The Salem Descended Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still interested?
On the fence about whether or not I can/should shoot for a daily RP, though many aspects (the schedule being one of them) really do interest me.

How many players are you aiming for?

@OwlOne How long till we get our powers and tallents?

On the fence about whether or not I can/should shoot for a daily RP, though many aspects (the schedule being one of them) really do interest me.

How many players are you aiming for?
Was aiming for 6 Lol but it exploded so I'm making exceptions. Lol try it for a little while if you see it isn't gonna work, shoot me a pm I'll understand and we will come up with an awesome go away post for your character.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Powers will come after the first post. Talents will be generated after the last Cs.
Ok, just a FYI, my CS won't be finished untill I know his powers and talent.

Basics

Name: Richard A. Trenton

Nickname: Rick, Dick, Rickety, or any combination of the three.

Sex: Please

Randomly Generated Clique: Frat Boy

Generated Magic: TBD

Generated Talent: Pyrokinesis

Appearance

1412302333346.jpg

Hair Color: Straw blond

Eye Color: Blue! Accidental master race

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 210 lbs

Complexion: Tan. Probably fake.

Body Type: Buff, muscled, and generally just well-built all around. That's all around, ladies.

Accessories: Cap (Worn backwards or sideways), rope necklace, and a bright yellow Livestrong bracelet

History/Bio

Born and raised right in LA, Rick was the youngest of three Trenton brothers and the only one to make it into college. The three were raised by their single mother, Kathy, in a decent-sized home not far from the beach. She remains the only family member to really know their father.

By day, Kathy made a modest living at a call center; A desk job, and a boring one at that. It paid nowhere near enough to support three children alone, of course, but somehow she always managed to put food on the table. Rick's eldest brother regularly reported seeing their mother drive back into the city at night, and the middle child claimed to have found weird tea leaves and tarot cards under the bed. She'd never answer any questions about this mysterious night job when asked; The subject would change, or her eyes would get distant, or she'd flat-out walk away from the asker. Whatever she hid was meant to stay hidden.

When their mother turned to smoking to ease her nerves, the boys would seek fresh air in the ocean or on the streets before returning home. As they got older, they stopped coming back empty-handed.
The eldest began to sneak in booze, the middle, drugs, and Rick, the youngest, footballs and dirty magazines. One of them kept it tame. Comparatively.

The brothers soon dropped out and left the home, leaving Rick on his own with a now-ailing mother.

She still provided for him, putting food on the table and money in the college fund, but her health took a sharp turn for the worse as Rick neared graduation. She no longer snuck out at night, and seemed the happier for it, though her days were clearly numbered. Love for her children never seemed to waver.

After walking off-stage with a diploma in hand, Rick was told of his mother's passing that afternoon. In her will, she left only two things to her youngest son: Enough tuition to pay for the full ride at UCLA and a dusty old leather-bound book that had belonged to her mother before her.

The tome fascinated him, keeping him occupied for days at a time as he scoured its seemingly-blank pages like so many of his ancestors had before. The book's real secret would surely come out in time.

Availability

Usually once a day, though I might skip if the plot's stalled and it'll just be some "He contemplates life" kind of filler.

By signing this, @Stopwatched, you have ensured us you have read the rules in its entirety and at any time we reserve the right to pull your Cs/Character for breaking the rules, inactivity, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=, lime, solid]
Royalty Zachariah Chambers
h3HExlX.jpg

Name:
Royalty Zachariah Chambers

Nicknames:
Royal, Diva, Mr. Dramatic, RC

First:
Royalty

Last:
Chambers

Birthday:
April 20th, 1996

Zodiac Sign:
Aries/Taurus

Sex:
Male

Sexual Preference:
Bisexual

Randomly Generated Clique:
The Theater Kids(Actors & Performers)

Generated Magic:

Generated Talent:
Teleportation

Everyday Appearance:
Royalty is usually wearing something unique and super colorful. He likes to wear tight form fitting clothing that shows off his slim yet muscular build. Royalty will never be caught wearing the same thing again, he likes to change it up. One day he'll wear a classy suit, and the next day he'll wear skinny jeans and a colorful graphic tee. Royalty is a Fashionsta, he loves to wear new styles. He isn't afraid to try something new and to change it up. Royalty is a Trendsetter in the fashion world...or so he thinks.

Hair Color:
Royalty is a natural blonde, which qualifies him the right to have blonde moments sometimes. Royalty uses temporary hairspray dye to give him colorful highlights. Right now he just has his natural blonde hair, but he might add some green highlights, or red, or pink. You'll just have to wait and see what he comes up with.

Eye Color:
Dark Brown

Accessories:
An assortment of unique wristbands and bracelets(He likes to play with the wristbands when he gets nervous or annoyed).

Height:
6'0"

Weight:
170LBS.

Complexion:
Perfect Pale Porcelain Skin.

Body Type:
Slim/Muscular Build(In the LGBT Community Royalty would be considered a Twink).

Personalty:
Royalty would be described as a dramatic goofball. He usually always exaggerates everything that has happened to him. Royalty loves to make huge grand stories about everything...even when he's in class he'll act out an oral report on the photosynthesis of a plant. He'll actually become the plant and rise as it rises. Some people may call him weird, but Royalty would rather be extraordinary then ordinary any day. Royalty is also super loyal to his friends, he'll have your back no matter what goes down. Royalty loves to strut down the school halls, as if he was a real royal. The closes thing to royalty that Royalty has is his name.

Bio:
Royalty was born to a loving Bake Shop Owner mother and a High Class Chef father. They were a match made in Food Heaven, his mother would make the snacks and his father would make the dinner, and the five course meals. Royalty could never say he went to bed hungry. Royalty is the youngest of three children. He is the baby, which meant he got the most attention and he was and still the most spoiled. His older brother and sister would pick on him. They were just jealous because Royalty got so much more attention then them. I bet your wondering where the hell did Royalty's parents get his name from? Well, they named all their kids after what they see them becoming. His brother's name is Strong and his sister's name is Beautiful. So far his brother and sister have lived up to their names, maybe one day Royalty will become a real royal...only time can tell.
Anyway, being the kid of a chef and a bake shop owner has it perks, a lot of the little kids would ask to trade snacks with Royalty. He was nice enough to trade with them, he made a lot of friends because of it. Unfortunately, there are also some setbacks of being a chef's kid. Royalty became chunky and plump when he was five. He was a cute chunky baby, with his rosy cheeks and chubby fingers. He would stay chunky until he turned 13, when he came out as being bisexual. He told his sister and brother first, knowing that they wouldn't be upset with him. Royalty was scared of telling his parents, he had heard how some parents kicked their kids out on the streets, and they never took them back.
When Royalty did tell his parents, they were upset but they didn't disown him or kick him out. His parents told him that they would love him no matter what. After getting that off his chest, Royalty started to work out and he lost a lot of weight. He had a gross spurt and grew a whole foot at 15. Since he could remember, Royalty loved to act and watch supernatural/fantasy movies. He would act the movies out and become the characters, making it feel real to him and everyone around him. He was and still is a natural born performer.
On his 18th birthday, Royalty had a nice family get together for the whole family. Royalty was really excited to see his Grandfather, Pappa. Pappa was the oldest one in the Chambers Bunch, and Royalty looked up to him. When it was time to give Royalty his gifts, Pappa gave him a pretty, wrapped up book shaped present. Pappa told Royalty to open the present only after everyone had left. Royalty just thought Pappa had an old folks moment, but none the less he obeyed.
Royalty was so excited about his party, that when it was over he had forgotten about his grandfather's gift. When he brought all of his new things upstairs to his room, the present had fell to the floor, Royalty sat his gifts down and went to pick it up. He finally unwrapped it, it was a book after all. At first Royalty just thought it was a regular book, but when he opened it he could see...magical spells?! Chants, and other cool things. Royalty had so many questions for Pappa. Tragically the day after Royalty's birthday, Pappa had passed on. Now Royalty had no one to talk to about what he had just discovered, he would have to learn about the book and everything else about his family's TRUE linage on his on. His grandfather's last wish was for Royalty to pursue his dreams, no matter what. Royalty would become a big time actor, just for Pappa.
Royalty was so good at acting, that he got a full scholarship in the Performing Arts at UCLA. He was glad he got the scholarship. His parents have money, but he would rather not make them stressed out over his tuition. Royalty can't believe that he was going to go to UCLA, this was going to be a great experience, he also still needs to know more about this magic that runs in his family. Royalty is about to start his Freshman Year at UCLA, he's going to have fun...he hopes.

Availability:
Mon-All Day(Unless called into work).
Tue-Varies(10PM-5AM).
Wed-Varies(10PM-5AM).
Thurs-Varies(10PM-5AM).
Friday-Varies(10PM-5AM).
Sat-All Day(Unless called into work).

|Acting|Performing|Reading|Fantasy Novels & Movies|Supernatural Movies|Magic|Parties|Dancing(Is an amazing dancer)|

Dislikes:
|Jerks|Mean People|Rude People|Bullies|Idiots|Boring People|Uncreative People|Ordinary Plain People|

Theme Song:

Favorite Colors:
Lime Green and Hot Pink.

[/fieldbox]

By signing this, @Shattered♦Secrets™ you have ensured us you have read the rules in its entirety and at any time we reserve the right to pull your Cs/ Character for breaking the rules, inactivity, etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
@OwlOne, I finished Royalty. I hope I didn't disappoint lol.

Picture: 1.jpg
Name: Arabella Mays
Nickname:_Bel___
First:__Arabella_________
Last:_____Mays______
Sex: Male[] Female[x]

Randomly Generated Clique: The Hipsters
Generated Magic: TBD
Generated Talent: Empathy

Looks

Everyday Appearance(Can be changed throughout Rp): Her daily outfit consists of a random baggy t-shirt, printed booty shorts, a beanie, ruffle socks, and her favorite pair of black combat boots.
Hair Color(Can be changed): Brown with black low lights because high lights are too mainstream
Eye Color: A stunning ice/lightning blue
Accessories: Beanie, a black backpack with white inverted crosses on it, and a different pair of odd earrings everyday.

Body
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120 lbs
Complextion: Very Fair
Body Type: Athletic/curvy

Character's Past (Get creative with this. Somewhere in your bio, please put the age ( between 13 and 18) when you found your family grimore and when magic affected your life. )
History/Bio:

Arabella was an only child, living in the slums of San Francisco with her grandparents and her Aunt Karsyn. After a devastating earthquake that destroyed their home and killed both of her grandparents, Karsyn took her niece to LA. Arabella was only five when the disaster occurred, so she doesn't remember much other than the funeral, where she was handed two gorgeous silver boxes with rubies and ancient symbols adorning them. Karsyn took them from her with a strange expression and told the young girl to wait.

After the move to LA, life resumed it's monotonous tone and Bel found herself developing an irrational fear of being the same as everyone else around the age of fourteen. She decided to do the opposite of everyone else. All the girls liked to sing, dance, and be in band, so she liked to play video games, play basketball, and play with bugs. Other kids her age dreamed of being famous, Bel just wanted to chill and be with her friends. Soon, who she wasn't became who she was and she became associated with the ¨hipster¨ crowd.

Arabella's fear consumed her until finally, her best friend in ninth grade introduced her to weed. She wasn't big on it at first, but it really helped her chill out. Karsyn soon found out about Bel smoking pot and almost kicked her out of the house. The entire neighborhood must have heard the pair's day long fight until Karsyn sat the fifteen year old down and looked at her with such pain and sweet sadness.

¨You really wanna be so different from everybody else? Let me tell you something.¨ Tears were spilling down both girls' cheeks as the elder one left to grab the beautiful boxes from so many years ago. ¨Open these, then prepare yourself.¨

Bel took her time opening the wonderfully crafted items, absolutely in awe at what she found inside the two boxes. In the first box there was a necklace with a pendant the size of the teen's eye. It was a star with an intricate Celtic design bordering it, made entirely out of pure jade, obsidian, and ruby. In small writing, there was a phrase written in latin: Tuere me a malo. (Protect me from evil)

In the second box there were multiple things. Ritual supplies, it seemed... An athame, incense, multiple candles, a card with a number on it, a few bowls, bag with herbs in them, and many more things. The brunette scrunched her nose at this and looked towards her Aunt, who sighed and began to tell the girl about her family's history with magick and their roots in Salem, Massachusetts. Concluding their argument, Karsyn revealed a very deep secret.

¨There is something else I have to tell you..¨ She started. ¨I know this past hour and a half has been a lot for you to take in, but... You've got to know this and understand it. So first off, I love you, Bel. And I didn't keep any of this from you to harm you. I thought I was doing good. Hell, I'm not even sure now is a good time to tell you.¨ A couple of sobs echo throughout the room. ¨Arabella, I'm not your Aunt... I'm your sister. And you already know what happened to mom and dad so..¨ (Their parents died in a freak train accident.)

Bel was torn up by this and didn't believe Karsyn for a while, but soon accepted it as the truth. They DID look like sisters, after all. On an irrelevant/almost relevant note, Arabella got into homestuck and calls Karsyn Karkat now. The two sisters are very close and bicker quite a bit, but all the shock of Bel's past is mostly gone. Today, they talk on the phone regularly and Karsyn supports her 'lil sis all the way as she attends college, majoring in Music and minoring in English.

Other: Arabella's Empathy entails many things. She has conquered Psychometry, Telempathy, and Lie Detection. She is working with her older sister to find someone who can teach her Empathetic Healing. She also has a knack for identifying people by their ¨empathetic scent¨.

Availability
This will help us with activity. We will Rp Mon-Sat Keep Rping light on Sundays.

Days
Mon- 1600-2300
Tue- 1700-2000
Wed- 1600-2300
Thurs- 1700-2000
Friday- 1600-0000
Sat- 1300-2200

@Ash Mortis By signing this, you have ensured us you have read the rules in its entirety and at any time we reserve the right to pull your Cs/ Character for breaking the rules, inactivity, etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.