2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, Action, Magic, Sci-fi
dHV9Q40.png

Hello there, Lillian Gray at your service.

Before I start, here's a few things you might want to know about me. I love to write, even if my skills aren't top notch, I get pretty excited about plots and ideas, so never be afraid to shoot me a message if you have an idea as well! As for what kinds of things I like? Romance is a biggie, send it my way, and I'm all yours. Along with that, fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life, anything with a hint of mystery, horror, and humor is fine.

If that doesn't sound good? I'm open to suggestions as well!

These are some preferences and requests I ask of my partners.
  • Post regularly. Daily is nice, but if I don't hear from your for a a week or two, I start to assume you're no longer interested.​
  • Help guide the plot, don't just follow it. Make your own ideas and go with them!​
  • If you're stuck, send a PM, I'd love to either help, or just know you're going to be stuck for a while.​
  • I'm not a fan of doubling, aka playing two characters at once, but that doesn't mean I will not double.​
  • I don't have a gender preference, male or female is fine.​
  • Love, love, love romance in a plot.​
  • One liners don't bother me, but the longer the post, the longer my reply will be.​

Now let's talk plot.
1. My Maiden
3ULziY7.jpg

A Death Maiden, this is the title given to those who can commune with the dead. Men also carry the title, as a Reaper. Maidens and Reapers are taboo to speak with outside of their work, seen as ill omens and bad luck. This leaves our Maiden lonely, and constantly pestered by angry spirits. All except one. This spirit, she enjoys his presence, but love between the dead and the living is not seen as a healthy thing.

War is raging, but this is not the story at hand. A Maiden is called to bring peace to the battlefield as countless die, their spirits rising in anger for their Kings. It's during this time that one such spirit doesn't leave, he stays, but she's unsure what it will bring.

Please keep in mind, this is a very dark and serious roleplay. It deals with death left and right.

2. We Start At the End TAKEN
TZ4xd6N.jpg

"She was killed before I knew it. Deep inside the catacombs, we never found what was said to be buried here. I believe in my heart that it was all a lie. Every time she dies in my arms, we begin anew at the alter, just before she touches that cursed thing. An innocent looking totem, with eyes of rubies so red, I fear they were made of blood. And every time, I scream for her to stop, but it's always too late.
The curse begins.
Each time begins the same way. She touches the totem, a curse is placed on her. If we don't discover a way to cure it, her body fails from the inside out, and we start back at the shrine. If she dies inside the haunted catacombs, we start back at the shrine.
There is another force at work here, something strange, even I cannot describe it. It is not the same power which binds her to death, but another that brings her back. It is my sworn duty to find this being, and I will bring her back. We will escape."

Two companions enter the catacombs in search of a treasure said to be buried deep within. What they find is something else entirely. A curse for the woman, a quest for the man. They relive the same days, over and over, unsure of what to believe.
Every day, they start at the end, where their search ended, and their trials began.

3. Blind Attraction TAKEN

1361740582_wn_berlino%20356.jpg

An open ended pairing about a blind girl who falls in love with an artist. I've started this plot several times with different partners to no avail. If you are not interested, please do not select this option, as I've had 3 people bail on me before. Thank you.

4. The Last Days

o-WOMAN-HOSPITAL-facebook.jpg

An open ended idea. A young woman is in the hospital, unsure of whether or not death will take her. This is a love story between her and a young man who seems to pity her situation. Where she wants to live, he wants to at least see her last days filled with something better than the same view out a hospital window.

5. Disrupted Peace TAKEN
YXb1ri4.jpg

Life is simple for our female role. Abandoned as a child by her mother, she has never known what other humans looked like. The girl found hope in her new home. A grove where golems come to life. They protect her, this place is their sanctuary after all, and she's long been a part of it. The girl is barely in her teens, not a child, but not a full adult, when other men come to claim the secrets of the sanctuary for their own. You, a male role, are on this expedition. The secrets of the golems or hero to the girl, her fate is in your hands.

6. Machinations TAKEN
itmoFCP.jpg

In the future, the human race developed a way of making life easier - automation. Not just any sort of automation, robotic, intelligent, and humanoid. In a time of great debate over the use of such machines, there is one girl who keeps a secret from the rest of the world. Her android, molded and crafted from her own hands, has a mind. He thinks, breathes, and loves. He doesn't always understand what it means, but she fully knows that the discovery of such a machine could mean the difference of life and death for the entire automaton race. Some would seek to have her android destroyed, but what they don't know is that there are more, more deadly minds in these robots.

7. Saving You

0PrQvGA.jpg

For this, I do have a preference for the female role.

Friends since the beginning of time, he and her did everything together. There was never a hint of romantic intention, not really. They were more like siblings, partners in crime, together forever it seemed. College came around, and they didn't part ways even then, keeping close contact through the years.

On a visit home the female decides to sneak out, her new friends don't really have her best interests at heart, and are of the entirely wrong crowd. In a twist of fate, both of her parents, and young brother are killed in a brutal break in. She goes to him, and she's broken, different, no loner the girl he knew as a child.

8. Prophecies

A.+Andrew+Gonzalez+802.jpg

Once every one hundred years, the human race must sacrifice a pure maiden in order to satisfy the Gods of old, angered by the humans for their pointless fighting. Wars were waged, and it became tradition to sacrifice a maiden in order to set things right. The Old Gods faded, died on, but the tradition continued to keep them at peace.

A girl is born with the power of an Old Healing goddess, and with her coming, the Old Gods are revived. Her sacrifice is called for in order to put them back to rest, back to peace. However, tensions rise as people start to speculate what it really means. If the Old Gods are rising to power, why were maidens continuously sacrificed? The New Gods claim she is evil, but the Old still want her power. No matter which side she turns to, there is no savior.

Other Pairings

Royalty x Servant
Royalty x Knight
Abused x Best Friend
Angel/Demon/Human combinations

Suggestions are welcome!

Adored Themes
Pirates
Royalty
Love
Fantasy
Steampunk
Mystery
Horror

Feel free to either PM me or leave a message! I will do my best to keep this list updated with what is taken.

Last edited:
Wow! We have so many common theme interests and that medical romance roleplay looks lovely! Although I'd love to do that with you, my posting speed may or may not coincide with yours in a timely manner since my posting speed is quite erratic and all over the place. If I ever feel I have the time to follow your posting speed expectations, I will definitely come back! (:

Wow! We have so many common theme interests and that medical romance roleplay looks lovely! Although I'd love to do that with you, my posting speed may or may not coincide with yours in a timely manner since my posting speed is quite erratic and all over the place. If I ever feel I have the time to follow your posting speed expectations, I will definitely come back! (:
So long as you can make a reply once a week, I can deal with that speed. Otherwise things don't progress very well and it gets a little uninteresting. If that works for you, I'd still love to hear from you!

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm interested in perhaps doing a royaltyxservant rp with you X3 I can reply pretty much daily, and my posts are usually in paragraphs and very creative. If you are interested as well, then I can come up with more of a plot if you like. I'm hoping that it will be my character that is the servant, and your's is a princess or queen or however. If you're still looking for someone to rp with and you're interested, then I will come up with a plot.[/BCOLOR]

I'd love to do something along the lines of •Angel/Demon/Human combinations• with you!

So long as you can make a reply once a week, I can deal with that speed. Otherwise things don't progress very well and it gets a little uninteresting. If that works for you, I'd still love to hear from you!

I can deal with that! Would you like me to private message you?

I'd love to do something along the lines of •Angel/Demon/Human combinations• with you!
Wonderful, I can send you a PM and we can talk ideas.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
I'm liking "My Maiden" one. Sounds like my kind of RP <3 If there is still an open spot for that let me know!

I'm liking "My Maiden" one. Sounds like my kind of RP <3 If there is still an open spot for that let me know!
Unfortunately, I received a PM before you posted in regards to that plot. I'm getting a little too many replies, and I'll have to stop accepting/taking requests and whatnot. If you like, I'll let you know if the Maiden rp falls through, and I'd be more than happy to start it with you then.

For now, I apologize, I'm a bit full.

Status
Not open for further replies.