The Search for a Partner for 2 possible premises

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rain of the Night

1.It ain't easy being a runner…​
" Hey, Scarlet. Sad new; we lost another runner. The rookie you sent wasn't cut out for the work… Kid was getting to deep into the drek. Now, I know this is the third time in two months, but we need a new guy. For our sake, could you send us someone who isn't a suit in disguise? Thank you, much appreciated."
- Steel
This premise is simple; a group of Shadowrunners getting into all kinds of shit because of the jobs they take, and now, a new recruit comes in, ready to face the harsh world of a true runner.

Modern Fantasy/Cyberpunk – Action/Adventure – Romance/Sexual content possible.

2. The Mage Houses of Chaos​
Both the Nation of the Northern Light and the Free Empire of the Moon have been at war with The Hallowing Lands; a land ruled by houses of Dark Mages and Sorcerers. The Trials of Ruling are coming to be, and with the Priests of the Light and the Mages of the Moon putting pressure on the borders, the next family meant to rule over the Hallows would be in charge of the next plan of attack or defense… For one young mage, the word would change forever.

This premise is a little more complex, as I will be playing "The World", so to speak. I need someone to play a young mage in one of the noble, elite families. The actions this young mages takes would come to influence the events that would come to the Hallowed lands.

Dark Fantasy – Political Intrigue/Action/Adventure/Thriller/Strong Magical Presence – Romance/Sexual Content Strongly foreseen.

===============================================​
PS: I am someone who plays a lot of male characters, but also female characters. Though I would prefer my partner to play a female/females characters, I am not especially picky about this.

PPS: These are but the premises; there are deeper context to both of them. But for the purpose of the thread, I just put simple premises to get people interested.

I am very interested in the second scenario~
:cow:
I think we would work well together, it seems we have similar interests!

Alright, I will be accepting one more to do either plots above.

Status
Not open for further replies.