The Royal Arrangements

(Ugh, and this children, is why no matter how lazy we are feeling, when in doubt go back and read the profiles! >.< Lol. Sorry Spartan and Oblivion for mixing up your characters. I'll do better next time :P)

When the crow took flight, Amber watched it carefully. Marble was currently curled up against the back of her neck where he had climbed earlier, during Amber's walk down into the dining room. He was mostly hidden by her clothing, but one could see his bare pink tail if they looked close enough. Amber tried not to let the bird distract her, and stood to return the greeting properly. She offered Faroh a polite, if not slightly intimidated smile. He sure talked like a gentleman. However, he was not her fiance'. After closer observation, she came to the realization that no, he was not an elf as she had imagined him to be before. He was still awfully nice though, at least he acted so. She could not very well know of his true thoughts. She returned his bow with a graceful curtsy of her own before returning to her own seat. "It's nice to meet you as well, Faroh," she said as he departed. She kept a calm and cool demeanor, but on the inside she was pretty much losing it. Which one of these men would she marry, and when would he not show himself? She looked at her food but felt she could not eat. The stress affected her appetite. Of course, a small squeak let her know Marble was not feeling that way at all. "Yes, dear." Her tone was sarcastic as she simultaneously rolled her eyes and reached for a warm loaf, breaking off a small piece for her companion-turned-neck-warmer.

Isabelle looked in the gold frame, full body mirror. She loosened her bun and let her dark brown hair loose and flowing. Taking her pink brush with gold lining, she gently stroked her hair with it. She then pinned it back up and placed her diamond in crested tiara. She looked back at the mirror and gave herself a confident smile even though she was nervous as can be. She couldn't understand why she was nervous. She's never been nervous before. Isabelle shook her head, tightened her corset then began to change into a cleaner dress. This dress was her mother's, and her favorite. It was a beautiful light blue dress with brass buttons which were finely placed from the top of the neck of the dress and down to the waist line. It was a long sleeve piece with white cuffs at the end. It fit her so perfectly, hugging her waist and maximizing her bust, which was her favorite part since she's always been flat in that area. She didn't know who she was trying to impress but she knew she had to make an impression to everyone and represent her kingdom. But what if they were all snobs? Well there was only one way to find out. Isabelle poked her head out of the door, she could hear voices in the dining room. I should probably go meet everyone. She couldn't shake her nerves off. To meet a man who is going to be your husband for the rest of your life was very intimidating for Isabelle. For anyone really. Faroh. She thought to herself. She stumbled back inside the room and went through her bags and luggage which were still packed. She fumbled around, searching for the papers. Until she felt the enveloped. She took the letter out and unfolded it to make sure so she won't make a fool out of herself. "Prince Faroh Eache of the Hyrule kingdom." Taking a breathe in and back out, she was ready. She took a look at herself in the mirror one last time. Placing a step out of her room, she closed the door behind her and walked down awaiting to meet and greet everyone.

"I'm not late am I?" Aurin said as he entered the dining room dressed in a chinese garb "I kinda got delayed, and had to change" He tries not to get bothered by the stinging pain in his right hand. he looked around [hmm? some seats are still empty I'm guessing not everyone is here...or atleast sitting down] he walks to the table and wonders where he should sit "uh..." [oh right I could tell everyone my name I'm supposing everyone else has done it] "um hello all... My name is Aurin...Aurin Clemmrow" he had never told anyone his last name before because he felt ashamed about his early family name based on brute power alone, no strategy. He bows and smiles with his eyes closed. [hmm... maybe... saying that name was a mistake...] Aurin looks outside and notices how dark it is [I'm not late am I? argh what a stupid thing to say its as if I were acustomed to saying that] he stands still and starts feeling arkward [oh no... does everyone think I'm one of those loud ones...really I'm not]Aurin looks into the main hall and the hall next to the dinner hall trying to get used to where they were.

Amber froze stiffly as the new comer announced his name. Her breath caught in her throat, she couldn't speak for a long while. She knew that it was going to be terrifying to meet her fiance'.... but she couldn't imagine it being anything like this. She quickly tried to stifle all her emotions. A fearful break down was not what she or anyone else in this room needed right now. To those looking close enough though, her fear and apprehension showed clearly on her face. Her eyes were shut tightly, and she looked as if she was going to meet her own executioner. She had to get a hold of herself!

Finally able to gain control of her emotions, Amber turned and attempted to greet the man kindly. "Aurin," she said kindly, not saying her name yet. She would like to spare this man from the way she was feeling now. He already looked so darn uncomfortable standing there. She might as well get to know him without putting the pressure of who she was on him. Until perhaps someone else addressed her by name. "Please, come sit with me. I'm sure your hungry." She patted the chair next to her. She tried to be discreet in the way she looked him over. He wasn't an elf, no denying that. It was true she wanted her children to be full elf, like her. She figured her parent's must have chosen this man for a reason, and she would give him a chance. Not that she had a choice, or anything like that.

Aurin tried forcing down his nervousness. "o-ok... !"[oh no! i just studdered this is so unmature of me I need to...]"!" he almost facepalmed "calm down" he said to himself silently he walked to the table and sat next to Amber "th-..." he stops to make sure he regained some back bone "thank you miss" he said smiling (with his eyes closed as usual) Aurin noticed that she was an elf. He remembered his best friend when he was a child [eyirn the only child that was an elf there...I wonder if he ever got lonely...and what he's doing now...] He started to look down and put his arms on the table "its quiet on this side of the table" he said quietly not realizing he said so "I guess some of the others are as shy as I am as of now..." Aurin says quieter than the last. He presses his right hand trying to see if it still hurts or not.[ok its not as bad as earlier... maybe I should stop touching it so it heals correctly]He looks at the back of his hand and sees that it has a red mark showing he injured himself [hmm I should put this away, its a sign of weakness] he puts his right hand away to his side. He lets his bangs cover his eyes as he picks up a plate. Silence.

As Isabelle approached the beginning of the steps going down, the voices became louder. She could hear laughing and plenty of people down there. As she took small steps down the stairs, her legs felt heavy as lead. She felt dragged down. She didn't want to do this. But she knew she had to suck it up. Half way down the stairs she heard someone mention his name. She glanced over to see people already seated at the table and food already laid out with waiters dashing back and forth. I hope I wasn't too late. She came up to the table and curtsied and introduced her self. "I apologize, I hope I didn't miss out on anything. I just got carried away with how fancy this place is. Isn't it just lovely?" She smiled and took a seat just across from the blonde haired princess. She could feel her face turning red with full regret of how she could have said something better.

Watching all the others arrive Aggithon was excited to meet these new people from other kingdoms. In his kingdom with rare to see others wandering around with out farm equipment of a herd of animals. Seeing that all the others had arrive from the smell of food, Aggithon thought it would be a fantastic time to into himself to the others. "AH HEM" Aggithon began to think it already has gone the wrong direction. He began to speak with a warm tone. "Allow me to into my self, My name is aggithon and it seems that i am most likely providing the food until the day of our departure. If you do not favor human food we can request my servant to create a food that's to your liking, No need to be afraid, where mere humans." He sat down in he chair and waited till all the others have began eating. He believed eating last is more polite.

Amber's attention swiftly changed it's focus from Aurin to Isabelle. Her need to be polite temporarily outweighed her own concerns about the emotional wind storm brewing inside her. "I don't think any one minds at all... It's been a hard day of travel for everyone, I believe." Of course she had no way of knowing it was so for everyone, but she wanted to be courteous to the new arrival.

She jumped slightly when Aggithon made his little announcement. This generated a squeak of protest from her companion. Ah, the food, she remembered. She didn't know if she could stand to eat just yet. She bowed politely in his direction though, grateful he was willing to serve the food. It sure was nice, since he didn't have to.

Attention then turned back to Aurin, and inward to her own turmoil. Marble had descended from her shoulder to her lap with practiced footing. He sat and looked around, seeming to be taking everything in. Though he certainly couldn't appreciate the level of fine decor, there were enough sights and scents to keep him interested.

The elf hardly seemed to notice. She was so... Disappointed. She felt bad for being disappointed too. It wasn't this man's fault he was who he was. She had wanted a man who was strong, bold, and confident. This boy was so shy and she felt as if she had to help him out. That was fine for a friend... But...

Amber shoved her own damned feelings aside. This poor guy didn't deserve this forced arrangement either. For all he knew, she wasn't his cup of tea either. "There's no need to be shy here... We're all in the same position." She had gotten a glimpse of his hand before he hid it. "You hurt?" She asked, attempting to catch hold of his hand to get a closer look.

[...wait... why am I acting like this] Aurin sighs as if dissapointed at how quiet he was. "It doesnt hurt much, thanks for asking anyway" What was he saying it hurt alot if it were pressed on. He just didnt want anyone to worry about him. His bangs starts tickling his nose "heheheh this is ridiculous" He started shifting his bangs out of the way. [I probably should have cut these before I came] He laughs to himself, shows his palm and shakes it. "see its fine" If someone looked close enough they could see that it was still bad looking. He smiles, again with his eyes closed. He looks over at his plate a notices he hasnt put anything on it. [oh right maybe I should eat I'm hungry after all] Aurin turns his attention to Aggithon and noticed how polite and calm he was compared to him. He gets a variety of foods that are there and starts eating slowly. "I guess after were done eating we can go do whatever's fun around here, right everyone" He takes a bite of his food. "...well you know if everyone doesn't go to sleep after this" He wipes his mouth and makes a small yawn. "ah?!" He chuckles. "speak of the devil" He says silently. [I should wake up I've been out ever since this afternoon so I got quite abit of sleep] He keeps a smile on his face and finishes his food. [I should wait for those eating to finish before I leave] He moves his plate to the side and lays on the table just a little bit.

A few other's had arrived since Faroh had introduced himself to Amber, the first of which, a rather clumsy, nervous shell of a man, no confidence within himself. The second a fair, slim woman, who introduced herself as Isabelle, wait.... Isabelle! This woman in front of him, was to be his wife. He studied her with his eyes, Ravok, feeling something was amiss with his master squawked in terror. Faroh sat there in silence, not knowing what his next move should be, thinking....

"Heh, yes I did make this dress," she said whilst smiling. When her friend mentioned about becoming her dress maker, she laughed. "Hehehe, maybe.~ But I'm a princess too for my kingdom. I need to do my jobs as well as you! But I will be glad to send you dresses I make!" Eliza said with a smile. She looked around and nodded to the people that introduced themselves, smiling and giving a faint "Hello," to them. Taking a seat next to Falon, she was a bit stiff, as if thinking about something. "...Hn..."

"Yes please, at least one or two, I wouldn't want to take you away from your duties." Falon lauhed. She thought of her own duties to the kingdom, she was sure her people did not give her the highest of respect and did not look forward to her ruling. Falon is a bit of a playful girl. Yes, she is eighteen but she is expected to have lost her childish way the moment she was born, not gaining them as she got older."Eliza?" Falon questioned "What is it?" She too had given greetinga around the room. It was now she could see people finding their fiances for the first time. She looked around the room, could she have found her fiance? she asked herself. Most likely considering the number of people showing up. A sigh had accidentally excaped her mouth without her realization. She wished she could meet her fiance and get things done and over with.

"Oh? O-Oh I was just wondering where my fiancee wa--" Eliza forgot that she needed to make an introduction too and stood up, apologizing to Falon real quick. "Oh..um...My name is Eliza Park from...V-Vestis. It's a pleasure to meet you and if you ever need me to make clothes for as long as we're in this castle o-or outside of here...T-Then you may come ask me," she slightly stuttered out with a curtsy. Her public speaking skills have definitely not grown in the time she had arrived to the castle. She nervously sat back down, knowing she surely made a fool out of herself. Eliza looked back up to Falon. "E-...eheheh..." she smiled and chuckled weakly to her.

Falon laughed at her dearfriend, not in a mean way, but in a 'i'm lad you havn'y changed a bit' way. "I think you made a wonderful first impression" She said with a smile. She now looked at the food infront of her, all this time she has been in the dinning room, thinking about eating, but never actually touching the food infront of her because she was stuck in conversation. It was now that she picked up her fork and stuck it into the plate randomly. It all looked good and she could care less about what hits her stumach first as long as something did. Falon stuck the fork in her mouth and smiled with satifaction when she slid it out. The food was marvelous. She considered herself a picky eater but quite enjoyed the whole meal on her plate. "The food is really delicous" She remarked.

Amber let go of the man's hand when he said it was alright. It looked painful, but she didn't want to press the issue. He was still a stranger after all. The stranger she would be marrying. She watched him eat, feeding her companion a little bit of this and that from the food available on the table. She still wasn't feeling quiet up to eating herself. Marble took each piece offered to him excitedly. His small hands holding the food to his mouth as he hunched over to eat.

"I don't think I can sleep easily tonight." She said dully. Amber already decided she was going to explore the wilderness around the castle tonight. She enjoyed the cool quiet air during a night walk. She could probably also enjoy the solitude. "So..." Amber ventured, looking to the boy slyly. An idea suddenly occurred to her. "What do you think of this whole arranged marriage thing? What do you want your fiance' to be like?" He may have figured it out already, but if not it sure would be nice to know what he expected from her. Hopefully she might be able to start the relationship on the right foot, even if she was unable to keep up the charade for very long.

Eliza chuckled a bit at Falon's remark and looked down to her food. It did look pretty good and she decided to try her plate. And as Falon was the same, she loved it as well. Her face lit up happily upon taking the first bite. Once she swallowed she began to speak again. "It does taste very good," said she with a smile.

Falon nodded her head taking a bite of ham that was glazed in brown sugar. She did not have much of a sweet tooth but if you tie it together with meat it's a whole other story. Once swallowed she said to Eliza "I do hope my parents ask for another order of your fabrics, all my favorite dresses came from your cloth and if i had half a mind I would demand no other." She said happily. Ounce she was queen that would happen. She looked upon her dear friend and smiled, she didn't want to be speeking of bussiness though her parents sugest some talk. "Please promise me we will visit eachother moreso after the marriages?"

Faroh looked down at his plate in disgust, there was some meat and a plethora of well cooked vegetables on it, no doubt delicious, if that was the kind of food he ate, but unfortunately it wasn't. He cut a slice of ham and fed it to Ravok, who flapped his wings in delight, devouring the flesh within a few seconds. His bird seemed almost as blood thirsty as he did, almost. Not wanting to seem rude infront of the other royalty, he asked to be excused, not waiting for an answer, and coolly left the dining room, almost silently, the only noise being that of the great, oak door creaking closed after him.

Eliza smiled warmly, glad of the compliment. "Thank you, Falon,"

She looked at her food and started to nibble at her cornbread. Fluffy and sweetened just to her liking! It was sheer bliss for her. She looked back up at Falon and nodded, not wanting to speak since she had food in her mouth. Once Eliza swallowed, she began talking again. "Consider it a promise kept, Falon dear!" she said while smiling. "It's been a while since we just chatted together, hasn't it?"

His sword arm was fluid like the wind, even faster when he used both his blades. Raiko was the deadliest of swordsman when it came to a dual and this session only proved him right. When he was finished, the dummies fell apart into pieces with cuyts cleaner than the palace floors. He looked left and right at the fallen dummies as they reminded him of fallen enemies, oh how he had fought in his life. If Raiko was famous for anything, it was for his reputation of cuttuing down badits, thieves, and false nobleman; as well as his blacksmithing.

He twirled his blades at his sides, then lifted them to his back and sheathed them away. He walked back to the entrance to the castle, almost spotting someone in the halls, but gave up and moved on. On his way back to his room, Raiko wss interupted by a castle servant. He was requested to come to the mess hall. By who, was the question.

He looked at the man with a motionless glare, then followed him to the dining room. His elven ears allowed him to hear the sound of conversations, people of nervous matter, and another one that seemed to click more to him than the others. Maybe this wouldn't be a drag, but he certainly wasn't going to crack a smile when he entered. Minutes later he finally arrived at the entrance, he stopped in his tracks, and looked aaround the room to eye who he was sitting with.

So far.. He was not impressed.