The sea of bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There we go. Sorry, I would've moved the plot on a bit, but when playing such a limited character I can only really react instead of act until she starts settling in a bit. @Jinzou feel free to move us on to the Athenaeum, or even time-skip to a point where we've fixed up the wounds.

Reactions: Jinzou
There we go. Sorry, I would've moved the plot on a bit, but when playing such a limited character I can only really react instead of act until she starts settling in a bit. @Jinzou feel free to move us on to the Athenaeum, or even time-skip to a point where we've fixed up the wounds.
I loved how you added that bit about her curiosity towards Demiti's vocabulary ^u^
Sounds good!

I'm really wanting to start a writing project that is based kind of loosely on this world.

Kind of loosely, but I'm not sure if anyone here would dislike that, despite it deviating from this world in many ways.

Put my big bad slave boy in and I'm cool with it.

Ah, but it will be set during the Ancient Imperial era of Aksoame, while Humans were still the top dogs, no one alive currently would have been around back then.

And the outcome of the Empire's decline will result in something much different from the Commonwealth forming, and it won't result in universal human slavery in Aksoame.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, but it will be set during the Ancient Imperial era of Aksoame, while Humans were still the top dogs, no one alive currently would have been around back then.

And the outcome of the Empire's decline will result in something much different from the Commonwealth forming, and it won't result in universal human slavery in Aksoame.
Ooooh oooh! Find someone who looks like my character and then we can have it seem like he's a distant relative.

• Love
Ooooh oooh! Find someone who looks like my character and then we can have it seem like he's a distant relative.
Oh yes, the cameos will be great.

What if Loque's ancestors are like the Kingly Kings that did the fuck ups that made humans slaves.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.