The School

Status
Not open for further replies.
While still looking into Yorik's eyes, Ari could somehow sense that he felt the same way she did. Her cheeks were warm - her entire body was warm, but she still shivered as she broke eye-contact with him. She couldn't explain what feeling she was experiencing. It was new. It was different. It was exciting - and like all of the other new feelings and things... she liked it. She could definitely tell that he liked her. She giggled out loud, but somewhat inaudibly, hoping that Yorik wouldn't hear her. Ari didn't want another embarrassing outburst to occur. She then glanced down at the paper in her hand, then up at the number on the door, confirming that she had walked to the right room. She turned to unlock and open her door, then she stepped aside to allow Yorik to enter the room. "Head on in," ​she smiled.

When she broke eye-contact with Yorik, he took a moment to look down at his stomach to see if his stomach was bloating or something..That feeling, whatever it was..Yorik had trouble deciding if it would hurt him or not, was it..Because of Ari? Or just being around her?...This was very un-Yorik like. However, he would see how this feeling would play out..But, something kept ringing in his mind and heart that this feeling wasn't a bad one, but one to embrace if given the opportunity. For a second though, it sounded like Ari was laughing. Probably his ears playing tricks on him as he shook his head lightly. He stood aside letting Ari taking care of getting the door unlocked and reading whatever the adviser left her. Yorik looked inside the dorm and nodded to her as he walked in. The dorm seemed familiar to his own..Huh..he scratched his head lightly wondering if this WAS his dorm?..Well she'd find out if she looked in the closet and saw a giant sack.

For the next couple of hours, Cielia stayed in the dorm next to Ben.
She was getting antsy and her fangs never went down.
SHe was starving and needed some warm red blood.
Hopping up she said over her shoulder, "I'm going out."

Blood fest eh? Let me come. I've been resisting for too long. he said. He really just wanted to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. However Ben couldn't deny that he was hungry for flesh. He put on a black tank top and black jeans to blend in with the night. When ever you're ready.

Cielia slapped on some tight black shorty shorts, and a plain black tank top.
"I'm ready now," She said after she exaimined her butt in the bathroom mirror.
She quickly pushed past him in the door frame and walked towards the stairs.

He was worried about her, but he followed. He then noticed her butt. WOW, he thought to himself. He felt that he had said that out loud. In worry that he did he looked around whistling pretending it wasn't him.

Cielia giggled as she heard someone say "WOW" at her.
She knew they had to have been looking at her rear, that's exactly how she got guys to snack on.
Leading out the front door she turned around to Ben, "Know any Raves or Dance Clubs around? It's easier to snack there."

Ari walked into the room after Yorik, then walked over to one of the beds. The blankets were set and folded neatly at the foot of the bed, and she placed her belongings at the head of it, then turned to the closet. "So... how do you like it here so far?" She asked softly, quietly... and somewhat awkwardly. She wanted to make conversation... but the only thing she was really good at was small talk. It was the only kind of conversation that she knew - though she wished she could and were able to delve into something deeper. She then walked to the closet and opened it, to see a large dufflebag looking thing on the floor of it. "Huh..." Why was that there... Oh yeah... I must have a room mate. Ari then remembered seeing the other bed on the opposite side of the room that was all made up. It must have belonged to the person she was boarding with.

Yorik walked into the room. It looked so familiar to him..But then again all the dorms were the same basically it just came down to a matter of spicing the place up with their own touch of home. Watching Ari place her stuff at the head of the room, his eyes were locked on her most of the time really. Yorik didn't know why, maybe he was just really taken in by her beauty. "Uhm..Well..this place is very nice..It's nice to have a change of scenery from what I'm used to..I'm really curious about what else is around..I wish to explore around.." Yorik's curiosity was never-ending. He always wanted to know more and just see different things, different people. Yorik's eyes widened a bit seeing that his sack fell out of the closet...Ari was..his room mate. Yorik pulled his collar a little bit, wondering what he should do at that moment..Figuring she would find out eventually..He went over to the sack and lifted it up and placed it back in the closet. His face turned back to face her, scratching his head a bit before making direct eye contact with her. "I guess..we're room mates then...But I'm happy about it, least it's not with some stranger."

Ari let her eyes gaze over the room, and she began wondering what she could do with the place to make it seem not so... bare. The walls were a dull looking cream-colour. So pastel... she would like for it to be brighter. "Oh..." she said outloud as she saw a lightswitch beside the closet door. She flicked it on, and the room got brighter.... but it still looked dull and lifeless... like she and Yorik were the only colours in a vast... space of nothingness. She spun around to meet Yorik, then gasped and blushed, not having noticed how close they were. She took a small step back and tugged lightly on her large white t-shirt. "I love just walking around and looking at things... perhaps we could walk around and explore together?" She asked, smiling, "I'm glad that we're room mates! And I agree, it's good that we know each other."

Yorik watched as Ari was looking around the room, seemed like she wasn't fond of the lifeless room. Even though Yorik came from some of the darkest, lifeless, and death-filled places..He figured the room could use some more color than just the two of them within it. His foot moved back when she quickly turned out of no where, Yorik not expecting it at all. "I'd like that very much, Ari. After you get settled in..We should definitely explore the campus and more." His own smile starting to form in response to hers own. "Yes, it would've been strange if we hadn't met before. Also, we will probably learn more about each other now...Causing us to grow closer." Yorik wanted that most of all. He wanted their bond to grow closer and tighter.

Ari wondered if she could paint the walls... she always seemed to have her head in the clouds, so perhaps she could paint the ceiling a light sky blue and sponge over that to make some clouds? She smiled at the idea, then wondered what Yorik would think of it. Maybe he wouldn't like it... maybe he would. She was pretty sure that the advisers would not approve. Ari smirked and chuckled at the thought of that act of defiance... painting the walls. What harm could it do? It wasn't like she would be defiling some sort of purity... Just bringing life to something that looks lifeless. She shook her head, dismissing her thoughts, biting her lip after she realized that she let her train of thought get away from her again. She set the rest of her things inside of the closet, then closed it slowly. "Do you want to head out now?" She turned her back to the closet door to face Yorik and noticed his smile, and hers broadened. "I'd love to get to know you better... and... bond." Bond? Yet another one of those concepts that were foreign to her, but she really liked the idea of it.

He wandered a bit around the room, wondering if she did have an idea for a color..What would it be? Would it be something bright and eye catching?..Or something more of a relaxed color? It was just something to wonder...A better question was would they be yelled at? Yorik wouldn't let the advisers yell at Ari if she did decide on painting, if he had to he'd take the blame. That's just how he was, he'd take the fall for his friends, he didn't wish for them to get hurt or berated. His thoughts quickly vanishing hearing the sound of the closet door shutting. "Yes, let's go." With no plan to, Yorik held out his hand to Ari. What?! Oh no..no..Why did he do that?..Yorik couldn't pull it back, he would look like he didn't want her too..But what if he already does? Probably just best to see what she would do. "I'll tell you whatever you wish to know.." In a tone that was assuring, but somewhat nervous due to his action.

Ari watched Yorik wandering around the room and could tell that he was wondering about the colors too. She smiled again, happy that she'd found a friend. A real friend. She hoped that Yorik would turn into someone that she could rely and count on... and trust. Trust wasn't something that she'd just fling around aimlessly - she didn't want to risk getting hurt or things turning out in a bad way. So, her trust was hard to gain. But... Yorik seemed so different from everyone else. Not a bad different, no, not at all... a good different. She saw him tense and jump a bit as she shut the door, like he was getting pulled out of a trance... or maybe his train of thought had gotten away from him as well. She smiled yet again, then looked down at his hand. She was startled by the gesture. He wants to hold my hand... Her thought was something that was in between a question and a statement... even she couldn't figure out what it was. Without even thinking about it, she extended her hand towards his and laced her fingers with his. Immediately, her cheeks turned pink. She absent-mindedly bit her lip and looked to the ground, then back up at Yorik. "...and I'll answer your questions."

She took his hand. Yorik felt like he left the world for a few moments, he didn't expect to her take it so soon. Even though he didn't think of offering his hand before..The fact was, their hands were locked together. Yorik's heart was pounding so fast, he could feel it without placing his hand upon his chest. His face was probably so red, she would know if she glanced or peeked. Then, he returned to the world..Gently tightening the hold on her hand. Ari's skin felt so smooth, it was like he was touching a new-born infant..Honestly, he couldn't think of a time he really ever felt anything so soft. Yorik looked to see if his eyes would match hers, but she was looking at the grou..She was pink..her cheeks filled with color. Her eyes were definitely looking into his own. "You're skin..it feels..so nice..I don't wish to let go.." Softly speaking to her. "I have a question for you right now as a matter of fact...Are you happy? Happy with this?" He motioned to their interlocked hands. "I want to know..if you don't mind."

Ari looked into Yorik's eyes, her icy-sapphire eyes seeming to brighten and sparkle in the dim light given off by the lightbulb in the middle of the ceiling. She liked the feeling of her skin against his... it was so... freeing. Weird, thinking of it in that way. By locking hands and binding herself in a way to Yorik, she felt free. It wasn't like she was bound to anything in the first place, but her hand just seemed to fit in his so well... like their hands were puzzle pieces that were meant to lock together just perfectly. She couldn't explain why... perhaps she wasn't meant to. Maybe it was just one of those things. She smiled when he squeezed her hand, and stifled a giggle as she tilted her head slightly to the right, noticing the redness of his cheeks. She knew for a fact that hers were just as red, if not redder than his. "Really...? You think so..." She wondered about what he had said. She never really could tell what the softness of her skin was... she just had never really noticed it. "I like my hand in yours very much... it's... different. But I like it." She thought that way a lot. A lot of things were different to her, but whatever it was, she usually ended up liking it. "Oh yes! I'm happy. Very happy." She responded quickly, not wanting him to think that by hesitating to answer the question that she didn't like it. Because she did... very much. "Do... you... like it?"

Yeah. There's a huge one a few miles off of campus. he commented with a slight smirk.

Yorik's mind was running. So many little things were buzzing about..But this, all of what just transpired was the main buzz he was focused on. His eyes were locked on the two hands, taking into account every bit of detail..From the tip of their nails, to the lunules, down the fingers to the hand itself. Just the sight of it, really made Yorik feel like he was connected to Ari more than just then friends, he felt like they're growing in a start of a relationship. Yorik didn't want to rush anything if it was evolving into that...He never truly learned to care for someone, so it was a new experience for him, something he didn't wish to rush and screw up. Refocusing on Ari, he nodded." I do think so." He wondered what his own hands felt like..How odd to never take the time to wonder. "There was a tale I heard when I was a boy..that when a boy likes a girl..They would hold hands..and if they were happy..it would go somewhere." He laughed a little bit. "But it's just something.. I remembered." Trying to keep it non-awkward. A great heap of relief was lifted when she said she was happy though. His eyes closed for a moment, he was doings things right. "I've never felt anything.." Opening his eyes to make contact with her lips first, up past her philtrum and nose to meet with her sapphire eyes. "Like this..But I'm liking it.. I'm glad you're happy. I was doing my best do keep it that way."

Reactions: 1 person
It had been a few days since anyone had seen the two of them, and no one seemed to care. Which was exactly how they wanted it. They were excused from class for a " family matter ", when in reality, they were bringing all they're equipment onto the grounds. Thousands of dollars of computer equipment was being brought into they're room. A group of men were carefully installing and putting everything together. They knew exactly what to do with everything, but felt a bit too lazy after they're latest adventure, that they didn't really feel like doing much.

Seth yawned softly as they men exited his room, he handed them a small handfull of cash and went into his room. He threw his jacket off as he closed the door, letting it hit the floor without a care. He then pulled a chair up to his newly installed computer system. It was already hardwired into the schools mainframe, and he instantly got into the system. He looked over all the students information and pulled a small list from his pocket. It was time to sort everyone out. Who was going to fit into the new wave, he had no idea. But, he would soon. His fathers psychologists had gone over each mental and physical evaluation and picked out the best candidates for the operation. If things were going to go over smoothly, they had to have the top of each class.

He slowly went over the list, moving the files of each respected student into a private hidden file. He pulled a small book of data discs from a drawer and flipped through them. He pulled a standard 64 bit encryption key from a slot and slipped it into the CD drive. He figured this would be good enough security, everyone here of any interest were only kids. No one here had any special computer skills, which was a big plus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian on the other hand was hard at work going through the rest of the school's data. He was looking for one certain file. There was a student that had attended the very first year of this school, and he was expelled only a few months later for causing the death of around 20 students and 5 teachers. This child was now a man, and definetely still alive. He quickly found the file, and it seemed they were keeping tabs on him. There was a report on his activities just a month before.

A giant grin appeared on Brian's face. If they could contact this man and bring him back into his respective family, they're dreams could become a reality, and just maybe this recruitment process wouldn't be a huge waste of time, like he had told his father. He quickly copied all the information and forwarded it to his father's terminal. He would surely be asleep, but it would be a pleasant suprise whenever his father awoke the next morning. He would surely get a reward, perhaps a new rifle for his collection. The very thought brought a malicious grin to his lips as he shut down the computer and laid down for a nap.

Cielia grinned at the smirk on Ben's face.
She loved her outgoing self. SHe wanted to stay in this phase forever.
And she could, if she got blood fast enough.
Cielia started walking toward where Ben had told her.
As they were walking beside each other Cielia started to play with Ben's hair.
She twisted her fingers around the soft hair and then tugged on a piece.
"Your cute, you know that?" She said laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.