The School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian listened closely to what the girl had to say, her name was pretty, that much he could tell so far. She seemed witty and intelligent, a bit humorous and bubbly as well. Which was always a good thing, it showed he was a warm hearted person. Which were also the easiest prey, but he wasn't quite worried about that. He nodded his head when she finished, and trying to pinpoint her origin. He couldn't figure it out, but it intrigued him, it was something new.

" So would you mind maybe getting into a bit more detail to who your people are? I can definetely say I've never met someone quite like you, i'm a bit interested. Please excuse my curiosity. ", he quickly brought a boyish smile to his face, making his expression a bit warmer. He wanted to make sure his words sounded more curious than devious. He needed to get information on each and every student and teacher, just to make sure there weren't going to be any obstacles along the way. If he found any, he would quickly and harshly get rid of them. He for one liked his work to be easy, unlike his brother.

" I must say, that it really isn't all that wierd, but just different. That just shows that your independent which is good. Also, everyone should have a social life, i'm sure even the biggest officials in the states have they're own personal time to have some kind of life. ", his words definetely rang true. He was quite known for going out to the clubs and having a beautiful social life. Kept him in all the right places.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth was quickly getting bored with the game. He was way to quick for anyone to touch him, and he excused himself from the game. He decided to return to his room and get a shower and change. The shower would feel good, it had been a while since he had actually opened up and used his body. He sighed softly and swung a small towel around his neck from a rack near one of the concession stands, and also a bottle of water. He took a small swig from the bottle and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

As he was walking into the school, he quickly caught sight of a girl who was a bit later than the others, [Arista]. So he decided to catch up to her. He didn't really get a chance as she slipped into her dorm, so he knocked on the front of the entrance. It was then that he realized he was still covered in grass stains and sweat, this was surely not the proper attire to introduce himself, he was taught better than that.

It was a little to late to do that though, here he was already, she was only feet from him but facing the other direction. Perhaps he could slip past her vision and run to his room to change, then come back? No, she would surely see him, all she had to do was turn around.

Anna looked at brian and smiled "I guessed so much not many people know about the goddesses of time or the ones who have only think of us as folk lore but well we are a group of females that has a job to watch time and make sure everything goes according to plan. We can see using anything from the stars to a ripple in water but my favorite thing about my people is the fact that is when we are born we are born with a gemstone in our hands and when we grow up that gem becomes our partner many of my people have one animal and some have things like plants or i have even seen a girl with a stuffed doll as a partner but mine is special mine can become whatever he wants from this form of a rabbit to a fire breathing dragon." She smiled at the rabbit who sneezed and she nodded "my people are known to have very long lives why the elder right now is almost 1500 but acts as if she was only 200." the rabbit thumpped its foot on her leg and she laughed "oh yes i dont think she would ever let that happen i could never picture her in knitting." She forgot or a second about brian but when she remembered she quickly calmed down and looked at him "so you see my people are as old as time and with myself being the youngest right now at only 160 i have alot to look foward to." Looking down she sighed she did have some to look foward to but not enough to ever match her friends and family.

He listened closely, a bit amazed that someone of her status was here. This was a huge problem, what if she saw into the future and caught a glimpse of what was to come? He would have to think hard about this small problem, and they would have to put they're plans on hold so she wouldn't see anything in the meantime. He kept a warm smile on his face as he contemplated on his next words. He would have to speak carefully around her from now on, as to not trigger any curiosity. He was also going to have to keep a close watch on her little friend. If he was older than her, than he was surely wiser. Which brought even more danger to the situation.

" I would have to say, that your people are a very respected. I had only heard stories, and I feel very honored to have met you, but I do have to apologize. For I mus get going, I have alot more introductions in my future, and it would be better to get a few more done before dinner, which will be here within the hour. ", with that he smiled and waved as he left.

He quickly turned down the hallway, shoving his hands deep in his pockets searching for his cell phone. He quickly dialed his brothers number but it was ignored, he must of had more urgent matters on his end as well. No matter, he would be able to talk to him during dinner. He would have to keep it hushed, but it was urgent enough to risk it. He was a bit worried, and it suprised him. He would have to keep her out of the plan at all costs, and keep her at a huge distance. Perhaps he could contact his father and have some sort of arrangement made to have her sent away. Perhaps for cheating reasons maybe? She would be able to look at the answers? He didn't know.. But it was worth a try.

When Arista around she noticed a boy standing in front of her. The first thing she noticed was his white and the grass stains across his clothes. She arched an eyebrow but not with disgust it seemed to be more for amusement. "Someone get in a fight the first day" She asked with sarcasim in her voice. She have out a smile and held her hands out to his. "Hi my name is Arista" She said with wondering eyes. She was trying hard to figure out what he was. She was from the water and many creatures she saw did not look human, and if they did they only looked half.

Myra swallowed the tears inside her throat. It was already bad enough that all eyes and fingers were on her and her ridiculous vault into the floor of the school. There were laughter of many kinds: deep, high-pitched, male, female. She would not have been surprised to know that there was a teacher or two among the laughter. Myra wanted so desperately to burrow her entire body under the semi-solitude of her tail, shutting her off from the rest of the world around her. When her chin cracked against the ground, her teeth bared right into her bottom lip, drawing tiny tufts of blood, hot and unsettling, in her mouth. Simultaneously, she sent out a fox-like yelp of pain which could hardly be detected through the laughing. Myra lay there on the floor, mouth bleeding and ears flattened all the way against both sides of her head. She had tried to shut herself in her mind, telling herself over and over and over again that it was only school and that it happened to everyone.

The next thing she heard was a sharp and stinging voice that told others to back off. Myra's left ear responded to the voice with a small flick, a simple twitch that was always in her blood. Someone, some girl, had stood up for her. However, the blood and embarrassment was still too much for her to bare, and she tried hard not to reveal herself. How weak. That she could not even say thank you to the one who had stood up for her. How weak that she buried her face in her tail, blood smearing across the whitened tip while she tried to lock herself in a room she had forged for herself, a room deep inside the darkest corner of her mind. A room where she could go to escape everything and everyone. A place where no one could touch her and she could let her bushy tail roam free instead of being cluttered to her chest.

Suddenly, as if her space had been intruded, someone was grabbing her by the arm. Myra squealed in fear thinking that she was about to be bullied, hurt beyond reason for being so inferior, maybe by some pompous guy. But when Myra looked up with her startled, chestnut brown eyes, she saw a girl with kind eyes asking if she was alright. Myra stood, lower and bleeding lip quivering until the young fox girl squirmed next to the girl, squeezing her grasp on her tail.

"I...I wanna go to my room now. Do you know...where that is?" she asked, mouth tinging in pain whenever she talked.

Viper cocked his head sharply ad listened. Laughter. He excused himself politely and then sprinted off to see what was so funny. He rounded the corner, skidding on the freshly waxed floor. He struggled to see over the crowd. He then heard a sharp hiss. A shudder ran up his spine, which was a rare occurece in itself. Whoever was being laughed at, someone didn't like it very much. The crowd went silent. He pushed his way through the crowd as it dispersed, ushering first years in some general direction or another. And then he saw who they were laughing at. A fox-girl who had fallen over rather harshly, biting her lip. He could see two tiny droplets of blood beading on her lip from where she bit herself. He was an expert in jokes and what had just happened was not very funny. He was not amused. "Sorry about the first years." he said to the fox-girl and her friend. "They can be really quite immature sometimes. Are you okay?" he asked her in a kindly tone.

witch.jpg
Cailleach helped the young fox-girl stand, still smiling slightly. The poor girl seemed to have become quite battered and bruised for something as simple as a fall. Her eyes seemed ready to spill over with tears, and small red droplets of blood seemed to be becoming the new shade of her lips. "Oh, you are alright, right?"</SPAN></SPAN>
The young fox, who's attitude and young-looking face reminded her of a child ranging about age seven, inquired quite shyly about the whereabouts of her dorm room, and she simply couldn't leave the girl, as her quivering lips and big saddening eyes simply screamed 'help me please?'. </SPAN>
</SPAN>
"Oh, come on now, we will go find someone who can help us locate your room. Then we will get that nasty little cut cleaned right up," She smiled slightly, her heartstrings simply being tugged helplessly by the fox-child. But before they could set on doing asshe had practically promised, they were approached by yet another person who seemed to care instead of laughing at the poor creature. He seemed normal enough, with his jeans and his tee-shirt, but Cailleach found the gloves a slightly odd addition.
</SPAN></SPAN>
"Immaturity is quite annoying," She agreed. "But this girl's state of well-being seems fair apart from the slight blood, albeit I suspect it is an emotional injury."</SPAN></SPAN>
She looked at the fox-girl once more. "No worries, it is a small cut, I can have it healed quickly, but we should retire to the private quarters of your room first, so we may leave these impolite laughers behind."</SPAN></SPAN>

Viper, cheeky as he was, replied in kind to the other girl's type of speech. He first whipped a top hat and monocle, seemingly out of thin air and adorned them. "Indubitably, ma'm." he said politely, bowing low in a very over the top fashion. "I know the way around this place like the back of my hand!" he said. "So I should be able to show you lovely ladies to wherever you need to go. An' if anyone gives you trouble, send them to me, okay?" he said with a wink. He looked at the back of his hand and squinted a bit. "This way!" he said galliantly, pointing in the direction of the dorms.

Myra liked this girl. She was nice, pretty, and said good things. She didn't make Myra feel like a helpless and useless case, even though she probably was. Still holding onto her tail, too afraid to let it go and rub at her bottom lip, she looked between the girl and the boy who had appeared before him as if forged by the very wind itself. At first, she was startled, huddling closer to the girl, but when he spoke, a wrinkle played across her nose. He spoke in such a strange manner and Myra's curiosity had piqued. Her ears lifted only the slightest, interested yet careful not to judge so quickly. They both treated her like a young and innocent girl, but Myra had abilities just as the others did. She was just too afraid to flex them. Looking to the other girl, she forced a pained smile.

"I'm alright now. I wasn't looking and I fell."she said slowly, realizing that she stated the obvious. In her head, stupidity began to dawn and creep across her mind, but she was too intrigued to let it consume her. Instead, she scudded to the side of the girl, as if she was her body guard.

"I'm Myralie. Myra."she said to the both of them before the boy offered his services. Again, the duo of brown and white of her ears lifted again just a fraction when he spoke. Myra's burning lip pulled into a small grin, sharing it with the other girl.

"Can we go with him, miss?"she asked innocently, the earlier events now a figment in her mind.

Seth smirked softly at her comment, a small malicious grin appearing on his face. He extended his hand to hers and softly caressed the top of her hand as he spoke, " Well I wouldn't say a fight, but there was definetely physical contact involved, but I would say I definetely won. Also, my name is Seth by the way. I'm one of the Youth Advocates here at the school. It's nice to meet you. ", he said this and let go of her hand, backing up a bit. He was definetely in need of a shower, he was hoping the sweat wasn't beginning to stink at all.

He definetely glad he introduced himself though, this girl was definetely something else. She was gorgeous to say the least, and normally that was all he was worried about. He looked up and down the hall, noticing that things were starting to settle down. He checked his watch, noticing that dinner was only a half hour away. He quickly looked up to her, excusing himself. He desperately needed a shower and a new change of clothes. He was a bit OCD when it came to personal hygiene.

So after excusing himself, he quickly ran down to his room. Rummaging through his suitcase for a clean outfit. He quickly found a pair of slacks and a white dress shirt. He spread out the sports jacket on the bed and the rest of the things that were in his pockets. A cell phone, a bit of cash, and a key card. He quickly jumped in the shower, scrubbing himself vigorously in the hot water. He then jumped out while drying himself off and quickly got dressed. He needed to be down in the dining room early, he needed to speak with his brother, who was surely on his way.

Anna had no idea why the guy left but she didnt mind she just continued her book and everyonce in awhile looked at the clock. She soon found that the dinner time was not far off and so she got up making her rabbit fall off of her lap and squirm as he fell to the floor. She instantly paniced "oh im so sorry hun i forgot you where on my lap." hearing what sounded like a grunt she ignored it and started to giggle. She walked to the hall with her rabbit following behind and sat down their where already a few kids but she didnt pay any attention to them all she paid attention to was the fact that her rabbit was trying to get up on the table and making a little bit of a fuss.

Ben looked up from his guitar axe. He dropped it and got up instantly. 'Is this the other vampire, and if so, MY GOD she's beautiful!' Ben thought to himself.

"Um hi! I'm Ben," he says walking up to his new roommate. He reaches out to shake her hand, but he can't help but shake a little in his legs. He thought that this was the girl he had been searching for! He smiled widely.

"So nice to meet you!" Ben exclaimed

Ari felt a slight pressure build in her lower abdomen that rose up into her throat and made her shiver. Her cheeks painted themselves a light rouge as the two boys helped her up, and the tiniest sparks of lightning were arching across the skin of her cheeks within the now rouged area. "Oh... i-it's quite alright... I should have been paying attention myself," she said with a soft chuckle and brought the palm of her hand to the back of her head. She began asking herself questions... I wonder what their names are. How old are they? Why does the boy who bumped into me look like he's going to pass out? ...and how the hell did the other one know that I'm a lightning elemental? She shook her head, dismissing the questions. Ari then turned to Viper, the puppeteer... A puppeteer... how strange... then let her arm fall to her side as she spoke, "Yes... I do have the ability to control lightning."

Yorik calmed himself down after helping the young lady up. "I still feel bad that I did so, I panicked for a few moments.." saying in a much more relaxed tone. He bent over to pick up anything she could've possibly dropped and handed it to her. "So.." trying to begin a conversation with her. "You're a first year student? I am as well, and I've seen some interesting people here already.." saying as he looked back at the other students then back towards her. "Oh, how rude..I never introduced myself, -ahrem- My name is Yorik..And what name was given to a beauty like you?" Maybe he went a little overboard with the last part, but he figured the worst that could happen was that she would walk off.

Cielia was a bit scared at the guy's excitment.
It seemed as if he freaked out.
His guitar dropped to the floor and he suddenly walked over.
She backed up a bit. She wasn't used to such friendly connections with other people.
Hesitantly she shook his hand.
His name was Ben.
Softly she replied, "Yes, nice to meet you as well."
Her voice turning into normal tone she saw two beds, thank goodness, occupping the room. She asked, "Which one is mine?"

Arista gave a soft chuckle to his comment. "If you say so." she said under her breath. When he excused himself she moved out of the way realizing he was in a rush. With an arched eyebrow she glanced down at her watch. When she noticed the time she gave a soft sigh. "So much for looking around." She said outloud. She headed back into her dorm to begin getting ready. "I didn't even tell him my name." She thought to herself. With a shrug she began to brush her her, letting it hang down. Her light blue hair flowed gently over her light skin. When she looke in the mirror her blur eyes looked even more intense then before. After her hair was done she went through her belongings. She found a simple strapless black dress. It was short but not to short. With a shrug she began to put it on. With one last galnce at the mirror she figured she was decent enough and headed out the door.

"Uh hey...doesn't matter, you can pick. I haven't chosen yet." Ben said with a warm smile. He then floated up into the air, grabbed his guitar axe and hung upside down from the room's ceiling fan. He continued to play, but this time singing. He was trying to serenade Cielia with out her actually figuring that out. He sang sweetly and softly.

Ben had an amazing voice. It was sweet, soft and simple.
Cielia quickly sat down on the right sided bed.
She layed back on the bed and silently enjoyed the music.
"Your cool. I wish i could float," She smiled.
"All i can do is run and communicated telepathically. It'd be much cooler to be able to sing and float." She sighed.

Ari nodded and smiled, the blush on her cheeks softening and the lightning ceasing its dance on her skin, and she was glad that there wasn't a clothes incident... if they had disintegrated... well, that would've been a first impression to remember. She shook her head and opened her eyes to look directly into his, and she pressed her belongings that he handed to her against her chest firmly and giggled, "Don't worry... like I said, it's fine. It happens." Though the boy looked less tense, he still looked nervous. This made her smile, because she as well was more nervous than she'd ever been before... being around all of these people at once and not having had an incident yet? This was either a good thing, or a sign that things may get... interesting. Hilarious to the people around her, embarrassing as hell to her. "Yes, I'm a first year... I haven't had much luck with schools before... I hope this one works out." She looked down, remembering her past incidents... then again, shook her head. "My name... my name? Oh! Yes. My name is Ari." She blushed. Beauty? No one's ever... The blush on her cheeks intensified, then she continued with, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Yorik." and added a curtsy, then giggled again.

Yorik was smiling, though it was hard to tell. It wasn't often that he did smile as well, so Ari was definitely making an impression on him. "Right right, yes they do." He replied quickly, but still a tad nervous...Even though she claims it's fine, Yorik didn't want to risk causing another accident or anything. Her eyes met with his, what he saw was just as he claimed before, beauty..But, what did she see he wondered? He began to wonder if she would even bother to associate with him in the future while attending at this school..Yorik saw that he and her looked completely opposite of each other, he was this dark looking figure and Ari...Ari is much more colorful then him. "I've never attended a school before, this is a new..experience for me." Remembering that she spoke once more, quickly shaking his head to make it like he wasn't ignoring her. "And such a pleasure to meet you." bowed to her and figured he would do his best to try and keep at this school. "So...Would you like me to help you, move in?"

Status
Not open for further replies.