The Search for Romance

• Thread starter The Masked Performer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Masked Performer

Original poster
Hello there dear reader, can you help me? I need someone to roleplay with.

I'm new here, but I've been roleplaying for three years now. I'd like to say i'm fairly experienced and its possible you just might have a good time roleplaying with me. I have previously made characters, and an imagination enough to make new ones on the spot.

Here's what I have in mind:

Vampire x Human
Assassin x Their Target
Prince/Princess x Their Guard
Experiment x Random
Demon x Demon Hunter
Angel x Hunter
Elf x Human/Mage

Preferences:

1.) Literacy. Don't use text talk, and do your best to spell things right, but i'm not going to freak out if you mess up sometimes. I will too.
2.) Romance. I love romance, and I prefer to have it in my roleplay.
3.) Long-Term.
4.) I usually roleplay with guy/girl couples, but i'm open to girl/girl couples too.
5.) I don't like sex in my roleplay. Sexual jokes, references, and teasing each other is all good and fine (it can be hilarious) but I don't want to roleplay sex.

Vampire/Human is always fun. :) Do you double?

Vampire/Human is always fun. :) Do you double?
I'm not sure what you mean by double. But probably xD Terminology from one site to another can be confusing.

I mean, if you want to be the human- which I'm assuming you do- we should double, since I also want to be the human, haha.

I mean, if you want to be the human- which I'm assuming you do- we should double, since I also want to be the human, haha.
I would like to be the vamp, actually.

Awesome! :D

Hmm this is a tough choice. All of them are pretty fun ideas, but the Assassins X Target and Elf X Mage trip my trigger the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.