The Royal Arrangements

"no need to be nervous around me, Eliza, I am just a normal human with no intention of doing harm" He bowed again to her and began to walk closer to her. "Its quite a lovely night isint it? did you enjoy the meal that my servant has prepared for every one." He looked into the sky and watched the stars with an awe. Where he is from it is very rare to see stars at night, you could only see fog at night but during morning time the fog clears. He turned to the girl and remembered that he was here to get married because it was time for kingdoms to get together. He looked at eliza and said
"We should get married"

Eliza nodded. "O-Ok..." said she with a nod.

Upon his next question, Eliza smiled. "It is...It's very pretty. And the meal was excellent, Aggithon," she smiled to him again and then looked where his eyes were looking. The stars were very bright. She then remembered the day she saw a star shower. She was very young at the time, about 8 or so, and the night was just like this. Starry, bright, vivid. But what Aggithon said snapped her out of her nostalgia and caused her to blush.

"O-Oh?!" Eliza turned to Aggithon quickly, forgetting that this trip was for an arranged marriage. "A-Are...you being serious?!"

(I still don't understand how Raiko got in my room though >_>)
With her eyes still closed, Isabelle balled up when she heard his name. He sounded nice. She wanted to meet him now. She blinked her eyes open to find a wooden bowl of some sort on her night stand. "And what is this?" She said in a small voice. Ignoring her migraine, she got up and examined it. It looked as if it was medicine. The nurse must have left it for me. Taking the bowl, she put the rim just slightly on her lips and slurped it. It taste so good but it did make her feel a little better. So she drank a little more until the last drop had entered her mouth. She felt so much better. Isabelle thought about Faroh and how silly she was acting. She ran out the door as the nurse came in. "Thank you for the medicine, I feel so much better now!" With a puzzled look on the nurse's face she shrugged and walked back out to watch Isabelle run down the hallways. Isabelle had stopped a servant and asked him, "Which room is Prince Eache in?" The servant pointed to the room she behind her. She curtsied and thanked him as he walked away. Taking a deep breathe, she knocked on the door with her small knuckles as hard as she could. She then could feel every beat her heart was making in her chest. Her palms were getting sweaty.

(Busy day, sorry i didn't get on at all yesterday)

Falon was still perched in the tree she had choosen. She saw her friend Amber walk under her and the only one who took notice was Marble. She was about to jump down and try and scare Amber but before she decided what she was going to say Amber had already walked off and was out of sight. Falon didn't really mind though, she enjoyed this time, even if she was half ready to kill the mocking bird beside her. She jumped down out of the tree with a light thump. Her dress of course had gotton in the way and she stumbled a little till she ended up hugging a nearby tree. She caught herself and looked down at her dress. If it was her choice she would run wild in her undergarnments but of course that dosn't make a very good bride dose it? She let out a sigh and cheaked her dress to make sure it wasn't dirty before heading inside. She had a loose thread at the hem with some dirt clinging to it. She shook off the dirt and wrapped her finger around the thread. The smartest thing she could do was go inside and find Eliza, or at least find sissors to cut it herself. But of course she she ripped it off. Lucky enough for her the string was not apart of the design and was some loose stichting on the inside. Falon dropped her dress back to the ground and she began to walk back to the palace.

(I still don't understand how Raiko got in my room though >_>)
(Hah, neither do I :3)

Faroh was in his room about to climb out of the window, to hunt his prey when there was a soft knock on his door. From the smell of her he could tell it was Isabelle straight away, dammit, he thought to himself, if he didn't eat soon, he would start to show more vampiric traits, his canines were already double their normal size, giving him extreme pain as they grew, he could just leave her, but then, she would get the impression that he did not wish to meet with her, which was simply not the case, he darted his eyes around his room, spotting the blood bag on his bed from earlier he ran over to it, saying "One moment" as he did, lurching it under his bed in one swell motion, after that he smartened himself up, and opened the door, trying to look surprised he said with a smile "Oh, Isabelle, do come in."

Raiko's thoughts soon clarified on why he was thinking back to Falon. He remembered how she was trying to greet him earlier in the dinning room, but he shrugged her off for the other sick girl. With that in mind, he raised to his feet and went out looking for Falon. He used whatever feeling of her prescense he picked up to follow for her, something he learned on his own. Living life under his own rule after his parent's death, Raiko had to learn alot on his own.

First place he came to was the upper corridors of the castle. So far there was nothing there to see or greet, seeing as she wasn't there. Then he looked around the dinning room once again, just to find the servants starting to clean the place up. Then he moved on into the garden, looking side to side only to find no avail of Faon. Searching for her made his mind go into a small stress stage, so he took up a seat at a bench in the garden. Raiko dug into his utility and pulled out a flute that was made by a local elder in his land.

Right before he started to tune it, he heard the sound of a loud thud, then feet clapping the ground. When he raised up to find the source, it was out of sight. So he sat back down, lossened his lips, brought the flute to his mouth, closed his eyes, and played a gentle tune.

Only moments after she fixed herself up did she hear the sound of a flute in the distance. Falon was not one for music but it was beautifully played. She followed the sound in hope to find the source since it was somewhat in the direction she was heading. The closer she got to the music the lighter she walked, she didn't want to desturb whoever it was or get stagefright if they heard her comming near. As she drew closer she could see the clearing of the castle gardens. It was light and sunny, a great contrast against the woods. She stopped for a moment when she saw the figure of a man. Because of the light she could not make of many details so she continued to draw closer in slow quiet steps. It was when she made it out of the woods and she was ten feet behind him that she could then see the music was comming from Raiko, the one who still had unfinnished introductions. She wasn't to upset at the fact, she knew Bringum was a little more uptight about manners than the others and she had to make acceptions now and again so that her manners did not offend anyone else. He did signal they would continue later. "Hello stranger," She said with a smile "Normally I would comment on how surrprised I am to see you play so well but then again, I do not know you well enough to be surprised" She laughed a little to herself.

Waiting for what seemed to be eternity, the door finally swung open. Faroh stood and welcomed her in. She stood looking up at him with her big eyes, his skin was so pale in the moonlight as it peaked in through the window in the dark room. His white hair covered his deep green eyes just a little. He looked as if he was older yet he looked so young at the same time. "I would love to. Thank you." She curtsied than stepped inside his room and looked around. "I apologize for not introducing myself. I seemed to have gotten nervous and chickened out." She looked down as her cheeks filled with red, she was trying to find more things to say. But she didn't know what more to say or do.

His mind went into eternity as he played. Listening so closely to his flute, he almost relaxed himself into meditation. But he was quickly interrupted by a familiar voice in his ears. He stopped his fingers in whatever position they were on whatever notes, then opened his eyes and looked out the corner of his eyes to see her: Falon. It didn't bother him that she caught him playing, let alone found him at all. If he didn't recognise the tone and pace of her voice, he would have cut her down in a second.

She was quick to pick up from where they last spoke, if him raising his hand and leaving was speaking. True to his own nature, Raiko gave her a quick nod and started to put away his flute. Then he came to his feet and walked over to her. He looked his grey-blue eyes on her's and stared at her for a moment. Then he held out his hand to her in oreder for her to shake it.

After a day of running around. Aurin came back in feeling tired. [That was unusual... I didnt pass out this time around] he smiles and walks to his room and finds a note
Dear Sir Aurin,
We at Ortaina noticed you left alot of the items you said you would take, like your fencing attire.

[Oh right] Aurin sees the fencing suit on his drawer neatly folded. He doesnt bother reading the rest of the letter. He unfolds the suit "hmm.. its not the old ragged one so this must be made new..." [fantastic, I've almost forgot about fencing] He folds the suit back up and lays down on his bed, not noticing the extra baggage he has on the side of his closet.

Falon took his hand and shook it firmly, and she looked from his hand to his face. In his face she thried to read what he could be thinking about, she usually could tell from people easily though, she was a little distressed and curious at not being able to read him. To her his face rendered emotionless. It bugged her, in her mind she was screaming to make a smile or get upset at her disturbance, anything would have been fine with her. She smiled at him her courtly smile and retrieved her hand "And now? May I know your name? Or shall you remain a mysteryman?" She questioned him. Maybe she was being a bit demanding, but she hated when information is with held from her.

(can't keep my eyes open any longer sorry)

He noticed the girl drifted off in her thoughts and finally she realized what he had said to her. She was blushing and he knew he would get that reaction from her. He smiled to her and said "Yea i'm serious, im a good person, my kingdom is large with land, we have fantastic food, and you know that i'm not looking to marry you because what your country has....i don't even know what it has. You don't have to answer me now, just when its time for all of us to leave with a mate."

Amber awoke the next morning with a feeling of determination. Today was the day. She would make the best out of her situation, and tell this man just who she was. She wasn't going to chicken out this time. Now... Just how to do it. She looked around, and saw her brand new fencing outfit on the ground. The mesh on the mask was thick enough so that she could see out, but no one else could see in. Not unless they peered really closely. Amber dawned this, than the rest of the fencing outfit. This would be her disguise, then.

Her attention turned to her sleeping companion. She knew that Marble would give her away, as she was the only one here with a rat friend. She gently prodded him awake. Marble opened his eyes sleepily, than moved further up the bed and laid back down to go to sleep. Amber supposed she could leave him here, while she went off to woo her future husband.

Amber crept down the hall, no doubt looking sort of silly in her outfit. Luckily no one knew who she was, just yet. She found the room where she was pretty sure the man she was betrothed to was staying. With a knock, she waited for him to answer, then stepped back so he couldn't see through the mesh when he answered. She was going to have to keep her distance. Oh well, she'd just have to see if he could keep up.

Aurin wakes the next day to the sound of birds. [ugh so loud] He gets up and walks to his desk. "..." He starts drawing birds in his notepad.
he hears knocking.
Aurin walks to his door as if he had just awoken. "hey... oh wait" He opens his door. "hello...are you like another fencer?" He rubs his eyes. "this isn't a challenge is it? because I technically just woke up 30 or so minutes ago" He moves his bangs to the side, trying to see. "if thats not it well... what is it" He gives off one of his usual closed eyed smiles and waits patiently for a response. [well this is probably important since this person is bother-... well talking to me so early]

Waiting for what seemed to be eternity, the door finally swung open. Faroh stood and welcomed her in. She stood looking up at him with her big eyes, his skin was so pale in the moonlight as it peaked in through the window in the dark room. His white hair covered his deep green eyes just a little. He looked as if he was older yet he looked so young at the same time. "I would love to. Thank you." She curtsied than stepped inside his room and looked around. "I apologize for not introducing myself. I seemed to have gotten nervous and chickened out." She looked down as her cheeks filled with red, she was trying to find more things to say. But she didn't know what more to say or do.

(Eh, sorry, it seems everyone has gone to the next day ;o)

Faroh let Isabelle into his room, "Please, have a seat" He said with his smooth as velvet voice, gesturing towards a set of Armchairs, he sat next to her, as she apologized for not introducing herself earlier, "No worries" He replied "One is bound to be nervous under these circumstances" getting up and walking over to the window he continued "I am Faroh, prince and heir to the throne of Hyrule" he bowed, proceeding over to her and kissing her hand gently, "Here take these, my country is known for it's abundant mountains filled with precious jewels" pulling two earrings out of his pocket, emerald.

Amber knew she couldn't speak. She had spoken to this guy just yesterday, he may remember her voice. She shook her head, and motioned for him to follow. She hoped he would oblige her, or her whole plan was for naught after all. After motioning, she would dart off down the hall. She would look back and see if he was following. If not, she would stop, disappointed.

If he did follow, Amber would do her best to keep a good amount of distance between them. She would run past everyone in the halls and foyer, and head out the door. Her feet would pound the ground as she went down the path she had explored just the other night. The river would be a pretty sight this morning... Nice place for a date. There were even some plum trees. Maybe they could picnic. Amber still hadn't had breakfast.

The elf woman would keep looking behind her to make sure Aurin was keeping up. This was no doubt a good morning workout for the both of them.

"O-Oh..." she nodded to Aggithon. She thought he seemed like a nice person. But she thought it was way too quick since both of their arranged mates haven't shown up. Eliza squirmed a little bit in thought.

"ah!, wait up!" Aurin says catching up [where in the world is that person leading me...] he decides to slow down a little just in case he bumps into the mysterious visitor. "I hope we're going outside if we're running like this inside" He closes his eyes slightly out of tiredness and keeps jogging determined to stay on this characters tracks.
(sorry all for the short post I had a longer one but did it offline and... bluescreen)

(Aw, bummer. I know the feeling.)

Amber zig-zagged through the lightly treed forest. It wouldn't be long before they reached the river. When Amber reached the river's edge, she suddenly increased her speed and dove off into the denser bush. Now her aim was to lose him. She had to do a quick outfit change. If she was successful, she would strip from her fencing outfit. Underneath, she wore a thin blue gown with a plunging neck line. This was her sleeping gown, but it was a rather pretty one. She thought it would do the trick. It wasn't too inappropriate either, due to the slip she wore underneath to keep the dress from being see through. If she wasn't royalty, it would be the sort of gown she would normally wear to impress. She smoothed out her dress, keeping the helmet on. It was an... interesting look, but she wanted to keep the mystery going.

Amber reached up to the trees to find some plums. There were also some fresh berries. More of a fanfare than she thought. Now, to find her date. She walked out into the open with an armful of fruit, leaving her disguise in a pile behind her.

(Eh, sorry, it seems everyone has gone to the next day ;o)

(would you like to have been that I fell asleep and the next morning I came to your room?)

Isabelle looked at him. He seemed almost all too perfect. His voice, his eyes,his face, his everything. When he glanced at her, Isabelle blushed even more. He was just too handsome she couldn't help herself. Isabelle watched him introduced himself and kissed her hand so softly, it sent chills through her spine. She was breathless for a moment as he took out two earrings. "Oh they're beautiful!" Her eyes brightened. Isabelle was impressed"My kingdom, Ezara, is known for our delicious teas and sugar. Not to brag but I can make a very fine cup of tea myself." She stopped then looked up at him. "I can make a cup of tea for you one day if you would like?"