2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy

WELCOME
after a bit of a rough patch due to irl pressures, i'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. college for me gets over in a month and almost all the hard work is over with so i feel like i can take on a bit more than i originally did, and i'm hoping i can be more active on here. i'm looking for a couple of new partners -- or old ones, i'm always open to starting up something new or revamping an old idea -- but before we get to the good stuff, a bit about me. please pm me if you are interested in roleplaying.

➳ i'm twenty three years old and in my last year (ahem, month) of college.​
➳ i consider myself an adept/advanced writer and tend to shell out a minimum of two-three paragraphs per response/character.​
➳ can play both males and females. favourite pairings, in order of preference, are mxf and mxm. not too keen on fxf at the moment.​
➳ love to double, but of course, it depends on the plot. i'd rather not force it for the sake of having even genders. i'm trying to expand my writing style a bit.​
➳ prefer using real life celebrities/faceclaims for character, and i would prefer if my partner did too.​
➳ i can roleplay over pms or threads, i have no preference.​
➳ will do smut as long as it is not the sole focus of the roleplay. definitely okay with including other mature themes as well.​
➳ (hopefully) very active from now on so you can expect at least one reply a day.​
➳ i like talking ooc, but this isn't a requirement obviously. i can just sometimes get pretty excited about our roleplay.​

EXPECTATIONS
i don't require a lot from my partners, but considering there have been a few troublesome instances in the past, i feel the need to list out a few things i'm looking for in a partner:

➳ someone preferably over the age of eighteen, especially if we're going to be having mature themes in our roleplay.​
➳ someone with a good grasp over the english language and who won't give me less than two paragraphs of content per character.​
➳ can play both males and females. is also open to playing npcs as and when necessary. if you like to play more than one main character, that's great too.​
➳ will bring ideas to the table. i love to ideate, but it definitely motivates me more when my partner is as willing as i am to contribute to our plot. single word answers or sentences puts me off because it makes me think you're not interested.​
➳ can reply at least once or twice a week.​

FANDOMS & PAIRINGS
at the moment, in terms of fandoms, i'm not looking for anything specific. i am open to doing all ocs or canon x oc. i am also okay just using concepts of a fandom and changing up the rest. just let me know when you approach me. as of right now, these are the only fandoms i am interested in:

➳ harry potter [maybe canon x oc, or all ocs. either trio era or post trio era]​
➳ the hunger games [possible au with ocs. or canon x oc, preferably set during the quarter quell]​
➳ teen wolf [maybe something similar in terms of plot/universe. or canon x oc, post season 2 maybe. even an au?]​
➳ stranger things [or something similar. canon x oc, if we're sticking to the plot line. otherwise, all ocs.]​
➳ the umbrella academy [still watching this but the concept of a dysfunctional super family sounds really fun]​
➳ x-men or anything in the mcu really [either all ocs with canons as npcs, or canon x oc]​
now for some random pairings that we could build on:

➳ former gang member x innocent small town citizen​
➳ gang member x son/daughter of rival gang leader​
➳ cop x vigilante​
➳ drug addict x sober person/person too innocent for this world​
➳ hunter x supernatural creature​
➳ superhero x super villain​
➳ rich ceo womaniser x humble social activist​
➳ royalty x commoner [modern setting]​

PLOT SNIPPETS
i don't have any concrete plots but here are a couple of snippets that we could work on:

➳ bunch of teens wake up in a weird location with no memory of how they got there, only to realise that they aren't alone in their heads and are now host to greek gods [or some other mythology].​
➳ literally anything with superheroes or villains or powers.​
➳ something with old friends reuniting for a common purpose, and lots of old feelings bubbling to the surface.​
➳ person is a mediator that goes around helping ghosts pass on to the after life and amid it all, in their new home, comes to meet the resident ghost who cannot move on.​
➳ maybe a single parent hooking up one night with someone known to be a player, only for the latter to wake up in the morning and face a curious kid.​
➳ instead of the whole bad boy going for the good girl trope, maybe something the other way around? she's intrigued and curious and doesn't care about labels and he's reserved and thinks she's too innocent and tries to rebuff her but it's getting harder and harder.​
➳ two people having a hard time decide to call it quits and run away. they encounter each other and decide to make it a long lasting road trip.​

WELCOME
after a bit of a rough patch due to irl pressures, i'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. college for me gets over in a month and almost all the hard work is over with so i feel like i can take on a bit more than i originally did, and i'm hoping i can be more active on here. i'm looking for a couple of new partners -- or old ones, i'm always open to starting up something new or revamping an old idea -- but before we get to the good stuff, a bit about me. please pm me if you are interested in roleplaying.

➳ i'm twenty three years old and in my last year (ahem, month) of college.​
➳ i consider myself an adept/advanced writer and tend to shell out a minimum of two-three paragraphs per response/character.​
➳ can play both males and females. favourite pairings, in order of preference, are mxf and mxm. not too keen on fxf at the moment.​
➳ love to double, but of course, it depends on the plot. i'd rather not force it for the sake of having even genders. i'm trying to expand my writing style a bit.​
➳ prefer using real life celebrities/faceclaims for character, and i would prefer if my partner did too.​
➳ i can roleplay over pms or threads, i have no preference.​
➳ will do smut as long as it is not the sole focus of the roleplay. definitely okay with including other mature themes as well.​
➳ (hopefully) very active from now on so you can expect at least one reply a day.​
➳ i like talking ooc, but this isn't a requirement obviously. i can just sometimes get pretty excited about our roleplay.​

EXPECTATIONS
i don't require a lot from my partners, but considering there have been a few troublesome instances in the past, i feel the need to list out a few things i'm looking for in a partner:

➳ someone preferably over the age of eighteen, especially if we're going to be having mature themes in our roleplay.​
➳ someone with a good grasp over the english language and who won't give me less than two paragraphs of content per character.​
➳ can play both males and females. is also open to playing npcs as and when necessary. if you like to play more than one main character, that's great too.​
➳ will bring ideas to the table. i love to ideate, but it definitely motivates me more when my partner is as willing as i am to contribute to our plot. single word answers or sentences puts me off because it makes me think you're not interested.​
➳ can reply at least once or twice a week.​

FANDOMS & PAIRINGS
at the moment, in terms of fandoms, i'm not looking for anything specific. i am open to doing all ocs or canon x oc. i am also okay just using concepts of a fandom and changing up the rest. just let me know when you approach me. as of right now, these are the only fandoms i am interested in:

➳ harry potter [maybe canon x oc, or all ocs. either trio era or post trio era]​
➳ the hunger games [possible au with ocs. or canon x oc, preferably set during the quarter quell]​
➳ teen wolf [maybe something similar in terms of plot/universe. or canon x oc, post season 2 maybe. even an au?]​
➳ stranger things [or something similar. canon x oc, if we're sticking to the plot line. otherwise, all ocs.]​
➳ the umbrella academy [still watching this but the concept of a dysfunctional super family sounds really fun]​
➳ x-men or anything in the mcu really [either all ocs with canons as npcs, or canon x oc]​
now for some random pairings that we could build on:

➳ former gang member x innocent small town citizen​
➳ gang member x son/daughter of rival gang leader​
➳ cop x vigilante​
➳ drug addict x sober person/person too innocent for this world​
➳ hunter x supernatural creature​
➳ superhero x super villain​
➳ rich ceo womaniser x humble social activist​
➳ royalty x commoner [modern setting]​

PLOT SNIPPETS
i don't have any concrete plots but here are a couple of snippets that we could work on:

➳ bunch of teens wake up in a weird location with no memory of how they got there, only to realise that they aren't alone in their heads and are now host to greek gods [or some other mythology].​
➳ literally anything with superheroes or villains or powers.​
➳ something with old friends reuniting for a common purpose, and lots of old feelings bubbling to the surface.​
➳ person is a mediator that goes around helping ghosts pass on to the after life and amid it all, in their new home, comes to meet the resident ghost who cannot move on.​
➳ maybe a single parent hooking up one night with someone known to be a player, only for the latter to wake up in the morning and face a curious kid.​
➳ instead of the whole bad boy going for the good girl trope, maybe something the other way around? she's intrigued and curious and doesn't care about labels and he's reserved and thinks she's too innocent and tries to rebuff her but it's getting harder and harder.​
➳ two people having a hard time decide to call it quits and run away. they encounter each other and decide to make it a long lasting road trip.​

Stranger Things with 2 x OC?

Reactions: winnie
still searching!

I have a plot for a Harry Potter rp if your willing to hear it :)

Reactions: winnie
still searching for a couple partners.

still searching!

I sent you a PM a few days ago! Let me know if you're interested!

still looking~