3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Horror, Yaoi/Yuri(for reasons), Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Fighting,
43nRnaZ.png

Prologue:

After spending some time in a world much different to their own known as the Red Sea, the serial killer duo of Ghostface and ChromeSkull have returned to the world of humanity. Not wanting to return to Woodsboro or anything of the sort, ChromeSkull decided they needed somewhere to stop off At least as a recovery point before ChromeSkull took his partner back to see his main headquarters.

Unknown to them however? The city they were taking a stop in also happened to be the home of the slasher hunter duo:

HackSlash1.jpg

ee4e5f_f5816ab0502a4201fcf534b62af27936.jpg

Where were our serial killer partners at the moment? The night was dark, the rain was heavy and pounded the ground with no signs of letting up and the lights of a nearby diner flickered on and off, clearly showing that whoever maintained this place didn't seem to care too much about appearances. It didn't seem like too many customers were going to come tonight.

But, then a black hearse would have pulled up in front of the diner and the door slowly opened out to the side. Black boots reached out and stepped into a puddle, splashing rainwater around as a costumed figure with a screaming white Halloween mask and black robes stood tall. As the rain cascaded around his mask, he'd look over his shoulder as the driver side door opened and a man who seemed to be around 6'4 or so made his way out. Standing up, the moonlight glistened on the metallic mask he wore. The mask itself was in the shape of a skull and the eyes could not be seen behind the sockets of the mask, only darkness.

The other man seemed to be far more well-dressed than his partner, having a sophisticated looking suit to go along with his matching jacket. Pushing the door closed behind him, the man reached into his pocket and brought out what seemed to be a generic looking cellphone. Which was the point as it was a burnout phone, to be tossed in case his position was ever compromised.

ALRIGHT, NOW LET'S TAKE THIS NICE AND SLOW, OK MICKEY? YOU'RE GONNA WALK IN THERE, ALL NICE AND PROFESSIONAL LIKE. FROM THERE, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?"
The suit-wearing killer 'asked' as he held his cellphone towards the other one who appeared to be named 'Mickey'.

"Yeah, yeah, I know the routine Chrome! We must have practiced it over a dozen times! I go in and act natural until you give me the signal!"

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE SIGNAL IS?

Slamming his fist down on the roof of the hearse, Mickey shouted back at his partner, seeming rather agitated by the continued questioning.

"I know what I'm doing! You think I just spent all that time in the Red Sea with Sal and Wada just goofing off?"

WHO KNOWS? YOU WERE SO GIDDY ABOUT THE DAMN PLACE, I COULDN'T TELL WHAT YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT HALF THE TIME. ALSO, KEEP YOUR DAMN MITS OFF MY CAR. MY ASSOCIATE WASN'T HAPPY WITH LOANING ME OUT ANOTHER ONE SINCE THAT WE HAD TO ABANDON THE OTHER ONE BACK IN JAPAN.

"Right, and you said we should let her go."

I TOLD YOU REVENGE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT. YOU DO THAT ON YOUR TIME, NOT MINE. NOW C'MON, GET IN THERE. I'M GETTING SOAKED OUT HERE.

Making a 'shooing' gesture, Mickey grumbled under his breath as he headed inside the diner, pushing the door open and letting it swing shut behind him. Peering out the window, ChromeSkull kept one hand on the wheel and one hand near his cellphone as he watched his partner try to work off all the training he'd done.

Stepping inside, Mickey glanced around and shaking some of the collected rainwater out of his costume, he'd notice some of the looks directed his way. Some of them were amusement at this weirdo who just came in out of the rain in what looked to be a Halloween costume of all things, others looked annoyed. Who did this guy think he was? Thought he could get attention or something by dressing up like that? Halloween was months away!

He'd really enjoy killing those guys. But, Mickey was dragged away from his thoughts as a waitress approached him with notepad in hand. Pulling a cigarette from her lips, she held it in between her fingers as she looked the serial killer up and down.

"Nice outfit, sir. What'll you be having for the night?"

The waitress's voice was absolutely thick with sarcasm and it was evident that whether it had been Mickey or Jason Voorhees who walked through that door, she would have reacted about the same way.

"Thanks. Uh, do you serve pancakes this late?"

Laughter began to break out among some of the occupants and Mickey's hand clenched up into a fist as he kept his eyes focused on the waitress.

"Something wrong with my order? I just want some pancakes and maybe a soda. You can get that for me, can't you?'

The waitress was admittedly a bit confused by the strange order but just as she was about to write it down, another patron, a guy who looked like a trucker or something of the sort approached Mickey and jabbed a big meaty finger right in his chest. Leaning in, Mickey could smell that this guy had been doing some heavy drinking, way before Mickey had even walked in.

"You think you can just walk in here, dressed up like some kinda freak and ask for pancakes? What kinda pussy are you, anyway? You sure as hell ain't from around here, that's for sure. You ought to be hanging out with that big burly motherfucker who hangs around here sometimes. Fella wears a mask, just like you. Maybe you two can have a little play-date."

ChromeSkull watched the stand-off from his car and kept one hand on the wheel. He trusted Mickey to keep to the plan they had formed, he was not looking forward to having to clean up an entire diner's worth of corpses.

Mickey was growing more and more irritated as this guy spoke. Mickey didn't pride himself on physical strength, none of the people who took on the Ghostface moniker did. But, he wasn't afraid to take on people bigger in stature than him, because the knife helped to make those people shorter. In more ways than one. As he reached for the sheath where he held his knife, another waitress came up and stood between the trucker and Mickey. This one seemed younger, more innocent. Just who Mickey and Chrome were looking for.

"Hey, why don't you back off? I dunno why this guy's dressed like he is, but it's his own damn business. Where do you get off talking to him like you know him?"

The trucker wasn't in the mood for any kind of lip and simply shoved the waitress aside, 'provoking' Mickey into launching forward and socking the trucker in the face. As blood dripped down from one of the trucker's nostrils, he gripped Mickey by the collar of his costume and began pounding away at him, knocking the mask off in the process. Deciding he'd let this idiot push him around longer than he would have liked, Mickey smashed his boot into the guy's crotch and then when he was released, he'd crack him in the back of the neck to send him to the floor.

"Stay down." Mickey quiped as the trucker's friends quickly rushed over to their fallen friend and Mickey stumbled onto a barstool and propped his elbows on the counter. Ignoring the glares and death threats thrown his way, the trucker's friends dragged him out of the diner, pausing as they saw ChromeSkull sitting in his car.

"Who the hell's that guy?"

"Maybe he's that douchebag's friend. I dunno, let's just get out of here. We need to get our friend here to a bed so he can sleep off that asskicking the weirdo in the costume gave him."

ChromeSkull acted as if he hadn't heard the chatter from the truckers and continued watching Mickey work. He handled that better than he had expected. He didn't even pull out his knife and disembowel the guy. Good on him for that. Just to see if he kept this going..

Watching as the hooligans left, the waitress turned towards Mickey and patted him affectionately on the shoulder. "Thanks for that and for what it's worth? I don't think your costume's all that bad. It's..kind of cool, actually! In a creepy sort of way."

Mickey-Scream-2-scream-22094941-200-200.jpg

"Oh no, don't worry about it! He's not the first asshole I've met and I'm only twenty eight, I'm sure I'll being a whole bunch more. Oh? You like the costume, huh? Well, yeah I guess it's got sort of a creepy flair to it. I like when things have that sort of pizazz to them, you know? I'm Mickey, nice to meet you by the way. Just wish I didn't have a aching headache."

The waitress gave a giggle at how well Mickey seemed to be taking the events. "I'm Alicia, it's really nice to meet you too, Mickey." Before the two could continue conversing, the waitress that Mickey had given his order to motioned for Alicia to go and fill said order. Flustered, Alicia quickly made her way off to the kitchen and the older waitress chuckled.

"I'm not much for this kind of thing but thanks for what you did. Those assholes are always coming on in here and making nuisances of themselves. Glad to see someone finally taking a stand against them. Even if you look like crap, no offense."

"None taken! Happy I made a difference and I got pancakes to show for it! As well as the appreciation of two lovely ladies."

As Alica returned with the order, she'd place the pancakes down in front of Mickey with a nice cold glass of Dr. Pepper next to it. Quickly digging in, Mickey glanced up at Alicia.

"Hey, I know this is a bit sudden and all but do you get off work soon, Alicia? The reason I'm dressed like I am is because a couple friends of mine were holding a party and I decided to take a bit off to grab some beer and ended up grabbing a bite to eat before we headed back. It's not a party without something to eat, right?' Mickey joked as Alicia mulled over the idea before glancing over at the other waitress.

"..Alright, I can cover for ya this one night. But, don't expect this to be a recurring thing."

Clapping her hands together, Alicia nodded towards Mickey. "If all you want is to hang at a party, then it's the least I could do after you chased off those assholes. We can go right now if you want." Smiling at her enthusiasm, Mickey finished off his pancakes and rose from his seat and pulled his mask on. Slapping a couple of dollar bills on the counter, he'd grab his glass of Dr. Pepper and motioned to the black hearse that was outside.

"You see that car out there? Knock on the door, my friend will let you in."

Throwing on a jacket and pulling the hood up, Alicia made her way outside and started towards the car. Kneeling down, she'd tap on the passenger side window to try and catch ChromeSkull's attention. Her voice was barely heard admist the heavy raining.

"Hello?! You're Mickey's friend, right? He said you guys were going to a party and invited me! Mind letting me in?! It's a bit cold out here-Oh." ChromeSkull simply reached over and opened the door for her, allowing her to clamber inside. But not before, he'd place a towel on the seat.

YEAH, MICKEY'S A FRIEND OF MINE. JUST, UH MAKE SURE TO SIT ON THE TOWEL. I COULD DO WITHOUT GETTING MY SEATS WET.

"Oh! Uh, right, sorry..So, what's your name?"

JESSE. YOURS?

"Alicia."

NICE NAME.

After that little introduction, the two sort of just sat awkwardly in there before Mickey finally sat in the back of the car and glanced from between Chrome and Alicia.

"Sorry about that, guys. Nature calls, y'know? Heh, I imagine you two got introduced?"

SHE KNOWS I'M JESSE AND I KNOW SHE'S ALICIA. I'M MORE CONCERNED WITH THE FACT THAT YOU JUST SAT DOWN IN MY BACKSEAT WITH YOUR CLOAK ABSOLUTELY SOAKED. YOU'RE PAYING FOR THAT.

"..Oh, shit. I'm so sorry, Jesse!"

Alicia couldn't help but giggle a little at the display. These two seemed like they were pretty good friends at the very least. She settled into her seat as Chrome and Mickey finally ceased their arguing and Chrome began to drive off. Eventually, the three would have found themselves at what seemed to be any other kind of warehouse. Parking the car, Chrome stepped outside of the car and Mickey did the same.

"..Um, Mickey?"

"Yes Alicia?"

"..This is where you're holding the party? Doesn't look very alive to me."

"Oh yeah, guys probably got bored while Jesse and me went exploring! I'm sure once they see we brought someone as cool as you back, things will pick up! C'mon!" Lifting up the garage door of the warehouse, Chrome waited as Alicia and Mickey made their way under before Chrome closed it behind them. The inside also didn't seem to have much of a party atmosphere to it as it was dark with only a few lights scattered every which way. It also seemed like that both Mickey and Chrome had vanished.

"Mickey? Jesse? Are you guys here? C'mon, if this is a prank then it's not funny!"

"Not funny? Well, don't hold back, Alicia! Tell me how you really feel!"

"Mickey?!"

9HcjSN8.jpg

The lights all suddenly turned on to reveal Mickey as he started walking towards Alicia, with his knife in hand as he pointed it towards the waitress.

"Yeah, it's me. I mean did you actually think their'd be other people here? That would kind of ruin the whole thing now wouldn't it? We can't have potential witnesses. That'd just be such a mess and too much extra stabbing. Gotta keep these things nice and tidy.."

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KILL HER ALREADY. I ALREADY STARTED FILMING. YOU'RE DOING SO GOOD, MICKEY. DON'T MESS IT UP NOW.

"Alright, alright! Sorry Alicia. Looks like I gotta cut you open like a fish."

"W-What?! But back at the diner you..."

"I could have killed everyone in their too! But, that'd be too bloody and leave too many clues. I'd get my boots in the blood and I'd slip around, ugh. I'm already too clumsy for my own good. I just-"

*BANG*

Blood and pieces of brain splattered all over Mickey's mask as Alicia tumbled to the ground, now with a large chunk of head missing. Looking up, he'd see ChromeSkull holding his pistol out. Pocketing it, he'd grip Mickey by the collar and hoisted him off his feet with one hand while shoving his phone in his face with the other.

YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO AN A+, MICKEY. YOU JUST MESSED UP ON THE EXECUTION. YOU STILL HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO CUT THE TALKING AND JUST DO THE KILLING. IF I DIDN'T STEP IN WHEN I DID? SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN CLOSE ENOUGH TO KNEE YOU IN THE GROIN, PUNCH YOU, OR DO A MULTITUDE OF THINGS THAT DON'T INVOLVE KILLING HER. I CAN'T SEND THIS TAPE TO THE POLICE. THEY'LL REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A FUCK UP YOU ARE AND THEIR GOES MY CREDIBILITY IN THIS BACKWATER TOWN.

"I'm sorry, Jesse. I just thought I could monologue for a little bit and then bam!"

NO. NO TALKING. JUST STALKING AND THEN EXECUTING. YOU NEED TO CUT OUT THIS SUPPOSED MIDDLEMAN AND JUST DO WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO. GO TAKE CARE OF THE BODY. IT'LL BE GONE BY MORNING AND MICKEY? DON'T FUCKING CALL ME, JESSE. THAT SHIT'S SAID AND DONE. IT'S BACK TO CHROME OR CHROMESKULL FOR YOU.

"..How do you know it'll be gone?"

LET'S JUST SAY I KNOW A GUY. NOW, GO PUT THE BODY WHERE I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO PUT IT. WE'LL TRY AGAIN IN THE NEXT TOWN OVER.

Grumbling under his breath, Mickey picked up the corpse bridal style and made his way over to where Chrome had instructed him to place it. Tossing it to the ground, Mickey slowly turned away only pausing as he saw what seemed to be some kind of puzzlebox poking out of a small crate.

"Hey Chrome!"

WHAT? DID YOU PUT THE BODY WHERE I TOLD YOU TO-DON'T TOUCH THAT MICKEY! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING!

Quickly rushing over, Chrome slapped Mickey's hand away from it and shoved his pistol under Mickey's chin, while forcing him up agaisnt the wall.

"Whoa, whoa, where's the fire, chief? I just wanted a little peek inside the box!"

YEAH, THEN THAT PEEK TURNS INTO 'I WANT TO TOUCH THE THING INSIDE THE BOX' AND YOU KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN? THE TWO OF US END UP GETTING MUTILATED AND DRAGGED DOWN TO HELL. NOT SOMETHING I'M READY FOR JUST YET. I'VE ONLY EVER AIMED MY GUN AT YOU TWO OTHER TIMES, MICKEY. DON'T MAKE ME ACTUALLY PULL THE TRIGGER THIS TIME. STAY AWAY FROM THE BOX. I'M GONNA GO SEE HOW THINGS ARE GOING BACK AT HQ BEFORE WE HEAD THERE.

His warning given, ChromeSkull released Mickey and made his way off. Rubbing at his chin, Mickey looked towards the protruding puzzlebox. It had to have some serious power or it wouldn't have freaked out Chrome like it did. But Mickey knew not to press his luck with Chrome, if he had to he knew Chrome would indeed shoot to kill. But, what if he had more than one Ghostface..? Pulling out his own cellphone, Mickey went back to the website that Mrs. Loomis had used to find him. A website revolving around serial killers and the like.

Hours later, Chrome noticed cars pulling up to the warehouse. But, they didn't look like police cars. So, what was going on here? Had someone found them out? If they were his men then he didn't understand why their needed to be so many of them.

MICKEY. I THINK WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. WE MIGHT HAVE SOME COMPANY-WHAT ARE YOU DOINGNGNGGGGGGGDD

Chrome's fingers clutched onto random keys as Mickey smashed him upside the head with the puzzlebox. Falling to his knees with blood running down the side of his head, Chrome glanced up at Mickey who raised the box and continued beating away at his partner until he finally passed out. Chrome soon woke up but found himself tied to one of the larger crates, next to Alicia's dead body. Probably not a good sign of things to come.

The last thing he could recall was a whole bunch of cars pulling up and Mickey hitting him over the head. With his puzzlebox that Chrome had distinctly ordered him not to open! But with his hands restricted as they were, he couldn't form a message to get across his opposition to the idea. Their also seemed to be around seven or so Mickeys?? Or would it be more accurate to say seven Ghostface killers?

"Ah, Chrome! I'm glad you're finally awake to join us! I hope you're comfortable! Oh, you were wondering about the cars? Yeah, while you were busy checking up on your business, I was making some contacts of my own. Turns out you can meet some pretty creepy people on websites revolving around serial killers! Now, let's see if we can solve this box of yours.."

The other Ghostface Killers cheered in approval and Chrome continued to struggle against his binds. He had to admit he didn't believe Mickey would have had the balls to betray him but this was going too far! Damn kid didn't know what he was messing with! No matter how much Chrome struggled however, the binds weren't getting any looser.

As the box finally formed together, it fell from Mickey's hands and it opened up. The various Ghostface killers and Mickey took a step back as the room seemed to grow deathly cold as their breath could be seen and hooks began to appear from everywhere although they didn't penetrate the flesh of either the Ghostface killers or ChromeSkull.

"Oh shit!"

Oh shit..

Finally, a new figure began to speak. Their voice was quite deep and carried a sort of echo-like vibration to it as the hooks drew ever closer to the serial killers.

Hellraiser101.jpg

"All of you, dressed so similar. Yet, only one of you opened the box and we came. Which one of you will step up and proclaim that right, I wonder. I suggest you decide quickly. Before we pick for ourselves.." The lead creature murmured as a whole assortment of strange and twisted creatures appeared behind him, all adorned with their grotesque disfigurements.

The ghostface killers looked among themselves, unsure of which one should claim they did it. Not afraid in the slightest, Mickey stepped forward and knelt down before Pinhead.

"It was me! I'm the one who set you free! My partner didn't think it was such a good idea but I mean look at you and look at us! We both look like guys who want the same things in life! I'm Mickey Alitieri and that guy tied to the crate? That's my partner."

"..I see."

The hooks tore away at Chrome's restraints, freeing the veteran killer. Rising to his feet, Chrome hesitantly made his way towards Pinhead and the other cenobites that had been summoned by the box.

IT WAS I WHO HAD YOUR BOX, YES. ONE OF MY MEN FOUND IT AND FIGURED IT'D BE WORTH MY NOTICE. AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH, I FOUND IT'D BE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF MY HEALTH IF I KEPT IT LOCKED AWAY. WORKED OUT FOR YEARS. BUT, NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE, I DON'T IMAGINE WE HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT.

"Oh, time's such a relative concept. Once you know the feeling of eternal pain and pleasure, time begans to drift inward on itself, soon you'll find yourself not concerned with it in the slightest. For you'll have much more pressing matters to attend to by that point. Now, let us be off."

MICKEY, DO SOMETHING! YOU GOT US INTO THIS MESS!

"W-Wait! Before you, uh, do that thing with pain and pleasure? How's about a deal?"

"You propose a deal with us? What could you possibly hope to offer us that we could not achieve ourselves?"

"Victims! Other people to take on your treatment that aren't us! We'll do it for as long as you want us too! Ain't that right, Chrome?"

...YES

"Guys?"

"YES!"

Pinhead seemed taken aback by the offer Ghostface was proposing. Having someone on their side to bring them more souls did have it's benefits. Then, when they felt enough had been taken, they could always take the serial killers afterwards. The female cenobite wasn't as keen on the idea and hissed at the Ghostfaces and ChromeSkull.

"Let us just take these fools now. They're merely biding their time, hoping to think of a way to undo what they have done."

"No. They will serve us and in return? We will postpone their arrival into our care for as long as we see fit. That's acceptable, is it not?"

"It's fine with us!" Mickey exclaimed as he held a hand out for Pinhead to shake on it. But, instead of a hand, Mickey would have gotten a hook through the palm of his hand. Wincing as blood began streaming down the chain, the hook retracted and Pinhead nodded.

"The deal has been made. We'll be keeping a close eye on you. If it seems that you are merely buying yourselves time? We'll tear your souls apart!"

With his threat made loud and clear, the cenobites vanished. Although they would not be seen, Mickey and Chrome both felt their heavy presence baring down upon them. They literally could not afford to to mess this up.

"Well, nothing to do but get to it, right?"

YOU FUCKING IDIOT! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! YOU'VE UNLEASHED A WHOLE BUNCH OF DEMONS THAT WE CANNOT CONTROL AND HAVE BASICALLY TURNED US INTO ERRAND BOYS. I'M NOT FUCKING UP FOR THIS. I'M NOT UP FOR THIS BAND OF IDENTICAL LOOKING GHOSTFACE KILLERS. I'M NOT UP FOR ANY OF THIS. FUCK! IF WE DON'T DO THIS RIGHT, WE'RE LOOKING AT BRIMESTONE AND PITCHFORKS. YOU READY FOR THAT, MICKEY? YOU FUCKS?

ChromeSkull had never been so angry before in his typing as he showed the cell phone to Mickey and the other Ghostface killers.

"Relax Chrome! We'll be just fine! I heard those trucker guys talking about someone hanging around this place. Wears a mask like us. Maybe we can see if he wants to get in on this! If not? Then we know who the first sacrifice will be.."

I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, MICKEY.

Last edited:
People, normal honest-to-god people, the psychologists and philanthropists and a lot more besides say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Whoever the hell first said that way back whenever, I'm not sure, but more and more I'm thinking that depressing guy may have been onto something there. Three constants in my life. My big partner Vlad sitting next to me. The job of killing slasher after slasher...gets one thinking if the population of fucked up crazies can ever be dented. Doesn't take much for someone to snap. Slaying the killers as a lifetime gig...ha. Here I am picturing myself going on 90, reclining back in a wheelchair with a sawed-off shotgun hidden in the arm-rest. Mh, that's an amusing picture, ain't it. And the third constant which brings up stuff like that...the roads. Finding slashers isn't easy. There's no detectors that go "ping" when you're near 'em. You gotta flush 'em out on your own. And that means lots and lots of driving. Endless roads with not much else to do than talk, listen to some jams or do plenty of thinkin'.

Insanity doesn't care where you live, what color skin you got, what religion you identify with, who your friends are, how smart/good looking/funny/stupid you are. It just hits people wherever and whenever. Nobody's born mad, fresh out of the womb and looking to kill. Least none I heard of yet. Maybe it's got me too, who knows, cuz honestly...I find killing the murdering bastards is the easy part. The search is what's hard. Take this place for example.

Buttfuck, Iowa. The middle of goddamn nowhere. After that little stint taking care of Chucky down south, now we're here, chasing rumors. Talk from truckers passing through, the usual jazz. Sights of people wearing masks & outfits identical to the one the Woodsboro killers wore. No place to scout out ahead of time but the diner seems like the best shot to start with. Most interesting place in town as far as I can see, anyways. Plus, I'm hungry.

Least the town has that going for it. Middle of nowhere place, less people to give a shit and freak out bout Vlad's appearance.

Pulling up to the diner's parking lot, she slid in, taking up two parking spots before clambering out, sauntering right for the entrance with her big pal presumably right behind her. Eyeing the place, she settled for a corner booth a bit out of the ways and slid right in like she was at home, pulling out her wallet and flicking through to make sure there was enough cash for a meal. Taking care of the food concern before getting down to the real business.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher #hope this works

Last edited by a moderator:
Clunk.

Clunk.

C L U N K.

The drum of heavy footfall heralded the arrival of the diner's next customer, growing louder and louder with each approaching step. Its source was a pair of size fifteen boots, no effort made to mask the sheer bulk and weight bearing down on the worn leather. Before long, the establishment's door swung open; And a tower of pallid muscle in a longcoat entered the room.

AGP6p7S.png

"...Hurmm. I am smelling pancakes."

The man was immense, hulking over even the most well-built of people in the restaurant, and the hunch in his shoulders did little to diminish a height that neared seven feet. His voice, modulated by the breathing apparatus masking his face, carried a distinctly Eastern European accent, his syllables sharp and terse to befit an appearance that was on-the-whole intimidating. If Ghostface had been kooky, this man was downright scary. No brash truckers were likely to mess with him to his face, and if they did... It was their funeral.

It didn't take him long to catch sight of Cassie, his friend, in the booth she had chosen, and he gave her a nod-- Having let her go inside first while he took care of some necessary things. The first, to fit his mask: Without it, his lungs could not stand the outside air. An unfortunate symptom of his condition.

The second thing was to get out and push their vehicle from the side until it occupied only one parking space. Taking two was not nice.

Now that these things were taken care of, the one called Vlad was free to join his partner. Before he did that, however, he looked at the waitress on duty, giving a gentle incline of the head in greeting.

"Hello. You are "Mom", yes?"

ee4e5f_f5816ab0502a4201fcf534b62af27936.jpg

He did not know why the owner of this place was named Mom. That was very confusing. It confused him even when he came here before, to get food while Cassie drove to find a motel.

But it was not important. He made his way over to his friend, hunching over so he fit into the booth and taking a seat opposite her.

gJlFWBF.jpg

"So, hurrr. What is it you are thinking?"

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Murmuring could have been heard among the patrons about Cassie's usual attire. But that all came to a dead halt as soon as Vlad entered the room. Mickey didn't come off as all that intimidating his costume but the gigantic man with a gas mask? Yeah, not too many people had enough cajones to express whatever opinions they may have had aloud.

The waitress that had addressed Mickey the night before and 'Mom' seemed to be on the phone at the moment and it didn't seem like it was going too well.

"Look, I told you everything I know and nothing's being done about it! It was this guy in a Halloween costume! Said his name was Mickey-No I didn't get a last time! Do I know how many Mickeys their are in this town? Well, I'm sure it's not fucking Mickey Mouse! He had this creepy white mask and black robes! Drove around in a black hearse! What more do you need than that?! Hello? Hello!"

Lowering the phone back onto it's holder, 'Mom' clutched her arms around herself as another waitress and the patrons glanced at her.

"I'm..Sorry about that. I didn't even ask you two what you wanted." 'Mom' muttered as she made her way over to Cassie and Vlad with a notepad in hand. "It's just it's been a stressful day. Some weirdo in a costume came in, scared off some ruffians we had in here and made off with one of our waitresses. Haven't seen her back and her parents ain't heard from her either. You two see anyone like the guy I described on the phone? The police said they'd look for him..

Before either Vlad or Cassie could answer, the phone could have been heard ringing yet again. Had the police found a lead on Alicia? Was it actually Alicia herself?? Not wanting to see 'Mom' stressed out anymore than she was, another waitress grabbed the phone.

"Hello? What? Who is this..? Wait, it's for you." The waitress said holding the phone out towards Mom. Raising an eyebrow, Mom nodded towards Cassie and Vlad. "Take their order then. I'll take the call." Taking the phone, Mom held it to her ear as she leaned on the counter and tapped a finger.

"Who the hell is this?"

"Such rude service you got here! Huh, it's no wonder your pancakes tasted like SHIT!"

"..Wait, that voice. Mickey? You son of a bitch! Where's Alicia!"

"Gosh, you seem pretty tense. Why don't you chill out? Alicia is pretty chilled out herself."

The patrons that sat close enough to the phone such as Vlad and Cassie were would be able to pick up bits and pieces of the conversation apparently between 'Mom' and this Mickey character. Mom didn't seem to be enjoying the chat all too much. The next message from Mickey would have come in loud and clear for the slasher duo to hear.

"Why don't you hand the phone over to the big guy or the girl he's with? they seem like they'd be a lot more fun to talk to!"

"Leave them out of this! They're guests in here, just like you were when you came in here and snatched Alicia up! Now, tell me where she is! I already got the police looking for you."

Some of the patrons were getting pretty uncomfortable with how tense this was getting and quietly paid for their food. Then they were out of this place before things got any weirder. The ones that did stay were regulars and some threatening guy on the phone wasn't gonna change a damn thing. Far as they were concerned, this was a regular Thursday night!

"Okay I'm sorry. Do you want to know where you can find your friend? I'll tell you, listen real closely. Look in the back room. You'll find her..IN FUCKING PIECES!"

Letting the phone fall from her hands, Mom was too stunned to react as the back doors were kicked open and the figure matching her description lunged at her. Running his knife across her throat, blood gushed out in a spectacular spray of crimson as it coated the screaming white mask. As others began to flee from the diner, some tried to take a stand against this attacker, even going as far as to try to lunge over the counter at them. Only for Ghostface to lash out at them with his knife, slitting throats, and otherwise just making a mess of things. It seemed like Cassie and Vlad would have to wait to get their dinner.

Their waitress dropped her notepad and quickly cowered up against their table as Ghostface climbed on top of the counter and stared the two slasher hunters down.

0oFJP9e.jpg

"Hiya."

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

But it was not important. He made his way over to his friend, hunching over so he fit into the booth and taking a seat opposite her.

gJlFWBF.jpg

"So, hurrr. What is it you are thinking?"

Cassie raised her head from the wallet to regard her partner. "Well..." She began, opening her mouth...and just as quickly closing it once Mom came over. Just about to place an order, she sighed when "Mom" walked away to take that call. Still, what "Mom" had said on the way over got her alert and she strained her ears to listen in and catch bits of the conversation taking place. Not as informing when she could only catch half of it, but still worth hearing.
"Who the hell is this?"

"Such rude service you got here! Huh, it's no wonder your pancakes tasted like SHIT!"

"..Wait, that voice. Mickey? You son of a bitch! Where's Alicia!"

"Gosh, you seem pretty tense. Why don't you chill out? Alicia is pretty chilled out herself."

The patrons that sat close enough to the phone such as Vlad and Cassie were would be able to pick up bits and pieces of the conversation apparently between 'Mom' and this Mickey character. Mom didn't seem to be enjoying the chat all too much. The next message from Mickey would have come in loud and clear for the slasher duo to hear.

"Why don't you hand the phone over to the big guy or the girl he's with? they seem like they'd be a lot more fun to talk to!"

"Leave them out of this! They're guests in here, just like you were when you came in here and snatched Alicia up! Now, tell me where she is! I already got the police looking for you."

Some of the patrons were getting pretty uncomfortable with how tense this was getting and quietly paid for their food. Then they were out of this place before things got any weirder. The ones that did stay were regulars and some threatening guy on the phone wasn't gonna change a damn thing. Far as they were concerned, this was a regular Thursday night!

"Okay I'm sorry. Do you want to know where you can find your friend? I'll tell you, listen real closely. Look in the back room. You'll find her..IN FUCKING PIECES!"
"You hearing what I'm hearing--"
Letting the phone fall from her hands, Mom was too stunned to react as the back doors were kicked open and the figure matching her description lunged at her. Running his knife across her throat, blood gushed out in a spectacular spray of crimson as it coated the screaming white mask. As others began to flee from the diner, some tried to take a stand against this attacker, even going as far as to try to lunge over the counter at them. Only for Ghostface to lash out at them with his knife, slitting throats, and otherwise just making a mess of things. It seemed like Cassie and Vlad would have to wait to get their dinner.

Their waitress dropped her notepad and quickly cowered up against their table as Ghostface climbed on top of the counter and stared the two slasher hunters down.

0oFJP9e.jpg

"Hiya."

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers
"...Oh." She pursed her lips, glancing over to Vlad.

CYqJdlc.jpg

"Well I was going to say I was thinking we'd get decent food and that the search for the murdering bastard(s) in town would be pretty difficult. Guess I was wrong on both counts. Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Actually, take that back, it's both. We don't get any food but one of them shows up practically on our doorstep. It's a lose-win situation. Shame neither of us placed bets on the difficulty of finding 'em. Coulda made some sweet dough." She glanced out the window to their ride, where her weapons were before returning her eyes to the killer chilling on the counter.

"Yo." She returned nonchalantly. "Scraping the bottom of the barrel for slashers to copy, aren't ya?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

7rfnMsN.jpg

It was so sudden, how circumstances could change. Everyone was dead, including the one called Mom. The diner was soaked with their blood. Somehow, be it by surprise, confusion, or the narrative surging ahead before giving them a chance to react, neither him nor his friend could do anything to save these people. By the time their bodies hit the tiled floor... It was too late.

"...Hurrrrrrr... This man. He knows his way around a knife."

He looked at Cassie, simultaneously moving the bulk of his considerable mass to hide the action his hand was taking, which was to grasp a mustard bottle from the table they'd been sitting at.

"But so do I, yes?"

He struck. With a swiftness that defied his size, Vlad lashed out and whipped the glass bottle across the room like it was a frisbee, the intent being for it to pelt the killer full in the face and smash into a million tiny sharp pieces. Whether this was avoided or not, its role was more to divert than to incapacitate; He left that to his ensuing attack, thundering across the room like a charging rhino with many times the speed to wrap a gargantuan palm around the murderer's face, turn, and launch him straight out the window in a hail of glass shards.

UjvWJX0.gif

If it wasn't obvious, Vlad was angry.

That woman did not deserve to die.

Assuming his play was successful, the deformed butcher proceeded to calmly walk past the corpses of Ghostface's victims and out the same door he entered through, the same entrance bell tingling as he stepped out into the night and approached the masked killer where he was recovering among the shards of glass.

"I know your mask. You are the Woodsboro Killer, yes? One of many. But you are no slasher."

He came to a halt daringly close to the psychopath, towering over him and looking down at his wounded form with disgust.

"Hrrrrr. Slashers are mindless, powerful. You are neither of these things. You are a human child swimming in a very deep pool."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

"That you do." She muttered under her breath with a smirk as Vlad did his thing. Always the strong and fast type. Perfect. Rising out of her seat herself, she jogged for the door, careful to not slip on any of the pools of blood. Shoving the door open, the ding of the bell announcing her exit. It wasn't quite the ping she had been thinking about, but it was close enough. A killer, right over there lying in a heap with the remnants of shattered glass. Cassie headed right for their van, only tilting her head to the side at Vlad's assessment. Killer, yes. Slasher, no. A pity. She shrugged, clambering into the driver's seat and starting it up. Driving off a bit, she pulled into a U-turn and just rested there for a second or two, bright headlights shining on Ghostface. Vlad towering in front of the pathetic murderer, Cassie and the van on the other side.

Before she pressed on the gas pedal, boosting forward towards the killer as Vlad towered over him. Or her. These Ghostfaces liked their voice changers, didn't they? Easing up on the gas as she got closer to the pair, she slowed to a grinding halt. Emphasis on grinding, the leftmost front tire intended to crush and pin one of the killer's hands with a rough guesstimation of about 5,000 pounds of force.

ank7fLzB.jpg

"Oops." She deadpanned, shutting down the engine and hopping out of the vehicle, bat in hand.

If the tire popped from one of the shards of glass, well they could fix that easy 'nuff. Fine, just as long as the killer remained stationary. "Nice work there, buddy." She remarked with a quick thumbs up towards her partner. "Think he or she can be made to talk easy, Vlad?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

• Thank You
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
7rfnMsN.jpg

It was so sudden, how circumstances could change. Everyone was dead, including the one called Mom. The diner was soaked with their blood. Somehow, be it by surprise, confusion, or the narrative surging ahead before giving them a chance to react, neither him nor his friend could do anything to save these people. By the time their bodies hit the tiled floor... It was too late.

"...Hurrrrrrr... This man. He knows his way around a knife."

He looked at Cassie, simultaneously moving the bulk of his considerable mass to hide the action his hand was taking, which was to grasp a mustard bottle from the table they'd been sitting at.

"But so do I, yes?"

He struck. With a swiftness that defied his size, Vlad lashed out and whipped the glass bottle across the room like it was a frisbee, the intent being for it to pelt the killer full in the face and smash into a million tiny sharp pieces. Whether this was avoided or not, its role was more to divert than to incapacitate; He left that to his ensuing attack, thundering across the room like a charging rhino with many times the speed to wrap a gargantuan palm around the murderer's face, turn, and launch him straight out the window in a hail of glass shards.

UjvWJX0.gif

If it wasn't obvious, Vlad was angry.

That woman did not deserve to die.

Assuming his play was successful, the deformed butcher proceeded to calmly walk past the corpses of Ghostface's victims and out the same door he entered through, the same entrance bell tingling as he stepped out into the night and approached the masked killer where he was recovering among the shards of glass.

"I know your mask. You are the Woodsboro Killer, yes? One of many. But you are no slasher."

He came to a halt daringly close to the psychopath, towering over him and looking down at his wounded form with disgust.

"Hrrrrr. Slashers are mindless, powerful. You are neither of these things. You are a human child swimming in a very deep pool."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.
"Huh? Hey, stay back you big mutated motherfucker. I said stay back-back-NO!" Ghostface swung downwards with his knife, digging it into Vlad's shoulder. But the slasher hunter had put up with so much worse than a high schooler in a halloween costume going around stabbing people and being a dick to them on the phone. Which is why whimpering could have been heard as Ghostface was flung through the window.

So many shards going into so many different places. His hands stretched out to the side, the Ghostface struggled to speak as Vlad approached them. They had lost their knife and they doubted Vlad would feel obligated to return it. But the greatest blow of all came when Vlad told the Ghostface killer that they weren't a slasher.

Jason, Michael, Freddy, Leatherface, all of Ghostface's icons. They were looked up to, idolized and every one of the killers Mickey invited to join him in getting souls for the demons so Pinhead wouldn't drag all of them down to Hell, looked up to those guys. They aspired to be just like them. But whereas Mickey found a killer like Chrome to teach him the ropes, the other Ghostface killers were left to just kill aimlessly to stave off Pinhead's forces for just a moment longer.

"I..I am a slasher.." The Ghostface killer coughed as their own blood began to seep from under the mask. Rolling onto their side, they started to try and crawl away from Vlad.

"Mickey...didn't tell us...You'd be this strong...Or a goody two shoes..."

But the killer wouldn't get very far as the shards continued to dig deeper and deeper into their flesh. Flopping onto their back once more, they'd glance up at Vlad, unaware of the van making it's way towards his hand, his body picking up the inklings of pain all over his body.

"But it doesn't matter..Not now. I did what I came here to do...Kill all these people...You can't change that. Now, the demons have their souls...They won't take us.."

Then the wheel crushed their hand and they began writhing around like a crazy person. Aggravating the shards all the while.

@C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

KbEHS5j.jpg

"I am thinking this one will not last long before breaking. They are less revenant, more... Reject, yes? Hur hur."

Vlad replied to Cassie, calmly bringing a gloved hand up to close around the knife hilt protruding from his shoulder and yank the blade out, the motion eliciting not so much as a grimace of pain. Such a wound was no detriment to him. Perhaps if their adversary had swung for the neck, though in that case the hulking behemoth would have simply stopped him.

"This is good. We will need to be extracting what we can quickly before the police come. I think they will not be believing we are innocent when they see this."

Between his face and Cassie's attitude, their relationship with local authorities had never been the most steady. He did not think it would be any different here. Watching with arms folded as his friend shattered the killer's hand, Vlad stepped forward once the deed was done, wiping blood from the knife he'd procured using his sleeve as he stalked around the fallen murderer menacingly, masked gaze focused on him.

"The Woodsboro Killer does not work alone, yes? The things I have read, they tell me this."

He suddenly stopped pacing and slashed downward, bringing the butchers' knife down upon Ghostface's unbroken hand to remove all four fingers in a single fell swoop.

"Now you will be telling me more. You will be telling me EVERYTHING."

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
She nodded, gaze dropping to Ghostface thrashing about wildly, in pain or frustration or likely, both. Had to give the crazies some credit. Any normal, sane person in this situation would be bawling their eyes out, screaming and begging. There was no begging found here. At least...not yet.

"I'm thinking you're right." Cassie leaned back, pushing herself up and just sitting on the hood of their ride, absently(almost bored even) watching as Vlad began the quick interrogation, sparing no expense. Going right for that other hand. She chuckled lightly, turning away a bit to scan the surroundings on the lookout for the ole red-and-blue lights. At least a few of the diners had fled, dialing 9-1-1 as fast as their greasy fingers could while dealing with shock. Probably a bunch of incomprehensible yelling, sniffling and mumbling but any second local law enforcement could be all over the whole place. "Maybe they got a sheriff?" She questioned, thinking out loud.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Reject? I'm just as tough as any of the other big name killers! You don't see Jason crying about some..Some..What are you doing with that?! Stay back! AGGGGGH!"

This Ghostface Killer finally broke down just as Vlad predicted. They always seemed so much tougher in their costumes. But that was because they never faced anyone as strong or as durable as Vlad. As ligament and bone was carved through in one fell swoop, the killer held up his stumped hand to his face and blood squirted out of what remained of the mutilated fingers. The only reason he wasn't panicking much aside from the intial scream might have had something to do with shock or just the fact that someone who wasn't a serial killer could be so brutal.

"O-Okay! I'll tell you! I-It was all Mickey! He stole this weird box from his partner! His partner runs this big serial killer organization so he found the box but kept it somewhere! Then, he accidentally summoned some demons and called us in to help feed them souls! So they wouldn't drag us all to Hell! Honest, that's all I know! Oh my god, you cut off all of my fingers! I-I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE! YOU HAVE TO FIND MICKEY OR HIS PARTNER! HE JUST FOUND ME AND THE OTHERS ON THIS WEBSITE!!"

As for the police, sirens could have been heard wailing in the distance. But it didn't sound like too many were coming and unknown to them, ChromeSkull had taken certain precautions before sending the Ghostface Killers out while watching over Mickey and the puzzle box. This included sending bribes to any police officers who'd take them. The success rate wasn't as high as he would have liked, but lessening any kind of obstacles in his path, whether the effect be big or small was a plus when you had demons to keep happy or risk being sentenced to eternal damnation because of your partner's fuckup.

At that moment a ringing could have been heard coming from within the ghostface killer's cloak. If either Vlad or Cassie were to look within it, they'd see a cellphone strapped to his waist and their seemed to be a text message from CHROMESKULL. The address was listed as undisclosed

Because he just really liked capitalizing everything he typed.

NUMBER ONE, WHERE ARE YOU? DID YOU KILL THE PEOPLE AT THE DINER? DID YOU SEE THE MASKED MAN? ANSWERS FOR THESE ARE WHY YOU REPORT IN. IF YOU DON'T RESPOND, I'LL HAVE TO ASSUME YOUR MISSION WAS COMPROMISED.

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T.

"O-Okay! I'll tell you! I-It was all Mickey! He stole this weird box from his partner! His partner runs this big serial killer organization so he found the box but kept it somewhere! Then, he accidentally summoned some demons and called us in to help feed them souls! So they wouldn't drag us all to Hell! Honest, that's all I know! Oh my god, you cut off all of my fingers! I-I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE! YOU HAVE TO FIND MICKEY OR HIS PARTNER! HE JUST FOUND ME AND THE OTHERS ON THIS WEBSITE!!"

As for the police, sirens could have been heard wailing in the distance. But it didn't sound like too many were coming and unknown to them, ChromeSkull had taken certain precautions before sending the Ghostface Killers out while watching over Mickey and the puzzle box. This included sending bribes to any police officers who'd take them. The success rate wasn't as high as he would have liked, but lessening any kind of obstacles in his path, whether the effect be big or small was a plus when you had demons to keep happy or risk being sentenced to eternal damnation because of your partner's fuckup.
"Mickey, huh? And a partner with a big serial killer squad...and demons." She turned to Vlad. "Well, turns out Buttfuck, Iowa is the friggin jackpot for finding assholes to kill." She smirked, shooting a glance over her shoulder as the sirens echoed. "Time to finish up." Before the last syllable was even out of her mouth, she swung her bat hard for the Ghostface's masked skull, leaning in further to--

At that moment a ringing could have been heard coming from within the ghostface killer's cloak. If either Vlad or Cassie were to look within it, they'd see a cellphone strapped to his waist and their seemed to be a text message from CHROMESKULL. The address was listed as undisclosed

Because he just really liked capitalizing everything he typed.

NUMBER ONE, WHERE ARE YOU? DID YOU KILL THE PEOPLE AT THE DINER? DID YOU SEE THE MASKED MAN? ANSWERS FOR THESE ARE WHY YOU REPORT IN. IF YOU DON'T RESPOND, I'LL HAVE TO ASSUME YOUR MISSION WAS COMPROMISED.
"...Ah ha." She remarked after retrieving the buzzing phone, flicking open the text message and her smirk came back even wider. "Hey, thanks pal." She deadpanned, rapidfire shooting out a reply.

Still there, and hells yeah, boss! They're all dead! Dead as dead can be. The only thing on the menu was intestines! All you can eat buffet, blood was the only beverage, apologies if I got too carried away to report in sooner. And nah, didn't see 'im. Do you want to meet up?

@OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher

The killer merely writhed around in muted agony, having reached past the point of screaming out in pain. It wasn't going to get him anywhere. He knew what was coming as soon as Cassie hung up on ChromeSkull. Who speaking of which, the veteran serial killer tilted his head at the text message that loudly greeted him.

He guessed being over dramatic was just a thing with these Ghostface killers. But, their wasn't any time to ponder on menial shit like that. They had blood to spill and demons to please lest they all get dragged down to Hell.

SPARE ME THE DETAILS, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR THE OTHER GHOSTFACES RUNNING AROUND THESE PARTS. MICKEY'S THE ONE WHO HIRED YOU, NOT ME. BUNCH OF PUNKS IN ROBES. BUT YEAH, BEST GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE THE POLICE SHOW UP. DON'T NEED THEM BRINGING THE HEAT DOWN ON US ANYMORE THAN FUCKING DEMONS ALREADY ARE. THE OTHERS ARE FINISHING UP THEIR JOBS AS WELL REPORT BACK TO THE DESIGNATED WAREHOUSE. YOU'LL GET THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR NEXT HIT THERE. CHROMESKULL OUT

Having sent the message, ChromeSkull sent a picture of the warehouse they'd be meeting at and the address. Leaving Cassie and Vlad to do with the information as they would as the police cars drew closer and closer and the Ghostface killer they ha captured shuddered in frightened silence.

Video.jpg

Lowering his phone now that he'd done what he needed to, Chrome glanced around for his partner. He wasn't going to call out for him obviously. Turning the backlight on his phone brighter, Chrome scoured the interior of one of the many warehouses he had scattered all over the place for Mickey.

He'd finally come across him with his mask off but still in his robes. Tilting his head in confusion, Chrome approached his partner only to stop as Mickey called out to him. All while not turning to face him.

"Curious? I had a little talk with the demons while you were busy leading the others around. They're actually a pretty civil bunch once you get past the whole 'they'll eternally torture us if we don't keep giving them souls' bit!"

YOU DON'T ACTUALLY TRUST THEM DO YOU? THIS ISN'T A RELATIONSHIP LIKE IT IS BETWEEN US, MICKEY. YOU'RE NOT A STUDENT IN THE WINGS, WANTING TO LEARN FROM THE BEST. IT'S BECAUSE YOU SUMMONED THEM THAT WE HAVE TO KEEP THOSE FUCKERS IN YOUR COSTUME RUNNING AROUND. WHEN I'D MUCH RATHER CUT THEM UP LIKE THE LOOSE ENDS THEY ARE.

Chrome turned to grip Mickey by the shoulder and shove his phone in his face. Only to see that Mickey's face was pale white but a smile remained on his face all the while.

THE FUCK? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU, MICKEY? YOU'RE AS PALE AS A CORPSE

"That's right! Thanks for noticing, partner! Speaking of which, you mentioned about me wanting to learn from the best huh? Well, does the best taunt me and tell me that I'm messing things up? When all I want is just a little appreciation?!" Mickey snapped as he roughly shoved ChromeSkull back, earning the ire of the older, more mature serial killer.

IS THAT WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT? I TOLD YOU YOU FUCKING TALKED TOO MUCH? WE'RE SERIAL KILLERS, MICKEY. YOU WANT MY APPRECIATION? THAT'S NOT SOMETHING I'M ASKED TOO OFTEN. IN FACT, NOBODY EVER ASKS ME THAT. BECAUSE WHY, MICKEY? WHY DO PEOPLE NEVER ASK ME THAT? TELL ME!

"Because they're dead.."

THAT'S RIGHT. BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD, I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A GREAT SLASHER. BUT I'M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR ROLE MODEL NOR SHOULD YOU LOOK AT ME AS ONE. THIS IS STRICTLY A PARTNER-PARTNER RELATIONSHIP, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. THE SECOND YOU EVEN THINK OF FORGETTING THAT?

ChromeSkull pulled out one of his knives and raised it as if he were going to stab Mickey. But before he could plunge the knife into his partner's flesh, hooks shot out from all corners, digging into ChromeSkull's flesh, tearing away chunks of it and preventing him from making any kind of move.

"Now, now, if you can't behave like civilized beings then I'll treat you like an animal. Specifically, a mad beast which seems like it needs to be put down."

Chrome struggled against the hooks but he wasn't going anywhere. Not unless the leader of the cenobites decreed it. Stepping in from the shadows, the demon glanced down at Mickey who'd been leaning up against a couple of crates, stunned by what had just happened.

"Would you agree with that assessment, Mr. Alitieri? This is the same man you swore allegiance to after he stole a potential victim from you, is he not? The same one who's treated you as being a simpleton, not worth his time or effort."

"Y-Yes.."

"So, answer me then. Would you agree he deserves the fate I can bestow upon him with naught but the slightest of gestures?"

Mickey's entire body trembled with unease and confusion at just what was right to do. If he said yes, Chrome would be ripped into oh so many tiny bloody pieces and the Cenobites would have his soul to torture. Not the best of experiences to say the least and after being threatened with the same fate, this wasn't something he'd wish on his worse enemy. But the longer he waited, the more Pinhead might have started to question his loyalties to them and what they could offer him if he served them. Reaching for where his mask lay on the ground discarded, Mickey picked it up and slipped it on as he walked towards his restrained partner.

"I guess this is it, huh. The epitome of everything that could go wrong for you. It might not be another bath of acid, but you're possibly seconds away from being torn limb from limb by a demon and then having your soul used as a torture dummy forever, and your camera's still rolling! Capturing every embarrassing second of this! To think, you came from humble beginnings, Chrome. You were just a low rate serial killer like me. But then you grew up, sought out bigger prey and even formed some kind of organization that even I don't have the slightest clue about!"

Chrome didn't say anything. It wasn't that he couldn't say anything in response to what Mickey said. He simply chose not to for if these were to be his last moments, let his partner rant for all it's worth. Reaching upwards, Mickey unattached the camera from ChromeSkull's shoulder and aimed it at him while continuing to taunt his partner.

"Heh, to think you have the fate of so many innocent people on here! They were rendered helpless by you! But, my my look how the tables have turned! Hoisted by your own arrogance! I may be a number among the Ghostface Killers but I'm someone with the Cenobites! Once we get enough souls, I even got offered a position with them! How do you like the ring of that? Not a college student playing killer anymore! I'll be a demon, Billy and Stu don't have anything on that!"

Chrome continued to stare down at his partner, with no signs of any outward expression.

"Why? Why do you keep looking at me like that!? You're supposed to be afraid! I'm the killer this time and you're the victim! You're supposed to be scared or this doesn't work! It's just like in the movies-" Before Mickey could go further, Pinhead coughed to show that he was still very much present.

"Are you quite finished with your long winded speech? I was starting to grow quite tired of it. All I asked of you was whether or not you wished to finish off this fool. Not go out on some tirade."

Flustered by the fact that now the very same being he had been going on about being so accepting of him. Seeing him make the same criticisms that Chrome had been doing, it hurt to say the least. Glancing down at the camera and then back up at Chrome, Mickey attached the camera and shook his head.

"We can always kill him after we're done right? Might as well squeeze whatever use we can out of him while his heart's still beating. Same goes for the other Ghostfaces."

Pinhead seemed to accept that as an answer and the hooks released ChromeSkull who crashed to the floor with blood pouring out of various spots on his arms and legs. Flopping an arm onto a nearby crate, ChromeSkull nearly slipped on his own blood as he rose up to his feet. The painkillers he used to mask the pain that the acid burns had left him were helping to dull the pain from the hooks. But he wasn't going to stick around here. He'd seen what these creatures had done to Mickey. The teen who seemed so eager at one point to work alongside a man like Chrome who knew his way around the 'business' of killing another human being, was now an overzealous fool who didn't realize that his flaws were glaring, open for everyone to see. Even those he was convinced were on his 'side.'

"Chrome? Where are you going? Don't you gotta stay here and meet the Ghostfaces?"

DIFFERENT WAREHOUSE. HELPS TO KEEPS THINGS CHANGING IN CASE POLICE GET WISE AND JACK ONE OF THE PHONES OFF ANY OF THEM AND SEE THE ADDRESSES. WOULD BE A PLEASANT SURPRISE FOR THE POLICE TO FIND AN EMPTY WAREHOUSE.

"..Do you want me to come with-"

NO

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.