The sea of bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, by the way, I was wondering about the plot of this RP. What exactly does the title, The Sea of Bodies entail? Could you go into further detail about the major conflict our characters will be up against in Aksoame?
Also, I must give you my praise as to how well thought out your RP is. I can tell you've put a lot of effort into this, and I'm sure it will play out splendidly. ^u^
@QwibQwib

One would assume that bitches gonna die in water

I could go into more detail about it, but, I'm a little afraid to give away too much too soon, more explanation will come eventually.

And thanks for the praise, I was troubled with thinking that I had done horribly.

I could go into more detail about it, but, I'm a little afraid to give away too much too soon, more explanation will come eventually.

And thanks for the praise, I was troubled with thinking that I had done horribly.
Oh no! You're an excellent writer, worry not!
I see, well I suppose I'd much rather have it be a secret than have it spoiled for me right at the beginning, heh heh. I'm excited
^ ^
Also, I really like your idea of using colors for characters when they speak, so I might just use that because it seems like it will help defrentiating quite a bit, I hope you don't mind.
@QwibQwib

Last edited by a moderator:
Admittedly my first post was a lazily done, and a bit rushed, as I'm sure you could have told

Reactions: Jinzou
Codeame (Kod - E - Am)

Aksoame (Ack - so -meh)

Codeame (Kod - E - Am)

Aksoame (Ack - so -meh)
Thank you! Also, you rated my post as "Cat like typing?" Was this an accident, because I don't believe I spelled a numerous amount of words wrong, and the writing is quite legible. Could you clear this up for me?
@QwibQwib

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear.

I was not aware of this.. uhm.

Let me find where this happened.

Oh dear.

I was not aware of this.. uhm.

Let me find where this happened.
Ah, thank you! For a second I thought it had been marked where I posted my IC reply, and that I had done something wrong perhaps xD
@QwibQwib

So um, did everyone ceptin' me and Jinzou lose interest?

Reactions: Jinzou
No
Just had a fucking crazy week. Got kicked from a roleplay. Had some relationship shit. Show is going on. Work is a bitch. Lotta stuff.

Oh..

Oh dearie, that makes alot more sense.

Yeah I'm replying to some stuff now I may post up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.