The School of Hard Knocks W/TheWhoniverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadir rolled over and pinned her to the ground he moved to punch her in the face but the orderlies quickly came in and yanked him off holding him back. Orderlies were yelling at him for responding to her attack he was swearing at them and fighting back. A couple orderlies were restraining the girl. Everything was a mess and nothing was getting done.
Finally they were both dragged down to the headmaster's office.

Alex tried to pull away, her milk stained uniform still dripping. She groaned, annoyed by this. The orderlies pull them into the office and sat them down. Meanwhile, she glared at the boy Who now sat beside her in the office

Kadir sat sulkily next to the girl. He was not happy. He'd been almost off restrictions now he was going deeper in! The headmaster looked over both of the students in front of him,
"Fighting? Again Kadir? You're here to be reformed, not to pick fight!" he snapped at the boy who just crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair,
"And that goes for you too Alex." the headmaster siad turning to the girl,
"I want your side of the story first." he told the girl.

"Well, I was sitting in the dining hall when dumbo here knocked the milk all over my uniform. It takes forever to wash out and I don't have money for a new one. I was pissed. I thought this guy would be able to take a fight so I tackled him. Then he pinned me down.." She wiped her eyes as if she was crying. "It was horrible.."

She glanced over at Kadir, winking so only he can see it

((I'm sorry I'm just not into this rp. It seems dull. I've been trying to think of how to spice it up and just can't. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.