The Rp You Always Dreamed of Could be Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

musicmakesmelove

Original poster
I'm in desperate need of a few new role plays. I'm fairly open to anything, I've got no limits, though I do not want sex at every corner. There has to be more than that to the story.
I do prefer to play female, but I don't mind if you want to as well then it could be f//. Or we could double. Doesn't matter. I'm open to fxm and f// rps. i'm also open and very interested in rps with any variety of gender, maybe born as one changing to another or born as a hermaphrodite. You character could be anything.I just want interesting :]
Here's a few rps I'd very much like right now:
Vampires (which includes pairings such as vamp x vamp, vamp x human, vamp x were, vamp x anythign your heart desires)
Anything with some sort of fantasy (which includes vamps, weres, fairies, elves, shapeshifters,mermaids, etc)
A setting where a character could have lost their memory, I'd very much love to play a character like that x anything you want. (which includes doctor, lover, wife,husband, etc.)
Please respond in a pm, at my email ([email protected]) OR contact me on AIM at musicmakesmelove

Status
Not open for further replies.