Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
So, dating a zombie and all, we have a "real plan" of what to do in case of a Zombie Apocalypse. Down to what we need to grab, and where in town we would all head to. c__c

While driving on her failed trip today, we were talking about how scary it would be if not only people were zombified but animals too. Could you imagination the chaos if animals were zombies too? There would be NO where to hide!

What would be the WORST kind of zombie apocalypse?

One without Steve. . .

Or in a TURBO WORST CASE scenario....IF STEVE WAS A ZOMBIE!

NUUUUUUUUUUUU! ZOMBIE FOXES! I'D JUST LET THEM KILL ME DUE TO MY SORROW!

Zombie ants...we're all doomed.

Knowing Asmo...he's behind it.

Three words:

Robot Ninja Zombies.

Don't ask me how but the concept itself is enough to send shivers down the spines of seasoned zombie hunters.

For starters, they're robots so all the normal methods of termination won't work.

Second off, they're ninjas. They can do damn near anything simply because they're ninjas!

The only way we would be able to counter Robot Ninja Zombies would be to find Caribbean Pirate Monkeys to fend them off, as robots hate monkeys and monkeys hate technology.

Said monkeys would be supported by VF-103, the Jolly Roger Squadron.

Why VF-103? Because they prove that PIRATE CAN FLY, MOTHER FUCKERS!

But since robot ninja zombies hardly make any sense, zombies with guns ranks a close second.

All the usual rules apply except for the whole bit about closing the distance and knocking their melon off. They can shoot back, which is bad news for those who don't know how to use Cover and Concealment.

The only thing is everyone has their own concept of 'zombies with guns.'

I prefer to subscribe to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s armed zombies as not only do they have the necessary hand eye coordination to shoot but also to reload and, in Clear Sky, throw grenades.

As for animal, I suggest you pick up a copy of Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2. One of the levels takes place in the zoo and your team is hounded not by a zombie lion, not zombie gorillas, but by the zoo's star attraction:

Titan, the African Elephant!

Yes, several tons of zombified mammoth tries to kill you repeatedly and the Elephant Gun is a bitch to find.

Did I mention the zombie hyenas and zombie toucans?

Any who, I'm sure I'll come up with some more zombie mixups.

airborne infection...

Or maybe the idea/concept of running zombies. Shambling hordes? No problem... zombies that can run for nigh on ever while one hummie gets tired? Not so fun.