Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Horror, Modern day fantasy
Hello everyone!

So, I'm currently looking for a partner or two (maybe more) to do some Libertine roleplays with.
I'm just gonna leave y'all some information below~

-I'm of age (over 18) so I can do this.
-I enjoy doing OCxOC pairings but I do have a fandom I rather enjoy and that fandom is Steven Universe. I am not too deep into any other fandoms but if you do wish to roleplay another one let me know and if I don't know much about it, I'd be more than happy to think on it and try to get some type of understanding on it before I give you a definite yes or no.
-Now, subject matter. Sex and romance are always a yes in my book but, I also enjoy non and dub-con without the romance in it or developing romance. I also enjoy gore very much (gore being blood and lots of it as well as people losing body parts or their insides falling out so...)
-Length of writing... I'm open to pretty much anything except novela because I am dyslexic and honestly that would throw me off so please no more than 2-3 paragraphs. By paragraph I mean at least 3 sentences. But you don't have to do para.

PAIRINGS

-Mother x Daughter**
-Father x Daughter**
-Brother x Sister**
-Master x Slave
-Vampire x Human**
-Demon** x Angel
-Demon x Demon
-Demon x Human
-Angel x Human**
-Teacher x Student**
-Student x Student
** = Who I would prefer to be in the pairing
I am open for discussion on more pairings but these are the main ones I am in search of

That's probably about it. Please PM me if you have any questions or if you'd like to plot.​

Still searching

Still looking, everyone.

Got a couple pf these plot wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.