ran into someone else from the group. Both fell to the ground as their bodies collided. Standing up, Ben brushed the dirt and leafs from his pants. "What the hell happened back there?" Ben asked, "What happened to Mindy?"

Interactions: everyone @Misguided†Ghost, @Justin, @Akashi, @lanabanana, @alint @Lusterine @~Dark Disney~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
5250566.png
9227cc98f505e808c4a4834dbe691f1cad08ff29.png
Damien and Sabine had been sitting down and watching the others. Sabine was feeling off and the power of the shadows creeping up her spine. She felt like she was having a panic attack, a hand on her shoulder. Damien had noticed her anxiousness. He knew she needed to get out and release the energy she kept pent up. He looked up when Izzy suggested the game. A look passed between her and Damien as they walked out. Ent following close at her heels. She and Damien walked to the creek and joined the others. She could feel the shadows dancing at the tip of her fingers.

She joined the circle another look passed between the two. Sabine took her item and gave one to Damien. She closed her eyes and spoke the words repeating after Izzy, she knew them well and let them take over her. In her mind she was outside her old house. Pushing the door open. She walked in. “MOM,DAD?” She called out her heart was racing. “Hey princess, you should not be here. It's not safe.” A familiar voice said. “Daddy.” Sabine cried out and wrapped around him. “I miss you,” She said. “ I miss you too My butterfly. But you must go let me go. It's not safe.” He said and pushed her back. “Daddy please no. I am so lost without you. I need help what happened that day?” She asked. “I can't I am sorry butterfly I love you.” He said and vanished. “NO.” She screamed. However when she turned a ghostly hand grabbed her neck and she gripped it as it started to choke her. A dark angry voice was screaming at her.

Sabine, jolted when the circle was broken. She coughed holding her throat and looked to the others and Damien. Damien looked at Sabine and the others. He looked at Mindy concerned and than Sabine. He grabbed her gently and half dragged her away from the others. “ What happened?” He asked. He felt the power, but Sabine seemed to have a bad reaction. “Something choked me, I saw my dad.” She gasped. “He told me I was in danger.” Sabine told him. Damien nods. “Okay Okay come on let's go look for Mindy.” He whispered. She nods and sends Ent off, he dissolves into shadows.

Fangorn had hopped off and was picked up by Damien. He walked with his friend. When they were out of the line of sight he nods to her “let it out.” He said and stepped way back. As she broke down. He watched shadows move from her and darken the world around her. He knew better than to be close to her when she needed a outlet. This time he could not escape it, the air started to thin. “Sabine…” He choked. As fast as the darkness came, it went. He breathed in and sighed walking over to his friend. “Come on let's keep going.” He said. They kept walking and Sabine bumped into someone letting out a Yelp. She fell to the ground and Ent jumped to solid form in front of her growling. Damien came running up. “Ent no.” He said to the dog. Ent did not listen. Sabine looked to the dog. “No Ent.” she said.

Ent calmed and went to sit by herm she had Damien help her up. She dusted off her pants as Damien stood by her. Sabine looked to him and than Ben. Though a look passed between her and Damien. Should they tell Ben, she didn't know what to do. “Look we don't know probably over imagination. She probably freaked herself out. That's why were out here looking for her." She said lieing about it all, now wasn't the time to tell him thankfully Damien agreed.

Last edited:
DoBMDna.jpg

073930e4a9eb302ed766e13e7cddb322568b1a7f.png

The group had gathered up, including a few strangers Hayley did not know. Yet, that is. Izzy had something planned for them all, or at least those who were considered special. With the rest of the bunch, she followed too. Away from the house and towards the forest. The fog was thick, making their surroundings blurry, or rather, unable to see the streets or the Renaldi property.

At first, Hayley was confused, but once the situation was explained. Once the six candles were lit and placed in a certain way, making a pentagram, she knew they were going to do somethingi iffy. The redhead was not sure what Izzy had planned, but apparently, it had something to do with the dead. "Are you sure, Izzy?" She asked, a bit hesitant about it.

Maybe she was doing it for Izzy, but was it wise? Despite the many questions running through her mind, she did as she was told. A sigh escaped her lips, hoping it would all work out. Repeating what Izzy, and eventually, the rest of the group began to chant, everything came to an halt. Hayley had closed her eyes during the ritual, or was this considered summoning of a spirit?

To her though, everything became pitch black. There was no sound. She could not hear the wind. She could not feel anything. Opening up her eyes, she could not see anyting. "Helloo?" She raised her voice, but it would only echo throughout the darkness. "Where is everyone?"

"Izzy?... Wolf?.. Mindy?.. Anyone?" Hayley turned around, but was not sure what was happening. Nervous, afraid, she turned around, and began to walk. Seconds later, she heard whispers around her. The whispers turned to something more violent. Screams. Screams that would almost if not tear her eardrums away. Hayley closed her eyes, and placed her hands before her ears.

Moments later, when she felt that maybe the agonizing screams would disappear, she opened up her eyes, and removed her hands off of her ears. In that moment, a sudden, demonic image popped up close to her face. Abruptly, suddenly, it was there. It was burning. It had a screeching scream, and that scared the crap out of the redhead.

The shock pushed her back down on the ground. But then the darkness was not there. She was in the forest, with the others. Panthing, she tried to collect her thoughts. Sweating, she looked around to make sure she wasn't seeing things. Was it a dream? A nightmare? Hoping it was, she saw the rest of the group. Izzy and the others, but where was Mindy?

"What the... fuck was that?!"

@QUEENIE @Misguided†Ghost