The sea of bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted! I'll admit, I forgot what this was about for a bit but all my enthusiasm has rushed back in full force. I think however we should try and push our characters together, perhaps Demiti and Sevrin know each other? We do not nearly have enough numbers to have separate situations going on. All of the characters should have at least some sort of link in order to allow RP in between all of the characters present.

Either way, I hope this RP picks up in life, at least in terms of posting frequency; at the moment, shorter posts would be much easier until the action picks up. Oh, and like I said, anyone can buy '91.

Reactions: Jinzou
I agree with Rainy on this one, it'd be better to have us all sort of move together with this.

Well, I will have something happen to bring us together then, soon as well. Demiti and Sevrin could know each other if Jinzou wishes that to be the case.

Either way something will happen to push everybody together quite soon.

Well, I will have something happen to bring us together then, soon as well. Demiti and Sevrin could know each other if Jinzou wishes that to be the case.

Either way something will happen to push everybody together quite soon.
Coincidentally, I was favoring the idea of Sevrin and Demiti being aquainted. I believe they both go to the same school for magic...
^u^ I'm up for it! By the way, this is my first official RP on the Iwaku site, and I was wondering if there was an order to the posting. Say, when the last person we are waiting on puts their post up in the IC section, @QwibQwib would be the next person to post... and so on...

I think that might be the best way to do it, so that this doesn't get jumbled. Course, if something needs back to back replies then well, then the posting order will get thrown out.

Or if it doesn't work out.

Personally I'm not a big fan of posting orders. You're either inspired or you're not; if someone is busy or uninspired the entire group grinds to a halt whilst we wait for them, causing others to lose interest and wander off as well.

On top of that, we just don't have enough people to make this RP become jumbled yet, so I wouldn't assume that's a big problem.

I'd say let's just wait for @SquiddyKawaii to make their first IC post, and then have a blend of order and out of order... If that makes any sense.

*shrugs* ^u^

If Squiddy decides to join us. Am sort of seeing what you mean by posting orders @RainyDays it sure is grinding to a halt right now.

Okay well, if Squiddy decides to rejoin us then they can jump in later, for now I am going get this moving along. After some more thought as to how to push us together.

Will Demiti be buying '91 because if Sevrin and Demiti know each other....

Sorry it took me so long, I've been busy with all this Thanksgiving bullshit.

Sorry @RainyDays
I would have posted much sooner but I had some technical difficulties with posting ugh
I have to re-post it and edit it again ughhh

Are those the technical difficulties?

I'm so sorry ;-;

Yeah, see, I was almost done typing the whole thing out, but apparently I had been logged out, so I logged back in and half of my post was gone. Luckily, I saved it on notepad, so I pasted the whole thing back in and when I posted it, it came out in HTML format. This happened twice and it's very stressful ughh. I wonder if I have to type it all out again rather than paste it...
image.png

That bb code really hates you. Really really hates you.

IKR. So it was bb code. I fixed it, now it's ledgible, at least.

Would you tell me if my IC post came out okay? I want to make sure it looks the same on everyone else's device, so that I know I won't have to go back and fix anything more. Woo, I am so relieved that I fixed that problem, it was really stressing me out xD

It looks okay to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.