The Royaℓ Agendα ♥ ♥ ♥

IM SORRY! D: birthday craziness xD
she's in! she's wonderful! ;D

&was going to create commotion, but if Jumi wants to go ahead first? xD

I'm gonna be a day or two before I post, Sakura. So go ahead, and shoot some life into the party in my place if you'd be so kind.

Dam! It looks like I'm gonna have to highjack Hope's char.

Woot! Talking to a princess!! And not failing utterly!!

xD NICE! (:
I. will. definitely. post. this. weekend. d<
sorry for the delay! I had a feeeeevaaaar = =

anyways, I'll switch up the party to a DJ and a dance floor instead of the whole ballroom feel we're having right now xD

I think partys are generally slow because there's not really much you can do if you don't have a character to talk to >.<
so i won't drag it on for too long. after a couple of more posts, I'll move on with the story ^^

I'll have a response up for ya in a day or so, Fluffy.

Shall I propose a TIME SKIP? to after the ball and into the mischief? :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or give it some more time?

[thanks to everyone who's posting! you guys are awesome <3 I'll see if the others are still interested!]

I'm wondering where Kitti vanished off to lately.

I've sort of been hoping someone besides us decides to post.
I'm fond of you Orion, but it feels strange and surreal with just us talking .__.;

That's true I guess.

It is kindda surreal with only 2 people doing some of the posting. Mostly I was wondering if something had happened to you in RL or something since you hadn't posted very recently in Dark Reign either. But considering I've been so busy lately & have finals coming up I should prolly take advantage of the lack of people posting in various RPs.

Lulz.

I'm about recovered from both a illness and depressing matters. Slowly but surely getting caught up in games and...stuff. :3 So I'll be able to post for Shan and Jumi this week. <3 Hopefully I can write it as early as tomorrow, after homework of course.

sorryy D< i will post 8D its like ap-exams week so its craaaazy~

I would hijack hopes char but I honestly don't know how she would take that or how to hijack to fit the char so...yeah... sorry for not posting

It's fine (:
I'll try to write to the people who aren't posting and see if they can =]
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

meanwhile, panic in the ballroom~~ you're being "locked in"
&&LOL couldn't resist making them dance to Lucifer;; the dance is just epic. xD

Gah! I'm sorry for not posting in here for so long. I just couldn't find a good place to enter and everyone was having their own conversations and such... Then I got busy. I still want to play though and I shall post quickly. Also thanks for approching me sakura! I shall make her resopnd cutely!

no worries! I figured it was because you didn't have any interaction (:
&it's my pleasure;; needed Kaiden to flit out of his crowd of family already x)

Alruna didn't even seem to notice what Karasuman had done with her hand.

*Le sad*

STOOPID QUEEN DISTRACTING EVERYONE.