The Search! [for a roleplay partner...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phantom

Original poster
Hello there

I am here looking for parents who would be wiling to do BxB romance roleplays with me (Despite being queer as all hell it will probably sound odd that I have never actually engaged in such scenarios. Oh, the irony!). Since said plot-lines might contain some mature themes, another requirement would be for my possible potential roleplay buddy to be over the age of 18 and not a minor, seeing as I am not one myself.

Some other requirements (this word sounds so menacing but, please, bare with me) are:
- Grammar - English is not my mother tongue, hence sometimes fuck ups can happen. But do not fret! I always do checks on my replies and so request the same of my roleplay partner. Having a good understanding of grammar, punctuation and so forth is very important to me personally aids in creating a pleasant writing experience free of misunderstandings
- Post Lenght - I am someone who enjoys writing a butt load... like, a ton of butts. However, this is a bad habit of mine since it usually sacrifices dynamics and fluidity for details. Thus, I have been trying to get rid of this personal plague, but would still enjoy collaborating with someone who is flexible and willing to go a maximum of a few well fleshed-out paragraphs. My minimum, when the occasion calls for it, is one sole paragraph
- Frequency - I live in Eastern Europe so time zones have always been an issue for me, which also makes it hard to communicate with a foreign roleplaying partner. However, being in contact with people on the other end of the world is always fun! Due to a location differences as well as me being preoccupied on certain days, I am not too uptight when it comes down to frequency. Guess that at least once a day is the bottom line
- Chill - As a relaxed roleplayer that enjoys laid back and slow storytelling (most of the time), it would be preferable to find someone with a similar affinity for writing in a more relaxed way

Now, last but not least (as a matter of fact, this is arguably the most important part of it all) I have some set scenarios that I would like to try out so, if you are interested in any of them, do PM me!
- best friends
- roommates
- teacher/student
- guardian angel/human
- demon/human
- demon/angel
- knight/rogue
- cop/criminal
- detective/killer
- hitman/target
- psychologist/patient

- artist/muse
- mortal enemies
- rivals

I am also open to further suggestions!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Ashlio

Edgesovereign
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Urban fantasy, Dystopia, Post apocalypse, Modern...
I live in Europe too! Would be nice to rp with someone at the same side of the planet.

Reactions: Phantom
Status
Not open for further replies.