The search begins

N

NoseRing

Original poster
hello! i'm nosering, feel free to call me nose, ring, or whatever you want really!
i'm 20, so looking for someone 18+ to roleplay with. i'm not new to rp, been roleplaying on and off for around 7ish years give or take so i have lots of experience! i like to think of myself as literate, normally averaging 4 paragraphs at the least though i tend to make quite a few spelling mistakes because i type too quickly and always forget to proofread before i send. when it comes to how frequently i reply, i always aim for at least once a day but i get burnt out pretty quick so it could be less than that sometimes.

MxM is my thing! i can be tempted into other pairings but definitely prefer male pairings. also only rp males. that being said, i don't have any real plot ideas as of yet, i like just coming up with them on the spot with whoever i'm roleplaying with! i do have some general tropes i like though. one of them being dark and twisted storylines, like abuse and stuff like that. obviously not for everyone so it's not a must! another is omegaverse, got into it recently and it seems like a pretty neat thing to rp so -- sweet, slice-of-life stories are also good with me, cause who doesn't like a bit of fluff every now and again. when it comes to story/smut ratio i do prefer more story over smut, i like there to be a reason for things other than things just happening because.

overall though, i'm a pretty open person i have no real squicks so if you have a plots/ideas you want to try, or just think we'd make good rp partners, feel free to DM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, there! If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to try a role-play with you! :)

I've got a few plot ideas and some more information about myself here:

Ghosting Friendly Role-Plays!

And here's an example post (I can also play in past tense but tend to default to present):

Cole yanks wildly at his ship's controls, panting and shaking his messy black hair out of his eyes. He usually wears goggles on the top of his head, but they'd fallen off after he ran into into the first meteor of the shower. Now they lie on the floor, one eyepiece cracked from impact.

"Come on, you stupid flyer! Pull up!" Cole yells. He flicks another few buttons and yanks the stick again. No response. Except for a feeble flap of its makeshift steering wings, the fish shaped ship continues to spiral towards the unknown planet below. Cole grits his teeth and jumps out of the driver's seat to try and get to the emergency shuttle. His eyes widen as he tugs on the door. It's been melded shut. If he can't force it open somehow, he'll be in for a rough landing.

As Cole's ship rockets through the atmosphere, the usual increase in temperature starts warming the ship's engine up to dangerous levels. But Cole's too worried about avoiding a crash to notice. He frantically tries to force the door to the emergency shuttle open with a pair of metal cutters, his heart practically thudding out of his chest. Then a bump against the edge of a mountain sends him crashing to the floor with a yelp.

"Whoa! What th - ?" he stammers, whipping around. He stares in disbelief as he glances out the front windshield of his flyer. For a surreal moment, the only sounds are the whistling of the wind around his ship as it careens down towards a planet, everything moving too fast for him to get a good look at the terrain.

Cole staggers back to his feet and swallows. He really hopes the atmosphere is livable for humans. He whips around again as an alarm starts blaring at the front of the ship, and his heart sinks as he hears the unmistakable whirr of an engine failing.

"No, no, no, come on!" he yells, boots clanking against the metal floor as he rushes forward. No amount of pulling cords or flicking switches turns the engine on. The ship falls like a stone. Cole screams as it feels like his stomach jumps into his chest. Moments later, the ship smashes into the lower side of the mountain, disappearing in a spray of rocks and smoke.

----------

Let me know if you're interested! Have a great day!