Is the Shuffle Request a Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is there a chance you can save those characters? (I might do so in my Character Album)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Nahellion

Hellhound of Iwaku
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
Ok, so I am doing something different right now. I did RP Requests before, but sometimes I either got someone who wants a character I am unmotivated to do, or there is a character that I realize I never get to play with.

SO! I decided on this!

I will create a shuffle request, where there will be four characters posted. Each of them will represent a pairing (MxM, FxF, and a female and a male for a FxM). Stories will be different (or I will try to). And they will be characters I really want to play.

The twist? They will be switched within each week (or whenever a character is taken), so that I will have a chance to play at least someone I am interested in. With that, let's give this a try!

Post Content and Length

I enjoy roleplays with posts of various lengths. However, if we fall into a rut of one or two lines I will object. I also prefer Rpers who can contribute to the storyline as well. If I end up being the only one contributing to it, I will admit to slowly lose interest and I might never post. We can discuss where things will go through our OOC if you like, but do please contribute and bring ideas to the RP!

Their pictures will either be anime or realistic, but they can easily be converted if you want to. Age can also be converted if you are more comfortable with playing characters 18+ if need be.

I am more of a PM person than threads because sometimes, I do not have access to my laptop. I can do things through Threads as well, but a reply will be slower than it would be in PMs. I also am a Redstar roleplayer so if you want the RP through threads, we should start our thread in the Redstar forums. If we were to decide to take the story in that direction, I feel it best to be able to do so without fear in there. Doesn't mean we have to, but the option is open.

Please PM me all requests with the title "Among my future" in order to show that you read all of this. I know that it's a lot and that it can be easy to be turned off by seeing so much text, but I have had a lot of dropped roleplays due to people entering with interest only to realize my preferences didn't match up with theirs. Thank you for the time if you did read everything!

Notice: Do not post in here!

If you are interested in the characters, PM me only! This forum should be only for my characters, not you posting interest!

Last edited:
MxM
Juan Valenciano

(Bounty Hunter x Criminal) [Western (Historical) or Fantasy]

He is well-known of getting any criminal he wanted, once he sets his eyes on them. There is one criminal however that he is having a hard time on catching. You're that criminal that the bounty hunter is chasing. Whatever reason you have a bounty on your head, you are being chased. It's a game of cat and mouse, and it is infuriating the bounty hunter. Worst comes to worse, he makes sure that no one else is chasing you besides him. And his slight annoyance and aggression are going back and forth between infuriation to infatuation.

974c9fc6-268a-48c8-8af4-d731e278a0a9_zpsqoiv6bvy.jpg

Personality: Submissive [Uke]

+ Energetic
+ Extroverted
+ Imaginative
+ Objective
+ Adaptable

- Sensitive
- Changeable
- 'Conflict Shy' (Passive)
- Indecisive
- Restless

Last edited:
FxM
(This pairing will have two characters (and plots); one female and one male)

Shilga Oscendo

(Jock/Nerd/Rebel/etc. x Loner, or Accidental Time-Travel)

P.S: She is overweight.

School RP: There is a big project that needs to be done for Literature class. With 80% of their grade on the line, students are being paired up to cover books pre-approved by the school. You and Shilga are doing a *insert book title* together since you are the only ones interested in the title. But it's been proven that you will deal with more than a year-long book report. Social, Family, and School drama are unexpectedly included with this project. Will you survive the school year?

Time-Travel RP: A new ghost story being told from campfires is that portals have been opening up, sucking in a victim to a different time era. Whether it be someone dragged into the past, or someone to the future. And it's not just one country, an individual from Medieval Europe could be teleported to the war-stricken Middle East. No single individual from earth is safe from the random teleportation.

You are that person from the past (before the 1900's will be preferable), who had accidentally stepped onto the portal to Modern-era America. Whether you come from there or a different country where language is your only barrier, you need to figure out where you are and how to get home. You then happen to stumble upon a woman who could possibly help you get home, but the thing is...can you trust her?

Alternate Plot: Instead of you, it will be Shilga who has teleported to your time (anytime before 1900’s preferred), and it will be you who has to help her find her way home. But do you want to when you find out her presence could lead to a lost treasure? Of which it can grant you wishes you know will make your life better?

(This Picture was created by @Luindis for the purpose of any RPs Shilga will be in. DO NOT STEAL!!)

shilga_zpsysnpqvl5.png

Personality:

+ Loyal
+ Caring
+ Curious
+ Energetic
+ Dependable

- Introverted
- Moody
- Distrusting
- Oversensitive
- Unpredictable

________________________________________________________________________________

J.D. Watson (This is a MxF pairing, but I am gonna accept a MxM pairing for this hunk ^_^)

(Director x Assistant/Actor)

A new-upcoming Director has been all over the magazines, commercials, and even the celebrity gossip! Some say he was able to get in because of his family's connections and riches. He is getting gigs like one wouldn't believe, being able to direct hit movies, and commercials.

With his fame booming, his manager said he needs an assistant that can help make his workload a little easier to maintain. Whether it be errand runs or advice, it is something he would need to survive Hollywood. He agrees to it.

Alternate Plot: He is making a movie which went downhill because the actress wasn't making a cut for him. So he is doing a last-minute audition for an actress to play a certain role. He needs a good one fast, or else this might be his first movie bust.

tumblr_nmciktcYHX1r2uyymo8_500.png

Personality (Seme):

+ Dependable
+ Persistent
+ Loyal
+ Patient
+ Generous

- Stubborn
- Laziness
- Possessive
- Materialistic
- Self-Indulging

Last edited:
FxF

Samar Navarro

(Assassin x Knight) [Fantasy]

There is a treasure that is legendary. Although it is just a legend, and it has not been confirmed. The treasure is known to give you one of three things: Unlimited Riches, Eternal Youth, or the Ability to see the Future. You are finding this treasure as to get the Princess/Prince's hand in marriage. But you need help, so you put up an Ad to find a partner to help find the treasure. You don't know it, but you got the attention or the 'Bloody Rose', known for killing good and bad people (as long as you got money). The assassin as no memory of their past and thinks the treasure will help 'him' [you will assume the assassin is a male] find out about 'his' past.

full

Personality: Dominant-Submissive [Seke]

+ Energetic
+ Creative
+ Spontaneous
+ Rational
+ Relaxed

- Stubborn
- Insensitive
- Reserved
- Easily Bored
- Risky

Last edited:
Still Looking~!

Still Looking~!

Still Looking~!

Still Looking~

Still Looking~

UPDATED MY MXF PAIRING (MY MALE CHARACTER)

Still looking!~

Also after getting a second opinion, I edited the Female character for MxF pairing and hopefully it's a lot more better. ^_^

Still looking!~

Re-edited the female for the MxF pairing. Added more plot to the time travel ^_^

Still looking!~​

Still looking~

Updated a MxF pairing (which can also be a MxM pairing)

Aka: Added a guy

Still looking!~​

Still looking!~​

Still looking!~​