The School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cielia was surprized.
Did he just pay for her!
She took her food and sat down at a table.
"You didn't have to do that," She said pointing at him. "I'll pay you back. I promise."
She took a sip and her lips curled into a smile.
Oh how she loved her Double Chocolatly chip Frappe.

He shakes his head and makes the famous vampire smolder face. No need to do that Cielia. Trust me. You payed me back just by being here with me. Ben said with a warm smile. He took a sip on his vbf. He heard his phone ring, but he turned it off quickly. When he was with Cielia no one else mattered in his mind. He decided to relax and play his axe guitar and sing a little more. He played a song called "Trouble" by Never Shout Never.

"I'm not taking 'no' for an answer. It's going to bother me until i pay you back," Cielia told him.
SHe didn't want to think she was taking advantage of him because he was her roomate.
She sipped on her Frappe some more and looked out hte window beside them.

You're paying me back right now! I already told you. Ben says with a smile. He then floats up into the air and looks at Cielia upside down inches away from her face. You are seriously paying me back just by being here. You have that talent. You have that spell. He smiles and winks and returns to his seat and keeps playing.

Cielia felt her face heat up, even though she wasn't able to blush.
She put on her 'whatever' face and sipped her Frappe once again.
"I'm still going to pay you back."
She wasn't going to let him let her have something that she owed.
It wasn't in her nature.
"I know! I'll make you cookies!" She grinned. She loved baking, even though her hard exterior showed other wise.

He rolls his eyes and smiles. Gosh. Okay! sure you win. he said with an ending chord on his guitar axe. He turns around and stares at her. She's so beautiful. Even when she's sipping on a frappe! She really does have a spell...on me. Ben thought to himself. He let off a slight smile and a squint then kept staring.

Ari watched Yorik extend his hands and blushed again, "Oh... I can carry my things. Don't worry about it." She pressed them harder against her chest, as if she were afraid she'd drop them again; a light pressure building in her lower abdomen and the feeling began to flutter. What is that... she asked herself, a confused expression upon her face. She liked that he was willing to help... but why was he willing? Friend...? This was a bit of a foreign word to her. She'd never had anyone close to her... she was always kind of on her own. Help? Is that what friends do? She smiled. She liked the idea of having a friend.

Cielia fiinished her Frappe and stood up to throw her trash away.
When she came back to the table she flicked Ben's nose.
"I picked something to do this time. Your turn," She looked at her watch. "It's three o'clock now. The dormatory curfew is ten, so we have seven hours."

Yorik nodded softly, bringing his arms back. "If you say so." Not being offended that she wouldn't let him carry her things, it was perfectly fine. Most people didn't like to have others touch their belongings, which he could definitely relate to with his shovel..Absolutely no one would ever be allowed to touch it. His eyes catching to Ari's cheeks, how awfully red she was becoming...Was Yorik causing her to blush? Oh, how was he going to deal with this? The thoughts began racing around in his cranium again.."No, just relax..You're doing fine.." Telling himself within. "Lead the way then Ari." At this point, Yorik felt comfortable around Ari enough to call her a friend for sure, and given by the smile Yorik could see from her face, he knew she didn't mind him being a friend.

Ben smiled. The Mall! How 'bout it? Just hide those fangs and we're good to go. He said. He got up and extended a hand to Cielia. Let's go.

Cielia took Ben's extended hand and let him take her to the mall.
She hadn't been to an actually mall in ages.
She had her clothes given to her by her friends.
Though, she was told most of her clothes came froma store called "Hot Topic."

Ben held her hand the whole way to the mall. This will be fun. he said very with a very excited tone of voice. He took her into the mall and told her to choose her store.

Choose my store? Cielia thought.
I haven't ever truley been to a mall.
She thought to the one store name she had heard her friend tell her.
"Is there a place called Hot Topic here?" She asked.

Haha heck yes. he said with sparkling eyes. He then grabbed her hand and softly yanked her towards the upstairs part of the mall and lead her into Hot Topic. Choose anything. I'll pay. he said with a smile.

Cielia's eyes grew large at the store in front of her.
It had an ominous feeling but she felt like she was dying to go into it.
She saw a rainbow tutu off to the side and ran over to it.
"This is soo Cute!" she exclaimed.
How come her friend didn't get her this?
SHe looked at all the shirts.
Some of them said "Panic at the Disco", "Blood on the Dance Floor", and "Black Veil Brides.'
SHe looked at each one of them in awe.
She looked through the bags printed with 'Gir' and "Pikachu."
SHe even saw the lingere with frills.
She walked back over to the rainbow Tutu and picked it up.
"This is exactly what i want," She grinned.

Ben got off from leaning on the door opening. Fine with me. You'll look quite cute in it. he said with yet another quick wink. He walked up to the counter with Cielia, and willingly payed for her tutu. Hehe you're welcome.

"That makes two batches of Cookies i owe you," Cielia said thoughtfully.
She looked around the mall once again from the front of the Hot Topic store.
Where to next?

((LOL Kitty Demon Lord?))

((Lol Ik I lost a bet haha))
Ben shook his head and held her hand once again. He walked her out and into a shoe store then let her in to look around. He stayed silent because he sensed a garlic smell from the food place next door. He felt if he opened his mouth he would have barfed.

((I love it!))

Cielia walked into the shoe store.
Something shiny called to her from the side of her eyes.
She walked over to some sparkly black shoes.
She quickly grabbed them and paid for them before Ben had the chance.
"You'll get fat if you ate three batches of cookies," She explained.

((thankies :3))
Ben shook his head and chuckled. Let's go please.....I think I'm going to be sick. he said with a cough. Ben loved what she had picked out for her self. He couldn't wait to see her try them on. The enjoyment would be noted by him, especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.