The savior King OOC (Looking for applicants)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:image.jpg
Name: Lai'Myung (pronouced Lay-mi-young)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 142 lbs
Personality: level headed and cool no matter the circumstance, or at least she looks like that from the outside.
Spiritual companion: Do-kodu (pronounced with hard vowel sounds) a hummingbird who bestows upon Lai the ability to summon and control lightning, the light souled companion being practically made of it, accounting for its never ending energy.
image.jpg
(Green spots are a dark reddish brown and a yellow sporadically scattered. More red than yellow. On her head is a few uplifted feathers that are yellow while the rest of her head and back is the dark red)
Bio: she was groomed as a warrior from a young age, though strategy was one of the finer arts she had mastered as her eyes took in all that was around her, finding the easiest route to minimal loss for maximum gain. Being raised in a very prominent family, she was taught at least some things to allow her to take her place among the 'nobles'. At the age of 17 she had taken over her tribe and has ruled with calculation and swift action, seeing any threat to her rulership and exterminating it immediately.

good good now we have an eastern opponent for leadership or are you just a small fraction leader?

I can be either. It really depends on how the other people are aligned. But seeing as we currently are in need of a 'villain type' I will play as a rival until further notice.

Reactions: shinakawolf
This sounds really interesting. May I join as another leader?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure you can if you have anything you want to run by me you can pm me

zsrfSQc.jpg

I apologize for the poor quality picture, I'm not that good at drawing. ^^;

Name: Dawen Raider (Usually just referred as Rai.)

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 151 lbs

Personality: Raider's usually level-headed and calm, he considers his actions and their consiquences carefully before making any decisions. Rai seems to maintain his cool in most situations. Also, he doesn't show his emotions much nor does he let himself get close to people easily, his trust is also hard to get but once you do that, he's very loyal. Despite his usual cool attitude, if you manage to get Rai angry, he'll change completely. He'll just jump into anything without any consideration and even snap your neck with no questions asked.

Spiritual companion: Rogen the parrot who's seen sitting on Rai's shoulder when in physical form. Rogen grants Rai the ability to control wind to a certain level. Also, Rai's mute (which I'll explain below) so Rogen acts as his voice when it's needed. Though, Rogen's vocabulary is quite limited.

Bio: Raider grew up in one of the clans in the northern part of the east with his twin brother Kaimen and the two were grown up as warriors. As a teen, Rai was quite carefree and reckless, never thinking anything through. The only reason he didn't end up six feet under at that time was the fact that Kaimen kept his back and pulled him out of trouble way too often. However, in a quite recent clash between their clan and another one, a reckless act from Rai cost him his voice and the life of his brother. The incident changed Raider quite thoroughly but his old personality still seeps through when he gets angry. So his brother didn't die in vain, Rai's been searching for a fit leader who he could follow and who would end all the pointless fighting and killing ever since.

Extra: That sword on his back is his "Plan B" in case he needs to encounter in hand-to-hand combat. Rai only uses his wind ability from a certain distance as it affects him as well. Even though he's quite accustomed to the sudden bursts of wind, he doesn't want to accidentally sweeps his own legs from under him, better safe than sorry, right?

Last edited:
i like the character, just one question what part of the east is he in? Oda's? or are you going to wait for other leaders of the east to decide?

zsrfSQc.jpg

I apologize for the poor quality picture, I'm not that good at drawing. ^^;

Name: Dawen Raider (Usually just referred as Rai.)

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 151 lbs

Personality: Raider's usually level-headed and calm, he considers his actions and their consiquences carefully before making any decisions. Rai seems to maintain his cool in most situations. Also, he doesn't show his emotions much nor does he let himself get close to people easily, his trust is also hard to get but once you do that, he's very loyal. Despite his usual cool attitude, if you manage to get Rai angry, he'll change completely. He'll just jump into anything without any consideration and even snap your neck with no questions asked.

Spiritual companion: A parrot named Rogen who's usually seen sitting on Rai's shoulder. Rogen allows Rai to control wind to a certain level. Also, Rai's mute (which I'll explain below) so Rogen acts as his voice when it's needed. Though, Rogen's vocabulary is quite limited.

Bio: Raider grew up in one of the clans in the east with his twin brother Kaimen and the two were grown up as warriors. As a teen, Rai was quite carefree and reckless, never thinking anything through. The only reason he didn't end up six feet under at that time was the fact that Kaimen kept his back and pulled him out of trouble way too often. However, in a quite recent clash between their clan and another one, a reckless act from Rai cost him his voice and the life of his brother. The incident changed Raider quite thoroughly but his old personality still seeps through when he gets angry. So his brother didn't die in vain, Rai's been searching for a fit leader who he could follow and who would end all the pointless fighting and killing ever since.

Extra: That sword on his back is his "Plan B" in case he needs to encounter in hand-to-hand combat.

I also personally have questions:

1) You say that his sword is plan B, so then how does he normally fight?

2) From what I gather of shinakawolf's description, spirit companions are the manifestation of a person's own spirit (they aren't real animals). Most don't have an actual physical form (it is extremely rare for them to) So does your parter have a physical form or does he just like to have a physical-esque form so he can speak for Rai?

3) Spirit companions can give their partners an ability (like what we have now is fire & lightning) What ability does your parrot give to your character? (If any)

Oh man, sorry for not being more specific with him. I feel ashamed. Dx

First to answer shinakawolf's question: He's originall from the northern part. I didn't think it would be much of importance since he's currently moving around. I haven't really decided where he should be when the actual RP starts. :d

Then what comes to Xylime's questions:
1. Since his spiritual companion grants him the ability to control wind (not that he can summon hurricanes or anything though) he just knocks them away with a gust of wind. Or in case his surroundings provide useful tools for him, he could just send some sharp pieces of broken glass flying at the "bad guys".
2. Well to be honest, I wasn't completely sure whether the spiritual beings are supposed to be real and physical or not. I came to the conclusion they have physical form when they feel like it. For the sake Rai's muteness, I thought it would be the best if his spiritual animal was in physical form for most of the time. I did say the parrot was usually on Rai's shoulder and with that, I meant it would not be in physical form when not needed. I can see now how poorly I wrote that and I would actually be surprised if anyone understood what I meant. ^^;
3. I just mentioned it quickly so I'm not that surprised you missed that part. Rai's ability is basically wind.

I'll do some edits to the form and add this information in it. I'm so sorry you had to ask about them in first place. *Bows deeply*

Appearance:
Hijikata.Toshizou.600.220875.jpg

Name: Saikaku Takayama

Height: 6'3

Weight: 165

Personality: Saikaku tends to be very serious around people he has not met. Once he gets to know the person his real personality is shown. Smart, kind, and un-selfish, the leader is loved by all his people in his Eastern Country.

Spiritual companion: A blue wolf. When by his side the wolf allows him to conjure and control water. If the wolf is called to his side after night has fallen, then its powers will be enhanced.

blue_wolf_by_xarcox-d4vkqqb.jpg

Bio: Born by two noble parents in the East, Saikaku was raised in a better atmosphere than most. He was taught by his Mother and learned how to read and write, along with his Country's history. His Father had him in Swordsmanship classes as well as some Ninjustu Training. He was born and raised to lead his Country, so when his Parents both were finally laid to rest, he was polished and ready to rule. He is known as a strong yet careful leader, having compassion for the poor citizens even though he himself was privileged enough to have been raised in a stable household.

Extra: A legend in his City is that on the night of the full moon, his Wolf can be seen howling at the top of the highest hill. Because of this, the leaders companion is called Blue Moon.

its ok it is my fault for not specifically explaining to everyone that its a rare case for physical companions

@SasorixDeidara Love the character your character is accepted also i love how you added in the moon part about if its out his full can somewhat be physical

Finhawk Like shinakawolf said, no need to worry! He actually had to ask me the same question he asked you >.< (my character's a traveler as well so I didn't think about specifying his clan). And my questions were just for my own clarity, your CS was just fine. ^.^

So you said there's only 6 titles. Does that mean you're adverse to characters who don't innately have big roles? I prefer growth types over plot dictated importance.

Yes i love to see a character with a small role play a huge part an a rp if thats what your asking

That's the general idea. I don't like freebies much. Quick question. Are the eastern spirit companions and western magic genetic or learned skills?

All is generic but to master the skill or companionship that is a task one must learn

Status
Not open for further replies.