The Search for Partners!

T

Tink

Original poster
Hello everyone! My name is Tink, and I’ve been role playing for about 7 years now. I used this site before and loved it! However, I fell out of the habit about a year ago when my grandfather passed away. Unfortunately when I got back into writing, I couldn’t remember my login for this site so I made a new one! Anyway, as you can tell, I am looking for new partners!

About Me
As I stated, I have been role playing for about 7-8 years! However, I have always loved writing. I usually match what my partner gives with reply, however I try to always give at the least 3 paragraphs. I love detail, so I give as much as I can, however I don’t fluff! I have experience playing male and female roles, with mxf and fxf pairings. While I am not against mxm pairings, I haven’t had any experience with them, so if I were to try them, I would lack the skill I have with the other pairings. I play both male or female pairings, but I also expect my partner to be willing to play both also. However, I am always down to try new things! I mainly participate in original stories, but I will try fandoms! I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital in the ER. Some days I can reply multiple times, other days I can reply only a few times, or none at all. However, I will never miss a week, and if I happen to go a week without responding, I likely was in the middle of it when I got distracted and forgot, so always feel free to message me if you have concerns. However, starting mid January I will be going to school full time, working a full time job, and a part time job! So some weeks may be a bit busier than others, but I’ll always let you know if I know! I also love chatting as we roleplay! Even if we just chat about the roleplay, I think it helps. With everything in mind, I am searching for one on one roleplays, but have no problem doubling up on roles, and if you have any group roleplays you’re looking for people, feel free to tag me in them!

What I Look For In Partners
As I said before, I love when my partners give what I give. It makes the roleplay more enjoyable to both of us. I also love communication, even if just about the roleplay. I like the roleplay taking control and going whatever way it’s meant to, however, I also like planning a little, especially in the dull moments. It’s also nice to know what the other is thinking. I also would like my partner to be able to respond at least once a week, if not more. Roleplays die quickly when it takes long times to reply. I’ve learned that the hard way. Anyway, basically be yourself and be willing to put in equal work and chat with me!

Interests
I am open to several things, and I have a few ideas! If interested in plots or pairings, message me! If you have any you’re wanting to try, let me know! As for genres, I mainly do romance, slice of life, some mystery, and drama!

Ideas
I have a few ideas. I am going to list the pairings and put a star beside the ones I have a plot with. The ones with multiple stars I am really wanting to do!
Best Friends***

Werewolf x Human*

Neighbors*

Bad Boy x Good Girl*

Vampire x Human

Bad Boy x Good Girl Bffs***

Opposites Bff***

Ex x Ex*

Single Mom x Ex Best Friend*

Roommates

Secret Romance

Work Romance

Fake Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Fiancé***

College Trip***

Nerd x Jock*

If any of the pairings have a star and you don’t like my plot, I am still always open to make our own! Just let me know!! This isn’t as formal as my normal ones, but I’m looking for anything! (Desperate 😂) so just let me know! Thanks!!

Edited 1/2/19
Edited 1/8/19

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: junebug
If you have any interest in talking anything over with me, lemme know~ I am interested in kicking something up!

I’m down. Dm me

I'm willing to put a egg in this basket. You can PM me.

Hello everyone! My name is Tink, and I’ve been role playing for about 7 years now. I used this site before and loved it! However, I fell out of the habit about a year ago when my grandfather passed away. Unfortunately when I got back into writing, I couldn’t remember my login for this site so I made a new one! Anyway, as you can tell, I am looking for new partners!

About Me
As I stated, I have been role playing for about 7-8 years! However, I have always loved writing. I usually match what my partner gives with reply, however I try to always give at the least 3 paragraphs. I love detail, so I give as much as I can, however I don’t fluff! I have experience playing male and female roles, with mxf and fxf pairings. While I am not against mxm pairings, I haven’t had any experience with them, so if I were to try them, I would lack the skill I have with the other pairings. I play both male or female pairings, but I also expect my partner to be willing to play both also. However, I am always down to try new things! I mainly participate in original stories, but I will try fandoms! I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital in the ER. Some days I can reply multiple times, other days I can reply only a few times, or none at all. However, I will never miss a week, and if I happen to go a week without responding, I likely was in the middle of it when I got distracted and forgot, so always feel free to message me if you have concerns. I also love chatting as we roleplay! Even if we just chat about the roleplay, I think it helps. With everything in mind, I am searching for one on one roleplays, but have no problem doubling up on roles, and if you have any group roleplays you’re looking for people, feel free to tag me in them!

What I Look For In Partners
As I said before, I love when my partners give what I give. It makes the roleplay more enjoyable to both of us. I also love communication, even if just about the roleplay. I like the roleplay taking control and going whatever way it’s meant to, however, I also like planning a little, especially in the dull moments. It’s also nice to know what the other is thinking. I also would like my partner to be able to respond at least once a week, if not more. Roleplays die quickly when it takes long times to reply. I’ve learned that the hard way. Anyway, basically be yourself and be willing to put in equal work and chat with me!

Interests
I am open to several things, and I have a few ideas! If interested in plots or pairings, message me! If you have any you’re wanting to try, let me know! As for genres, I mainly do romance, slice of life, some mystery, and drama!

This isn’t as formal as my normal ones, but I’m looking for anything! (Desperate 😂) so just let me know! Thanks!!

Hello!

I have some ideas that you might like including a mystery/cop type of drama.

Hey there, think we could try the werewolf x Human? I'd love to discus the plot in a pm, once I get a base for a story I tend to get pretty passionate about it and my mind runs a mile a minute!

Reactions: Tink
I'm down for a roleplay! It's been a while since I've been on here.