The School of the Mythic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris stayed where she had landed, curled in on herself, as the tears continued to trail down her furred cheeks. She was so lost in her feelings of embarrassment and shame, that she hadn't even bothered looking up to see what she had run into. She was slightly startled by the sound of someone's voice in her head, but it wasn't a completely foreign feeling. There were plenty among the fae and other non-humans that communicated that way, she just hadn't been expecting it to come from within a room she thought was empty. She blinked her eyes to clear them of tears and sniffled softly before looking up to see a brown haired girl with a cloth wrapped around her head 'staring' down at her. She took a moment to look around the room, to make sure that no one else was there, and her violet eyes fell upon the girls things, leading Iris to think that this girl was her roommate. She sniffled again before getting to her feet and sitting back on her hind legs. Though she was still rather upset, the girls innocent question made her smile slightly, replying telepathically, something that she and Tristan had done many times. 'Hello, and I'm not a little creature, well I suppose I am, but not usually. I'm your roommate Iris. Iris Sionnach.' she went to lift her paw for the girl to shake but felt a tad bit silly for doing so and dropped her paw, her ears folding back slightly against her head. The girl probably wouldn't have seen her paw anyway. Iris figured the girl was either truly blind, or had some type of gorgan like powers and needed to keep her eyes covered for the safety of others. 'I'm sorry that I ran into you. I...I was a bit upset and wasn't looking where I was going. The room was empty when I left so I didn't expect anyone to be in here when I got back'

She tried not to bristle at the girls expression, one she had seen many times in her young life. The want to hold her and pet her and treat her as something less than she was, but she knew that was not this girls intention. Her mistake had been a honest one. Whatever ability let her 'see' Iris probably only let her see her fox form and gave no indication that the fox before her was a more intelligent being. She seemed like a sweet girl, probably largely naive of the rest of the world, and reminded Iris a lot of herself before she was captured. "I don't mind you know? If you wanted to pet me. I've been told my fur is very soft, and it might help me calm down enough to transform back...." she walked closer to the other girl and waited, not wanting to startle her.

"...and step."
Still a little ways off from the crowd, Aoife cautiously inched closer, curiosity and worry taking ahold of her. She needed to make sure she could actually be of help and wasn't just standing around worried for nothing. While her hands continued to block what they could, the cheering was still audible. Sweat built up on her forehead as anxiety threatened to make her run in the opposite direction. "Slow and steady like a turtle." She spoke to herself before inhaling deeply and taking the slowest step imaginable and another after that. Out of her came a sigh of relief. She felt proud to be making progress all on her own, no matter how small. It never occurred to her to pay attention to her surroundings as she prepared herself to take another step, focusing solely on her breathing.

Bump

A small squeak tumbled out of her lips as she was bumped from behind. Aoife tried to catch herself before she fell to the ground, accidentally pushing her way between two bystanders. A rather burly one roughly shoved her away deeper into the crowd for trying to right herself by gripping onto their sleeve. "Ah, s-sorry. Excuse m- eep." Apologies spilled out repeatedly as she felt like a pinball, bumping into people as she was pushed forward. Everything happened so fast, she didn't know how to react. Soon enough she was pushed past the crowd and into the center, landing on her rump right in front of the female. Like a deer in headlights, she sat wide-eyed. All color drained from her face as she watched the male charge as if he were going in slow motion but could not bring herself to move.

' Thank you. ' ..?
Is this someone's voice..? I don't understand. Where am I?.. What happened? Why am I here?
What am I laying on?.. Is there anyone else around here..?

Rin! You'll be asleep for another year. No, we won't try to wake you up again, we saw what happened last time.
Whenever you wake up, remember to read the note you're leaving to yourself, okay?

Oi, Daisuke-san. Oh, sorry, you don't like being called by your middle name. When are you going to wake?
You don't know? Damn it. Alright, I'll miss you! I'm graduating next year, though, so don't take too long!

Mind your hunger when you wake up, Megumi. You'll need to feed soon. Don't take too long!

Goodbye, Rin. We'll meet again in a few years, I guess.
Rin's mind was running a hundred miles per hour. She just woke up a few hours ago, she didn't know for how long she had slept. Why was she in such a dark place? Trying to remember, the only little details that came to her mind was that she was in some sort of school, or something at least close to that, and that she had asked someone, somewhere, to stay in this place for as long as possible, even for the rest of her life. As one crucial last detail perked into her mind, she remembered that she was in a hidden place so that no one would find her. Her arm shot upwards, knocking the fake floor out. A hole had been dug there so that Rin could sleep in it, and it had been cleverly disguised so it looked like just another normal part of the floor. The one who dug that hole was Rin herself.. Though she couldn't remember why.

She leaned up, rubbing her eyes and looking around. Her vision was still blurry. How long had she slept for? She had no idea, either. Her mind was blank, the only memories she had being those just mentioned.
Something caught the corner of her eye. Right besides her, under her hand, was a dusty old note.

" What is this? "
Reading it, she lowered it and sighed. It was a note that she apparently left to herself, it had a single sentence on it. " You need to feed soon, don't forget. " it said. Standing and dusting herself off, she looked around again, trying to take in her surroundings now that her vision wasn't blurry anymore. The first thing she saw was Yala. ( OOC : Instead of saying 'the girl' or something, I'll just say it's Yala. No that doesn't mean Rin knows her name yet, I just don't feel like writing 'a girl'. ) Apparently, Yala was near a cupboard.. She just saw someone else walk away, too, and saw Yala pull something from the open drawer. A bit hesitant, Rin slowly walked over to Yala, then crouched. She tried to say something, but she couldn't. She had so much difficulty talking to others that it hurt, so she just stared at Yala with her pupil-less eyes. Hoping that her oversized, dark-colored irises wouldn't leave a bad impression, too..

Last edited by a moderator:
18d3f6af-3d8a-49b0-82b5-021a8ddd28d5.jpg

Nanami arrived late as ever to this new school her parents sprung on her just one month ago. "It will be a good experience" they said. She did not know what kind of experience can come out of going to this crazy weird school full of magical beings. Nanami did not even know they existed up until that day she woke up with huge wings going out of her back. Nanami was still upset that her parents actually hid a whole magical community from her. She wondered how could they expect her to fit in when just a month ago she was like any normal teenage girl. Though she was not speaking to them, Nanami's parents traveled with her and insisted on dropping her off at the front gates. She was wearing her normal causal clothes; a cute purple off the shoulder sweater, cut off denim shorts with knee high black socks and high top purple converses. Armored with her 2 giant suitcases, backpack, and over the shoulder coach purse , Nanami walked to the front doors. She was confused about where she should go and did not even have her schedule out to give her any clues. This was already looking like a terrible first day for Nanami.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bluh, obvious bicycle. Spare yourself the razor, remember?" Temperance was talking to himself in the mirror again as he fixed the towel around his waistline. He'd just brushed his teeth, flossed, and gargled some mouth wash. His hair was combed back, still kind of wet from the shower he just got out of. "Yeah, no razor today." He smiled to himself as he placed both palms atop his head and began messing it the hell up. He let his hands down and shook his head whipping droplets of water whip out across the mirror. There it was! His favorite loose, curly hairdo.

When he spared himself the razor, it meant that he didn't have to look presentable for anyone, at least that was the message he got form the lyrics in that one vampire weekend song. Temperance smiled at himself, his eyes tracing up and down his acceptable form. He stripped the towel from his waist and folded it in his hands to be a bit smaller. He lifted the square fold up to his antlers and delicately began drying them off. Pencil thin, blue arcs of electricity crackled the air around his antlers, arcing up and off of them, and sometimes bridging the gap between the two for a short amount of time like a couple of Tesla coils! "Looking good!" He said to himself as he lifted his junk into view of the mirror. He smiled as he let that down back in between his legs and wiped his hand off on the towel. No time for that, this is no Saturday morning. Temperance refolded the towel and placed it on the counter next to the sink. He exited the bathroom, patting down any stray bits of chest fluff as he hit the light.

"Damn you, pants." Temperance groaned as he initiated the almost ritual morning attempt to fit his tail into the pants tail hole so his butt didn't smush it against the inside of the pants like they did almost every other time. He wiggled his bum and out popped his tail. He sighed gently and buttoned up, zipped the fly, and fastened his belt. "Pants, check." He said to himself as he grabbed an undershirt and his uniform coat from his closet. "Okay!" He cheered to himself as he buttoned up his overshirt and prepared his tie into an eldritch knot. He slid his coat on, adjusted it so the shoulders fit against his correctly, and he buttoned up to complete his suit. Feet in black woolen socks trudged across the floor before meeting a pair of black, steel toed combat boots. "Hello, boots!" He said as he slid both of his feet in perfectly. He bent over to tie up his laces nice and tight and wiggled his toes once his feet were secure. He lifted the cuffs of his pant over the bootlegs and cracked his knuckles. "Nother day." He said to himself. "Gotta remember to buy more deodorant spray for the boots too." He said to himself. He patted his form up and down. "Wallet, yes, keys, mhm, phone, yes." He was ready to start his day. He turned the light out and opened the door, stepping from silence to utter chaos as the beginning of the year was upon him. New students and old students alike were flooding the halls, he didn't mind, but getting around was gonna be harder than most days. He adjusted his tie and stood idly in front of his door. "What now?" he asked himself, as though he'd just forgotten what he needed to do.

Nanami made her way towards the girls dorm. She had took out her map that was with her class schedule. "i can not believe i have to start high school all over again, just being my parents hide these powers from me" she thought about how her wings came out of nowhere. They could have been something out of a fantasy anime.

life was now a fantasy anime. The thought made her feel a little better. She walked through the doors of the dorm.
"is anyone there?" she knew being late was discouraged but it couldn't be helped. once again she silently shunned her parents for turning her life upside down. Her friends, her old life, it was gone. dust in the wind. Nanami who were room-mate was going to be. There was so many new things she had to get use to, like this boarding school life and magic.

She suddenly became self-conscience about how much she brought. She practically packed up her whole room and took it with her. What if the room is like a broom closet, with no room for her posters of sesshomaru and itachi? What if the closet had to be shared, or she had a horrible room mate that stole all of her clothes and to-die-for heels?

2j2tg7b.jpg

@ChaosMage

The crowd around the two seemed to bustle heavily with disruption, clearly another patron trying to force their way through to the front for a good seat, or perhaps an unwilling sacrifice in the hordes of merciless pigs being thrown through the heated bodies and sucked into the chants.
Eris eyed the charging man, whom had recently swapped positions with her in the last dodge move. She stood her body tall, the blood lust look falling from her face. Her purple tresses which were recently pushed back atop her head, fell forward once again to slightly cover her ice blue eyes.
She looked to the newest member of the seemingly pointless brawl in front of her, staring up like she had just been impaled by a weapon.
It looked like Eris wasn't going to get to finish Killian off today.
"Watch it girl. I don't take kindly to people getting in my way."
Eris "tch'd" with a clearly audible recognition, striding away from Killian who had now stopped to look at the newcomer as well. She pushed her way through the crowd, digging her heels into the soft grass and making her way back to her dorm where she would prepare for the evening.

"Find me later Killian."
She issued these last words, before parting the crowd and taking off.

29ngdvp.jpg

@Kimu11

Jill laughed to herself, watching as the startled girl shuffled around a little and began spitting out words in response. She loved the light-hearted feel that was easily picked up from the younger of the two, it was an obvious thought right on Jill's mind; that the two would be good friends.
With the 'OK' to take a seat, Jill came forward a little, plopping herself down on the ground with a childish smile, and resting her back against the fountain.
"I wouldn't doubt it if we have, I'm more often then anything outside, roaming the grounds...I'm Jillian...Jillian Wynters, third year, Witch."
Normally students didn't like to offer their heritage to strangers they had just met, but in Jillian's eyes it just served to connect the two with things other then pleasantries.

After all, it wasn't like she was introducing herself and then explicitly stating her weaknesses, no, just her heritage.
Jill turned her body on it's side, dipping a single, long manicured finger in the water, swooshing it around and watching as the water began to trail up the ligament.
"I like your hair, by the way. Maybe you can show me how to get mine to have such rich colour...the colour I've got going for me is hopeless."
Jill whined, watching the water fall from her finger as she turned herself to face the girl beside her, observing her in great detail, to be sure she could remember this 'Alon'.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
sinXgrl-1.jpg

Alon Amihan

Witch? Witchcraft?

Perking up at her introduction, Alon couldn't help but smile quite excitedly, relieved and thrilled to meet someone quite similar to her. "Wow! So you practice witchcraft too?" Her voice raising a little, the petite girl couldn't help but grin cheerfully. "What are your powers, if I may ask?" She asked in a hushed tone, careful and thinking that Jillian might not be comfortable yet to share about her abilities. Observing her now, she watched the long haired girl play with the water, now thinking about her question about her hair. She really didn't do anything about it, truth be told, so she did not know..

Rubbing the back of her head now as she felt the small braid between her fingers, she chuckled softly, quite embarrassed with the compliment. Jillian's looked pretty too though.. She wondered why the witch felt that way about it. "Thank you, but yours look pretty to me.. Uhm.." Tapping her thumb on her chin, she tried to think hard about what to tell the witch about maintenance only to run short of ideas.

"I'm sorry, but truth be told, I don't really know.. The only sort of maintenance I ever do with my hair would be washing, towel drying, and keeping it short.." She smiled shyly, feeling a bit bad about not being able to share anything. Still, she tried even harder. "But if diet has anything to do with your hair, then I guess it helped mine since from where I came from, we almost always have fish and leafy vegetables served on our table.. Oh! And seafood too like Oysters, fresh seaweed straight from the beach and mussel! I never smoke nor drink, and I very rarely eat fast food meals and drink soda since we don't have a lot of those back home.." Alon nodded. Yes, that must be it, or that could have helped at least. She continued. "I don't drink coffee too, but I drink at least a litre of hot water every morning before I even eat anything." Clasping her hands together, Alon felt like she sounded like a dietician. She didn't mind though, since she liked helping out. Plus, living this kind of lifestyle really helped her with her overall health. Alon, though she is very much a curious girl overall, is very particular with what she eats. She can only try something once just for the sake of trying and getting a new experience from it. After all, she is self-conscious with her looks.

Noticing that she rambled a bit earlier, she mouthed a shy and silent 'sorry' to the witch. She has the tendency to become talkative at times when overexcited.

29ngdvp.jpg

Jillian's face contorted softly into a pleasing emotional look. She smiled towards the younger girl, pulling her hand from the water and sitting herself cross-legged in a comfier listening position. It wasn't often Jill was outspoken by someone else, normally she was the bubbly obnoxious one, now she understood why people were always laughing at her; it was cute to see someone get so flustered.

"Do you study the craft too?" Jill inquired. She was curious now, never having met another person on campus who she could actually hold a conversation with about her heritage. It was a common thing for modern day society to get into, but only select few ever breached the barrier of real life Wicca and Spiritual Wicca. Jill was thankful she had cool powers, in her eyes, she thought of them as a blessing, but at the same time...she wanted more freedom...more then Ogden Academy.

"Well...I can control the elements to certain degrees...they don't like listening to me though; but I had an old friend who taught me how to manifest my powers into weaponry, so I can summon things like daggers, scythes, and bows and arrows..."
She pondered for a moment if she wanted to continue, and took the chance to tell Alon things about herself. She seemed like a kind trustworthy girl.

"Each dagger I have, extends my powers through it's spiritual connection and over the years of being at Ogden I've learned how to manifest sub elements of regular elements. I'm not any good at controlling things bigger then my hand unless my emotions get involved, but that's pretty much what I can do.."
She smiled, watching as the girl took in the information with curiosity and 'awe'. She felt blessed that she could share her abilities with another who understood them.

"What about you? Elemental control? Spiritual connection? You have me curious now.."
She stated this fact while grabbing onto a large chuck of her hair, and combing her fingers through each strand. It was a habit she had picked up from her mother at a young age, and to this day it was a habit she still had.

sinXgrl-1.jpg

Alon Amihan

Eyes as wide as they could be, Alon listened intently to what the witch had to say. She was undoubtedly amazed. There were only a few in her hometown who practiced witchcraft, as it was blasphemy to their eyes. The sad part of this is that she can only practice in uttermost secrecy, which gave her very little opportunity to expand her abilities. It was only in Ogden was she able to discover more about herself in ways she never expected before. Indeed she loved this school, despite how much this worries her parents, and she couldn't help but idolize this woman before her. She had so many abilities!

"Those were some very advanced abilities!" Alon uttered in an envious cry. She cupped her cheeks with her palm when she felt them warm up in embarrassment. "I'm impressed!" How bad of a newbie she must look in front of this girl! She must have established a strong connection with the spirits in order to be able to have their energies materialize into weapons.. When asked about her abilities, she couldn't help but look down in embarrassment. What she could do didn't even seem like an ability a benevolent being would want to have.. But hey, beggars can't be choosers, right?

"Well.. Uhm.." She started, quite unsure, as she tried to think of how she could explain what her abilities were in the least gory way.. After all, she didn't want to appear like a troublemaker to the witch..

"I-I control bugs!" She said with a nervous smile, all the while tucking a few strands of her auburn hair behind her ear. "Or at least with an earth entity's permission, borrow their powers to command bugs.." Gross as it may sound, it was better than actually having to say that she could make people vomit bugs... and other things.. and actually make them ill.. All of which are not exactly good.

"I only have a little bit of the spiritual connection you speak of. I don't exactly have a natural-born ability like you since I'm just like any regular human. I can only establish a relationship with the engkantos, or the enchanted, and they lend me their strength and abilities through my prayers and offerings." As she explained, Alon watched Jillian comb her hair with her fingers. She continued, "Unfortunately, I have still yet to learn on how to connect with the higher spirits, since I can only work with the earth-dwelling spirits so far with abilities which sadly do more harm than good." She sighed. It was true, the ones who usually dwell in the human realm were the mischievous ones. It was only rare that she could find a benevolent spirit in her hometown. Or maybe she just needed to go out more? She have always wanted to be able to cast a love spell on people. It was just too bad that no spirit ever wanted to provide her with that kind of ability. Perhaps she was not good enough yet?

"I can induce good and bad dreams though.. But what is induced can only depend on what my target's personal fears and wants are." She smiled genuinely at this, since this was a power that was lent to her by a dwarf illusionist who lived under a termite mound. It was at least not as destructive as the other abilities that she could borrow so far.

Nanami looked at her folder with all of the school information that she needed. her room number was on it. She walked down the crowded hall to her room assignment. " here goes nothing" she opened the door to find no one inside. There was obviously someone else living there, but her side of the room was blank of any personality. She put down her bags and sighed tired from the trip. " i hope my room-mate is fun" she looked at her phone to see the time. " maybe i can catch a late breakfast I'm starving." she knew there was events she had to attend but she was starving.

Nanami grabbed her purse and left to find something to eat.

Killian sighed as the excitement died rather quickly. Erin had gave him a mocking taunt before he entered the girls dorm. He could have gone after her...THAT would have been chaotic. Still, he would rather not piss off the higher ranked teachers and committee until after the first day. He also still had his roommate to deal with later on. That guy didn't look the type to just take that and let it go.

He stared at the person that had fallen into their ring of building bloodshed as the crowd began to quickly depart. The fun was over..so why did they need to stay? He sighed and looked down at her, his voice slightly over exaggerating what he was telling her. "Listen cutie, doing stupid things like that can get you killed around here. That girl and myself that you interrupted....we're psychos. Dangerous. I doubt that you did that willingly since you look so terrified...so try and stay on your feet next time. Sound good?"
He turned and grabbed his guns and belt, latching them back around his waist. Whoever she was, she was likely to see him around more often. Everyone did...not that anyone wanted to.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Startled but relieved she didn't get run over, Aoife found herself staring up at the scary people with wide eyes. While she could hear how disappointed they were with not being able to pound each other's faces in, she couldn't help but stare at them with a mixture of fear and awe etched on her face. She didn't even hear what the male was saying as she lost herself in thoughts of how cool they were as they walked away from the disappointing ordeal. They had every chance to run her over and obliterate her for getting in the way but chose not to. Whether on a whim or not, she thought that was amazing and couldn't be any more grateful. Even before agreeing to attend Ogden Academy, she had a feeling she wouldn't be able to stand a chance if she were to end up in a dangerous situation and decided to steer clear of such things. Although she was speedy when it called for it, her reflexes were average, she had no defense, or offence for that matter. She was a horribly pitiful fae and an even worse Maerwynn. While she could offer minor support, she couldn't do much else. Thinking as she did, she probably wouldn't have minded if they chose to punish her since she was foolish enough to venture over.

Shaking those thoughts out of her head, she stood up, balled up fists clenching with determination. "I'll make it up to them. I don't know how but they will receive my gratitude somehow." Looking around again, she found herself still in the middle of the quickly dissipating crowd and decided to wander away before she met anyone violent who wouldn't be as forgiving. Fleeing from the scene and back to the direction she came from, Aoife felt sharp rocks underfoot. That's when she remembered she'd lost her slippers. But where?

Aoife remembered grass but drew blanks as to whether she wore them there or in the dorm or as to where the grass was for that matter. Now nibbling on her thumb, she grew worried. "How many shoes did I bring? Where there enough? Was that the only pair? I hope not.." Mumbling away to herself, she hardly noticed transparent wings forming behind her, drooping down from her shoulder blades. The ends almost a foot off the ground. As lovely as they were in their delicate shimmering splendor, they were completely useless at the moment much like her memory at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
With his guns now secured around his waist, Killian Strauss had left the girl and the crowd behind to go wander around campus. Might as well get some wandering done before it gets too late and I have to be back at the dorm. As he got a few steps away from the crowd, he saw there were very few people out and about. Majority of them were probably still looking for their rooms and unpacking. He sat on the grass and leaned against a tree. The day was already half over and Killian was at full charge.

As he began to close his eyes, he spotted something unusual. A girl coming by on the jogging path. She was dressed in dark spiked clothes and had that look that Eris occasionally did. One that had the eye out for trouble in case it was close by. Did he need to fight her? Not at all. He was fully charged on chaotic energy and could go the rest of the week without causing trouble. Did he want to? Slightly. She was a new face, had a feisty look about her and he was always one for pushing the limits. Still, he was sitting down, was a fair distance away from her and even for a little dose of chaos he did not want to sit up. If she indeed wanted to fight someone and she saw him, she would come over and initiate it. Otherwise, there was always tomorrow. His eyes however tracked her as she continued on the path.

She watched people as she jogged, making eye contact every once in awhile. Sadly, they always looked away. She wondered if her search was futile and if she should just give up. 'No! I will never give up! I will make a name for myself at this school as the troublemaker and the number one best fighter if it kills me! I will fight everyone if I have to! I will fight that rock!' She kicks a poor rock in her way, triumphant as she watches it sail through the air. 'Yeah! I will fight that tree!' She stops and makes a face at a nearby tree. 'That's right tree! Don't mess with me! I am the fighting master!' Then she notices someone sitting against the tree. "Oh! Oh, hey you!" She starts jogging towards the guy, smiling. "Hey! Do you wanna fight? I'm really itching for a fight right now and I can't find anyone- uh- brave enough to fight me! I guess I'm just too intimidating!" When she catches up to him, she puts her fists up, still smiling. "So yeah? Fight?"

Killian watched the girl come closer, kicking rocks and punching the tree that he was sitting against. Was she such an angry person that she just goes around kicking and punching random things? If that was the case, then this school season might not be so dull after all. "You want to fight me? Either you're new here or you just have alot of idiocy in your head." He stood up and faced her.

"If you're new, then maybe I can let it pass with a little kiss. If not, then you've been lucky to avoid me and your luck just ran out. Either way, you wanted my attention and now you have it. So what is it going to be sweetness? A little kiss or getting your ass kicked?" As he waited for an answer, he watched her body. She certainly doesn't lack confidence. She might even entertain me a little.

"Move you filthy disgusting rats!" Amicus said almost immediately as the rush of students came pouring through the hall. He projected his voice so that it was clear that it came from him. He drew a little more attention than he wanted but enough to make him happy. They parted their ways and he made his way back to whence he came. A smug smirk on his face as he strolled through the halls humming an old fae chant. One that stirred their bodies with energy that they had lost form the day prior. He had no clue what had happened in that court yard, who was there and what it meant to him, but he could here glimpses of what was there. He could tell there was a fight and that there was some gala later that day but nothing more and quite frankly, it didn't exactly interest him till he heard something about a tree on a girl's clothing. It peeked his interest to the point where he actually listened to the story, his pride not allowing him to even think of asking. "She sounds like a total idiot...."

Making his way off after getting the information he wanted he headed to the dorms. His room number was some outrageously long number but he remembered enough of it. "Amazing. So many rooms and yet the smell of wet dog lingers everywhere. What a spell. " Amicus said in the most sarcastic tone yet. Yes he was talking to himself, but that was usual. Talking out loud made the tension that he felt dissipate, even if it was complaining. Saying it out loud made it feel less important. He strolled through the halls pushing through others as if they didn't exist and in his mind, they didn't. All it was, was a powerful odor and he was going to leave it at that. It was obvious that some students were becoming aggravated with him, but he continued anyways till reaching the threshold of his room. "Smells like dog here too. I'll be sure to clean this when my things arrive, till then..." Squinting his eyes a bit he noticed the uniform was freshly ironed and on one of the two beds. "Certainly are thorough, because they payed enough detail I will respect their clothes. I'll only wear this didngy uniform till mine arrives."

Moving the clothes and undressing out of his armor he was a stark naked and didn't even think of shutting the door behind him. Adjusting his armor so that it would stack on one another without scratching anything, he got under his blankets and closed his eyes for a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.