The Royaℓ Agendα ♥ ♥ ♥

Lolz... That makes you the cute one though.

Hmmm then I can use that to my advantage! >8D

97540497.jpg

Name: Cyril Saleem

Ball Appearance:
China_Finest_Handmade_Custom_Tailored_Men_s_Suit_Suits_Shirts_and_Coats20081015927500.jpg

Personality: He's tough, but silent, as well as stoic for the most part. If he cracked a smile even one more time than he could, perhaps people would think he was more approachable. He's fought in a war, but he was known for being able to solve disputes between his brothers in arms, even going so far as to helping the prince and the king during a formidable argument. He's calm and level headed, but will do as commanded.

History: Cyril has worked his entire life for his land's monarchy, devoting his life to protecting those who led the masses. He has come a long way, and gone through many hardships, hardest of all was loosing his father to sickness. His mother died when he was born. After that happened, he was even more attuned to his king. He would be a higher rank, but be believes that he doesn't deserve it yet, and that he needs to prove his loyalties somehow.

Notes: He feels unworthy of attending this ball, and does not view himself as attractive as others think he is. In fact, the king tricked him into this affair, telling him that this was more of an official meeting, waiting until the last moment to explain what was really going on. Needless to say, Cyril tried to resist, but was ordered, due to the fact that he is so high strung and hellbent on trying to be useful to others, that he has nothing left for himself at the end of the day. This is their version of helping apparently.

Also, he owns a hawk
84877-bigthumbnail.jpg
named Dawn. It was a present from the prince not too long after his father passed away. Dawn is one of the most important presents that Cyril has ever received. He pampers the bird when he can.

Ideas on Love: He believes in love alright, but he's never had a relationship before. He believes very much in treating his loved ones with as much respect and love as they can possibly handle.​

If TK's guy had a movie it should totally open with this theme.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zfXEL6bVFQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KEKEKEKEKEKE.

Patience Shan... It will start when Sakura believes it ready.

SAKURA, START IT UUUUUUP! lol

*Huggles Saku* Take as long as you need and we love the socks off of you. Totally psyched!

TK~ I love your knight~ 8D and yes let's start!

I agree we should start but I will be patient.

Ladies & Gentleman, thank you for patiently waiting!
The royal ball is scheduled for tonight! (:
I will have the thread up shortly~

THANK YOU FOR YOU PATIENCE. ;____;
YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

I LIKED THE POST ABOVE ME BECAUSE SAKURA COULD NOT LIKE HER OWN POST AND I COULD NOT BEAR TO SEE THE CHAIN OF LIKED POSTS COME TO AN END.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THIS HAS MADE ME SO HAPPY!

While I'm posting up the IC, these are my characters! (:

hhh.jpg
Name: Kaiden Ryou Faelis
Ball Appearance: these robes (:
guanjue_tangxia_by_Zuowen.jpg
Personality:
Kaiden is unconventional, rebellious, and full of energy. Unlike his siblings and as the youngest, Kaiden has always been able to escape the pressure of royal life. Although he is well-mannered and polite, he chooses to be so only when he feels the need to. He can be rude, inconsiderate and irritating, especially because he says and does as he pleases and so without a care for anyone else. There is something addictive about his personality though, a charm that he and his brothers possess that cannot be determined. In Kaiden, there is the charisma of someone who can smile without a care in the world. The one thing that remains unchanged about him over the years, however, is his sincerity. Kaiden will never lie.
History: Kaiden avoided his parents, his bodyguards, and anyone else in the royal grounds unless it was his siblings, his cousin, his tutors, or his fighting trainers. He takes joy in spending time with his siblings, but prefers the comfortable silence of just being together. He hates his parents, though, there's something chiefly aristocratic about their ideals that he cannot stand. Moreover, Kaiden, without being forced to, likes to study. His favorite past-time is martial arts. The rush of battle gives him a thrill like no other.
Notes:
Kaiden doesn't have any pets or special guards. He does have a secret garden solace in the back of the forgotten grounds around the Faelis palace. He has only shown it to his elder sister, Alruna, and his cousin, Lorelei.
Ideas on Love:
Kaiden thinks love should be exciting, a rush, a thrill, much like martial arts. Perhaps he's a hopeless romantic, but he wants to meet that girl that makes his heart skip a beat. He thinks he'll find her, save her from some dragon, and then marry her. But his mother has other ideas.

tealeyes.png
Name: Lorelei Rika Faerya
Faerya Princess
The lesser kingdom south of Faelis is that of their relatives, the King&Queen of Faerya. The kingdom of Faerya is generally accepted as a part of Faelis and such, the royalty does not have much status. They are seen as the cousins to the Faelis throne and nobles at most. Faerya is better known as a kingdom-province of Faelis (only because of their direct heritage are they held in high social status). The Faeryan King&Queen hope that a marriage will unite their divided family and rid them of the family conflicts (the king&queen of both are not on good terms with each other).
*The Queen of Faerya is the sister to the King of Faelis.*
Ball Appearance: this dress:
greendress1.jpg
Personality:
Lori is emotional, high-strung, and rebellious. She's always hated her parents and their conflict with the Faelis royalty and that hatred has made her into an opinionated, fearless young woman. She's not afraid to speak her mind or find for what she believes in. She's headstrong, stubborn and will not take no for an answer. She takes relationships very seriously and does not stop herself from interfering with others. She does not believe in fate; she believes in making it happen with your own two hands.
History:
Lori spends most of her time at the Faelis palace, not wishing to return to her own home in Faerya. As a result, she has practically grown up with the Faelis siblings. Out of them, she takes Kaiden as her confidante as does he. In their childhood, they relied on each to other for escaping the royal ceremonies and hiding from their parents. As they grew up, they realized how their hot-headed personalities were so similar. If not for Kaiden, Lori would have packed up and left to see the world already. With him around, politics are so much more interesting.

The thought of Kaidens' marriage makes her snicker. Like her parents, his mother is a crazy woman. Or so Lori believes. She can't wait to to meet the men at the ball -- just so that she can plan to drive them crazy after wards. Queen Faelis forced her mother to send her to the ball. This is her way of getting revenge.
Notes: Lorelei does not care much for either King&Queen, but she cares deeply for her cousins. Insult them, and she'll be at your throat. She has learned to fight from Kaiden.
Ideas on Love:
Lorelei does not believe in love like the storybooks. While this ideal is somewhat softened by Kaiden's naivety, she still finds the entire concept hilarious. Whenever she thinks of it seriously, she ends up making of fun of it after wards. She hopes to find a couple of idiots at the ball to amuse herself.

Yaaayyy! :3

It'll be a few days until I can post. <3

Alright! I'm so glad it's started. However I won't be able to post for a few days for two reasons...

1) I've hit a small creative bump, but it's nothing that reading or just taking a break can't fix~

2) I'm going to take a tour of a culinary school this weekend~! 8D I porbably won't be able to post unitl I get back but I might be able to say hi while I'm away or something..

anywho, I'll make my enterance post when I get the chance so I hope it's not a problem.

I HAZ QUESTION.

Since this is a MODERN BALL party. . .

Is there a LIVE band or might there be some type of ROYAL DJ?

Since this is modern and all. . . I believe the potential songs that could end up being played are endless.

THATS A GOOD QUESTION =D
I like the idea of a ROYAL DJ. ROFL.
What are you thinking? (:

Finally posted. Sorry for the wait.