The School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben chuckled. I can do ALOT more then sing and float...but we'll save that for the right moment Ben said with a smirk. Ben, later gets off the fan and lays down about 4 feet above the ground then continues to play even more sweetly then before. This girl has to be some kind of witch...she has a spell on me and I've only known her for two minutes Ben thought to himself. As he's singing he looks over at Cielia and his eyes literally sparkle. No don't sparkle. I'm not one of those twilight freaks! Ben had to turn away and look up at the ceiling. He then asked her a question. Uh...how old are you...and in vampire years I don't mind?

Cielia groaned. She hated this question.
"In vampire years, I'm 196. I know im young okay?" She said a bit annoyed. "It's not like i asked to be one. In human years I'm 17."
She sighed once again.

Anna was watching her rabbit as he huffed and puffed trying to get on the table until he finally just went under the table "you give up." She asked all the while knowing that the rabbit was soon going into something different. He started to change from a rabbit to a cat "oh you little cheater." Anna giggled as the new cat jumped without a problem onto the table and then made the worst sounding noise that Anna has ever heard and she knew from just the noise that he was mad.

Haha settle down. 197. still counts as 17. We're the same age. I mean this is like a high school. It's fine Ben said smiling. Ben then floats down to Cielia and sits next to her putting down his guitar axe. You seem like a nice person. haha...so you want to go meet other people or just...I don't know...hang out?

Cielia smiled at Ben, "I don't mind just hanging with you. You seem cool."
She added, "Or we could hang out with some others. I need to change my outfit though."
She gestured to her shirt and jeans that seemed wrinkled.

What ever you wanna do is fine with me Ben let off a sweet smile. She's so...right he thought to himself. Ben picked up his guitar axe and slung it around his back, then stood up.

Ben had stood up. Quickly she opened her bag and found a black tank top and red shorts.
She ran into the closet and rapidly changed clothes.
She hopped back out and ran a brush through her hair.
"If i had to pick something to do," She started until he stomach interrupted them, grumbling. She blushed.
"I'm hungry."

Anna was just looking off into space as she was petting her cat "you know we are going to have a hard time if we dont do good." The cat purred and she smiled "you always have faith in me and i love you for it." She looked at the door as people started to walk in and she looked at the cat and whispered "now no talking i know they arent human but i dont they are ready for you just yet so until i say alright its purrs or hissing." the cat nodded and then jumped into Anna's lap so that people couldnt see that he was on the table just now.

Same Ben said clutching his own stomach. He put on a leather jacket and put on his blue Vans. He smiled at her. I don't want to uh...kill any people here so what exactly are we eating?

Cielia grew a large grin on her face as Ben asked his question.
"Starbucks! A cookie or cake and a doubly chocolatly chip Frappe!"
She laughed as if she was insane as she walked out of the door.
She hoped this happiness wouldn't be taken from her.
Like the last time.

Ben tilted his head and laughed. HAHA fine with me! Ben walked out behind her and followed.

Anna thought she should probably get food but knew that if she waited that only the stuff she could eat would be left "you know it sucks alittle to smell all this food and only being able to eat a small portion of it." She laughed as her cat gave her a funny look "oh come on you know i try to eat what i am told to but come on how can you say no to something that will be gone in a few years. i mean you know what its like you where with me when we tried that stuff how can you say that it wasnt worth it and to even know that in our lifetime it will be gone and we will be able to say we have had it." The cat sneezed and she laughed "thats the pot calling the kettle black i mean come on you used to tell me that if i didnt do something beyond whats wanted of me than my life wouldnt mean a thing."

Cielia knew that Ben was being friendly toward her, but she wasn't sure why yet.
It could be because it was the friendly thing to do...
OR, it could be that he was a creeper.
Either way, she liked his company.
She skipped happily down the campus to where she saw Starbucks.
"So," She said in attempt to create more conversation, "Why're you at the school anyway?"

Well being a vamp makes it hard to go to a normal school and my dad thought it would be best, Ben said. He floated up into the air and pretended like he was laying down and flew next to Cielia. He looked at he She's so pretty. He thought to himself. He smiled and looked up at the ceiling making sure not to bump into anything as he flew.

"I hear you," She laughed. "I'm here on scholarship. I gotta keep my grades up to stay in!"
SHe watched as Ben Floated beside her.

Ben curves his back over her head and looks into her eyes backing up a little, still with out putting his feet on the ground. Well that's cool Ben said with a whip of his hair to get it out of his eyes. As he floated down the hallway he was stared at by quite a few girls. They giggled and waved. He waved back, but still focused on the beautiful Cielia. He smiled at her as he slowed down and planted his feet on the ground. He decided to walk beside her, so he could signal the other girls that he wanted this one. He kept walking and gave a little smirk.

There was an air of mystery about Yorik... Ari liked that. She didn't quite know why, though. Usually, she preferred things to be simple. But... Yorik seemed complex... and Ari was very intrigued. She tilted her head slightly to the right, shivering a bit as her hair brushed lightly against her skin, then smiled. "Never been to school?" She raised an eyebrow, wondering... Why hasn't he been to school? Should I ask...? She gently bit the inside of her lip... and shook her head. She did that a lot... she'd always shake her head to dismiss thoughts much like a dog shakes its head to remove excess water. Why, she didn't know. Ari blushed again, "Some help would be wonderful." Her voice was soft and timid... she didn't like asking people to help her... she felt as though it put the person helping at an inconvenience. She was quite the people-pleaser, though. She liked making people happy. So... Ari had quite a submissive nature. "Umm... that is... if you don't m-mind... I don't want to be a burden."

Ben had started to walk beside her.
She smiled at the thought.
They walked to Starbucks and waited in line.
She got up to the counter.
"One chocolate chip cookie, and Double Chocolatly Chip Frappe, please," She told the lady.
She reached into her back pocket for her wallet and turned toward Ben.
"I'll pay for yours too, if you want. Go ahead and order."

No way you're paying for me. I'll have a vanilla bean frap please with a red napkin. Ben told the lady. He then reached into his own pocket and pulled out his wallet and got ready to pay for himself, and Cielia.

"Never." Yorik knew why he never attended school, but felt he probably shouldn't tell her unless she was truly curious. Ari seemed to be looking at him strange, what could she possibly wondering? Curiosity beginning to rise within his own mind, but surely soon the answers he seeked would be known. Something urged Yorik to make himself more helpful, even though he did offer his services towards moving her in. His arms extended, followed by his hands opening, offering to carry her belongings if she didn't want to. "I don't mind at all, I'd be happy to help out a new friend...No burden at all." It was also a new experience to be helpful to someone else for Yorik...Being used to only serving himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.