The search resumes! [Updated]

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Muna, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there, fancy pants! It's that time again where I must search for some more partners :3

I don't have any plots in mind just yet, but I would like to brainstorm with some of you lovely people ^-^ I've been really into pirates and fantasy adventures lately, so I suppose that's a starting point. I would also be interested in a dystopian type RP if the story is awesome.

Please, no furry/incest/anything to do with pregnancy... these topics are just not my cup of tea. 18+ only, please... I never know where the plot may lead. Anything else that you'd like to do, just ask and we'll see what happens.

I feel like I should say this here: If you can't post for a while, please let me know. Most of my partners in the past have seemed to just drop off the face of the planet without a word, so it makes me think they lose interest. If you're stuck with a response or don't know where to take the story, I'm more than willing to iron out details. If you do happen to lose interest, please be courteous and let me know. I'll understand! :3

If you're interested in planning or have a plot in mind that you'd like to discuss, PM me please :D

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.