DreamingMoon

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
9:00 am EDT - 8:00 pm Mon-Wed- Fri 8:00 a,m -5:00 pm Tue-Thur-Sat Unless other wise stated
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Magical, Modern, (Open willing to try something new )
Once again I am at square one looking for a partner unsure if my ideas will be enough. I am open to sharing and talking about ideas please feel free to send me a message if you like. Open to new fresh ideas either male or female. ideas below are subject to change.

As a Goddess sits upon her throne looking down upon the earth in the darkness of night with only the soft warm welcoming glow of the silver moon as a guiding light for all mortals to see. A faint smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she listened to the rantings and ravings of other Gods and Goddess and how boring or dreadful there life seems to be But as the noise of her brethren started to fade into nothingness, the Goddess stood up and walked off her throne for she knew all too well they would never leave her alone long enough to have any sort of peace at all. And it was in that moment of silence she heard a silver bell lightly ringing, turning to gaze down at the mortal world she noticed a young man praying at her alter one she has not been to at all. Yet she listened to his prayers his voice soft and sweet reaching her ears.
"Goddess of all I know you are very busy, but it's been a thousand years since you last visited this temple and our people need you now we are starving the water has run out our crops are dying please help us."
She would hear him say looking at the earth she knew the place...it was the place she had abandoned many years ago due to the arrogance of the mortals the dwelled there at the time. She knew she could forgive and maybe forget but it was the next action of the young man that got her real attention, she watched as he lifted up a blessed dagger and raised it high above his head and just as swiftly bringing it down when it did not pierce him instead it had shattered into several pieces. The young man both astonished and now scared looked around not seeing or hearing anyone. The Goddess watched him a little more before making herself known to him…..

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was like a dream so romantic and bittersweet, I could not look away from him the feel of his cold hand against my warm flesh, the room spinning around in circles the soft sounds of music played in the background. All my pain just seemed to fade away, my eyes started to grow heavy as everything seemed to spin faster and faster. The room became a blur the music no longer able to be heard. His skin was pale now and his eyes glowed red like crimson blood. What was happening to me? I could not even scream I tired to run away but my feet would not move. His embrace was strong holding me against him. The candle light was dim soon everything went dark...I woke up with my neck being sore thinking nothing of it but just a dream. It was just a dream wasn't it? I asked myself as I looked up seeing the first golden rays of sunlight peeking through my window on the second floor of my house. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.