The Secret [Camille[x]TheMissingLink]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sorry if any of what i said bothered you.. You see you are the first person i have really told my story to. I'm glad i brought you along you make me feel a bit happier then I have been in a long time i actually don't remember when was the last time." he sat there thinking for a moment. "well if you are ready we can head out again or we can rest for the night." he started thinking about what he is to do if danger had hit them while she is with him, the last thing he wants is for her to get hurt. Before she answered his question he put his amour back on and pack up everything but the bedroll just in case they stayed the night where they were. he started looking around to make sure it was just them.He made sure Epona was rested and had enough to eat and drink. He started thinking to himself about how everything was going to work out as far as him having to talk to the king when they return. If she truly does not want to go back to the king he will have to either not get paid or risk being found out about her leaving with him. He thought about how her life could have been, from just looking at her he could tell the king was very unpleasant in every shape and form.
Primm considered his words, "I'm sorry if any of what I said bothered you. You see, you are the first person I have really told my story to. I'm glad I brought you along. You make me feel a bit happier than I have been in a long time. I actually don't remember when the last time was. Well, if you are ready, we can head out again or we can rest for the night."

She figured there would be no point for them to rest, as she didn't sleep. But she knew eventually he would have to sleep. She realized though that her thirst was growing worse and worse as the minutes passed, and she could easily hunt something down while he slept. She nodded to herself, figuring that would be the best way to fix the problem.

"It didn't bother me. Don't worry, I have an extremely open mind. Do you mind if we stay and rest? I could really use some sleep..." she said, trying her best to sound convincing and tired. She was tired, but in a different way than Humans. Her thirst made her lethargic, which frustrated her, so she tried to always stay satisfied.

She could smell small animals around them such as rabbit or fox, and she knew they'd be easy to catch. Once he was asleep, she would set out, maybe search for some water source to wash up and change into her other dress. She would wash the dress she was wearing as well, just in case she needed to use it again for some reason.

Primm considered his words, "I'm sorry if any of what I said bothered you. You see, you are the first person I have really told my story to. I'm glad I brought you along. You make me feel a bit happier than I have been in a long time. I actually don't remember when the last time was. Well, if you are ready, we can head out again or we can rest for the night."

She figured there would be no point for them to rest, as she didn't sleep. But she knew eventually he would have to sleep. She realized though that her thirst was growing worse and worse as the minutes passed, and she could easily hunt something down while he slept. She nodded to herself, figuring that would be the best way to fix the problem.

"It didn't bother me. Don't worry, I have an extremely open mind. Do you mind if we stay and rest? I could really use some sleep..." she said, trying her best to sound convincing and tired. She was tired, but in a different way than Humans. Her thirst made her lethargic, which frustrated her, so she tried to always stay satisfied.

She could smell small animals around them such as rabbit or fox, and she knew they'd be easy to catch. Once he was asleep, she would set out, maybe search for some water source to wash up and change into her other dress. She would wash the dress she was wearing as well, just in case she needed to use it again for some reason.
"It didn't bother me. Don't worry, I have an extremely open mind. Do you mind if we stay and rest? I could really use some sleep..." she replied to his question. "Okay we can spend the night here and will travel early in the morning and we might make it in the three days time" Allister grabbed out the bed rolls he had gathered up before setting out that night. "here you can sleep here and if you need me i will be over there so you have the space you need.." he said gazing off nervously. he noticed it might get a bit colder but he also might want to kill the fire so they don't get mugged while sleeping. " are you going to be okay tonight? will you need anything else because im just concerned about keeping the fire going, for your safety that is." He pulled out an extra blanket as he was talking.

"It didn't bother me. Don't worry, I have an extremely open mind. Do you mind if we stay and rest? I could really use some sleep..." she replied to his question. "Okay we can spend the night here and will travel early in the morning and we might make it in the three days time" Allister grabbed out the bed rolls he had gathered up before setting out that night. "here you can sleep here and if you need me i will be over there so you have the space you need.." he said gazing off nervously. he noticed it might get a bit colder but he also might want to kill the fire so they don't get mugged while sleeping. " are you going to be okay tonight? will you need anything else because im just concerned about keeping the fire going, for your safety that is." He pulled out an extra blanket as he was talking.
Primm watched as Alliser set out the bed rolls, noticing he placed his a little ways away from her to give her space. She didn't mind him being closer, but knew he was just being respectful. He then asked her a question, "Are you going to be okay tonight? Will you need anything else, because I'm just concerned about keeping the fire going. For your safety that is."

Primm shook her head in response to his question. "No, I'm fine. You can put it out now if you want to. Thank you though."

She stood, walking gracefully in bare feet over to Epona to pet her softly. The horse nuzzled her nose into Primm's hand, causing Primm to smile. She was surprised that the horse liked her at all, really. Usually animals could tell fairly quickly what Primm was, and stayed away from her on purpose.

Silently she shifted back to the bedroll and laid down on it, moving her blonde hair out of her face. She stared up at the stars above them, watching as they glistened and danced. Many nights she watched the stars, seen the constellations and planets come and go.

Primm watched as Alliser set out the bed rolls, noticing he placed his a little ways away from her to give her space. She didn't mind him being closer, but knew he was just being respectful. He then asked her a question, "Are you going to be okay tonight? Will you need anything else, because I'm just concerned about keeping the fire going. For your safety that is."

Primm shook her head in response to his question. "No, I'm fine. You can put it out now if you want to. Thank you though."

She stood, walking gracefully in bare feet over to Epona to pet her softly. The horse nuzzled her nose into Primm's hand, causing Primm to smile. She was surprised that the horse liked her at all, really. Usually animals could tell fairly quickly what Primm was, and stayed away from her on purpose.

Silently she shifted back to the bedroll and laid down on it, moving her blonde hair out of her face. She stared up at the stars above them, watching as they glistened and danced. Many nights she watched the stars, seen the constellations and planets come and go.
Allister watched as Primm pet Epona " She's quite the horse. shes brave and tends not to avoid people even of non-humans, she never leaves even when we see them, i think she likes the attention" As he watched her lay down Took off Epona's saddle and laid her down for sleep after placing a small trough he carried around for her. He then doused the Fire and laid down to fall asleep. As he was laying there he starred up at the night sky he contemplated how he felt and what he was going to do after his mission was complete and weather he thought Primm might stay with him. As he laid there he also thought about how hi feelings are growing for her he thought about his life and how it could get very dangerous down the line and he didn't want anything to happen to her.

He thought about his past life as he watched the stars, as he did when he was alone. He thought about how different it was traveling with someone then traveling alone. He thought about the cool air and if Primm would be okay in the cold, and as he continued to to think and wonder he fell asleep.

Allister watched as Primm pet Epona " She's quite the horse. shes brave and tends not to avoid people even of non-humans, she never leaves even when we see them, i think she likes the attention" As he watched her lay down Took off Epona's saddle and laid her down for sleep after placing a small trough he carried around for her. He then doused the Fire and laid down to fall asleep. As he was laying there he starred up at the night sky he contemplated how he felt and what he was going to do after his mission was complete and weather he thought Primm might stay with him. As he laid there he also thought about how hi feelings are growing for her he thought about his life and how it could get very dangerous down the line and he didn't want anything to happen to her.

He thought about his past life as he watched the stars, as he did when he was alone. He thought about how different it was traveling with someone then traveling alone. He thought about the cool air and if Primm would be okay in the cold, and as he continued to to think and wonder he fell asleep.
Primm continued watching the stars as the Earth moved and shifted beneath the sky. She listened as Allister talked to her before laying down on his bedroll. She could feel he was still awake for a few minutes, but quickly, he fell asleep. She knew because his breathing changed. After waiting a little while, laying there listening to the sounds around her, Primm slowly stood up.

She closed her eyes and inhaled through her nose deeply, tracking any animals in the area. She could smell a few, and pinpointed one just a few miles away into the forest near some running water. Primm grabbed her leather bag and slung it over her body so it went across her chest to make sure it wouldn't fall off. As soon as the bag hit her hip Primm was off. She moved with ease over rocks and fallen trees, avoiding the ones standing in her way as well. It only took a few seconds to get where she was going.

Once she neared the animal, her eyes scanned the area quickly. There was a small lake with a stream of fresh water running into it. And at the mouth of the stream, stood a small doe. The deer didn't even notice Primm as she moved silently, her body looking like a white blur of movements. Quickly, and with precision, Primm's bare feet stepped up onto a fallen tree, which she used to propel herself up into the air above the deer. Since she was light, the deer probably wouldn't collapse beneath her, and when she landed, the deer barely had time to react. Primm's arms curled around the deer's neck, snapping it instantly. She then climbed off it's back and stood next to it's body, which was now lying on the ground. She leaned in, her fangs sharp and long enough to sink in through the animals fur. She drank quickly, letting the hot liquid coat her tongue and throat. The burning eased and her body relaxed as her energy was being renewed. Just before the deer was drained of all it's blood, Primm took out a few small glass vials with lids and easily filled them up with the remaining blood. She would keep them in the bottom of her leather bag for later on when she needed to drink again.

Once she was finished feeding, she turned her attention to the fresh water lake before her. Gazing around again to ensure no one was around, she undressed from the raggedy old dress she wore, bringing it into the water with her to clean it. She cleaned the dress first and then hung it up on a branch near by so it would dry while she bathed. She scrubbed her skin with her hands, washing any dirt and grime away, along with any blood on her hands or face. Once that was finished, she dipped under the water completely, washing out her hair and combing it through with her fingers. Eventually when she was satisfied with her cleanliness, she stepped from the water and let herself dry off before putting on her clean dress. She brushed her hair with her brush, and it fell around her face and shoulders gently to dry, though would put it up into a pony tail once it dried.

Finally, she made her way back to the camp site, about an hour or two later. She hung the still wet dress up on a branch and laid down on the bedroll, curling up on her side with her back facing Allister. He was still sleeping, she figured, but laid silently and pretended to sleep anyway in case he woke up and checked on her. She had gotten good at pretending to sleep, being around worried humans for so long.

Primm continued watching the stars as the Earth moved and shifted beneath the sky. She listened as Allister talked to her before laying down on his bedroll. She could feel he was still awake for a few minutes, but quickly, he fell asleep. She knew because his breathing changed. After waiting a little while, laying there listening to the sounds around her, Primm slowly stood up.

She closed her eyes and inhaled through her nose deeply, tracking any animals in the area. She could smell a few, and pinpointed one just a few miles away into the forest near some running water. Primm grabbed her leather bag and slung it over her body so it went across her chest to make sure it wouldn't fall off. As soon as the bag hit her hip Primm was off. She moved with ease over rocks and fallen trees, avoiding the ones standing in her way as well. It only took a few seconds to get where she was going.

Once she neared the animal, her eyes scanned the area quickly. There was a small lake with a stream of fresh water running into it. And at the mouth of the stream, stood a small doe. The deer didn't even notice Primm as she moved silently, her body looking like a white blur of movements. Quickly, and with precision, Primm's bare feet stepped up onto a fallen tree, which she used to propel herself up into the air above the deer. Since she was light, the deer probably wouldn't collapse beneath her, and when she landed, the deer barely had time to react. Primm's arms curled around the deer's neck, snapping it instantly. She then climbed off it's back and stood next to it's body, which was now lying on the ground. She leaned in, her fangs sharp and long enough to sink in through the animals fur. She drank quickly, letting the hot liquid coat her tongue and throat. The burning eased and her body relaxed as her energy was being renewed. Just before the deer was drained of all it's blood, Primm took out a few small glass vials with lids and easily filled them up with the remaining blood. She would keep them in the bottom of her leather bag for later on when she needed to drink again.

Once she was finished feeding, she turned her attention to the fresh water lake before her. Gazing around again to ensure no one was around, she undressed from the raggedy old dress she wore, bringing it into the water with her to clean it. She cleaned the dress first and then hung it up on a branch near by so it would dry while she bathed. She scrubbed her skin with her hands, washing any dirt and grime away, along with any blood on her hands or face. Once that was finished, she dipped under the water completely, washing out her hair and combing it through with her fingers. Eventually when she was satisfied with her cleanliness, she stepped from the water and let herself dry off before putting on her clean dress. She brushed her hair with her brush, and it fell around her face and shoulders gently to dry, though would put it up into a pony tail once it dried.

Finally, she made her way back to the camp site, about an hour or two later. She hung the still wet dress up on a branch and laid down on the bedroll, curling up on her side with her back facing Allister. He was still sleeping, she figured, but laid silently and pretended to sleep anyway in case he woke up and checked on her. She had gotten good at pretending to sleep, being around worried humans for so long.
It was early morning when Allister woke up, the sun wasn't quite up. he started making the fire to prepare breakfast for him and Primm. As he woke up Epona for her to eat to he notice slight movement from Primm and he asked if she was awake, unsure of what her answer was "We would have to be leaving pretty soon if we want to make up for lost time. i'm not sure if you're still tired or not if you aren't then great we will get moving quickly" as he spoke he moved from Epona to the fire to finish making food for the two of them. After he finished making it "there's food here if you are hungry.." he wasn't sure what she would say to him. After he was done eating he grabbed his armor and with a light *thud* he was ready for combat. He quickly mounted Epona with her Saddle. On one side of the saddle sat his Quiver for his bow and arrows, on the other side sat his sheathed long sword. As he finnished setting Epona up to ride out he looked to see if Primm had gotten up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was early morning when Allister woke up, the sun wasn't quite up. he started making the fire to prepare breakfast for him and Primm. As he woke up Epona for her to eat to he notice slight movement from Primm and he asked if she was awake, unsure of what her answer was "We would have to be leaving pretty soon if we want to make up for lost time. i'm not sure if you're still tired or not if you aren't then great we will get moving quickly" as he spoke he moved from Epona to the fire to finish making food for the two of them. After he finished making it "there's food here if you are hungry.." he wasn't sure what she would say to him. After he was done eating he grabbed his armor and with a light *thud* he was ready for combat. He quickly mounted Epona with her Saddle. On one side of the saddle sat his Quiver for his bow and arrows, on the other side sat his sheathed long sword. As he finnished setting Epona up to ride out he looked to see if Primm had gotten up.
Primm had shifted slightly once she heard Allister start speaking. He had made them both breakfast, but Primm wouldn't eat it. She got up form her bedroll, grabbing the old dress from the branch nearby, and stuffed it into her leather bag. She shook her head at the offer of food, and felt guilty for not taking it, knowing he would be wasting more than he needed to on her.

"Are we ready then?" Primm said, though the question was mostly rhetorical, to say they could journey on. She grabbed Allister's wrist, pulling herself up onto the horse to be seated in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.