The Royal Arrangements

I'm fine with whoever I'm paired with c: ...But where's Dmitri's profile ._. can't find it in the thread

He logged off before I gave him the Okay to post >_< He should be getting on soon enough for you to see it >_<

You know what? Just for that I think our countries should have been in war with eachother! Hmmpf!

You know what? Just for that I think our countries should have been in war with eachother! Hmmpf!

eheheh well I was just saying what I thought dont expect that from Aurin ^^
(ugh why am I so smiley)
edit: holy crap you use yupperoni?, I use Yepperoni ^^
edit2: blegh more ^^ <-- of that

eheheh well I was just saying what I thought dont expect that from Aurin ^^
(ugh why am I so smiley)
edit: holy crap you use yupperoni?, I use Yepperoni ^^
edit2: blegh more ^^ <-- of that

Because I'm just so awsome you have to love meh, showering* me with smileys! But what you say if our kingdoms really did fight in the past, lets say 10 years ago and finally made up about 4 years ago but they still have gruges? (Atempting to develope more drama~)
*edit

I shall ouo -sits down like a kitty- xD

Pets her head "Good Puddy cat"

*grudges

Yay~! but don't feel presured into adding that to your bio if you don't want to.

if we all had grudges against each other then why would our parents want us to wed each other?

*grudge grudge* *not pissed enough for an attack but grudges angrily* *grudge grudge*

oh sowwy. i'm still trying to piece this up in my head. and my mommie calls me nin :3

good question, Ortainia and Bringum would have faught and made up. They would most likely only have agreed to end the war because they would loose the alliance from other kingdoms since eventually the others would need to take sides (Trading for example would stop between some of the kingdoms). Falon and Aurin are not fiances because of this though. The kingdoms tolarate one another for the benifits of doing so.