1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
modern fantasy/supernatural (or medieval) | Greek Mythology-based | realistic | cyberpunk | steampunk | consistent world
This roleplay takes place in England and occurs in the time of the late 18th century. It contains sexual themes and explicit language. The vampyre race (the Jairus) used in this roleplay is a creation of mine that can be looked at here.

The Sacrificial Lambs
2dvmrg2.png

Winter had approached back when the purge occurred in England. The Jairen grow hungrier during that period of time, and the humans dreaded it every year. But...on that particular winter, the human men took a stand. They purged on the Jairen, used their weaknesses against them. It was a surprisingly sad time for the Jairen.......

Now, a new winter approaches. And the three oldest and strongest of the Jairen have come out to play. They are angered by their race having been nearly wiped out in England. So, now, they plotted revenge. The three came together, creating the Jairus Triumvirate. They overthrew the government, knocking down its building and making their own castle. Some humans were taken as servants or guards of the castle - sympathizers to the Jairen cause.

But...there is another thing that the Triumvirate wants. Three women. They demand that they receive these women, or they will gather what's left of their kind and wreak havoc on men: the Duchess of Lancaster, the Duchess of Gloucester, and the Duchess of Cambridge. The Dukes (who were the main contributors to the Purge) of these women try to conceal their women, however, their Graces were stolen from their homes by men, having them sent to the Triumvirate Castle. Taking these women under their custody, the Triumvirate sends a message to the Dukes that they cannot simply skip by and not pay restitution for what they have done.

The Triumvirate Castle
12478xx.png

The Roleplay Moderators
@Bahiyya

@PerfectPorcelain

[warning=red]Attention potential players: this is 18+ because there will, indeed, be sexual themes/scenes and what-not. However, there WILL be plot. Not just sex. Other than that, the game would require 4 more interested parties (2 for triumvirate members, 2 for females).[/warning]

I would love to offer my service if you will have me! I actually partook in one of your Jairus RP's long ago and would love an opportunity to play the Duchess of Cambridge as well.

@Dante the Unforgiven

Last edited:
@Shayla
Excellent! I would love to have you a part of this roleplay!

@Shayla
Excellent! I would love to have you a part of this roleplay!
I will invite some of my friends later for you to assist in getting the RP going.^^

I would love to join this. And can I be a Jairus?..

Anyhow, I'll tag one or two for now.. Maybe more later.. Since I'm gonna get some sleep.

@Leucothea @JTJ The Phenom⭐™

@Akashi
Of course! And, yes, you can be a Jairus. With that said, there will be only one other spot for a Jairus member.

[Warning=red]Attention! There are only two other spots: one Jairus and one Duchess.[/warning]

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Having been Tagged by Akashi, and I trust him fully with my interests. May I claim the last duchess spot?

@Leucothea
Of course!

That leaves one Jairus spot!

Reactions: Leucothea
Hey! I was in the group on Carpe! And I'd love to comeback as a Jairus, if that suits your fancy? :bsmile:

• Love
Reactions: Bahiyya
@DimitriMaddox
Of course! Happy to have you!

That fills it, folks!!! :bsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.