The Search for the Shepherd: A Zestiria RP

What should we do?

• Wait for More Players (More time as an IntChk)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Get the ball rolling (Move to be an IC and OOC, Either open or closed signups)

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha thanks XD I'll let you know if I need any help

Reactions: FireDrake150
*pokes head in* Hello.
I too am not done with Zestiria yet, but I'm pretty far.

*pokes head in* Hello.
I too am not done with Zestiria yet, but I'm pretty far.
How far? I have completed it on PS4 and almost on PC, So I ask as to not spoil it. Unless you wish for spoilers. ^w^

Poor, poor Meebo, Having to put up with Edna. xD

Welcome, and How far? I have completed it on PS4 and almost on PC, So I ask as to not spoil it. Unless you wish for spoilers. ^w^

How far? I have completed it on PS4 and almost on PC, So I ask as to not spoil it. Unless you wish for spoilers. ^w^

Let's see, Dezel just died. And the jerk just joined the team.

Also I fought kitybeard once but got wrekt

Played, finished and LOVED 100% of the Tales games I've played (and believe me, that's a LOT like I don't even know how many I've played and beat, but I've beat all of the newer gen ones including Zestiria) so I'm SO UP FOR THIS :D

• Love
Let's see, Dezel just died. And the jerk just joined the team.

Also I fought kitybeard once but got wrekt
Kittybeard where? Artorias throne or Out in the world? The World's not the final fight, and depending on if he determins it wise for a 1 on 1 with sorey or not, it could be the way to the bad ending. Or, it could be before you have to find out who Maotelus is and Stuffz.

Played, finished and LOVED 100% of the Tales games I've played (and believe me, that's a LOT like I don't even know how many I've played and beat, but I've beat all of the newer gen ones including Zestiria) so I'm SO UP FOR THIS :D
Glad to have you on board. ^^

Kittybeard where? Artorias throne or Out in the world? The World's not the final fight, and depending on if he determins it wise for a 1 on 1 with sorey or not, it could be the way to the bad ending. Or, it could be before you have to find out who Maotelus is and Stuffz.
Ah sorry. He was in Cambria Caverns, just out in the world. I fought him and it was very very short because I did it just because I thought it was funny.

I finished the trials and then went back to pendrago to have dezel die and be replaced. I just finished all that.

As for Maotelus... is that the knight lady? Because I know she's evil? But I'm not sure...

Ah sorry. He was in Cambria Caverns, just out in the world. I fought him and it was very very short because I did it just because I thought it was funny.

I finished the trials and then went back to pendrago to have dezel die and be replaced. I just finished all that.

As for Maotelus... is that the knight lady? Because I know she's evil? But I'm not sure...
[spoili]No, tha's Maltran. Maotelus is one of the 5 guardian Seraphim, Like Hyanoa and amenoch. if he was just out in the world like that and you beat him you get the bad ending, So evade him then at all costs If you want the good ending. lol. [/spoili]

I'm already coming up with a character for this XD

Would it be okay to have a Seraph that specializes in Void Element???

[spoili]No, tha's Maltran. Maotelus is one of the 5 guardian Seraphim, Like Hyanoa and amenoch. if he was just out in the world like that and you beat him you get the bad ending, So evade him then at all costs If you want the good ending. lol. [/spoili]
I know myself. I rpetty much challenged Kittybeard because I wanted to see how badly I'd get beat. There's whats his butt's theory that Maotelus and Kittybeard joined forces. But I haven't gotten to play lately. I always figured he was unbeatable though, so I never messed with him.
Oh yeah I met the illusion seraph girl as well. I hate her.
Also I can't remember the other wind seraph's name. All that's coming to mind is Zevran, and I know that's not it. T.T

I know myself. I rpetty much challenged Kittybeard because I wanted to see how badly I'd get beat. There's whats his butt's theory that Maotelus and Kittybeard joined forces. But I haven't gotten to play lately. I always figured he was unbeatable though, so I never messed with him.
Oh yeah I met the illusion seraph girl as well. I hate her.
Also I can't remember the other wind seraph's name. All that's coming to mind is Zevran, and I know that's not it. T.T
[spoili]Zaveid. and Symonne Is despicable. so you're on your way to Lohgrin In Zaphgot Moor then. Right where i am in my PC playthrough. xD close to the end but theres still plenty to do. [/spoili]

I'm already coming up with a character for this XD

Would it be okay to have a Seraph that specializes in Void Element???
I would have to make sure everyones okay with that. Aftet all lore only has the 5, But the lore does say that they haven't always been there and that they switch periodically so, Its possible, Depending on what everyone else says.

I like that game. Still needing players?

OK. This will be fun.

• Love
Indeed. ^w^

I'm not sure if we should retconn Sorey and copany or how far after the DLC To set thr story, Since some here havent finished it doing the ladder would spoil some massive points in the game for them.

Also the purple crest in our banner isn't Maotelus Symbol, It's Inominats.

I do not have the DLC but I have beaten the game. And I like spoilers. They are fun.

I do not have the DLC but I have beaten the game. And I like spoilers. They are fun.
[spoili]As Sorey is purifying Maotelus Rose becomes the shepherd and an outrageous rude bitch, And Alisha is whiney as ever. xP[/spoili] the DLC in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.