The Sea Forest

Ravi

Ravi found himself pleasantly surprised when the jellyfish girl lashed out at him, declaring that she wasn't afraid. Well that was good, such a creature should be able to move about without fear.
"The same amount of creatures fear snakes, so your loneliness is understood." He commented. "The trick is to be confident in what you are. That will keep others from fearing you as much as they may."
The naga knew it as a truth for himself, but he clearly couldn't speak for the jellyfish. He allowed her to question him, a smirk creeping across his face when she mentioned never having seen him before.
"I've lived here my whole life. Hatched alone, so I hid for most of my life." Ravi replied. "You may not have seen me, but I've seen you. I rely on my ability to hide to survive, you just happened to catch me sunning."
He couldn't remember a time he had ever run across another naga, but there was enough instinct to tell him how to survive.

@DANAsaur

Bella
Bella was under the water, her lungs burning, screaming that they needed air. However, she was playing with a dolphin that was extremely interested in bumping the base of her spine with his nose. She covered her mouth in a giggle and used her fin to skyrocket torward the surface.

The water seemed to part around her little form as she blasted through the surface, as if breaking glass. The air was cool and sweet, and filled her lungs in such a pleasant way. She was in a little spring pool, which supported both salt water and fresh water creatures, but it was still clear as crystal. The underwater caves supported easy transport, seeing as the little cove was very far inland, long enough distance that rendered her little dove wings useless.

She landed back in the water with a deft splash, scattering water droplets into the air. The little beads caught the air and captured the rays of the sun, before shattering into a beautiful cascade onto the sandy bank.

She kept her head above water as the little dolphin broke the surface with his nose. She gave him a little kiss on his rubbery snout before he took of under the water, most likely back to the pod he was from. She sighed, suddenly lonely. She never had anybody to play with.

She swam to the bank and rested her back against the rocks that lined one half of the cove, her wings folding against her spine. They were rather large, soft to the touch, but they still folded like thin sheets across her back in order to keep from snagging and tearing them.

The wind made the top half of her body cold, sending shivers and making her skin plump up with goosebumps. She started to sing something a Nymph taught her, 'Song of the Moon', she had called it. It was soft, and slow, with monochrome notes that carried her tune through the trees.