The Royal Arrangements

na as long as every one knows im interested and wants to join

wow i've been out of it for a bit, both reserved~!

yay, i'm glad you were interested, Forah :)

Name: Faroh Eache

Kingdom: Hyrule

Main Export: Main export of Hyrule is precious jewels, from it's many mountainous regions, though it also gets a large income from it's rare animal furs.

Race: Vampire

Personality: Faroh is a very stern prince, ready to take the kingdom from his father. Though he used to be a very playful, enjoying life kind of person, until he was turned. He has a pet raven called Ravok, which often follows him around, perched upon his shoulder, people often don't talk to him due to the fact his skin is pale white and he dresses in Black.

Dislikes: ​Werewolves, 100% cheerful people, completely ignorant people.

Quotes: "Leave me out of it" "I'm not your friend, friend."

Theme song: Bullet for my Valentine - Waking the Demon
[SPOILI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2I0ulTZWXA[/SPOILI]

Skills: A very talented hunter, and can easily persuade people with his charm. Strongly built.

Powers: ​Stronger, faster, than the average human. He can materialize in locations he can see in his mind.

Bio: Faroh is certainly not the most liked Prince of the kingdom, all that know he is a vampire want him dead, or at-least not in line for the crown. Due to this he rarely speaks to people and can often come across as arrogant. He doesn't even speak to the other members of his family.

Appearance:
anime_boy1.jpg

Link to pic: http://1.2.3.13/bmi/3.bp.blogspot.c.../AAAAAAAABOc/0Y6ET1Q00nc/s1600/anime_boy1.jpg

Extremely pale skin, standing at 5'11", though a slim build, the muscle he does have is well toned, one of his strongest features are his deep green eyes.

(Tell me if pic isn't working D:)

Okay, I'll edit the link in so you can just click it D:

it still doesn't work, maybe you should try saving it and uploading it on tinypic and get the img code? :3

Well the link is not working either, if you just put down hair color than we could use our imagination a bit XD

or...I'll just post it here since I cant seem to get the appearance in since I drew it(because I couldnt find anything that looked even a little like him)

Name: aurin

Kingdom: Ortainia

Race: human

Personality: Shy with those he's never met, curious, but silent and sometimes shows no emotion, only on occasion he'll show his gratitude in words

Dislikes: those who come on too strong when they first meet, boring things like filing

Quotes: "those who exert themselves are worthless"

Skills: skilled with swords, he also has great balance

Bio: he was born into royalty wanting a way out. He had... unusual tactics when it came to battles. if it were a serious battle he'd force himself to use it. Three years from then he'd decided that he had no choice but to stay as if the king and queen fall it is up to him.
(he's somewhat lazy)

Appearance:Aurin.PNG(sorry drew lousy-ish today but I just wanted to show how hw basically looked)

Yay~! now we only have two people we are waiting on to finnish their skele's we should be close to un in running by sometime tonight~ I'm gunna start pairing people up. Feel free to discuss character relations in the meantime~

i think you should pair up two opposite people together, that'll be a big twist or another lover.

Ok~

So Eliza here needs a partner

-holds her up- any takers? -gets smacked- xDD

heheh I dont know what to say so... potato!
(feel free to start up converses while I remake that terrible picture of mine ^^)
(since i r bored)

-just had french fries- ouo potatoes are good.

Thats exactly what I was thinking! XD It's so difficult to pair up opposites though I think I did alright.

Here is what I thought would work but just look it over, and give some sudgestions, If there are any objections just PM me because I'll be moving some of them around as I look through the skeles over and over.

Princess 3 with prince 4
Aurin x Amber
Dmitri x Eliza
Isabelle x Faroh
Falon x Raiku