The School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cielia looked at Ben worried.
"Sick? Are you okay?" She grabbed his hand and walked halfway down the mall before she found an open bench.
She forced him to sit down.
She put her face closer to his and her hand to his forehead.
"Do you have a fever?" She asked, a bit of fear in her voice.

I-I don't know. The garlic, it- he was interrupted by a sudden headache. He started getting dizzy. S-sorry to interrupt your shopping spree, but I think w-wee need to g-go. He found himself falling towards the ground. He couldn't catch himself. His feet were too tripped, so he braced himself for the ground, for he knew he couldn't float in front of a mall full of humans.

By now, she could feel the heat of blood rushing to her cheeks and turning them red, which of course, conveniently, made her blush even more. "Gaaahhhh..." she said out loud and pressed the palm of her hand to her mouth, eyes widening. Dammit... why won't my mutterings stay in my thoughts... She shook her head, then began walking forward, checked to see if Yorik was following, then looked ahead of her, her bottom lip pressed in between her teeth. It's not that she felt uncomfortable around him, it's just that she wasn't used to people being friendly to her. Others usually kept their distance - but Yorik didn't. She liked that, but she didn't know how to react. She didn't want to the walk to the dorm to be silent... so, quietly and awkwardly, she said, "S-So... how are you?"

Hearing Ari make such a strange sound, made Yorik turn to look at her curiously. Did she forget something? Maybe she did..Why else would she make such noise? As she took the lead towards her dorm he kept in pace with her making sure not to fall behind even the slightest. Still, he was curious to what was coursing through her mind at that moment..Surely it was something about him, he knew it. Yorik was the only person that was with her. He looked down a bit as well as let out a deep sigh that she could probably hear..He really needed to stop jumping to conclusions so quickly. Yorik quickly lifted his head when she asked her question. Pulling slightly as his collar, "I'm great..Very great." But he decided if he was going to get the answers to his curiosity..He should ask now. "How about you, Ari?..How are you?..Tell me truthfully."

Cielia jumped as Ben hit the ground.
She poked him a few times, but it had seemed that he had passed out.
"Crap," Cielia muttered. She knew what she had to do, but she had only done it once.
She pulled Ben's body toward the back of one of the stores, earning weird glances from the people around, and sat down infront of his limp body in a corner.
She placed her hands on his chest and tried to concentrate.
Shut up! she thought. Stop thinking about your hands on his chest!
She closed her eyes imagining their dorm room.
She focus all her energy into her palms.
~~
Next thing she knew she fell onto the floor of their dorm room.
Yet, the impact didn't hurt.
She looked down to see her legs laying on top of Ben.
"Ohmigawd!" She squealed and quickly jumped up.
Cielia grew a grin onto her face, "I did it! I teleported!"
She threw her fist into the air and did a happy dance.
Then she turned back to Ben's body.
She grabbed him under the arms and threw him onto the bed.
It took her a few times, but now he was laying under the covers perfectly, just as if he were sleeping.
She caressed his smooth face, but quickly took her hand back.
Cielia grabbed a book and buried her nose into it, awaiting Ben's awakening.

He woke up suddenly then looked at the clock. He saw Cielia then looked at his half unbuttoned shirt. Why's my shirt unbuttoned...what did you do to me. he said in an unexpected aroused voice. He covered his mouth quickly. Didn't mean to say it that way.

"Do to you?" Cielia asked atonished.
Her temper flared, he really shouldn't have accused her..
Her short temper was just one of the reasons people couldn't normally deal with her.
"You think I woul do something that could harm, you?" She yelled.
"It took all my energy to bring you here!"
Cielia stomped out of her room, angered.
"Whatever!"

Ben seemed so confused. Wh-what? I didn't mean it like that either....um. he got out of the bed and went out out to talk to her. Hey I didn't exactly mean to do that. So sorry. The point is you got me back here safely, and i appreciate it. he said with a smile. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Cielia tried to calm down, but her temper just flared higher.
She was consider "Uncontollable Anger."
SHe clenched ehr teeth, "I can't stop."
She felt like she was going to explode, "I can't stop being angry. It's just something about me, I have to cool down or something."
In a small whisper, barely audioble, she said, "It's terrifying."
She felt her fangs shoot from her gums.

He saw her fangs appear. No no. You have to settle down. You can't get mad k? Just not here. he said. He was worried. He tried to hug her to calm her. He saw the anger in her. He was a little scared himself for some reason. He didn't really know what to do.

Ari walked slowly, placing each foot to the ground carefully as to not make much noise. Her lips were pursed into a straight line, her face still red from her little outburst. She didn't like embarrassing herself... but then again, no one wants to embarrass themselves. No, she didn't forget anything. She was just... stressed. Moving around from school to school takes its toll... having to get used to everything all over again. It just made her nervous... even though you'd think that she'd be used to it by now. As she turned to answer, she heard him sigh. She tilted her head to the right for a moment, then replied, "Well... that's good," she nodded, then cast her attention forward again as she continued, "I'm... alright. Honestly just trying to figure out why you haven't just left yet..." At other schools, if people did bump into her, they'd just continue on without an apology. "...and I'm hoping that you'll stick around." This time, she spoke softly... timidly. Even though she had been alone most of her life, she was a very co-dependent person. She loved having the company of others... the idea of comradery.

Even though this was Yorik's first time experiencing school, and all the obstacles and joys of it, he thought he was doing alright. His only accident being he bumped into Ari, but look how it's unfolded, she has been very kind and polite to him ,and he wasn't very good at interacting with others. Still, he felt that much more would come across his path as he attended this institute, with challenges much harder than people. Yorik was puzzled by her response for a moment. "Why?..What reason do I have to leave?" He started off. "Like I said before, you've been a friend to me..Someone who's never attended a school..or has ever had a friend. I really don't want to leave..I like being around you..it's something I'm enjoying the feel of..So of course I will stick around." At that moment, everything was silent. Yorik was a bit red, but it was hard to tell. Honestly, it seemed like he just admitted he had a bit of a crush on her.

"Thanks for understanding," Cielia whispered.
She clung to Ben's Chest.
She was scared that she could hurt someone., especcially Ben.
"I'm so sorry," She felt a tear flow down hger face.
"I'm so sorry," She kept repeating.

He gently wiped the tear from her face. It's okay. I promise. Don't apologize anymore. Let's just go back into the dorm...Come on. he spoke quietly and sweetly. His voice was smooth. It sent a relaxing mood. He stretched his arm around her and tugged very lightly.

Cielia felt herself calm down a bit, but still tried to control herself.
She sat back onto her bed and licked her fangs.
"They won't go down," She said pointing to them.
"I don't know what to do."
Her body felt like it was on fire, her temper had spiked to high.
She guessed it was what she got for not blowing up in a while.
Her temper was one thing she needed to let loose.

Ben kept staring at her wondering if she was back to normal. He just sat there. He was determined not to do anything until she was fine. Cielia you need to feel better before tomorrow. That's when classes start. You have to feel better.

"I can try, but i can't promise anything," Cielia felt her personality change.
SHe had three-personalities, she had "Multi-personality disorder" or something like that.
She never paid attention to Doctors.
"Well, who cares anyway?" She mused. "If they don't go down, i'll just snack on someone."
She laughed at her own little joke.

Did Ari blush? ...of course she did. Red, red, red. Her face was as crimson as a rose. As you could probably tell by now... she blushed... a lot. Perhaps it was a hereditary trait? Not that she would know - she didn't remember her parents very well. As they got to her dorm door, she spun around to meet his eyes. Immediately, hers locked onto his and she felt... connected. Yeah, that sounds like a corny way of explaining it, but it was true. By chance, or perhaps fate, these two somewhat socially awkward people bumped into each other. Now they're friends. Ari smiled happily, her ruby cheeks fading to a more subtle pink. "I'd like it if you stayed. I... really would." In this short amount of time, she had become such quick friends with Yorik. She had this... feeling in the pit of her stomach. No, it most certainly wasn't a bad feeling. It was good. "Being around someone that has... somewhat been in the same situation as myself is... relieving in a way, you could say," She giggled and brought her hand up to the back of her head, smiling, "Um... do you want to come in?" She asked softly, motioning to her door.

Ben didn't laugh back. He was actually a little scared for her. He worried. He was wondering what he should do and came up with nothing. The best thing to do was wait until morning to see what would happen then.

It took Yorik a few seconds to regain himself after being so very open. It wasn't like him at all to just go and blurt such things...Even though it was true. Yorik was out of this world for a short duration but still following close behind Ari. When she stopped and spun around, Yorik quickly halted in place...It would've been awkward for him to run into her at dorm door. When their eyes met, he felt something in his stomach..It was moving around, he placed his hand over his stomach unsure of how to handle it right at that moment. His eyes were focused on all of her facial features, watching her cheeks fade in color, the smile he saw often radiating from her. "I'll gladly stay." Speaking in a soft, gentle tone to her."It is relieving..And also very easy to relate to one another." Without any second thought, Yorik nodded. "Sure, thank you, Ari."

Status
Not open for further replies.