The Search for the Shepherd: A Zestiria RP

What should we do?

• Wait for More Players (More time as an IntChk)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Get the ball rolling (Move to be an IC and OOC, Either open or closed signups)

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so... should we vocalize existing characters or we can create an OC with the same roles as the main cast?

so... should we vocalize existing characters or we can create an OC with the same roles as the main cast?
I think the concensus was oc because a few of us haven't finished it yet and it'd be complicated to rp a character with the same plot when you don't know all of it yet...

Reactions: FireDrake150
But they made it into an anime tho
The anime is not canon. Berseria's cast will eventually meet Zestirias and they are ages apart in actual storyline.

I think the concensus was oc because a few of us haven't finished it yet and it'd be complicated to rp a character with the same plot when you don't know all of it yet...
I do agree with that. xP but the point im time in which it is taking place is uncertain. Before Sorey's time, After his time, Who knows?

The anime is not canon. Berseria's cast will eventually meet Zestirias and they are ages apart in actual storyline.

I do agree with that. xP but the point im time in which it is taking place is uncertain. Before Sorey's time, After his time, Who knows?
If you don't mind,
Edna in Zestiria the X anime had a flashback from when she was little where she waits for Eisen's return, and back to the present, she's already grown up a bit and Eisen is already a Dragon
Just an idea: How about we create a parallel universe and later on we'll eventually meet the original cast?

• Love
If you don't mind,
Edna in Zestiria the X anime had a flashback from when she was little where she waits for Eisen's return, and back to the present, she's already grown up a bit and Eisen is already a Dragon
Just an idea: How about we create a parallel universe and later on we'll eventually meet the original cast?
Depends what the others think, After all this isn't going to be a One person show. xD But I love that thought.

Reactions: D'Argo4260
So, I take it we need to play the game in order to understand all of this?

So, I take it we need to play the game in order to understand all of this?
I wouldn't say so. Since we wouldn't be using canon story or characters there are only a few things one would have to know about the world itself to understand. if we did incorporate canon characters at any point spoilers may become involved.

Basically, Seraphim are like Elemental gods that most humans cannot see or hear, but if they lifed a book in front of a human, the book would appear to be floating.

Hatred, Sorrow, Anger, etc breed Malevolence.

Malevolence breess Hellions.

Only thr Shepherd, thr Prime lord, Sub lords, and squires can Purify Hellions.

A Hellionized Seraph becomes a dragon.

a fully formed dragon is visible even to humans with no resonance.

The Shepherd can temporarily fuse with his seraphim companions to use their power as if they were his own, Making for super powerful combinations.

The Shepherds goal is to quell Malevolence, Quell the Lord of Calamity (Source of much malevolence), and make sure the lands are as free from malevolence as possible, Making adventure and travel a necessity.

@FireDrake150 Okay, well, as a person who's never heard of Zestiria before or played it, I do hope there will be some information regarding basic lore and possibly some background information on the world itself. I'm personally a little confused by what you've shared with me about the game, so I hope more clear and concise information is dished out upon creation of the OOC. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how this is set up!

• Bucket of Rainbows
@FireDrake150 Okay, well, as a person who's never heard of Zestiria before or played it, I do hope there will be some information regarding basic lore and possibly some background information on the world itself. I'm personally a little confused by what you've shared with me about the game, so I hope more clear and concise information is dished out upon creation of the OOC. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how this is set up!
I'll be sure to do so. XD

For Convienience, the video Links Below shall be encompassed in a Spoiler box for neatness. NO SPOILERS FOLLOW.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and junebug
I might be interested. But, I don't know whether or not I'll be busy or not by the time this starts so....yeah.

• Love
I might be interested. But, I don't know whether or not I'll be busy or not by the time this starts so....yeah.
Well why not stick around? I'm using the poll to determine when everyone, or at least a majority feels Ready to move foreward. We have at least enough for a minimum cast, (1 Shepherd, 1 or 2 Squire(s) , 4 Seraphim minimum, (likely water earth fire air, but others may be possible due to parallel universe possibilities and such) and a few villains so woo.

Reactions: Takumi
So, as the Votes for whether We should get the ball rolling or wait still are currently at a Tie, (I Will not be voting, as that would skew the results, so rest easy that I do not factor into the vote, I just use the view results button.) I will begin crafting the Clan, Which will be more generic for the Tales of Series, but there will be specialized Threads for The CS, OOC, and IC once ready for this. Setting it up in this manner will allow us to be able to use previous and Future Tales OF Titles as Subjects for RP's, as well as allow me to Allow Further GM and Admin assistance Due to a relatively unpredictable life. It also allows for those of you who are interested but uncertain whether or not you'll have the time to partake to join in anyway, and you'll be able to follow along with everything at your leisure, should you wish to.

AT THIS TIME, WHILE THE CLAN MAY BE UP, IT IS NOT QUITE READY SO PLEASE CONTINUE USING THIS THREAD UNTIL LINKS ARE PUBLICIZED BY MYSELF OR WITH MY APPROVAL.

Ok. Got to reread everything again. Fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Also, if you wish to help me make the Group, or, More specifically, Help me find information and stuff that would be good to put into a Celestial Record Thread, (Basically a thread to help people unfamiliar with how everything works get brought up to speed. Maps would be helpful, even if only artistic one of the things I am looking for is a map of the world in general that would most certainly be contained within the Celestial Record.)

Alright so now that all votes currently outweigh the hold off votes by a 3 to 1 in favor of moving favor, I'll work more towards getting the clan fully ready. If you can help me find a map and anything in lore you'd like answers to for the Lore thread, it would be appreciated. ^w^

Alright so now that all votes currently outweigh the hold off votes by a 3 to 1 in favor of moving favor, I'll work more towards getting the clan fully ready. If you can help me find a map and anything in lore you'd like answers to for the Lore thread, it would be appreciated. ^w^

how to vote again?

Zestiria's story has references mostly revolving on Knights of the Round and The Sword on the Stone.
As for Berseria's I still haven't played it (no PS3/4 *sob*)

• Love
how to vote again?

Zestiria's story has references mostly revolving on Knights of the Round and The Sword on the Stone.
As for Berseria's I still haven't played it (no PS3/4 *sob*)
Berseria isn't out in the USA yet, that comes in January.

and as for how to vote, see the poll at the top of this page. I won't cast a vote, I just use the view results button. Votes can be changed whenever too.

[COLOR=#00ff00]@DustBunny[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]@DragonFist1988[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffcc00]@imaginary isla[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]@Takumi[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]@Andy[/COLOR]
@MischieviousCheshireX3
[COLOR=#00ff00]@monopoisoner[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]@FireDrake150[/COLOR]

Is Everyone still Interested? We're on the verge of getting this show up and running. the Clan is created, though Fleshing it out (Namely the Lore section) is still being worked on.

With Our Current Grouping, We have enough for a Shepherd, Squire, the 4 Main types of Seraphim and then 3 2 more. Whether they'd like to be the Lord of Calamity and their Cronies or other seraphim or whatever that can all be discussed, but this at minimum leaves us with enough players, (as I intend to take part as well. XD)

Now, Time to start deliberating on who wants what.

The Shepherd and Squires roles are going to be the ones that must be picked well, so I may resort to the group for shared thoughts and possible posting examples just to see. Time and Interest will tell all, as it always will.

WHO'S READY!!!????!!?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
I actually started co-GMing a group, so I'm gonna have to back down from this. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.