The Search is On so Come On In!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Yanna, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

So, I'm currently looking for a partner or two (maybe more) to do some Libertine roleplays with.
    I'm just gonna leave y'all some information below~

-I'm of age (over 18) so I can do this.
    -I enjoy doing OCxOC pairings but I do have a fandom I rather enjoy and that fandom is Steven Universe. I am not too deep into any other fandoms but if you do wish to roleplay another one let me know and if I don't know much about it, I'd be more than happy to think on it and try to get some type of understanding on it before I give you a definite yes or no.
    -Now, subject matter. Sex and romance are always a yes in my book but, I also enjoy non and dub-con without the romance in it or developing romance. I also enjoy gore very much (gore being blood and lots of it as well as people losing body parts or their insides falling out so...)
    -Length of writing... I'm open to pretty much anything except novela because I am dyslexic and honestly that would throw me off so please no more than 2-3 paragraphs. By paragraph I mean at least 3 sentences. But you don't have to do para.

PAIRINGS

-Mother x Daughter**
    -Father x Daughter**
    -Brother x Sister**
    -Master x Slave
    -Vampire x Human**
    -Demon** x Angel
    -Demon x Demon
    -Demon x Human
    -Angel x Human**
    -Teacher x Student**
    -Student x Student
    ** = Who I would prefer to be in the pairing
    I am open for discussion on more pairings but these are the main ones I am in search of

That's probably about it. Please PM me if you have any questions or if you'd like to plot. ​

2. Still searching

3. Still looking, everyone.

4. Got a couple pf these plot wise.

5. PM me

6. Hi! I'm interested in what you have..

7. PM me please ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.