Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, GOT
Interest check on an idea I had today. Let me know what you think!

SOUNDTRACK

2.jpg

The old Egyptian Gods have returned to the world to rule once more after millenia of rest. They awaken to find their creation in disarray. Cities of metal and glass. Roads of rails and horses of iron. The old gods forgotten, replaced by machines and fantasy and stories... Their temples and tombs, laid waste and moved to museums for their subjects to gawk at.

You are one of these gods, but you find yourself in a world that you do not understand, alone, and lost. Your physical form, while healthy and young, is still vulnerable. You can be injured, if only by extreme incident. You can still die until you amass more power. To do this, you must be worshiped, feared, or loved. Your journey back to the seat of Godhood starts here...

Ra God of the Sun Ra was king of the gods until Osiris took over his throne. He is also known as Amun-Ra and Akmun-Rah

Osiris God of the underworld and the afterlife Husband and brother of Isis, Brother and mortal enemy to Seth, Father to Horus and Anubis

Isis Goddess of magic, marriage, healing, and protection She is the wife and sister of Osiris and the mother of Horus.

Horus God of war, sky, and falcons He is brother to Anubis and the son of Osiris and Isis

Anubis God of dead, embalming, funerals, and mourning ceremonies
Jackal-headed god Son of Osiris and Nephthys, helps Osiris
Set God of chaos/change, deserts, storms, foreigners Mortal enemy and brother to Osiris, Husband to Nephthys.

Bast / Bastet Cat goddess Known to protect pregnant women and children. She is also involved in celebrations. The protector of Ra, his third eye.

• Pick a God to Roleplay
  • Pick a corresponding text color for your words
  • Choose a picture to represent your God or Goddess
  • Choose your starting location in the world (Pick somewhere you're familiar with and can RP adequately)
  • Write a short explanation of your deity. Explain his / her history and abilities or powers. Descrive his alignment (Good / Neutral / Evil) and tell a little bit of how you plan on roleplaying your deity.

This sounds pretty interesting to be honest. I love Egyptian pantheon and would love even more to participate in this kind of rp.

Reactions: Lylith
I'm hoping for at least three members, including myself. If you know anyone that would be interested, please let them know

Aw, there's more guys </3 I'd love to play as either Bas or Isis, if this hasn't started yet?

Ooo, I absolutely love Ancient Egypt. I got really excited when I saw this. If this does end up happening, I would love to play as Anubis!

That's very fitting.... Lol

This sounds pretty cool, I'd be interested, if there's still any spots. I may also have someone else who could possibly be interested, I feel it's kind of up is way.

There are no real reserved slots yet. If you'd like to be apart of this RP we can certainly work towards launching it, but it's not underway yet.

I'm going to ask one of you to help me set this up mostly because I'm in school and I won't be able to do it all myself... If you have the time, the skill, and the will to be my assistant, please let me know here. I'll give you all the basics about the RP, but after that feel free to freehand in all the minor details and help me get this RP going.

I know we have some eager writers that are ready to be worshiped and earn their status as Gods again. ;)

The list of characters--Rah, Osiris, Horus, Isis, Bastet, Set, and Anubis. Are these the options we have to pick from for characters, or are they the characters already taken? Or are they simply more along the lines of suggested characters?

Oh, and I would of course be happy to help you set it up, under your guidance. It sounds like a wonderful place to start learning the ropes before I throw myself into the deep end.

Yes, I am more than ready to reclaim my Deity status. Do feel free to worship. ;)

Suggested characters. I'm not limiting my writers, I'm just giving some tools they can use if they desire

Haha, I'll worship you if you give me a reason to ;P

Anyways. I'll take your assistant application under advisory. We have enough people. I just want to make sure everyone's ready and willing to continue. I can make an OOC as soon as I get PM's from everyone, or you could start a group chat if you wanted?

Let me just figure out how to do that, and I'll be right with you. :P

Haha sure thing.

I have a writer asking to reserve Set, so I'll jot that down somewhere.

Writers, please be thinking about which God you'd like to be, and start working on a basic character sheet.

I have like five different ideas. Are we going to be using Apophis here? As, y'know, someone very invested in hunting us all down and destroying us, permanently.

We can if you like. Typically I wouldn't involve a particular antagonist unless we all agreed on it but it seems that he/she is the only natural enemy to the gods.

It would of course be a much more intense and plot-driven roleplay if each of us had to beware attracting the attention of something that would annihilate us.

Is this still a thing? Because I really want this to be a thing.

I'll add you to the group message.

Can you link me some of your previous RP's?

Status
Not open for further replies.