The Royal Arrangements

Falon nodded "Usually bussiness huh?" She said and smiled at her "When was the last time we really sat down and talked? Three years ago?" She asked remembering the first time they met, it felt like the first and only time they ever really sat down and talked, usually when they did see eachother it was short bussiness. "I'm looking forward to this time we have together, and to be honest i was worried you miht have changed but being here with you now i see my fears were silly, you are still the same girl i met three years ago." she took another bite of her sweet meat. of course like always avoiding the vegetables till the end no matter how delicious.

Falon watched as another man entered, she uess since no other man had claimed her as their fiance it must ment that either they forgot her name or it must have been this man. She gave a casual smile "Hello sir, my name is Falon Hitchlynn, I don't believe we have met prior to today."

Eliza smiled warmly at Falon and nodded. "Yep, haven't changed a bit. And you haven't either, Falon!" Eliza genuinely missed the free time they had for that one day when they first met. Surely during the stay at this castle, she made sure that she would get to talk to Falon and catch up on years they missed. And, at the same time, find out who her fiancee would be.

Oh wait...Her fiancee still didn't show up yet.

Then she remembered that one man she thought she saw at the top of the stairwell she was at. She couldn't see him completely but knew he was a man. She sighed inaudibly, maybe her fiancee wasn't here after all. Eliza hoped nothing bad happened to him on the travel. But slowly, very slowly, she began to feel a little...left out? Lonely? Surely those weren't the right words. She fumbled in her mind trying to find the right phrase for this situation.

Isabelle sat in silence. Besides feeling embarrassed she felt sick. She turned her attention to the young man with the blackest crow she had seen on his shoulder stood up and leave. Could that be?..Did he look like a Faroh? No.. She didn't want to think about it. She watched everyone laugh and conversate. She felt left out. She couldn't even find herself to speak. She wasn't used to being left out, she was used to everyone coming up to her and wanting to talk to her, and liking her. She wasn't used to anything like this at all. She couldn't understand why she felt this way. Her mind was full of thoughts and questions. She could feel a migraine coming on. Trying not to be rude, she took a bite out of a fresh piece of meat and chewed it. As it went down her throat, she got up and slid her chair in leaving the room silent for a second. "If you could excuse me, I'm not so very hungry." She gave everyone a forced smile and hurried to her room. Shutting the door behind her, she looked around for a waste basket and vomited slightly. Isabelle felt disgusted with herself. A nurse came into her room and asked her to lay down. Isabelle did what she was told and laid motionless on her bed, everything seemed to hurt. She felt pinning as she looked at the ceiling. Her head pounded. "Poor thing." She could faintly hear the nurse say as she placed a hot towel on her forehead then scurried out the room. All of a sudden you could hear the small breathes of the princess as she dozed off to sleep.

Eliza snapped out of her little mind word-search and then looked up at Isabelle. "Oh? Are you...All right?" she asked with a headtilt, but Isabelle had already left and quite quickly at that. She frowned a little bit. "Oh dear...I hope she's all right..." she said softly as she continued eating.

Raiko slightly tilted his head at... Falon, as her name told. Like most Dark Elves, he wasn't talkative, let alone one to greet with a smile. So all he did was look at her for a minute, maybe even longer. He contributed no words and barely any other action than him raising his eye brow at her. Raiko stared at her, almost into her soul with his grey-blue eyes. Looking up and down her body, he noticed how she gave off an animalistic feeling. It quickly took hold of his attention, but was then interupted by one of the women at the table making her leave.

She made a quick speech of the tongue, then walked out like it was nothing. What was her problem? Raiko didn't know, but if he was to live here then he might as well find out. Raiko held up his palm to post-pone his talk with Falon, then walked after the girl who made her leave. It might not have concerned him, but it was something to clarify before all else.

When he saw her stop, he followed her to her room. Looking through the door way, he saw her laying on her bed, looking sickly, and motionless at the least. He moved next to the maid and watched as she took care of the girl. Raiko obviosly saw that she was ill and took no concern to it being contagious, Dark Elves were immune to sickness. Sitting beside the girl he viewed her up and down to see what was wrong with her.

Isabelle had ran past him in the corridor, well, she walked, only faster than him, to what he assumed was her room, was everything okay with her? Was there a problem? Should he pursue his wife-to-be, and reveal his identity? He decided that would be best, ordering Ravok to fly out of the nearest window, which he did. Calling out her name as she entered her room, damn, she must not have heard him. Or was she ignoring him? Figuring out his identity. Questions swirling in his head he rapped on her door. "Excuse me?" He called in.

Falon came to dislike the man she had greated without one in return. She folded her arms acrossed her chest and was not afraid to show her distaste for him after he had left. She picked at her meat some more berfore she excused herself aswell. "I'm sorry Eliza but I'm not too hungry anymore, I'll talk to you later alright?" She said standing up and leaving the room. Her hands fell to her side in a sigh, She shouldn't be angered or felt he was rude at all, she knew quite well customs were different according to which kingdom you resided in. She walked outside of the palace and cut through the grass to a tree near the edge of the clearing. If she home and entirely alone she would have gone against her fathers wishes and taken her harpie form to fly around. She very much detested being low to the ground and she hated walking. When she reached the tree she touched the bark with the palm of her hand, trying to get a feel of how well she could climb up. She knew very well if her mother had cauht her she would be lectured on what people would think about her. She smiled when she reached up and felt the lowest branch was parfect little perch for her.

She heard a pound on her door which made her head pound even faster. Still feeling slightly dizzy, she tried to open her eyes but just as she did, the room started to spin once again. "don't come in!" She demanded. She didn't want anyone to see her like this. Sliding herself in the cozy, warm blankets, she pulled it up over her head. She felt dead.

Eliza looked back to Falon and her eyebrow raised, noticing something was up. "Oh? All right then...I will see you later then," she said with a nod. As Falon left, she noticed there weren't a lot of people in the dining room. She turned to look at the window and saw it was turning a little bit darker. "Hmm..." she looked around at the people, softly picking at her food, and was a bit stricken with silence. She may have been kind but she could not drum up conversations like her friends could. "um..." she softly whispered.

Raiko raised his brow at the girl as she tugged the blankets over her face. He could only assume she was shy, or ashamed of her appearance. Bening sick he could only imagine she was just being silly. But still, he din't know her or let alone her methods, but he did remeber his however. If he was going to be in this room ,he may as well lend her a hand.

Looking into his pocket, he pulled out a few herbs, a small flask of water, and Herbolass tree sap. A Herbolass tree was a plant life that only grew in his kingdom, its sap was able to cure and ease some of the world's most painfull and sickening of illnesses. He grapped a wooden spoon and a bowl, then placed all the ingrediants inside and began mixing it together. He remembered making this remedy for his parents before they died, knowing that it would be easy for the girl to drink, due to its sweet taste.

After finishing the remedy, Raiko took his leave. He left the remedy beside her bed on her dresser. When he went back to his room, he put her out of his mind.. and suspiciously, started thinking about Falon.

Falon was sitting in the tree she had choosen, a small grin resting on the edges of her lips by the feeling the wind cool against her face. She was in complete peace, the only thing desturbing it was the wood peaker beside her and the little bit of home sickness she felt. She missed her sisters more than anything, not her mother, nor her father, nor her tutor who she loved to tease. Even more so Saye after she ran into Eliza, those two were really quite a bit alike. She considered Eliza as a little sister sometimes thouh she is older. Annemaria her youngest sister who was ten this year was just like Falon. She had a bit of a temper and a rudeness, though Falon has been doing a decent job of controling both or so said her ladies in waiting. It was a horrible thing to think but she wished she could pass on being the oldest to Saye, yes she was timid and quiet but she would make a much better ruler than Falon, and may have taken having a fiancee she didn't even know, nor seen yet much more gracfully.

Seeing that almost every one was enjoying them selves made him feel that he wasn't in fact hungry at all. He excused him self to any one who met his gaze. Once in the halls he walked to a room that was empty and had his name on the door. "It seems that things have been assigned to me already, i hope i get choice who i will marry"

Aurin starts fiddling with his fingers. "urgh" [This is taking too long] "...excuse me all" He gets up and goes to his washroom. [hmm I'll set up a bath instead of a shower for once] He takes of the wrap and sets up an alarm as well. "just incase I fall asleep ^^" Aurin strips (GAH! wait wait! its censored) and goes into the bath and dunks himself in, all except for his nose and anywhere above it. (well duh >_<) He blows bubbles in the soapy water. [nnny oh wait I didnt bother looking for that... Amber, ...ugh this is kinda lame, I didnt say I wanted to get married,... hmm wonder what she's like... hope she's good at fencing or atleast fun to be around] He realizes by then that he had his nose in the water as well. He gets up about an inch [ahh] blows more bubbles [well this is relaxing I guess] He doses off slowly but surely.

Amber watched as Aurin left without answering her question. She frowned, but let him go. Maybe it was wrong to be trying to gain the upper hand that way anyway. She sighed, and excused herself with a bow. Then headed out the door. After the Isabelle woman had come in, then left, and then the other elf who had a really bad attitude (Not that she was surprised. Dark elves were all kind of... Broody. At least from what she knew.) It had all gotten loud and rambunctious. She decided now would be a good time for that night walk.

Amber was always high strung and full of energy. She went to bed late, and work up early every morning religiously. This she knew allowed her to be more productive, and of course she had more time for relaxing, fun ventures as well. Marble once again was perched on her shoulder, but Amber lifted a flattened hand, allowing him to crawl on it then lowered him to the ground. It was time to let him get some exercise, and do his business. He would come back when she called, and her presence usually deterred predators. She clicked her tongue which called Marble close to her side as she started on her walk. She ignored the beaten path and broke through the bushes. Things were always more interesting off the road. Amber most likely strayed directly under the tree Falon was perched in, but she wouldn't have noticed. Marble would have, but he sure could keep a secret.

And then Eliza was alone in the dining room. ((Unless someone else is still in there))

She sighed. Great, another time that people were here, but then she couldn't speak to almost everyone because she couldn't start up a conversation. Eliza finished her food and got up from the table. Leaving the dining room, she decided to head out to the balcony. Reaching the balcony, she loved it very much and she thought that she would probably stay on the balcony for a while.

Eliza then started to think hard. Goodness... she began in her mind. If I continue to be so quiet, I'm pretty sure no one would want to go through with a marriage with me. Not even an arranged one... Eliza sighed softly and wondered how she would gain her soon-to-be queen-like authority. The kind that would allow her to be more confident when giving speeches, no stutters and anything like that.

((I didnt notice your last post Eolande srry)(how about I just say he spaced out during so))
Aurin gets up from his bath and puts on his sleeping clothes "all this talk about staying up tonight and I'm sleepy" Aurin laughs and walks to his room. He lays on his bed and looks out the window. "haha ofcourse theres nothing to see Its almost midnight"...Aurin went to sleep a couple of minutes after feeling quite refreshed.

He woke up in a cheerful mood. He does his daily routine. "I guess its early enough to see If I can get faster" He stretches and starts down the hall.

Aggithon was bored in his room, he was alone because his servant was down stairs either still making food for cleaning up after the others. He began to think to him self..If i have to marry some one it better be some one that is willing to be with me and my boring kingdom. I don't mind if she is another race.He decided that heading out side was the best idea to keep away his loneliness.

Once walking out the door he explored the building instead and found him self at a balcony with a great view. He had seen a girl on the balcony and aggithon figured now its his time to meet some one. He walked up to Eliza and bowed to her. "Lovely afternoon is'int it? My name is Aggithon, what is your name young laddy?"

Eliza was so busy in her thought, she didn't realize of Aggithon's speech. She was nearly surprised when he addressed her and she got up and curstied to him. "Oh! Good afternoon, Aggithon. M-My name is Eliza, Eliza Park," she said. There she went, with the stutter again. She raised back up from the curtsy and smiled warmly to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you,"

Faroh nodded to himself, as he Isabelle told hi to leave her, perhaps she knew it was him at the door? But how could she? "Okay," He started "Just to let you know it's me, Faroh, I just wanted to make sure you where okay." He stated, before leaving the corridor her room was in. She obviously wanted nothing to do with him, just like the large majority of people. He had hoped she would of been different, perhaps that was too much to ask for? He left for his room, alone. Calling for his only companion, Ravok, who happily flew in through the window and sat himself on Faroh's shoulder. Stroking him Faroh caught a scent, people in the forest, possibly two, strong males? Nothing to do with the congregation here.
Now it's time for a real meal, he thought to himself.

(It's all good.)

Amber was out on her walk for a good length of time. There was a lot to see in this wilderness. She scouted as far as she could go before getting too hungry, finding big wild mushrooms growing from the carcass fallen trees in the dense woodlands, Indian moss hanging from some of the branches, fields of clovers in the small clearings were the sun was able to break through the trees. There were vines growing around some of the magnificent trunks of these old giants, fighting for precious sunlight no doubt Even farther there was a river. It was deep, but it wasn't moving too fast to wade in. She thought that would probably change after the rains got heavier. Off went the shoes. Her outfit looked fancy, but she didn't wear stockings or any other sort of fancy leggings, so her feet were bare. She sat and stuck them in the water, Marble at her side gingerly testing the water with a tiny hand. At this time of night the water was warmer than the air. Amber had to keep the little guy from eating berries and mushrooms she knew were dangerous the whole trip up here. Marble scouted ahead a little bit further in the bushes. Amber let him go, but kept a close eye on him.

The two headed back to the castle after Amber's stomach began aching. She still hadn't eaten. It was about time she saw her room anyway. She should get some sleep before tomorrow too.

She grabbed a few left overs from the empty kitchen, some rolls, expensive looking cheese, and some beef, than went up towards her room. She gasped when she saw the inside. It was exactly as she wanted it. There was a fencing outfit and a sword, the colors of the wall and decor were gold and blue, her country's colors. Marble had a small bed in the corner, but Amber knew he would probably end up sleeping with her. There was a picture of her mother and father next to her bed. Toys for Marble sat against one wall, bursting with things to chew on, crawl through, and play keep away with Amber. There was a balcony over looking the wilderness, the part she hadn't explored yet.

It probably wasn't as nice as some of the others rooms, but it was what she had wanted. She lay down, gazing at her mom and dad as she ate. She thought she would tell Aurin tomorrow. All in all, she enjoyed her day. With that thought fresh in her head, she fell asleep, Marble curled up on the bed doing the same.