1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Search for Romance

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The Masked Performer, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there dear reader, can you help me? I need someone to roleplay with.

I'm new here, but I've been roleplaying for three years now. I'd like to say i'm fairly experienced and its possible you just might have a good time roleplaying with me. I have previously made characters, and an imagination enough to make new ones on the spot.

Here's what I have in mind:

Vampire x Human
    Assassin x Their Target
    Prince/Princess x Their Guard
    Experiment x Random
    Demon x Demon Hunter
    Angel x Hunter
    Elf x Human/Mage

Preferences:

1.) Literacy. Don't use text talk, and do your best to spell things right, but i'm not going to freak out if you mess up sometimes. I will too.
    2.) Romance. I love romance, and I prefer to have it in my roleplay.
    3.) Long-Term.
    4.) I usually roleplay with guy/girl couples, but i'm open to girl/girl couples too.
    5.) I don't like sex in my roleplay. Sexual jokes, references, and teasing each other is all good and fine (it can be hilarious) but I don't want to roleplay sex.

2. Vampire/Human is always fun. :) Do you double?

3. I'm not sure what you mean by double. But probably xD Terminology from one site to another can be confusing.

4. I mean, if you want to be the human- which I'm assuming you do- we should double, since I also want to be the human, haha.

5. I would like to be the vamp, actually.

6. Hmm this is a tough choice. All of them are pretty fun ideas, but the Assassins X Target and Elf X Mage trip my trigger the most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.